PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Babe

Sturmgrenadier
07-03-2017, 01:18 PM
Ladies,

I'm looking for a no strings, sugar babe thats willing to have fun 1-2 times a week (dependant on my working schedule).

First heres a little bit about me.

Weight: 85kg

Height: 1.68cm

I'm a fitness guy and i eat clean 5 days a week, working out 3-4 times a week as well. Safe to say i am in shape and am built fairly well.

I like joking around, teasing people mercilessly (in a good way!) and just having a good time in general. I always speak my mind and prefer honest and sincere people.

Looking for a young(ish) lady between 21-25 that is slim, discreet and most importantly - fun loving! I am not looking for a relationship - just an outlet where I can chill, joke around and some fun. Pls note that I am not looking for a working lady if you know what i mean - I have a lot of respect for you but this is just a personal preference of mine.

Happy to discuss in private the details and do PM me directly rather than posting here thanks.

Do give me a little detail about yourself and just share whatever it is you want to share with me (and your expectations as well) and I will respond. If for some reason I get bombarded with PM's (i can dream right lol) then thank you for your time if I don't respond.

As always all PM's are private and discrete.

Thanks for reading!

Edwin_Lim
07-03-2017, 04:34 PM
If you know also bro, p.m me then. I'm looking also. Thanks

iceage
07-03-2017, 09:52 PM
If you know also bro, p.m me then. I'm looking also. Thanks

You mean u want his rejects?

hazel
08-03-2017, 04:02 PM
Hi, apology to hijet ur thread. I'm just curious, is this section a chargeable section to start a new thread?:confused: