PDA

View Full Version : nerd nerd sexual adventure

guai_boi
05-01-2007, 11:34 PM
erm, bros, i juz take a vid of me and my gf having sex......
is there any software to edit the video for 3gpp ?
will post after editting

tellmiwhy
05-01-2007, 11:39 PM
wow bro, firstly koodos to u for sharing ur vid. :p but i cant help you in the software part bcoz i'm nt gd at this stuffs. will be camping here for ur posting thou. :D

sureli wil have bros here who can help u in ur problem.

cheers.

guai_boi
05-01-2007, 11:43 PM
of coz must edit lah........
she was in my house for 1/2 hr reading newpapers till start the action.....
u 1 me to bored the bros for watching the cam recording the bed for 1/2 hr meh?

axeman24
05-01-2007, 11:50 PM
you can try sendspace or yousendit

guai_boi
05-01-2007, 11:53 PM
a self intro abt my story.............
i have led a fuck up 24 years of life..........
no gf, guai guai nerd nerd type.........
seldom +++ to gers de....... even colleagues thus have little female friends
then last year met a ger tat liked and give my all to her, buy her watever she likes, ( every month bank acc left a few dollars type ) but in the end she still choose other guys but nt me.......... sad...... (i think bros r nt here to read my boring past rite ) lol......... fast forward.........

then the worst came........... i was out of job........ during the start of world cup bah....... then heng heng go work in uncle company loh.......... life changes ever since then.......

got a car, ( under company name of coz ) have sex wit colleagues, getting hits in clubs, etc etc.......

guai_boi
05-01-2007, 11:54 PM
you can try sendspace or yousendit

erm, there providing editting 1 meh?

Deztruct
05-01-2007, 11:58 PM
of coz must edit lah........
she was in my house for 1/2 hr reading newpapers till start the action.....
u 1 me to bored the bros for watching the cam recording the bed for 1/2 hr meh?

haa..u can post the whole video and we can always fast fwd ma :P

guai_boi
06-01-2007, 12:05 AM
freshback of wat happened this monday...........
juz have sex wit my so called new gf........
called me in the afternoon, say miss me, then send sis go grandma house at bukit ba+++, then come my house and sengkang and after tat go back bukit ba+++ after 1 round .......... :P

she reach my house, i open the door then she frenched me passionately after closing door, saying she miss me........... did some soft petting behind the door then she say she 1 2 read newspaper 1st.......... wtf........... ll loh.... but continue to play wit the boobs while she lie down on me and read lah.......

after she finish her newspaper ( it was like 1/2 hr later loh....... ), i was kena pin down by her when she french me furiously again........ on the sofa...... soon, she was toppless wit her bra tangling ( she likes to wear strapless bra ) when i was still busy wit the twin towers......... sucking it like a baby wit her keep saying ouch ouch ouch pain leh......... give her a few love bites on her breasts b4 carrying her fireman style to the masterbate room to finish her off.......

tellmiwhy
06-01-2007, 12:06 AM

gd idea. :D

guai_boi
06-01-2007, 12:07 AM

nah...... u think i so stupid to show off my face meh??? lol.......

cklinx
06-01-2007, 12:07 AM
maybe the software 'Jahshaka' can edit the clips.

=WK=
06-01-2007, 12:08 AM
is there any software to edit the video for 3gpp ?
will post after editting

maybe you can convert from 3GP to AVI first... then it'll be easy to edit :cool:

to convert try this freeware: http://www.miksoft.net/mobile3GPconverter.htm

Deztruct
06-01-2007, 12:17 AM
you can try here also http://www.videohelp.com/

din manage to find any guide to cut 3gp files but if u dun mind convert to other format and edit..lots of guides here to help u

Deztruct
06-01-2007, 12:18 AM
after she finish her newspaper ( it was like 1/2 hr later loh....... ), i was kena pin down by her when she french me furiously again........ on the sofa...... soon, she was toppless wit her bra tangling ( she likes to wear strapless bra ) when i was still busy wit the twin towers......... sucking it like a baby wit her keep saying ouch ouch ouch pain leh......... give her a few love bites on her breasts b4 carrying her fireman style to the masterbate room to finish her off.......

sound like a hidden video leh...:rolleyes:

curiosityz
06-01-2007, 12:21 AM
bro, you very steady man... we waiting for your video after edition ok :)

tellmiwhy
06-01-2007, 12:22 AM
sound like a hidden video leh...:rolleyes:

if its a hidden video then hw to capture frm the living rm to the "masterbate" rm? or maybe gt mre than one "hidden" camera? :p

tellmiwhy

guai_boi
06-01-2007, 12:22 AM
bro, you very steady man... we waiting for your video after edition ok :)

up my pts loh..... lol

tellmiwhy
06-01-2007, 12:24 AM
up my pts loh..... lol

ok loh...u r next in my list. :D

Deztruct
06-01-2007, 12:26 AM
up my pts loh..... lol

haa..ur pts will increased by 6 once u post ur video and i managed to dl it :D

Deztruct
06-01-2007, 12:28 AM
if its a hidden video then hw to capture frm the living rm to the "masterbate" rm? or maybe gt mre than one "hidden" camera? :p

tellmiwhy

haa..u neva noe..my frd told me tat his frd show him a video of him fuckin a ger..action all ard the hse..apparently tat frd of his stay in a big hse with cctv everywhere..so he managed to capture everything n edit..but my disclaimer is tat i neva see the video lar so i not sure how true it is but then its really possible to film with juz 1 single hidden cam coz i saw it before =p

tellmiwhy
06-01-2007, 12:34 AM
haa..u neva noe..my frd told me tat his frd show him a video of him fuckin a ger..action all ard the hse..apparently tat frd of his stay in a big hse with cctv everywhere..so he managed to capture everything n edit..but my disclaimer is tat i neva see the video lar so i not sure how true it is but then its really possible to film with juz 1 single hidden cam coz i saw it before =p

i noe its possible, but who wld wan cctvs installed in their whole hse? tot shld be facing the common areas? cctv meant to prevent ppl frm coming in ur hse mah, put inside ur hse to monitor .... ur family members? :confused:

Deztruct
06-01-2007, 12:38 AM
monitor to see who is in the hse lor..mayb can catch the maid or anyone stealing anythin?

prince_81
06-01-2007, 12:41 AM
still no video yet?
doesnt matter ... just post the whole clip

Know_yr_role
06-01-2007, 12:43 AM
i noe its possible, but who wld wan cctvs installed in their whole hse? tot shld be facing the common areas? cctv meant to prevent ppl frm coming in ur hse mah, put inside ur hse to monitor .... ur family members? :confused:

i have frz who have tat to monitor the maids...so no joke abt cams in rooms

tellmiwhy
06-01-2007, 12:47 AM
wow, like tat nxt time i go gf's hse must think twice before planning to do anything. she has a maid at hm, dunno got get caught on tv before. :p

btw, long time no see kyr. ;)

vertikal
06-01-2007, 01:46 AM
up my pts loh..... lol

yo bro, just up u 3 pts leh... remember to post your clip ok!! will be waiting for it!!

Arofan
06-01-2007, 02:14 AM
haa..ur pts will increased by 6 once u post ur video and i managed to dl it

Me too! I will contribute my humble 5 points. :D

ZIZOUZIZOU
06-01-2007, 02:32 AM
Mr guai_boi,

If I may ask, whether the camera was fitted without her knowledge. If so, how did you transfer the camera to the masterbate bedroom? Just curious.