PDA

View Full Version : Lor 8 House 43

sing4me
05-01-2007, 04:40 PM
Hi every bro...
y nows day no more discussion on Lor 8 House 43?
is it this house no more gal? or no more interesting gal?
can we discuss on this house?
cheer~~~:D

sammyboyfor
05-01-2007, 04:46 PM
Hi every bro...
y nows day no more discussion on Lor 8 House 43?
is it this house no more gal? or no more interesting gal?
can we discuss on this house?
cheer~~~:D

Go right ahead! Start the ball rolling please. :p

sing4me
05-01-2007, 04:52 PM
Go right ahead! Start the ball rolling please. :p

Thanks bro support me...hahaha

as i know last time, Lor 8 Hse 43 got alot of nice gal...
the unforgetable for me is gal G3...she is beauty n smooth skin...but i think now she was went back lo...

as i know...now there got 1 new gal which number G9... she got big bood...i think at least C cup if i not misstaken...look nice n nice shape body...

dun know got any bro try her b4?
or any bro still go this house 43...can share share FR here....

happy bonking~~~ :D

chickenzip
05-01-2007, 05:03 PM

that one not bro lah...he is the boss...;) :D

sing4me
05-01-2007, 05:04 PM
that one not bro lah...he is the boss...;)

HAHAHA...i know he is boss..
but dun care boss or bro...at least we share all the info we know then we enjoy together...either boss or bro also will enjoy together...

right? yeah~~~~ :D

me|zuo
05-01-2007, 06:26 PM
boss of the house ah?? got any nice girl to intro? do overnight booking??

SexFreak
05-01-2007, 09:11 PM
but dun care boss or bro...at least we share all the info we know then we enjoy together...either boss or bro also will enjoy together...

:rolleyes: ......... Sounds very interesting. Bro sing4me, if you can entice boss to cheong with you and he put up a GENUINE FR, one Bonk Voucher from me ......... :D

p/s : please let us know before hand when he is going and lots of Samsters will be there to cheer for him ..... keke .....

Cheers !!!

sing4me
07-01-2007, 01:35 AM
boss of the house ah?? got any nice girl to intro? do overnight booking??
hahahaha...hi bro....u missunderstand la.... he not boss of that house...but he is the boss or leader of out forum la...:D

sing4me
07-01-2007, 01:42 AM
Sounds very interesting. Bro sing4me, if you can entice boss to cheong with you and he put up a GENUINE FR, one Bonk Voucher from me .........

p/s : please let us know before hand when he is going and lots of Samsters will be there to cheer for him ..... keke .....

Cheers !!![/I]

hahahaha....bro, u so funny ler...
but i dun know or never meet this boss la...if got chance cheong together also a good experience ler...:D

anyway...bro, have u go this house enjoy before? share share ur FR...:D

sherrry
22-01-2007, 02:39 PM

as i know last time, Lor 8 Hse 43 got alot of nice gal...
the unforgetable for me is gal G3...she is beauty n smooth skin...but i think now she was went back lo...

as i know...now there got 1 new gal which number G9... she got big bood...i think at least C cup if i not misstaken...look nice n nice shape body...

dun know got any bro try her b4?
or any bro still go this house 43...can share share FR here....

happy bonking~~~ :D Have to agree, G3, is a beauty. Too bad, she ORD so fast, early release.

siamcutey
23-01-2007, 02:43 AM
Have to agree, G3, is a beauty. Too bad, she ORD so fast, early release.

G3 is not ORD so fast lah. She was caught by Antivice for FL activities. AV throw her into this house and don't let her go back Thailand.

When she was $150, she give BBBJ. When she become a Cat40, she give BJ. Loves to llisten to Kelly Clarkson songs.

But seriously, when she is a Cat40, looks like any other Cat40 girl. Nothing outstanding about her too.:)

SC

reuters
23-01-2007, 12:10 PM
When she was $150, she give BBBJ. When she become a Cat40, she give BJ. Loves to llisten to Kelly Clarkson songs.

SC

Got cat $150 thai?

sherrry
23-01-2007, 12:27 PM
G3 is not ORD so fast lah. She was caught by Antivice for FL activities. AV throw her into this house and don't let her go back Thailand.

But seriously, when she is a Cat40, looks like any other Cat40 girl. Nothing outstanding about her too.:)

SC No mean any offense, maybe depends on mood that day if she willing to give BBBJ or not lah. She was sucking on mint sweet when she give me BBBJ when I try her. BUt when rtf, she alway not working. Apart from her SYT looks, not much to talk about.

siamcutey
23-01-2007, 11:37 PM
Got cat $150 thai?

She was marketed in FL dome then. Caught by AV. AV throw her to be Cat40.

I saw her photos before. Happened to jalan jalan and saw her in the fishtank of hse43. :cool:

siamcutey
23-01-2007, 11:43 PM
No mean any offense, maybe depends on mood that day if she willing to give BBBJ or not lah. She was sucking on mint sweet when she give me BBBJ when I try her. BUt when rtf, she alway not working. Apart from her SYT looks, not much to talk about.

Oh, the day I saw her in the tank happened to be her 1st day at work in Cat40. OKT tell me few days advance she starting work on that day.

1st day she give BBBJ, but lousy. In the end she CIM.

2nd time I went was 3 weeks later. Started with BJ. Ask her can BBBJ boh. She say cannot. Because her skills are lousy and she is passive, cock cannot stand. So she take out condom and BBBJ.

After that I never try her liao.

That time she was marketed in FL Dome as 150/90/2:cool:

SC

Th4r
24-01-2007, 12:37 AM
G3 is not ORD so fast lah.
But she's definately not in this hse no more, at least from some weeks back (OKT said "went back leh")

... maybe AV throw the poor girl into diff. hse each month just for the heck of it? :p

Th4r

siamcutey
24-01-2007, 01:14 AM
But she's definately not in this hse no more, at least from some weeks back (OKT said "went back leh")

... maybe AV throw the poor girl into diff. hse each month just for the heck of it? :p

Th4r

She's not the only one. There were a few more too. And 1 was jailed because she was previously a Cat40 but caught for FL activities.

sing4me
24-01-2007, 04:32 PM
Have to agree, G3, is a beauty. Too bad, she ORD so fast, early release.

hi bro...G3 u mean here is it same as what i mean?
what i mean for G3 is her name is Fen....same as urs?
hahahaha...anyway...beside the G3...now bro still go this house43?? any other intro??