PDA

View Full Version : Forget To Zip Up

ZIZOUZIZOU
05-01-2007, 11:20 AM
Sorry if this thread has existed previously. Please advise me how to look it up.

This morning I saw a lady who had the zip behind her skirt one third down. Her transparent white blouse displayed her red thong. Luckily she had a friend with her and I point it out to her friend. The friend immediately zip it up for her. She was too shy to look at me.

Previously I saw a lady who actually forgot to zip up her pants. Maybe with her protruding tummy, it was so comfortable that she didn't realise it. I went up and told her that her zipper was spoilt.

I have been caught with my zip down as well but no one from the opposite sex informed me except my wife.

chickenzip
05-01-2007, 11:49 AM
u may wish to use the search function in future...

and u are pretty lucky cos till now, i only caught guys with their zippers down except on one occasion..but it was my wife.....:D

tellmiwhy
05-01-2007, 02:36 PM
ermm...my is nt reali zippers left unzip. but there was this once when i was having dinner at a restuarant at boat quay a few years back, went to the toilet and when i opened the door leading to the cubicle, to my surprise a lady in her mid 20s was sitting on the toilet bowl wif her skirt down to her knee. She was wearing a black g string & we paused for a moment before i quickly said sorry and closed the door back. When she came out, she was like too shy to say anything, we jus nodded our head and smile at each other before leaving the washroom. :p

asdfghjkl
05-01-2007, 02:43 PM
women wear pant forgot to zip? but if they wear skirt and never zip, will fall drop, right? :p

ZIZOUZIZOU
05-01-2007, 02:49 PM
Mr tellmiwhy,

If you had seen her pussy, you should tell her she's got a nice pussy and then maybe you can have an ons.

Mr asdfghjkl,

Pants or skirt will not fall off if they are not zipped up because of the buckle.

tellmiwhy
05-01-2007, 02:55 PM
Mr tellmiwhy,

If you had seen her pussy, you should tell her she's got a nice pussy and then maybe you can have an ons.

kekeke, when we went back to our individual tables, she was sitting wif some ang mos. later i kena whack, i was already paiseh if she go and tell them of wat happened. luckily she did nt at that time. :)

hokkienguy
05-01-2007, 03:14 PM
women wear pant forgot to zip? but if they wear skirt and never zip, will fall drop, right? :p

no la , got the hook thing ma.. where got so easily drop! :D

asdfghjkl
05-01-2007, 03:23 PM
the mini skirt with high side slit revealing the thighs type.. good to see ler ~ :D

ZIZOUZIZOU
05-01-2007, 03:32 PM
Actually, I posted this because I wanted to know

(1) If you dare to tell the lady
(2) What is her reaction
(3) Was there any funny situation like when you see the zip halfway down, "Oh, I see. Why don't you do it for me". Then you reply, "Up or down?"
(4) Whether a situation like this progressed further.

hokkienguy
05-01-2007, 03:59 PM
if no one around to help me to tell her.. then i will tell her lo... :D

asdfghjkl
05-01-2007, 04:08 PM
lol.. if on mrt and u sit opposite her, u mean u dare to walk over and tell her ah? :cool:

no_faith
05-01-2007, 04:17 PM
bro, sumtimes not pai seh or wat, the lady might tink i pervert, must be bioing at her den noe she nvr zip, skali she shout out se lang ah in public, liao liao.....
sumtimes ladies might not appreciate to warn dem, juz my view

althought it might be true i am bioing her

ZIZOUZIZOU
05-01-2007, 04:27 PM
It's between the devil and the deep blue sea, whether you want to be a knight in armour or whether you want her to embarrass herself further with the freeshow. One thing for sure, you cannot tell her that she forgot to zip up. That was why I blame it on a spoilt zip.

hokkienguy
05-01-2007, 04:34 PM
write a note pass to her

i did once .. when i saw a guy din zip.. i compose a msg "sorry u 4gotten to zip" using my handphone n show to him. :D KNS he din say thank you... he walk to one concer n zip!

no manners leh.. no thanks u.. shouldnt have inform him.. let his fire fly off!! haha

ZIZOUZIZOU
05-01-2007, 04:37 PM
Maybe some lady members can tell us their opinion, whether they would want the opposite sex to tell them to zip up and what was their feeling when being told. If you are the type that Mr no_faith has mentioned, perhaps tell us why you were ungrateful.

big_bear
05-01-2007, 04:39 PM
use your camera phone to take a pic of her with the open fly. Show the pic to the lady, 'hi, i think you forgot something'.

If the woman is discreet in zipping up after seeing the pic, it should appear as nothing happened in a crowded mrt. Its also one way to save the girl some face.

Later, you can keep the picture too, if you like. ;)

hokkienguy
05-01-2007, 04:40 PM
if i am the lady i rather paisay infront of you than showing to more pple ma...

hokkienguy
05-01-2007, 04:42 PM
use your camera phone to take a pic of it. Then show the pic to the lady, 'hi, i think you forgot something'.

Seeing the picture with her own zipper open , she will definitely zip it up and it will appear quite natural and as if nothing happened in a crowded mrt. Its also one way to save the girl some face.

Then later, you can keep the picture too, if you like. ;)

siao la.. u think pple around u blind de meh... take picture wait they catch u first...

ZIZOUZIZOU
05-01-2007, 04:44 PM
Mr hokkienguy,

Why are you speaking up for the ladies? I think if your speaking from your own experience I would understand. For us guys, we are appreciative be it a gal or a guy who point it out to us.

hokkienguy
05-01-2007, 04:48 PM
forget to zip...u want to tell her then tell her lo.. dun want then see liao walk away lo

where got pple take photo n show to the lady one leh....

Shiokday
05-01-2007, 04:54 PM
my 2 cents worth...althought my encounter was abit different...gal (just a normal friend) was talking to me with her 2 boobs resting on the table and one of the buttons was not properly done up...i kept on staring and she did not notice it...:D...wat did i do?

(1) If you dare to tell the lady [er...do u want to cover up and continue to talk to me? i said to her.]

(2) What is her reaction [cover up what? she stared at me...i stared at her boobs which have been exposed more then the norm...her face turned red...walked out of the room...and she has never dare to look straight into me ever again...]

(3) Was there any funny situation like when you see the zip halfway down, "Oh, I see. Why don't you do it for me". Then you reply, "Up or down?"
[how i wish she would ask me to button "up or down" for her]

(4) Whether a situation like this progressed further. [mine did not..]

otamay
05-01-2007, 04:56 PM
Well, many years ago whilst I was walking in town incidently its at Market Street multi-storey carpark pavement. I saw a young lady who was walking towards me...something caught my attention. On closer view, I saw that 3 of her blouse buttons came off. I really have a very nice view of her twin peaks covered in white. I was deeply engrossed in enjoying the wonderful peak and just lost for words. My feeling is just like on Mt Fuji, nice peaks and covered in snow whole year round. Those who have witness this before will know how's the feelings like. :D

ZIZOUZIZOU
05-01-2007, 05:02 PM
Mr otamay,

You left Mt Fuji as it was, so I think more people will get to see it.

otamay
05-01-2007, 05:08 PM
Mr otamay,

You left Mt Fuji as it was, so I think more people will get to see it.

Yes! to think of it, letting more people to enjoy until someone or she herself realise the exposure. :)

asdfghjkl
05-01-2007, 05:10 PM
perhaps some pictures will make this thread more interesting? erm.. :rolleyes:

mrbrown
05-01-2007, 05:48 PM
Many years ago, I was at a bus-stop. There was this pretty attractive young lady, dressed in skirt and blouse; office-type wear. I saw that her skirt was unzipped (behind). There were several other people at the bus-stop, but I don't know if anyone else noticed the unzipped skirt.

So trying to be nice and to prevent her from further embarassment, I went up to her and spoke softly, telling her that her zip was undone. She most probably didn't hear me properly, but KNN, she act like she damn Big F*ck and that I sibeh hard up to tackle her!! She gave me a disgusted look and said quite loudly, "Aiya, what you want?!" Drawing attention to herself from the people waiting at the bus-stop

NB, here I am trying to be helpful, and she act like she's too damn good for me!! WTF? So I also retaliated and said loudly, "YOUR SKIRT NEVER ZIP UP LA!," Hahahaa..she red-faced and moved aside to zip up her skirt. Don't really know how embarassed she was cos my bus came along at that moment and I boarded it!

sinfulguy
05-01-2007, 06:39 PM
many donkey years ago...when I was at S'pore Poly....got a friend with pretty big boobies....

On her birthday one day....she anticipated that her friends might sabo her, so she wore a swim suit underneath her loose Tee (off shoulder type...very in then)....

I suddenly saw in certain angle when she was reaching for something that her swim suit had a tear just under her boobies.....cannot see the nipples lah....just the underside....

seeing that I was alone with her at that time....I pluck up the courage to tell her (didn't want her to go to class and show it to all her classmates, would have been worse)....she rushed out of the room immediately

Only at the end of that day that she came to say thank you....

Dicky88
05-01-2007, 08:57 PM
She gave me a disgusted look and said quite loudly, "Aiya, what you want?!" WTF? So I also retaliated and said loudly, "YOUR SKIRT NEVER ZIP UP LA!,"

Haaaa, u know i nearly puke when I read this, mr brown, funny scenario yet poor thing for u -- 好心沒好報 ah ... think i will do the same if i were u :)

but i will stay to see how she react den i flag for the next bus :cool:

dap26
06-01-2007, 05:38 PM
NB, here I am trying to be helpful, and she act like she's too damn good for me!! WTF? So I also retaliated and said loudly, "YOUR SKIRT NEVER ZIP UP LA!," Hahahaa..she red-faced and moved aside to zip up her skirt. Don't really know how embarassed she was cos my bus came along at that moment and I boarded it!

U sld hv stay and wait for another bus if u r nt in hurry.... to see her pie sae face...:D

Kyser Soze
06-01-2007, 07:13 PM
I have been caught with my zip down as well but no one from the opposite sex informed me except my wife.
There was once in GL, I approached this FL to enquire about her service charges. As usual, the normal negotiation stuff. Out of the sudden, she pointed at my zipper saying it was unzipped.:eek: My intention is not to do it right away, as the street was moderately busy. But she then touched on my zippers and zipped it up.:D Enough said, she actually win herself a customer.

KingEros
06-01-2007, 09:09 PM
i did once .. when i saw a guy din zip.. i compose a msg "sorry u 4gotten to zip" using my handphone n show to him. :D KNS he din say thank you... he walk to one concer n zip!
I was attending a workshop conducted for some 20 people in a classroom ... halfway through, the presenter decided to sit at the corner of the desk - that's when his unzipped pants opened up ... out of kindness, I wrote YOUR FLY IS OPENED on my file & waved at him discreetly, in an attempt not to get anybody else's attention.
Guess what ... this stupid presenter started to squint his eyes & broaden his grin ... read out what I had written aloud ... by which time, his grin became smaller while his eyes became bigger ... finally, when the whole class realised what was going on, he turned around to face the blackboard before zipping up.
He also very rude ... never say THANK YOU. :eek:

As for ladies, there was this fling of mine ... she (a married woman) was wearing a pair of capri pants when I had to strip her down to her birthday suit for a bonk on her matrimonial bed. I deemed the pants looked tight on her ... so I removed 3 of her button fly before easily pulling those pants of her, without even having the time to look.
After the great sex, we dressed up & proceeded for dinner ... while whispering nothings while seated at the sushi bar, I realised her fly was open - told her about it & she started blaming me for removing too many buttons while stripping her earlier on!!

hokkienguy
06-01-2007, 09:32 PM
KingEros,

hahahha

First incident.. u are abit KNS hahahhaha

second one ... she was really KNS! :D

asdfghjkl
06-01-2007, 10:10 PM
second story.. lol.. :D

ZIZOUZIZOU
07-01-2007, 12:51 AM
KingEros,

Your Majesty should have order the presenter to be castrated.

PS3SG
07-01-2007, 12:59 AM
Whip him naked 1st, ha ha

y68708903
07-01-2007, 01:39 AM
3 things

bra
i had once finish a movie with my wifey, then we stroll out from the cinema hall, as i walk out i realise from the corner fof my eye that this lady beside me has her blouse shirt zhao keng, her blouse buttons seem to be button wrongly alternate, WOW! i saw her boops expose obviously underneath, her bra must be tuck inwards she did not realise before i did, maybe she notice i saw in her direction, also her boyfriend was walking on the other side, i concluded they must have hanky panky in their seats unrealised and the boyfriend must have button wrongly and left the boop flesh out , that girl must be embarassed and the poor boy boy must got the telling off from her

another incident in the bus, i realise this lady in front of me sat down after boarding and tuck into the inside seat which i notice her swelling boops is a huge C cupper
so i fantasize but later i notice she figit and move her bra strap to adjust in parking place, seems like not so right and fitting
she move and i found out her strap is really loose and it keeps slipping
until my turn to get down, i purposely loop over her head and found her v neckline was so exposed and the groove over her boops was so exciting
i also saw her tits so glaring
i pretend and move to the door to alight the bus
i think over and that lady is so sexy and her breasts make me salivate
pity i cannot sit beside her

zip
the next one is at the wating area outside a shopping centre arcade, i was looking around as i waited for my partner inside the loo, i then found out this girl standing opposite me also just came out from the loo but waiting for her boyfriend, she is chio/jute and top/bottom section is so groovy sexy, she is pretty too and she was wearing those blouse with expose naval type and a pair of demins. i scan and suddenly she move her stance and then i saw colour white over blue, i look again and wow!!!wee her panties are showing ,somemore lacy type, i quickly took my newpaper and spread across, i check to see my partner is not around and out yet, so i tactically look into her groin area and gosh! so wanting to bonk her , she did not zip up her jeans and i kept staring but she did not know i was looking, seems like nobody around knows it except me, i did not know how to say ....my partner came out, somhow spotted her and tipoff her,,,,then she blush and quickly ran into the ladies,,, my wife did not tell me but it made my day!!!

ZIZOUZIZOU
07-01-2007, 02:01 AM
Talking about bra, those people in the tennis scene would know. This Japanese teenager was an upcoming lady player in Japan. During her match, her bra became unhook and she asked the umpire for an official toilet break. If I was the umpire I would switch on the mic and said, "What your bra unhook, how can it be. Please show proof". Of course I would expect her to pull up her T-shirt to show me her bra. I can dream on but I can never be an umpire.

BatistaSG
07-01-2007, 02:41 AM
You wont get such chance often lah

nitin
10-01-2007, 07:15 PM
talkin about such incidents...

i once encountered a lady who forgot to zip up

it was early in the morning ard those timing where every1 from the office are gng work....so she was a indian abit singh type...so she was wearin this office suit of jacket and skirt....she was on the hp using her shoulder to grab it (like both your hands are busy and need to talk on the hp) den the other hand was holding her bag....

well i was drivin....inside this carpark....she was walkin along the side of the road...wif her back facin me....so u noe these skirts are zipped up behind....she totally forget abt zipping up....can see her white panty....:eek:

well i was driving and she was on the phone.....i reali wanted to tell her but given my situation....i cant stop my car wind dw the window and tell her cause there was cars ard the carpark and she was like rushing for time....i felt bad...:o

medicheng
10-01-2007, 07:47 PM
Saw a lady forgot to zip up her jeans once... then i want to go up to her and tell her. but as she see me coming, she went further back. wtf.

then i told her i got something to tell her, but she insisted i say on the spot which is like a metre from her.

then i say, 'you forgot to zip'

think she totally pai sey coz alot of people around...

but i jus heck care, turn and walk away... haha

DeClanz
11-01-2007, 08:39 AM
this happened to me 2 days ago at work. i am working at a major supermarket chain by the way. there was this old plump angmo lady who was pushing the trolley cart in a way that she bent forward resting on the bar while pushing it. as i walked past her i noticed her skirt was pulled down, exposing her translucent undies. i almost choked myself as i kept laughing at the backstore. end up told my female manager to tell the lady to "cover her ass" up. so gross. if it were to happen to a younger lady i would juz stare at her butt. :D

badboyxtreme
11-01-2007, 02:25 PM
My experience is not zip but something more embarrasing. During my schoold days, I worked part-time at Bukit Timah Supermarket. My boss jennifer had a sister, damn chio, name was sally. She was a lawyer from Malaysia and came to Singapore on holidays.

She came to the supermarket one day, and was wearing a short mini White skirt. As she was walking, I saw this red stain behind her skirt. At first I thought it was just some stain, but then after sometime, the stain was getting bigger. I knew confirm, the sanitary pad leak, surely heavy flow.

I was 18 years old then. How to tell her, I so paiseh. But then I saw some guys giggling at her but she damn blur. I had no choice but to rescue her reputation :D I gianed enuff courage and then told her.

"Sally I Think You Sanitary Pad is Leaking" There are red stains behind you.

My Gawddd!!! She was like so embarrased. She thanked me and rushed out straight, cos they were staying at the Penthouse above bukit timah shopping ctr, (The Bldg Belongs to Them). After that never see her face until ONE MONTH later but she still paiseh paiseh when see my face. Hehehe :cool:

ZIZOUZIZOU
11-01-2007, 02:50 PM
badboyxtreme,

I had the same experience when I was in Pr 6. This was the age when girls and boys reached their puberty. I think this girl in class had her first mensus and she was not prepared for it. The girls wore navy blue skirt in school and the patch of stain was still apparent. Most of the boys were quite blur at that time. The lady teacher saw the stain and asked the girl to go home. I only knew that was her mensus a year later when I got to know more about the development of girls growing up.

DeClanz
12-01-2007, 11:48 PM
ok theres been another incident happened to me today. on my way to work in a bus, theres this indian woman. think shes in her late teens or early 20s. anyways the bus stops n she was waiting to alight at the exit. my god saw her tight pants hugging her big butt. thats not the worse part. the worst is that saw her panties wif a big hole at the side :eek: . muz b hav had sex the nite b4 n her partner muz hav got rough on her lol. cant she notice it while she wore it b4 she left her house? or probably too expensive to buy a new one so have to keep using the same panties....