PDA

View Full Version : Stand and be counted survey

nimrod69
24-02-2017, 11:26 AM
Hi Bros

After all the threads on lousy standard of service, fake photos and increase of prices...etc

How many bros here actually stop/boycott FL Dome 2

Stand and be counted...

!. Nimrod (greener pastures on the dome 3 and Fine dining)

cheers

nimrod69
26-02-2017, 01:22 AM
Upz
Come on

conquer
26-02-2017, 02:00 AM
Hi Bros

After all the threads on lousy standard of service, fake photos and increase of prices...etc

How many bros here actually stop/boycott FL Dome 2

Stand and be counted...

!. Nimrod (greener pastures on the dome 3 and Fine dining)

cheers

I believe the market is doing very well.

Based on how the price keeps on rising, I think there are still big demand of PRC FLs here. Despite of many complains on the service quality, fake photos, etc, probably this is just something happens only in this forum.

But for me, I've stopped patronizing PRC FL since my favorite bitch RTC two months back. :o

nimrod69
28-02-2017, 11:28 PM
Thank you conquer for you reply

cheers

loneyheart
01-03-2017, 12:16 AM
Hi TS do u know why yr thread so quiet ?
Because most of the bros had left :(
Its a ghost town here

Chiongx123
01-03-2017, 08:18 AM
Dome 2 fucking sucks i swear fake photos and shit, pretentious attitudes from girls.

Although now standard not so good, Still dome 1 the best xD

Piranas
01-03-2017, 12:59 PM
Unfortunately true

twinseeker
28-03-2017, 05:08 PM
if i'm not mistaken, there's an ongoing trend that the girls flocking here r actually debtors to some credit syndicates in mainland. at least half of them came here with minimal or no service standards. and those with some skills & experience usually over the hill aunties & grannies.

they r channeled towards to our island, msia & indon, in name sake to earn fast cash to pay off their debts.

but ahtiong being ahtiong, the greedy mongrels jump on the bandwagon to be middle man for every stage of their supply chain, so the girls end up with high initial costs to reach our shores.

and while they're here, they're conned to publish on multiple okt sites, that all eventually funnel & show up here, or alternate forums. and so, when 1 thing leads to another, the price per bonk is skyrocketing.

and for some reason, the gullible girls don't know how to find alternative means to flock here without the long chain of mongrel middlemen.

it doesnt matter if everyone on the forum chooses to boycott all their services, bcos their bottom-line is already sky high.

the real solution to bringing the prices down, is to eliminate the chain of middlemen.

ZTTS
28-03-2017, 08:23 PM
Just tried one on SGbeautycastle, fake picture. It's not the money that I matter, going down to meet an FL require time and planning, that is priceless.

Waste of fucking time.

twinseeker
29-03-2017, 09:51 AM
fake photos also becoming a very common encounter. the photos published either taken from 2 decades ago, or, photoshop skill level 99.

i remember few weeks back, i book appointment with the syt, took a cab down. when i arrived, she told me to wait a bit, customer leaving. so i thought wah, so busy sial, must be hot chick.

shortly after the guy walked out the gate, she told me to enter the same gate, take the lift up to her unit. when i arrived, i thought it was her mother that answered the door. i flip to the website & ask if she's the girl as advertised, she still has the cheek to acknowledge.

without thinking twice, i told her, no go. i politely request her to open the door, and i left.

hornyandshiny
29-03-2017, 10:41 AM
I have stopped since my posts on fake FLs have been deleted.... up till today all my posts are deleted by admin.....3 years ago