PDA

View Full Version : Going Massage with Special in mind an unHealthy Sign ?

SAFFRONnation
20-02-2017, 09:24 PM
Many samsters go massage with more than massage in mind. Many end up spending more than budgeted for "Special" services.

Worse is many regret after the deed. Is that unhealthy + a compulsive obsession in the making ?

Any Samster comment / input is welcome + i look forward to that.

MyPaper
20-02-2017, 09:28 PM
Of course more or less prepared for special lah :D

Silentreader88
20-02-2017, 10:09 PM
So does your masseurs pop the Golden 'Q' too?:D I silently hope so!:p

XuWenQiang
20-02-2017, 10:13 PM
My regret is when ML never ask the Golden Q :)

Nil$on
21-02-2017, 11:29 AM
My regret ML does not even know how to do a proper massage . :eek:

Saltyraw
21-02-2017, 07:56 PM
Many samsters go massage with more than massage in mind. Many end up spending more than budgeted for "Special" services.

Worse is many regret after the deed. Is that unhealthy + a compulsive obsession in the making ?

3 salmon for your dinner :)

MrMartell
21-02-2017, 08:02 PM

yah man.. it sucks when you go for a MASSAGE and don't get a proper massage. cumming usually makes up for it a little though lol

if only there were more ML with good massage skills and bother to do a proper massage, plus a good happy ending. or am i asking for too much lol

eggcarton
21-02-2017, 09:05 PM

I would want a proper massage too!

Bizsta
22-02-2017, 08:53 PM
I would want a proper massage too!Nowadays if I want to have a good massage I go to those who gave real proper massage and no special services.

Tanzig
22-02-2017, 09:43 PM
I would want a proper massage too!

Same here too

NaiGai
22-02-2017, 10:03 PM
Same here too

Same here as well

chukeliang
23-02-2017, 03:58 AM
dont let them masg yr thigh
end up you pop GQ

mikek
23-02-2017, 05:56 AM
It depends on the circumstance and the reason for getting the massage.
Compare this to drinking... There are those who drink to celebrate, enjoy the company of friends and there are those who drink to fill a void inside themselves.
The former usually will not become alcoholics. The ones who drink to forget their sorrows will return to the bottle compulsively.
In a similar manner, if a guy goes for a massage mainly to ease aching muscles then the GQ is an afterthought - like a dessert after a good meal.
But if a guy goes primarily for specials, he is craving the attention, the GFE and the physical pleasure of being with a woman. He is probably doing so to fill a void in his relationship arena, the lack of sex at home, the lack of attention from his wife/gf or even as a form of revenge where he can eat outside with impunity. He feels good and returns to the venue repeatedly which is the beginning of compulsive obsession.

PandaPatties
23-02-2017, 08:26 AM
dont let them masg yr thigh
end up you pop GQ

Very true indeed, hahaha

SAFFRONnation
23-02-2017, 12:26 PM
TRULY great piece of thought - for samsters reading.
Upp you 42 missiles tmr :D

Compare this to drinking... There are those who drink to celebrate, enjoy the company of friends and there are those who drink to fill a void inside themselves.
The former usually will not become alcoholics. The ones who drink to forget their sorrows will return to the bottle compulsively.
In a similar manner, if a guy goes for a massage mainly to ease aching muscles then the GQ is an afterthought - like a dessert after a good meal.
But if a guy goes primarily for specials, he is craving the attention, the GFE and the physical pleasure of being with a woman. He is probably doing so to fill a void in his relationship arena, the lack of sex at home, the lack of attention from his wife/gf or even as a form of revenge where he can eat outside with impunity. He feels good and returns to the venue repeatedly which is the beginning of compulsive obsession.

crackpod
23-02-2017, 12:36 PM
for me..the main course is the most important.
dessert if there is ...is a 'bonus'

KREMIL
23-02-2017, 12:52 PM
Me too....I supposed when you grow older you tend to stick to the Main Reason of massage which is great massage - not spending money like running water liao ;)

Nowadays if I want to have a good massage I go to those who gave real proper massage and no special services.

BADDDman
23-02-2017, 08:58 PM
Bro u hit the nail at all the right spots. Good psychological explanation of how some massage obsession becomes unhealthy...🤔

chukeliang
23-02-2017, 09:03 PM
tell them only want back shoulder rub, n waist.
do not remove your pant, tighten the belt.
even a clean masg shop, the gal would like some sideline.
u save alot of money
can buy alot of thing at supermarket.

BESTSUNNY
23-02-2017, 09:34 PM
Pardon me but Hard to find such a prudish cheongster nowadays liao 😨

u save alot of money

Audience
24-02-2017, 12:58 AM
I never once regret because every time i went i will put on 15-20 underwear. So there wont be any effect when they touch. Even i agree they will fed up taking off my undies one by one.

Pumper99
24-02-2017, 05:07 PM
Very true indeed, hahaha

Yes, very true, hahahaha

WhiteDeck
24-02-2017, 05:42 PM
I never once regret because every time i went i will put on 15-20 underwear. So there wont be any effect when they touch. Even i agree they will fed up taking off my undies one by one.

15-20 underwear? :eek: :D

MISSI
24-02-2017, 06:23 PM
You are the 1st VERY DISCIPLINED samster to wear such thick underwears.....kudos :eek:

SUNRISERYOKO
24-02-2017, 07:23 PM
Go massage but TIGHTEN your belt - Good way to budget within your means.....:D without breaking your bank

u save alot of money

chukeliang
25-02-2017, 01:49 AM

yes solid masg is main course
xtr is to reward her.
ppl like jenny
yehzi spa ,gmt basement

mikek
25-02-2017, 06:50 AM
Bro u hit the nail at all the right spots. Good psychological explanation of how some massage obsession becomes unhealthy...🤔
The actual mechanics of compulsive behavior are more involved. It is an interesting topic and I am sure a lot of brothers can identify some traits that can cause one to fall into such a trap. I will post later as I am traveling now.

Trifecta
25-02-2017, 08:24 AM
I will post later as I am traveling now.

Do post soon

lancerlution2
25-02-2017, 08:54 AM
xtr is to reward her.
ppl like jenny
yehzi spa ,gmt basement

really hard to find such ML. Been looking for years still cannot find.

SUNRISERYOKO
25-02-2017, 02:54 PM
Glad to see sensible bros have not lost sight of the main course of massage ie. to get a properly done massage therapy :)

xtr is to reward her.
ppl like jenny
yehzi spa ,gmt basement

MrMartell
25-02-2017, 04:22 PM

lol no need la. just when they ask what you work as, say police. confirm clean massage. :D

Trifecta
25-02-2017, 06:14 PM
lol no need la. just when they ask what you work as, say police. confirm clean massage. :D

Ha, very true

Zero2Sixty
25-02-2017, 08:26 PM
yah man.. it sucks when you go for a MASSAGE and don't get a proper massage. cumming usually makes up for it a little though lol

if only there were more ML with good massage skills and bother to do a proper massage, plus a good happy ending. or am i asking for too much lol

Sadly nowadays very few good massagers are around. Majority cannot massage at all . A lot of con shops around .

BroW
26-02-2017, 09:24 AM
It depends how you look at it. I think is normal for guy to think this way.

Wu Song Jr
26-02-2017, 09:36 AM

Yup hahahaaa many kakis finished with happy endings.
Nothing to regret after the deed. Just dun RTM if not happy :D

Big Huat Arh !!! :D

blackface
26-02-2017, 10:34 AM

You no need to go to massage shops . You can ask your fake female imposters to give you massage with happy endings until you song song . Huat you understand . :p

Wu Song Jr = clone master = grayface = blackfacenodick = bfacefarter
= ladyboyBface = blackerface = blackfaceborji = orbinblackface = knncborbin= MerlinW = kpkblppl2

I am only interested in exposing fake female clones in sbf. ( Deborah & NataliDi & lynntann )

I have already proven that the clone master is INDEED A TRULY COWARD . Why don't you use your main account to talk to me ? It only makes YOU look more stupid clone master .

I have heard that the COWARD CLONE MASTER Wu Song Jr fucked fake female imposters resulting giving birth to ladyboys .

Please do not up me unless I up you . My posts are meant for the 2 fake female imposters . If you do not like what I post you can choose to put me in your Ignore List .

Clone your asshole la clone .. :D
Hohoho your smelly chee la hohoho ... hahahaa....
If buay song go find SL or bangla la knn cag hkg ...
You don't know what is family ? coz you're a disgrace to your family.. letting others troubling your family and just keep quiet .. ? What a disgrace ... !!!
I warn you again ... don't mess around with Alice ...

Bugging
26-02-2017, 10:48 AM
You no need to go to massage shops . You can ask your fake female imposters to give you massage with happy endings until you song song . Huat you understand . :p

Wu Song Jr = clone master = grayface = blackfacenodick = bfacefarter
= ladyboyBface = blackerface = blackfaceborji = orbinblackface = knncborbin= MerlinW = kpkblppl2

I am only interested in exposing fake female clones in sbf. ( Deborah & NataliDi & lynntann )

I have already proven that the clone master is INDEED A TRULY COWARD . Why don't you use your main account to talk to me ? It only makes YOU look more stupid clone master .

I have heard that the COWARD CLONE MASTER Wu Song Jr fucked fake female imposters resulting giving birth to ladyboys .

Please do not up me unless I up you . My posts are meant for the 2 fake female imposters . If you do not like what I post you can choose to put me in your Ignore List .

Fake female imposters ? What nicks ? :eek::confused:
Have you met them before ?

sladang
26-02-2017, 11:02 AM

As a token of appreciation, mayb they can consider giving all police customers 20% discount + VIP life membership :D ..

seanylit
26-02-2017, 12:51 PM
I like to go massage.. found this place and kenna psycho to upgrade to prostate massage.. the body massage is good but the freaking prostate massage leaves me with a stiffy with no relief !!!

I was like "come on!!! Ask the golden question!!" .. $#_£&☆♤♡@#%

KREMIL
26-02-2017, 01:29 PM
I gathered P-Massage advice to Samsters should be : try @ your own RISK...:eek:

I like to go massage.. found this place and kenna psycho to upgrade to prostate massage.. the body massage is good but the freaking prostate massage leaves me with a stiffy with no relief !!!

I was like "come on!!! Ask the golden question!!" .. $#_£&☆♤♡@#%

SAFFRONnation
26-02-2017, 02:13 PM
WSJ - thanks for supporting my thread :p
IMHO mostly do regret due to over-budgeting + not value for money experience....:(

Killerwhale88
26-02-2017, 05:02 PM
Sadly nowadays very few good massagers are around. Majority cannot massage at all . A lot of con shops around .

Agree with you bro.

SAFFRONnation
26-02-2017, 08:02 PM
Bro u have pm. Good week ahead 😆

really hard to find such ML. Been looking for years still cannot find.

fastfoot
26-02-2017, 08:11 PM
Agree with you bro.

It is best not to go for any massage . Can save a lot of money and of course disappointment.

SUNRISERYOKO
26-02-2017, 08:28 PM
Bro massage can be Addictive. i rather be addictive to my favourite tried + tested MLs - than be adventurous + risk disappointed by new lousy MLs.

It is best not to go for any massage . Can save a lot of money and of course disappointment.

Fatboy2017
27-02-2017, 01:17 AM
There are still places that offer solid good massages and a good ending if you look hard enough :p but if you go to those sexy girls tcm one then you can forget about the massage part either they cut short of your massage time or literally do not massage just touch... :D so end of the day if you Wan a good massage and maybe some dessert still got but you just have to search for it... I do know a few and still regulars at these places as I enjoy massage and leave as a happy man :p

Lazar
27-02-2017, 07:58 AM
short of your massage time or literally do not massage just touch

This is very true

Masonic
27-02-2017, 08:22 AM
This is very true

Agreed as well

xav1983
27-02-2017, 10:58 AM
Its very healthy actually as your heart pumps faster when you think about it and your veins expand and contract. Its good for your body.

SUNRISERYOKO
27-02-2017, 11:00 AM
well said sladang....being in AV force has its privileges :D

As a token of appreciation, mayb they can consider giving all police customers 20% discount + VIP life membership :D ..

BESTSUNNY
27-02-2017, 11:18 AM
TOTALLY AGREED....therapeutic massage promotes LONGEVITY + improves quality of life :D

Its very healthy actually as your heart pumps faster when you think about it and your veins expand and contract. Its good for your body.

XuWenQiang
27-02-2017, 12:02 PM

Only 20%? Should be FOC :D

Wu Song Jr
27-02-2017, 01:11 PM
WSJ - thanks for supporting my thread :p
IMHO mostly do regret due to over-budgeting + not value for money experience....:(

Welcome bro and kumsia again for your kindness ...

verduct
27-02-2017, 02:17 PM
Keep the options open, if have specials then is a bonus :D

DreamMaster1985
27-02-2017, 07:14 PM
Go in with the thought of having a good massage (if possible), anything else is a bonus :D

SAFFRONnation
27-02-2017, 09:10 PM
42 missiles - for your SIGNATURE of the year 👍

Go in with the thought of having a good massage (if possible), anything else is a bonus :D

MISSI
28-02-2017, 11:19 AM
In Bad time like this - I keep a tighter rein on budgeting. I go for Massage as the main course. Special as a "dessert" :p - No stress lah.....

MerlinW
28-02-2017, 09:44 PM

Bump bump this great massage sharing thread.

BESTSUNNY
02-03-2017, 12:55 PM
Gentle kind reminder : only properly TRAINED massage promotes positive quality of life :p

TOTALLY AGREED....therapeutic massage promotes LONGEVITY + improves quality of life :D

happywoody
02-03-2017, 01:48 PM
the masseuses that give me the best massages; i don't ever want any GQ from them :p

shiokshiokrelax
02-03-2017, 03:46 PM

but mostly dessert cost more than main course.:D

MISSI
03-03-2017, 12:11 PM
Agreed. Dessert is always marked UPPP....

but mostly dessert cost more than main course.:D

localla
04-03-2017, 05:51 PM
masg 30:﹑hj 20﹑ +is ok.

ManBratz
04-03-2017, 09:31 PM

Where to find this lobang? :D

5seconds
04-03-2017, 09:43 PM
Where to find this lobang? :D

Yes, very good lobang

MISSI
05-03-2017, 02:27 PM
bro - you had lost significant time in space liao......:D

Bizsta
05-03-2017, 05:53 PM
masg 30:﹑hj 20﹑ +is ok.that was in the 1980's

BADDDman
05-03-2017, 08:09 PM
Kudos to all the sammie laojiaos here 🙏

that was in the 1980's

Floater630
05-03-2017, 08:15 PM
that was in the 1980's

I was about to ask for contacts :D

Trifecta
05-03-2017, 09:21 PM
that was in the 1980's

Very true bro

SensingCom
05-03-2017, 09:38 PM
Very true bro

Those were the days

bonbong88
05-03-2017, 09:39 PM
How about guys with gf and guys with wives?

MISSI
06-03-2017, 12:50 PM
Agreed SUNRISER. Can share your regular MLs with me via pm ?

Bro massage can be Addictive. i rather be addictive to my favourite tried + tested MLs - than be adventurous + risk disappointed by new lousy MLs.

SexRocs
06-03-2017, 02:53 PM
How about guys with gf and guys with wives?

They go for couple massage?

BADDDman
06-03-2017, 07:22 PM
Good question - CLEAN Spas accept couple massage readily + happily. It's a good practice to bring your GF / wives if you wanna ensure a Clean Genuine massage without special.

bonbong88;15688905]How about guys with gf and guys with wives?

fastfoot
06-03-2017, 09:29 PM
With so many landmines out there and disappointments it is better not to go for massages at all . Better to save your hard earned money .

By the way received a PM from the below user . Is this user an advertiser ?

YE ZI SPA @ GOLDEN MILE TOWER B1-58

■ YE ZI SPA thread as below :-
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=585874

■ 100 % CLEAN GREEN MASSAGE - TRY JENNY

■ NO GQ - NO HJ - NO JG - NO STRESS

■ JUST BEST MASSAGE WORTH RTM

■ 18 POINTS await yr FR

■ For bros who find my email an intrusion - pm to Remove your Nick by typing " DELETE ME "

Zero2Sixty
07-03-2017, 07:33 AM
With so many landmines out there and disappointments it is better not to go for massages at all . Better to save your hard earned money .

I also receive such PM but it is from a different nick . :eek: I guess business must be very bad for them.

YE ZI SPA @ GOLDEN MILE TOWER B1-58

■ YE ZI SPA thread as below :-
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=585874

■ 100 % CLEAN GREEN MASSAGE - TRY JENNY

■ NO GQ - NO HJ - NO JG - NO STRESS

■ JUST BEST MASSAGE WORTH RTM

■ 18 POINTS await yr FR

■ For bros who find my email an intrusion - pm to Remove your Nick by typing " DELETE ME "

SAFFRONnation
07-03-2017, 12:22 PM
Good feedback from Samsters....Thanks + upp thread.

KREMIL
07-03-2017, 07:12 PM
bro - very intelligent.....very cool :D

GreyMatter
08-03-2017, 11:24 AM

Agree the local massage scene is getting worse and worse . On top of that is getting more expensive . From what I learn from a very senior brother he said that only registered advertisers and certain accounts are allowed to mass PM . Those who are not registered advertisers and PM you will usually get banned . Don't know how true it is today though .

SAFFRONnation
08-03-2017, 11:25 AM
greymatter - that's TRUE.

BESTSUNNY
08-03-2017, 11:28 AM
Kindly share + care proper massage joints. TQ

Nowadays if I want to have a good massage I go to those who gave real proper massage and no special services.

BADDDman
19-03-2017, 08:29 PM
Very TRUE. Un-trained or Half-trained masseuse can lead to internal organ injuries or spinal damages. Leading to pain or lifelong regret 😵

Gentle kind reminder : only properly TRAINED massage promotes positive quality of life :p

liewkc2503
19-03-2017, 11:47 PM
Bro u have pm. Good week ahead ��

Bro SAFFRONnation,can PM me and share the good masseuse also? :)
Every forth night I will go to this 49 y.o. ML to maintain my back pain in Loy Kratong(Traditional Thai oil massage - previously work in Sakura)

Thanks in advance !

alec
20-03-2017, 08:15 PM

Totally agree on this...

BESTSUNNY
14-04-2017, 08:46 PM
Can pm to share Certified + Trained female therapists. Keeping Healthy is Wealthy. TQ

Very TRUE. Un-trained or Half-trained masseuse can lead to internal organ injuries or spinal damages. Leading to pain or lifelong regret 😵

sgjoey
15-04-2017, 02:12 AM
I visit my regular MLs frequently.... we do everything except massage... LOL

Is this unhealthy? Not to my mind. I pay and get the services I want. They are happy to oblige, and it seems, they quite enjoy my visits too (or maybe they are very good actresses). The GFE is even better than the sex... and I chat with them often between visits.

YOLO... so I do it as long as I can afford to keep doing it...