PDA

View Full Version : Looking to satisfy my fetish for malay girls! Young Chinese Male here!

Littlredboy
17-02-2017, 03:00 AM
Hello There!

My name is Xel and I have a huge fetish for malay girls, especially those fiesty ones that can roleplay with me and able to explore more intimately with me on bed.

I have a high sex drive and adore a little bit of BDSM, me being dominant and you being submissive.

I'm a business development manager working in the events industry and I just love getting to know new people and communicating with them.

Below are my stats and if you are interested, please PM me, I am open to all races and I can ensure you that I can interact with you no matter what age you are.

race = Chinese (eng speaking mostly, but since singaporean so very bilingual lah :D

height = 1.73m
weight = 76kg
age = 24

hair = Short & neat, clean look

body = I am more buff than fit but still in the middle, I do gym regularly and have a good stamina (avg 40-45mins)

legs = long

Do you want a smoker or not
(Doesnt matter!)

Do you want a drinker or not
(We can hang out for drinks if you like or we can just eat supper after a fun time!)

Do you want a girl with tattoos or a flawless skin ?
(Doesnt Matter! Its the personality, no the appearance!)

Personality:
I am fun to be with, chatty and ensuring you that it won't be awkward when we meet.

Do PM me! I look forward to meeting you! Bros, help me bump up or intro and pray that I can find my right one! You can PM me for my pic!

you can also reach me easily at [email protected]

PS: the 83 at the back was because 93 wasnt valid :D

Yours Sincerely,
Xel

sean_j
26-02-2017, 09:13 PM
Dey ando go get a FL :D

cataramp
27-02-2017, 08:17 AM
Looking for little minah :D