PDA

View Full Version : New Year Party adventure

edroman
02-01-2007, 06:19 PM
I was at a friend's new year's party last evening and was flirting with a hot sexy babe (slim build with a pair of firm and stunning C cups!) who happens to be my ex-colleague some 3 years ago. Let's call her Jean (not her real identity).

We were sitting next to each other and chatting through-out the night and on and off I would steal quick glances at her low cut brown blouse. Honestly it was hard not to be tempted.

We having a good time joking and laughing and were having lots to eat and lots of red wine to drink and was partying till about 1.00am when my friend brought out 2 bottles of champagne to close the party. After the champagne we were ready to leave and I jump on the chance and told Jean that I will drive her home.

On the way to the carpark Jean told me that she's getting a little tipsy (not sure if she was pretending and asked if she could leaned her head against my chest? I said sure! and was more than happy to put my hands around her shoulder to support and help her walk to my car. Jean was wearing sleeveless low cut blouse so I took the fantastic opportunity to have a look down at her boobs and at the same time stroking her arm and shoulders. It was a slow slow walk to my car.......I was enjoying every second of it!!

I was having a real fun time stroking her shoulder and upper arm, her skin was soft and silky smooth. She was giggling and said "wei, wei, what are your naughty fingers doing?" I ignored her comments and continued stroking, she didn't resist and we carried on walking.

Jean was not that drunk, in fact we were still quite alert despite drinking so much, so she could get into the front passenger seat without any problems. I asked her where she lives before I drove off, just then a sms came through her handphone. She took a look at it smiled and told me that a close friend of hers is still partying and asked if I would like to go with her? Not exactly why I agree to go but I just said "sure"........

She took a short nap in the car as I drove to her friend's place, and when we arrived at her friend's place the party was still red hot! The lady host (let's call her Isabel) is Jean's good friend and they knew each other for more than 10 years, and I must say she is more voluptous than Jean......

Isabel introduced me and Jean to everyone at the party and offered us some wine. I will have to say there are quite a good number of females there that would conjure up many naughty thoughts in the minds of a samster!

I left Jean to chat with Isabel and at the same time took to opportunity to go check out the rest of my my lady friends. :) Managed to get to know a few of them and exchanged name cards.

Suddenly Isabel came over and tap me on my shoulders saying that Jean had just vommited and feeling real sick and is now resting in her bedroom and asked if I want to go have a look at her. I was a little worried and headed for Isabel's bedroom.

Isabel left me alone with Jean in the room. I sat by the bed and took a wet towel that Isabel prepared to clean up Jean's face and then folded into half and left it on her forehead. Jean was still awake but she told me that she's feeling a giddy and terrible. I suggested to her how about me leaving her alone to sleep and if she feel like it she can stay overnight at Isabel's place. Jean then asked me "what about you"? I said I will keep her accompanied for a while and will then join the party when she's asleep and drive home myself after that.

To my surprise, Jean said "how can you leave me like that"? and grabbed my hand and held it close to her chest (breast!) :eek: She added that she will not allow me to go flirt with the rest of the women outside and she wants me to accompany her all the way!! My mind was reaking with all the naughty thoughts but then I was thinking, how can we ever do anything in her friend's room and with a party still rocking on outside??

AD69
02-01-2007, 06:29 PM
Good start of the story......waiting for more of it. :D

ChinaFriends67
02-01-2007, 06:49 PM
Bro, great start for a brand new year. Please keep cumming....Oops, I mean coming!!!:)

Cum_Luver
02-01-2007, 07:02 PM
yapz, a fantastic and wonderful way to start a New Year.
waiting for the continuation of your FR.

:cool:

Elementary
02-01-2007, 07:32 PM
I'm pitching my tent here liao. :D

forumer
03-01-2007, 12:06 AM
exciting... waiting for the rest of the story.. :D

chenggh
03-01-2007, 12:10 AM
Nice story man..:D
up u lao

dom01
03-01-2007, 12:57 AM
Wha.. bring it on.. all hyped up

Remses
03-01-2007, 01:00 AM
yoyoyo...the new year tent is up...on the fire continue the stories...;)

RiverBug
03-01-2007, 01:47 AM
nice story...waiting for the next installment...:D

tanmikel
03-01-2007, 08:48 AM
I'm pitching my tent here liao. :D

I'm also about to pitch a tent just as soon as my pole is long and hard enough :D

Elementary
03-01-2007, 12:52 PM
I'm also about to pitch a tent just as soon as my pole is long and hard enough :DMaybe Thread starter can help you on that by posting his story faster. :D

yankim3
03-01-2007, 01:05 PM
wow nice experience:eek:

Ah Bob
03-01-2007, 01:09 PM
wow! nice story! pitching tent here...:)

eeemen
03-01-2007, 01:28 PM
Collecting firewood for campfire, ok?? Guess its going to be along nite??!!

astrozz
03-01-2007, 02:44 PM
Is this a real incident or just a story ? Lets see......how about a 3-some with Jean and Isabel ? should be hot !:p

homie
03-01-2007, 05:52 PM
i wana 'ton' here liao.. :D

KeNo_44
03-01-2007, 08:01 PM
great story...keep it up bro...

techienator
03-01-2007, 08:12 PM
standing by for more.. :D

asdfghjkl
03-01-2007, 09:07 PM
sounds authentic to me.. erm.. kekeke :D

big dick
03-01-2007, 09:42 PM
story ended?:p

Shuang_Jie_Gun
03-01-2007, 09:53 PM
just what we need for a brand new start to a brand new year,pls fill us in on part 2 soon.:)

Mr Canon
03-01-2007, 11:55 PM
Where's Part 2 har?

Da Vinci
04-01-2007, 12:31 AM
AhhHHhh..... waiting waiting waiting!!!

dun tell me, next year den u let us into part 2!??!

edroman
04-01-2007, 12:31 AM
Many thanks to all those bros who had up my points! much appreciated! I really need those points as an encouragement.....but seems like someone impatient with this story has deducted my points! :( anyway, here's the continuation of this true encounter......

"Stay with me, don't leave" she murmured. It was hard to resist, but at the same time I was a little hesistant to be doing anything to her since I don't really know her that well, she was afterall just an ex-colleague whom I have just met again after a few years. Oh well, do we really need to know each other that well just to have a one night stand? I thought to myself, perhaps not.

Her eyes were closed, her eyebrow frowned (trying to bear with the giddiness), her breathing was quick and rapid and was holding my hands against her breast tightly. I was thinking hard and fast as to what should I do?

I said ok, and suggested to her that in view of her current state it is best that she tries to sleep for a while, and we'll go off together as soon as she feels better. And explained to her that it is also not that nice for the two of us to hide in the room for so long. She said ok, and in the meanwhile I will go get her some hot tea and refresh the towel covering her forehead.

When I got out from the room, the first person I saw was Isabel. "How's Jean"? she asked. I said she needed some rest and some hot tea. "Come with me" said Isabel and held me by my arm and led me to the kitchen to prepare some hot water and rinse the towel. We had a short chat while in the kitchen and had the opportunity to take a good look at Isabel. She is tall with superb complexion, and was wearing a pair of tight fitting black pants and a blue top, a really flattering combination, accentuating her figure nicely. I was too busy observing her shapely boobs (at least a C cup)that I overlooked the fact that she has a real nice bum until she turn around to head to the basin to rinse the towel! I'll have to say her bum was the most attractive I ever seen, those kind of nice round bum that would make you cum if you were to rub your bulge against them, even if you and her are fully clothed!

I suddenly realised that for the last few minutes I had totally forgotten about Jean and now had my attention fully zoomed in on Isabel, and right there and then I told myself if I have the chance to bonk either one of them I would take Isabel anytime! To make matters worse, Isabel is those kind of girl who is very expressive and physical in her communication, she would hold me by the arm and would touch and squeeze my hand just to make a point in the things that she says.

After a few minutes I told Isabel that I better go and see how's Jean doing. Not surprisingly when I got back into the room Jean was already fast asleep and snoring. But what was interesting was that she had removed her bra and left it on the other side of the bed, I remember some of my ex-gf telling me that it is very uncomfortable for ladies to be wearing a bra to sleep, so I guess that was perhaps the reason for Jean to do that.

I left the hot tea by the side table, gave her face a dab of the towel, fold it into half and placed it on her forehead. She was totally in deep sleep and I was thinking if I were to kiss or touch her she probably won't even know it. It was extremely tempting given the low cut dress and short skirt, plus the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra. At this moment I heard the room door knob click, someone had entered the room......I turned around and it was Isabel.

She had came in to see how's Jean and also to see if I needed help. Seeing that everything was ok, she suggested that we leave Jean to sleep and go out to join the rest. I nodded my head in agreement.......

To be continued........

=WK=
04-01-2007, 12:51 AM
nice encounter to start your new year... please continue the story :cool:

rh8611
04-01-2007, 02:10 AM
Nice story. . Had upz u, pls continue.

chronicle2
04-01-2007, 02:29 AM
up u too..pls continue!:)

saberman
04-01-2007, 08:33 AM
Keep going. Like to know how many did u bonk that night :D

Clit_LickeR
04-01-2007, 10:09 AM
What a Horny New Year To Start With! :D
Cheers!

wildbeast
04-01-2007, 11:06 AM
Bro Edroman,

HAPPY HORNY NEW YEAR 2007 .......... ;)

Pls cont'd ur adventure!

edroman
04-01-2007, 01:48 PM
Thanks to those bros who had up my points. I will continue the story tonight as I just got into Hong Kong.......

maizze
04-01-2007, 01:58 PM
nice one bro.. looking forward:D

forumer
04-01-2007, 04:32 PM
waiting for the next part.. :)

kirk
04-01-2007, 08:16 PM
Good job.I'm setting up camp also.:)

highkia
04-01-2007, 09:12 PM
wah.. too good to be true.. but i LOVED the story~!!

keep it going~!!!

:D

AD69
04-01-2007, 09:17 PM
Good to see that the story is continuing. :D

airbrush
04-01-2007, 09:59 PM
Happy to read story in the New Year, perhaps a representative pictures of Isabelle and Jean will make the story even more volunptous. Good start!

forbidden
04-01-2007, 11:46 PM
nice story! :D

edroman
05-01-2007, 09:59 AM
Thanks to all the generous bros who upped my points, really appreciate the encouragement!
This is a true story and to date had developed to something really really interesting, and yes, I did get to bonk the sexier of the 2 ladies......anyway, here's the continuation of the story........

We left the room after tucking Jean comfortably in bed, and joined the rest of them in the main party area. The lights were noticeably dimed and the crowd was formed around the room focusing on a young couple in the middle dancing to Eric Clapton's "Wonderful Tonight".

"It's their first wedding anniversay" Isabel turned around and whispered into my ear. She was standing in front of me and swaying her hips to the tune of the song, with her bum just a few inches away from me and my bulge was getting bigger by the seconds as I admire his round, shapely, sexy bum!

Soon the song ended, but the music continued to play, and the couple signal to the rest of us to join them to dance to another romantic ballad, a song called "Faitfully" by the rock band Journey. Isabel turned around and asked if I would like to dance? Of course, I would love too, she led me by her hand and we started dancing slowly to the music.

Isabel is about the same height as me, so as we stand facing each other, we were like face to face, mouth to mouth, eyes to eyes, and as much as I want to dance as close to her, I refrained from getting too close, I don't want her to have a bad impression of me, but it was difficult, her sexy eyes and the pair of C cuppers were just too tempting.

As we danced she asked me how long had I been dating Jean, and she was visibly surprised to know that we weren't dating but were mere ex-colleagues who just happen to meet again at a friend's party after a few years.

As we danced, Isabel hug me closer to her, my hands were around her waist, and hers around mine and was pulling me closer to her centimetre by centimetre. I could smell her sweet aroma of her face and hair, and could feel her body through her clothes. It was erotic! Oh my, she was such a pretty and sexually attractive lady and was simply irresistable! By the end of the 2nd song we stopped talking altogether, her head was resting against my shoulders and her body against mine, our hips moving in tandem swaying to the music, and I could feel her boobs pressing against my chest.

As you probably guess by now, my bulge was getting bigger and bigger. I was having a real good time enjoying myself to hugging and dancing so closely to such a sexually seductive lady. To be honest I was actually having a full erection and couldn't control rubbing myself slowly and softly against Isabel. I bet she knew what's going on down there but she just kept quiet and continued as if nothing is happening. I was a little worried that if I carry on doing that for another 2 songs I might actually cum in my underwear.

To be continued...........

vkoolboi
05-01-2007, 10:12 AM
good story, please don't stop.

steadypompipi
05-01-2007, 12:18 PM
Quick quick..dun stop....reading this also makes me cum

AD69
05-01-2007, 12:21 PM
Cumming liao.....please continue faster. :D

GPLs
05-01-2007, 03:29 PM
Cumming liao.....please continue faster. :D

Cumming???? I already cum in my pants jus with the mere thought of her rack and those shapely round bums...........hehehe!!!:D

superman
05-01-2007, 04:28 PM
camp here liao, bro:)

Bigbluebird
05-01-2007, 04:54 PM
I nodded my head in agreement.......

Which head nodding :D

Great story! Sorry I got no power to up you at all :o

otamay
05-01-2007, 05:04 PM
WOW...its really "want-toh-foo" in cantonese (wonderful) situation. Really envy you very much. Please tell us more......waiting like hawk..:D

asdfghjkl
05-01-2007, 05:17 PM
wow360.. pls continue man!

Bika
05-01-2007, 08:28 PM
camping here for the continuation...nice story bro...

glenn553
05-01-2007, 09:35 PM
Nice story bro, keep it up:)

curiosityz
05-01-2007, 10:41 PM
gonna camp liao...

edroman
05-01-2007, 11:00 PM
Ok, in view of so many bros support I will write a longer episode this time. I seek your patience and understanding that it is a challenge for me to write so much so quickly and at the same time bonking Isabel.:D anyway, here's the continuation of the story.......

As we were still dancing, the music suddenly fades and the lights got brightened up again.........someone had taken out a cake to celebrate the couple's wedding anniversary. Everyone immediately stop dancing to witness the couple blowing of the candles and the cutting of the cake. Isabel went over to help out with the cake cutting and distribution of the cake. I was thinking to myself, what a turn off! here I am enjoying every moment of the erotic dance with Isabel and had to be interrupted by this stupid cake cutting moment, couldn't they choose a better time to do it?

In my heart I was secretly hoping that they'll quickly finish up with the cake and go back to dancing, and I can then carry on getting intimate with Isabel. I was hoping, and hoping, 10 minutes passed, 15 minutes went past and everyone was still standing around, some still munching on their cakes, while some sipping their drinks and chatting away.

While waiting, I was at the same time quietly watching Isabel from afar, still admiring her oh so perfect body, her shapely boobs and inviting bum, all so well accentuated and flattered by her great sense of dressing. And as I watched, I wondered what should I do from here, should I abandon Jean and adjourn to somewhere with Isabel? but this is afterall Isabel's apartment, where could we possibly adjourned to? What are the chances of having a quickie in her other room? and if we could what are the chances of her agreeing to doing it raw with me since I didn't have any condom with me? any chances of her keeping some condoms at home in preparation for event such as this? I wonder and wonder......

I need not have to wonder too long, as to my disappointment, I saw Jean opening the door and walking out with her hair neatly brushed, all properly dressed and carrying her handbag. She walked across to Jean, spoke to her for a few seconds and together they both walked towards me. I soon realise that the party is over for me, Jean wants to go home and she wants me to send her home. I suppose I have no choice but to say "ok" and we walked towards the door. At the door we bade everyone and Isabel goodnite and goodbye and as I looked into her eyes, I could see that she too was disappointed that I have to leave so soon and our brief encounter has to come to such a premature and abrupt ending.

We got into the car and I asked Jean for her address as I still do not know exactly where she lives. She gave me her house number and street name that is off the main Bukit Timah Road. Hmmm, she's living in a property in Bukit Timah! so she must be rich, I told myself. Anyway, we got on our way and heads towards Bukit Timah.

In my mind I was still thinking of Isabel, still angry over the cake cutting event, and still regretting over the fact that our was first encounter was oh so brief. Well, I could always call her and date her out someday, couldn't I? But wait, we left in such a haste that I didn't even remember to get her number! how dumb! It was strange that my mind was thinking of another lady while sitting right next to me was a lady who is just as pretty, just as shapely, and just as attractive. What's wrong with me?

On the way Jean chatted about her family, amongst other things and I soon discovered that the house in Bukit Timah that we are heading towards actually belongs to her uncle who is on holiday with the family, and she is actually helping to "baby sit" the house for a week. And told me that if I want, I am more than welcome to stay overnight with her! I just couldn't believe my ears!

Ok, I know I am very fickled minded and my heart sways from one woman to another within minutes, but all of a sudden the idea of spending the night with Jean was so exciting and Isabel seems to be long forgotten history.

I spotted a Shell petrol kiosk from a distance and drove in on the pretext that I needed to buy some mineral water, but the actual reason was to buy some condoms. After an aborted mission on Isabel, I am not going to miss this chance with Jean and sure won't want to end up going home to masturbate myself! So I drove into the kiosk and got myself 2 bottles of mineral water and some condoms, all ready for action.

When I got into the car I took a good look at Jean. I have to say that she is as pretty and as sexy as Isabel, though not quite as sexually attractive, not quite as tall, the bum not quite as round and inviting, but I am definitely looking forward to bonk her tonight!

Finally we reached her uncle's house. It was a 3 story semi-detached off Bukit Timah Road, well decorated and furnished. As soon as we got into the house and locked the main door behind us Jean turned around and hugged me and kissed me on the lips.We stood by the door and frenched for about 3 minutes.

Jean suggested that we go upstairs to the room, have a shower and rest. Rest? did I say rest? Well, I know it will be a long while before we get any rest. We turned off all lights on the lower floor and went up stairs.

There were 3 guestrooms up on the 2nd level and Jean's is occupying one of them. "Shall I sleep in the other room"? I asked. "No", Jean replied, would like you to share the room with me if you don't mind as I am afraid of the dark and this is a big house.

I said ok, sure, I'll stay in the same room.

Jean suggest that she'll take a shower first and I can sit around and watch a bit of TV while waiting for her, and I can then shower later. A bit of a disappointment really as I was hopping that she suggest we shower together! well, anyway, I said ok and kept my cool, I don't want her to feel that she is sharing the night with a sex maniac!

The attached bathroom door is made of frosted glass and from where I am I could see a blurry figure of Jean as she do her stuff in the bathroom, it was real steamy and erotic. I just can't wait for us both to finish shower and start our act in the bed! Anyway, I switched on the TV and watched ChannelNews Asia (or at least pretend to watch) but my eyes were focused on the frosted glass door trying to imagine as much as I could through the blurry silouette of Jean's sexy body.

A few minutes later, Jean emerged from the shower and it was my turn. She was wearing a huge T-shirt that goes all the way down the hips showing just a little of her panties. A white pair of satins, but I couldn't figure out if she was wearing any bra, but I doubt she is wearing one.......

To be continued.........

If you like my story, please up my points, thanks!

KeNo_44
06-01-2007, 03:52 AM
good story bro...keep it up...

will up you tmr...used up today's power already...:D

ben7an
06-01-2007, 09:00 AM
Great story which kept me coming back for more...upped you already

imaginative
06-01-2007, 05:09 PM
Great story and good writing skill. You sure can write well bro edroman.

High till Dry
06-01-2007, 07:34 PM
Great story and good writing skill. You sure can write well bro edroman.

Maybe we should start a poll for your favourite writers in SBF :D

airbrush
06-01-2007, 09:34 PM
Keep the story rolling man...don't keep us suspense for too long hor....

jdi813
06-01-2007, 10:42 PM
looking good ... :D

edroman
06-01-2007, 11:38 PM
I quickly went into the bathroom, stripped down to my birthday suit and took a hot shower. I was so thrilled by the thought of finally able to bed Jean that I couldn't stop myself from thinking so many things like what positions would she like? exactly how big her boobs are? would she moan and scream loudly given that there's no one else in this big empty house? would she blow me raw?

My brain were working overtime and I was sustaining a full erection throughout the shower. I mean, sexually I was already all so supercharged that I am ready to bonk, blast, explode and shoot my load anytime, just imagine all the severe cock teasing I had with the 2 ladies for the last so many hours? from the time I met Jean to the erotic dance with Isabel and the possibility of bonking her, and then later the invitation to spend the night with Jean! The whole night has been ding-donging with close encounters with these 2 young sexy, big boobs ladies (ok, I admit I am a big boobs lover).

In the shower I made sure my little bro gets a good wash and gets cleaned from all the pre-cum that I had accumulated through the night, Once done I wiped myself dry. I haven't got anything to wear except my underwear since I didn't come prepared, but I thought, heck, what the hell, I am going to bonk and sleep anyway.......

Came out of the shower to see Jean already comfortably tucked in bed, eyes closed but TV is still on. I slipped under the blanket and joined her in bed, found the remote and off the TV, dimmed the lights by the side table and turned over to plant a light kiss on Jean's left cheek.

She opened her eyes and smiled, and then wrap her arms around my neck and we kissed. We had several minutes of strong long kisses, in the meantime my hands were busy exploring her body. She was wearing an oversized t-shirt and a pair of white panties, and no bra.

Jean has big boobs, much more than a handful, and has pink aeora with strong protruding nipples. I carressed them excitedly with my hands. "Gently please" Jean said; she feels uncomfortable to have her tits squeezed, I have to tone down my touches.

I got on top of Jean, removed her t-shirt and start to kiss her nipples, sucking her succulent meaty breast, it was a delight to see, smell, and kiss those pair of melons! I slowly moved down south inches by inches and eventually got down to in between her legs and kiss around her white satin panties, it was long before I had them removed.

Jean seems to have already expected exactly what's going to come next and spread her legs for me. I got in between them and using my fingers to pry open her pussy, it was fleshy and pinkish and was all wet with her juicies. Her clitoris was visibly enlarged.

I had a good time licking her cunt and sucking up all the jucies, and was about to insert my fingers into her hole when Jean suddenly closed her legs, and pushed me away. "Don't use your fingers" she blurted.

For a moment I wasn't quite sure what she really mean :confused: , and I starred at her blank for a few seconds until she asked "have you got condoms"?

"Oh yes, I bought some" I replied, recovering from the lost of words and thoughts and quickly walked across the room to look for the condoms which was in my trousers pocket. My bro got a little limp while I was spending time looking for the condoms and fiddling with opening the package and trying to put it on.

I told Jean that I'll need to massage my little bro a bit to get it up again, but before I could do anything Jean pulled me towards her, and started kissing me by the neck, then down to my chest, and finally down to my dicky and gave me a bj! It was highly erotic and soon my rod was as hard as iron and was ready to go. I slipped on the rubber and decided that we first do a "man on top" and I went down on Jean.

Jean's hole was tight, but slippery with all the juices that was flowing. I held her by her hands and gave her a few quick short strokes, and could see her boobs swerving up and down and from side to side, just like in those Japanese AV dvds.

After a few mins I suggested a change of position? and we soon I had her on top of me and she was riding away like she was doing some slimming exercises on an OSIM iGallop, and her pair of melons were bouncing up and down as if trying the defy the law of gravity! We maintained this position for a few minutes and it was in this position that she got so aroused that she cummed!

I soon felt that I too was about to shoot my load and asked her to bend down for a doggie style bonk, a final position which I will blast my bullets. She compiled but reminded me not to insert into the wrong hole (ass), I said ok but asked if she wants to try? she shakes her head violently signaling a negative.

I spread her bum and shoved my dick into her pussy, Jean has a nice bum but Isabel's better (at least from my own personal judgment from what I saw so far since I have yet gotten the chance to bonk Isabel, let alone doggie style). Jean's hole seems to be tighter in a doggie position and from her moans and sound she seems to be enjoying the bonk better too. Jean screamed "I am coming again" I lean forward and grab her hanging boobs and increased my bonking speed, and after another 20 strokes or so it was game over for me, and later according to Jean, she came a second time exactly when I cummed.:eek:

We lied down besides each other for a few minutes, carressing and kissing each other. It was a good bonk.

We took a shower together and went down to the kitchen to look for some food, we were hungry after all the extreme exercises......

To be continued.............stay tuned for the rest of the story which talks more about Isabel. And if you think Jean is hot, wait till you hear about Isabel.........

crazey777
07-01-2007, 12:19 AM
Hi bro ... thanks for sharing yr adventure ............... good story for us in this new year .... cheers..................

Elementary
07-01-2007, 12:25 AM
Good write up of the story. Waiting for trhe next installments.

AD69
07-01-2007, 12:48 AM
Camping here to read the next episode of the story too.

ralphael
07-01-2007, 02:46 AM
Wooot More please, yeah yeah yeah!

sexytoy.com.sg
07-01-2007, 02:58 AM
great stuffs!!! way to go man

almin
07-01-2007, 04:24 AM
Cool new year dude :D Pity i hadnt got guts to hook up any chick on my new year party.. :( Waitin for your next episode!!

techienator
07-01-2007, 03:35 PM
wat a way to start the brand new year with.. kudos bro.. :D waiting to hear more from you..

randyboy73
08-01-2007, 01:01 PM
threadstarter, don leave me hanging by a thread (sorry.. trying to be silly again).. keep it going man.. great work

babycheong
08-01-2007, 01:26 PM
very nice....... ls continue :D

BC

edroman
08-01-2007, 11:33 PM
I was woken up by sound of water from the bathroom. It was Jean having a shower; I took a quick glance at my watch and was surprised to discover that it was already coming to 11.00am. I continued to lie on the bed, turn to the side and enjoy the blurry but sexy silhouette of Jean through the frosted glass door.

Jean emerged from the shower, wrapped in her bath towel and told me that she had a prior lunch appointment with the family and that she’s sorry that I’ll have to get up, wash up and leave in the next 45 mins. I nodded reluctantly and offered to fetch her to Orchard where she’ll be meeting her parents.

While I was in the shower I could see Jean blurry figure changing into her clothes, her actions of strapping on her bra, pulling up her panties, putting on her top and pants. It was a highly erotic sight that got me into a full erection made worse by my urge to further stimulate myself with the water jet from the detached shower head. :) I was thinking if I should walk out now and make love to her. Well, I almost could have if not for the fact that we were a little rushed for time, and may get slapped by Jean for wetting her clothes.

In the car I asked Jean if she would like to meet for dinner tonight. She hesitated for a while and declined, and added that she hope she hasn’t misled me or given me any false hope as what had happened last night was supposedly a one night affair and should not be taken as an indication for us to start any serious relationship.

I was a little confused, not quite as disappointed but wasn’t sure quite what to say and kept rather quiet for the rest of the journey except for one or two silly jokes. I waved Jean goodbye as I drop her off and drove straight home.

Throughout the day I sat in front of my home sound system listening to Eric Clapton, at the same time thinking of both Jean and Isabel. Recalling the events that took place over the whole of last night, reminiscing over the time I spent with Jean and the romantic slow dances I had with Isabel, rubbing my bulge against her round fleshy bum, and was still very angry with myself for forgetting to get Isabel’s handphone number.

I was actually contemplating if I should drive over to Isabel’s place, with an excuse that I left behind something there last night and am now there to pick it up, and then date her out for dinner. Oh well, the trick seems a little old and the idea rather moot, so decided against it and opt to stay at home for the rest of the day as I have a business trip to make to Hong Kong the next day and am taking the early morning flight.

My job requires me to go to Hong Kong once every 2 months for about a week each time, and whenever I am there I would join my friends to either check out the “one for one” ladies in Causeway Bay, Jourdan or Mong Kok. Some are voluptuous looking mainland China ladies who provides massage, and a range of other sexual services for a mere 350 hong kong dollars, approximately 70 Sing dollars.

If we have more time on hand we’ll take a ferry across to Macau for a night of saunas and massage. “Darling” being my favourite, they have plenty of girls there to choose from including Thais, Vietnamese and Russians and they provide excellent service (that’s my experience so far), you just basically sit back and relax while the girl do the rest! I’ve already informed my friends of my trip and we all look forward to hopping across to Macau this time.

I got to the airport early the next morning, checked in for my flight and head straight to the gate to get some rest and read up on my business documents. I was amongst the first few passengers at the gate and got myself a seat by the far corner.

About 30 mins later as I was still going through my business documents, I felt someone tapping on my shoulders and a lady voice saying “hello, good morning” I look up and it was Isabel!! For a few seconds I couldn’t quite recognize her as she had her hair done up and wore glasses. But her C cup boobs and shapely bums were unmistakable! Not help by the fact that she was wearing a tight fitting jeans and body hugging t-shirt.

She took a seat next to me and started asking why am I going to Hong Kong, which hotel I’ll be staying, how long will I be there, etc.

The flight was full and she’s seated on the same side of the aircraft some 3 rows in front of me. I somehow managed, with all my persuasion skills, got the guy next to me to swap seats with Isabel, explaining or rather lying to him that she’s my girlfriend and that she’s not feeling well and would appreciate if I get to seat next to her to take care of her during the flight.

During the flight I got to know that she will be staying in Hong Kong for 5 days to see for some meetings and sales calls. Her trip plans and appointments are already all fully packed and pre-arranged, including the nightly business dinner entertainments for the next few nights, but the good news is that she is free today and tonight!! And we made arrangements to go shopping, and then have dinner and drinks together.

We are staying in different hotels but they are on the same stretch in Canton Road in the Tsim Sha Tsui area, and just a stone throw away from each other. We shared a cab from the airport and drop her off at her hotel before proceeding on to mine.

I quickly dashed up to my room and washed up as soon as I checked into the hotel, got changed and went to look for Isabel. We agreed to meet at 2.00pm at the hotel lobby and it’s already 2.15pm but I haven’t seen any sign of her, so I called her on her handphone (yes, I finally managed to exchange numbers when we were in the cab while on the way to the hotel) and she asked me to go up to her room as she was busy with a few business phone calls the moment she got in and have yet to settle in, unpack or shower.

I went up to her room and pressed the door bell, Isabel opened the door, still dressed in her pants and t-shirt, still wearing her glasses but with her hair let down. “Come on in” she said; “and make yourself comfortable”, “I’m sorry for this, I’ll just need a few minutes to have a quick shower and we can go”.

As soon as I sat down on the couch, Isabel disappeared into the bathroom.

I looked around the room and noticed that she had her bags unpacked, with a stack of clothes neatly stacked by the side of the bed, and sitting on top of the pile, a skin tone C cup bra, and a pair of matching satin G string.

I stood up, walked over and cup my palm over the smooth satin bra trying to imagine how much a handful would are her boobs. :D I discovered that it wasn’t padded, oh well, she wouldn’t need any padding? Would she? Stupid me! I took a look at the label and it says “36C” and naughty thoughts started rushing through my mind. It’s gonna be a fun day today, I thought, and maybe even for the next few days………yes, I am pretty sure it would be……..

To be continued………

forumer
08-01-2007, 11:54 PM
rendezvous in hk... :)

ChinaFriends67
09-01-2007, 12:08 AM
To be continued.............stay tuned for the rest of the story which talks more about Isabel. And if you think Jean is hot, wait till you hear about Isabel.........

Bro Edroman, u're sure a cock teaser here. Anyway, love your work here & look forward to your next installation soon. Keep up with the good work, bro. Cheers!!!:)

Bika
09-01-2007, 01:20 AM
great job Bro Edroman, i'm sticking to the thread for a while...:D

jdi813
09-01-2007, 01:25 AM
bro, u're a cok teaser u know that :(

highkia
09-01-2007, 10:30 PM
wah~!! must camp here liaoz...

Adriano1980
09-01-2007, 11:39 PM
wah !!!~
looks like i am going to camp here liao
nice story bro
cant tahan after reading.
feel like going for a bonk now :)

edroman
10-01-2007, 12:29 AM
I could feel my rod growing harder and harder, and things gets tighter and tighter underneath my jeans as I thought of what could happen between me and Isabel tonight and as I continue to fondle with her smooth sexy bra, cupping it with both my palms thinking what it would be like cupping her breasts from behind her, at the same time kissing and smooching up and down her neck. I could feel some of my pre-cum juices flowing and I was thinking to myself, shit! if this is what her bra can do to me, what would happen if I get the chance to actually fondle her boobs? I might cum at the moment of the first touch! :eek: oh well, that is only if I ever get the chance to lay my hands on them, but for the moment I have to settle with just fondling her bra.

Suddenly I heard the bathroom door click and I realize that Isabel is about to come out, I quickly drop the bra back to it’s original place on top of the stack of her clothes and jump back straight onto the couch as if nothing has happened. I was having a real hard on, my rod was bulging and going sideways underneath my denims, and it didn’t help by the fact that I am having a full bladder, all thanks to downing a full bottle of water before I left my hotel room.

Isabel got out of the bathroom with a white bath towel wrapped around her. “Oops, sorry about this, hope you don’t mind” – referring to her bad manners of walking around so improperly clothed. “It’s ok” I said, I bet you to my last dollar that she has no bra and panties underneath them, no prizes for guessing it right as they are all on the bed waiting to be worn, and the thought of me having just fondling her bra and it’s the same one she’s going to put on for the day makes my dick even harder. I really have to go to the bathroom to empty my bladder before I start leaking, so I excuse myself, “don’t mind if I use the bathroom”? I asked, “Sure” came the reply.

As I was emptying myself, Isabel shouted “could you stay in there for a little longer so that I can change into my clothes outside”? “Ok, let me know when you are done” I replied, and within the same nanosecond a naughty thought plunge straight into my mind……. would there be any chance that there would some tiny gap by the bathroom door that I could peep outside?

I quickly have a look around, there were a few ventilation slots at the bottom half of the door, I bent down and check if I could see outside……nope, no angle, as they were all facing downwards and was also way too low but I noticed there was a mirror directly facing the door, and it suddenly occur to me if I could open the door to a small gap of maybe even one centimeter I might get a view of what I hope to see. But any crackling sound from the turning of the door knob or creaking noise from opening the door itself would run the risk of Isabel knowing that I am attempting to peep.

Like some wise man once say if there’s a will, there’s a way!! The flushing of the toilet bowl and running the tap at full blast would help camouflage any noise likely to be created. What a genius! I did exactly that and as gently and as cautiously as possible (I still want to make sure I make as little noise as possible) open a small one centimeter gap and positioned my right eye against it. Well, the trick worked! I had a good clear view of Isabel, her back was facing the mirror, which means she can’t see me and was busy hooking up and slowly adjusting her bra, making sure that her boobs fit into those cups nicely and comfortably.

Next to go on was her panties, she bent down and put her legs through the leg holes of the panties and pull them up her legs, slowly adjusting the little string that would go in between her butt cracks. She has a real nice, round, firm and sexy bum.

I could hear the water is nearly filling up the toilet cistern and if I continue any further I might get Isabel’s attention when I close the door later without the camouflage of all the running water, it’s better for me not risk being caught red handed and decided to end the show and closed the door, again as gently as possible.

Now I have the problem of taming down my rod, a real challenge especially when I just had such a wonderful show with the images of Isabel’s bum still so fresh and vivid. Guess the only way to tame it is to jerk myself off, but I was quite reluctant to do so, preferring to save those cum up for some real action tonight, that is if I am lucky enough to bed Isabel.

As I was contemplating I looked around the bathroom and saw Isabel’s pink bra and satin fullback panties that she had changed out during the shower lying by the corner on edge of the bathtub. Oh well, that’s it, hesitate no more, I carefully wrapped the satin panties around my rod and jerked myself off while sniffing the aroma off her bra cups. :D While in the act and almost about to shoot, Isabel knocked on the door and said “I’m done, you can come out when you are already”. “Ok, will be out in a minute, I am almost done too” I replied just before I unloaded myself into the toilet bowl taking care not to stain her panties.

I quickly cleaned up put her bra and panties back in place and got out of the bathroom. Isabel was standing by the TV with handbag sling across her shoulders all ready to go. “You look a little pale, you’re okay”? she asked “Yeah, yeah, I am, just a little tummy ache, not sure if it was the meal onboard the flight” I replied sheepishly as we leave for our shopping.

To be continued………

AD69
10-01-2007, 01:14 AM
Looking forward to read the next installemnt of the story. :D

Adriano1980
10-01-2007, 01:19 AM
really must camp here liao
looking forward to the next part :)

imaginative
10-01-2007, 04:24 PM
Like some wise man once say if there’s a will, there’s a way!! The flushing of the toilet bowl and running the tap at full blast would help camouflage any noise likely to be created. What a genius!

“Yeah, yeah, I am, just a little tummy ache, not sure if it was the meal onboard the flight” I replied sheepishly as we leave for our shopping.

You are indeed smart bro!

superman
10-01-2007, 04:33 PM
seem like a good start for your new year bro.
camp here for more :)

lucky low
10-01-2007, 05:09 PM
hi bro, after reading this thread, I also have pre cum. :o

You are the best, up you points.

I quickly cleaned up put her bra and panties back in place and got out of the bathroom. Isabel was standing by the TV with handbag sling across her shoulders all ready to go. “You look a little pale, you’re okay”? she asked “Yeah, yeah, I am, just a little tummy ache, not sure if it was the meal onboard the flight” I replied sheepishly as we leave for our shopping.

To be continued………

SpaceAce
10-01-2007, 05:38 PM
Wow nice story!!!! I setting campfire here too.:cool: ;)

techienator
11-01-2007, 10:29 PM
great.. looking forward to the next update after the shopping trip.. :D

edroman
12-01-2007, 02:12 AM
Being a winter month the weather in Hong Kong was a little chilly, but Isabel was wearing just a pair of light brown slacks and a blue long sleeve blouse. “It’s quite cool outside you know?” I asked. “Yeah, I just realized, regret that I didn’t bring something thicker” laments Isabel. “I’ll see if I could get a cardigan or jacket later” she added. I offered my jacket but she declined saying she will just make do with her long sleeved blouse for the time being.

We decided to take the MTR (Hong Kong’s equivalent of our MRT) from Tsim Sha Tsui area over to Mong Kok to do the afternoon shopping and then shop around our hotel after dinner. The MTR in Hong Kong is always very crowded, not only most of the time you won’t be able to get a seat, and very often you have to rush with everybody else, fight and squeeze your way into the cabin.

We managed to squeeze ourselves into one of the train service heading towards Mong Kok, we were the last few who managed to get past the door and packed it in. We were like sardines, with everyone in the cabin standing within millimeters of each other. Isabel was facing me. We were really very close, any closer I would be kissing her lips (how I wished!) in fact her boobs were already lightly brushing against my chest, and I was trying my best not to lean against them but we were really in a tight situation, literally.

Just 2 seconds before the train doors were about to close we saw a guy running towards us and somehow he manages to push his way and squeezed into the cabin within split second of the door closing, and had everyone inside pushed even closer to each other.

The train jerked forward and started moving. Isabel was thrown off balance and crashed right into me, with my chest taking the direct hit of the entire mass of her soft C cup boobs! “Oops, are you okay?” I asked, trying to steady her a little by holding both her arms. “Yes, I’m sorry” – she apologize for bumping into me and tried to lean away but as the train was really so packed, she couldn’t move away by much. We tried our best to balance ourselves as the train moves and sways from side to side, and Isabel’s boobs were still gently brushing and rubbing against my chest. That of course, was arousing and waking up my little brother below and I could feel it getting bigger by the seconds.:eek:

With Isabel’s pair of C sized melons constantly pressing and brushing against me, it took less than half a minute for me to get a full erection, and to make matters worse, her lower body was actually leaning against mine and my bulge was actually directly pressing against her area below.

I was very sure that Isabel could feel the bulge but she just kept quiet and tried diverting attention by talking about dinner plans and where are some of the nice restaurants and eating places that we could go later. But that didn’t ease my erection, it was still as hard as an iron rod and I was getting more and more aroused, and I could feel some pre-cum juices flowing! Actually I was very worried that I might not be able to control myself and ejaculate in my underwear while we are all still in the train! But luckily the Mong Kok station was just a few stops away, and I managed to escape from a potentially embarrassing situation.

To be continued......

edroman
12-01-2007, 02:14 AM
Isabel dominated today’s shopping, we went from one shop to another and from one boutique to another boutique, and it went on and on and on. As she was wearing slacks and a long sleeves blouse that’s all button up, there’s no chance for any down blouse or up skirt view. No way, not a chance.

Next visit was another fashion boutique and Isabel wants to try some outfits. I offered to go buy some drinks at the nearby 7-11 while she tries out the dresses. When I returned, Isabel had already left the boutique and I found her in the next door shoes shop, after some simple searching around the area.

She was seated, bending down and busy trying out a pair of red shoes. “Nice shoes” I commented, she looked up at me and said “yeah, and very comfortable too!” As she looked up I discovered that the blouse of her top button was undone and I could see the white smooth top area of her breasts, and she was wearing a half cup skin tone bra. I got caught by surprised and quickly looked away.

While in the shop she tried out another few pairs of shoes and I was standing by her throughout, pretending to be helpful, giving objective comments on the shoes and of course, enjoying the view of her twin peaks!

Next stop was another fashion boutique and she saw a few pieces of dresses that she fancy and headed for the fitting room. When she came out some minutes later I noticed that she had buttoned her blouse all the way up again, I guess she must have forgotten to button up after trying out some clothing in the other shop earlier and didn’t make the same mistake this time around.:(

We decided to take a break and found a café to have some coffee. We chatted a little and found out that Isabel actually stayed in Hong Kong for a few years when she was flying as a flight stewardess for a local based airline. She flew for a few years but left the airline when she got married. “You’re married?” I asked, yeah, she was, but separated after just a year when something went wrong with their marriage.

She looked a little upset on the mentioning of her marriage, so I quickly divert away from the unhappy subject and started asking her what were some of the funny incidences she ever encounter during her flying days. “Plenty” she replied, her face brightening up a little. And went on to recall those incidences, some were nasty, some funny, some were sexy; a couple making out under the blanket in Business class in the middle of a night flight from Hong Kong to London.

Do you guys stop them? No, we just stood in the galley (the aircraft kitchen) and watched, she smiled. Does having sex in the air happen often? I asked further. “I wouldn’t say it happens often, I’ve only witnessed about 5 incidents in my 3 years of flying” including a couple doing it in the toilet only to embarrassed themselves when they open the toilet door to find out that there were a few fellow passengers queuing outside for their turn to pee.

“Ahh, that’s embaressing! But how come you flight attendants doesn’t stop them?” trying to make it sound as if I had strong objections to such acts. “No” Isabel replied, “human have needs, including sex. Everyone need sex, including you and me…….but…..” she suddenly stopped talking and lowered her head.

“But what? I queried. I soon realized that something wasn’t quite right and was probably a little too quick in asking.

Isabel took a deep breath, sigh a little and told me that the reason her marriage hit the rocks was because her ex-husband wanted babies almost immediately after they got married and they were also very pressurized by her in-laws to bear them their first grandchild that she and her ex-husband were having sex every night, night after night for almost a year, trying to conceive. But nothing happened. She was the problem not him but they never give up and continued having intercourse every day and night until such a time where sex got so mechanical.

Sex night after night for a year? Oh my! I wouldn’t mind doing that to Isabel!
“It must be tough on you” I tried to be sympathetic. “Yeah, it was” Isabel shaking her head and said that there were times where her husband would drag her into the bedroom the moment he comes home from work, have sex, get it over and done with within 10 minutes and then take a shower and have their dinner. Sometimes her husband would wake her up early in the morning, have sex, bathe and head for work. “There’s just no feeling and no love, it was like strip, do it and ok, done” And while I need sex that wasn’t the way I wanted it”

She was under tremendous pressure from her in-laws. They would look forward to her giving them the good news every month but whenever her period came it means bad news to the whole family and the sex routine would start as soon as her period ends.

Her in-laws started to call her names, saying she’s bad luck to the family, a good for nothing daughter in law, and soon their relationship strained. And it was also around the same time that she found out that her husband had an extra marital affair with a female colleague, a young girl whom he impregnated. He requested to be separated from Isabel since his lover was now bearing their baby, and is giving his ex-husband’s parents the hope that they were longing for so long. Something that Isabel failed to fulfill.

We decided to go back to her hotel to rest. Isabel had certainly lost all mood for shopping. Her eyes were all red and I could tell that she could burst out crying anytime now. We managed to hail a cab and got on our way. It was a quiet ride. Isabel kept fighting back her tears and kept looking out of the cab window throughout the journey.

Isabel had her head bowed as she made her way past the hotel lobby, not wanting people to see her teary eyes and red nose. As soon as we got into her room and closed the door behind us, Isabel dropped all her shopping bags turned around, hugged me tight and started crying, she was wailing. Recalling her marriage and separation was just too emotional for her.

I sat her down by the side of the bed as she continued to cry on my shoulders. She held me and I consoled her by patting on her back. “It’s ok, you can continue to cry on my shoulders, you’ll feel better after crying it out”. Her crying tapered after a few minutes, “I’m sorry” she murmured, “sorry, I can’t control myself” she murmured again.

She let go off me to wipe off her tears. I went to fetch her some tissue paper and got her some water to drink. She sat up next to me, heave a sigh of relieve as she wiped off her tears and drank a few sips of mineral water.

I took the wet tissues and bottle of water off her and placed them by the bedside table, when I turned around Isabel hugged me by the neck and kissed me gently on the lips. “I’m feeling better now, thanks for taking care of the emotional side of me”.

I held my breathe for a while, pursed my lips and decided to take a risk and asked her “Would you allow me to make love to you?”. “I promise I’ll be gentle and loving”.

Isabel looked at me in the eyes for about 5 seconds, smiled and nodded her head and laid her back on to the bed. Wow! I finally hit the jackpot and wasted no time in making love to her.

I bent down and kissed her. We had a long wet kiss till we were almost breathless! I decided to smooch her neck and ears as she closed her eyes, moaned and squirmed. She was enjoy it, her reactions tells me that those are her more sensitive areas.

I started moving down her body, slowly unbuttoning her blouse with my hands. Alternately kissing both side of her breast as I removed the buttons, one by one till I finally had her blouse completely open, revealing her pair of fair skinned supple breasts still held in place by her half cup bra. They were gorgeous! I took her blouse off completely and continue kissing around her bra for a few more minutes. It was just a few hours ago that I was fondling with her bra and now I have the chance to fondle her breasts!

Anti climax as it may be but I decided to stop here before we get any wilder, and suggested to Isabel that I better go buy some condoms and continue when I come back rather than we stopping to go buy them when we are all high and ready to bonk!

Isabel laughed and said “Condoms? We don’t need them”, “my ex-husband been trying to get me pregnant everyday for a year without any success, your sperms won’t be able to do anything to me, so let’s forget about them”

The idea of bonking Isabel without condoms drove me wild……..

To be continued………

It takes me quite a bit of effort to put my encounter down into words, If you like my story I appreciate if you could up my points as a form of encouragement. Thanks!

ChevelleZ
12-01-2007, 06:36 AM
nice story! please keep continue :D
I will start camp here

gtbl168
12-01-2007, 05:52 PM
:) nice encounter u have man

forumer
12-01-2007, 11:39 PM
worth the wait... :)

edroman
14-01-2007, 03:55 AM
Yeah, the idea of bonking Isabel without condoms drove me wild……..there are more wild things about Isabel that I didn’t know till later in the evening.:D

She is a totally different person, or shall I say animal, when she is in bed. My first love making experience with her was one hell of a mind blowing one. She is wild, hyper and extremely fit in bed. To be honest I didn’t quite have the stamina to last the whole distance. I was totally exhausted as sex with her is like a 10km run, not those 100m or 200m sprint that I use to have with my ex-girlfriends.

She is like an iron (those that you use to iron your clothes) she takes a while to warm up but once she gets hot, she’s sizzles and burns. And even after the ironing is done, and with the plug pulled out and electricity switched off she still remains hot for a long while.

Now back to our bonk……Isabel suggested for us both to take a quick shower together before we carry on, we got off the bed and head straight for the bathroom.

As I removed my clothes and underwear, Isabel stood in front of the mirror, trying to tie up her hair with a clip and some bands. Once I was done I went behind her and put my hands around her waist, unbuckle her belt and drop her pants. She was wearing a pair of skin coloured satin panties, the same type that I found in the bathroom earlier this afternoon which I masturbated with.:D

I placed my semi erected rod against Isabel’s butt and moved my hips, rubbing my dick against her satin panties, and went on to unhooked her bra, unleashing her pair of 36Cs!

She has big, light coloured aerolas, about the size of a 50 cent coin and her nipples has yet fully hardened. Her pair of fleshy tits are definitely more than a handful and they sure looks a lot bigger without her bra.

She’s done with her hair, but she just stood there enjoying this little foreplay. She closes her eyes, tilts back her head and lets out a few moans as I smooch her neck.

“Let’s shower” she interrupted. The bathtub was a little too small for us to sit inside, otherwise I would have suggested a soak in the tub. We let the water run as we lathered ourselves with some shower gel. After a while Isabel starts to get playful and reached out to lather me, circulating her hands around my bum and played with my dick as she tries to “clean” it, and she did it so sexily that I had a full bloodied erection. The moment she saw I was aroused, she laugh and said “ok, that’s enough” and turned around to rinse herself under the shower.

It was time for me to take revenge, I grabbed her from behind and went for her breasts and by now I could feel her fully erected nipples, and with all the soap lather her breasts feels extremely slippery and sexy. As I pulled Isabel towards me, my dick slots itself vertically into her butt crack, she has one of the most sexy, shapely and fleshy bum I’ve seen in any woman in my entire life, and I just couldn’t resist myself against the urge to rub against her crack.

Isabel seems to be enjoying herself too as she bites her lips and made some groaning and moaning noises. I continued to squeeze her tits, same time playing with her now hardened nipples with my finger and thumb.

After spending 30 mins in the bathroom we thought we should rinse ourselves and leave the rest of the action in the bed rather than wasting our energy standing inside the bathtub!

We quickly jumped into the bed and covered ourselves with the blanket as it was quite cold after a shower with the air-con in the room blowing. Inside the blanket we laid next to each other, kissed and explored each other’s body, and it didn’t take us long before we start to get warmed up again.

Isabel got on top of me and moved her body up till her pair of hanging tits reached my mouth, inviting me to suck on them. A pure delight! I held them together and rubbed my face against them, kissing them and tease the nipples with my teeth, alternating between left and right. Once a while Isabel would just drop herself, and bury my face in the middle of the two melons and she would move in a circular motion massaging my face as I breathe into them.

Sensing that my rod is solid hard she moved down south to blow me, teasing it with her tongue and lips. Alternating between some fast moving licks and some slow hard sucks, she was so good at it that I almost came there and then. I was telling myself, ok, I’m almost there, 10 more sucks and I’ll just unload everything into her mouth.

Sensing that I was about to come, she stopped, got up, spread her legs and sat herself on my face! “Come on, lick me” she said. All hell broke loose as I started sucking her cunt. She was totally wet, and was dripping like a tap, her clitoris was engorged and was extremely sensitive to my tongue.

Isabel loves to be licked and it shows, she sat on my face for 20mins and refused to get off. And as I lick her cunt and suck her clit she would scream, moan and groan non-stop, and would move up and down as if she’s fucking my tongue! She is having her first round of orgasm as her juices splashes out from her hole. She sways her head and her hair violently from left to right, up and down, and with each thrust she moans with delight, her moaning sounds like crying or sobbing.

Her orgasm seems to last forever as she tightens her knees around the side of my head, water still flowing, she was trembling, vibrating and she still refuses to stop, at least not for another 2 minutes. Then all of a sudden she stops, slides down my body grabs my dick and starts sucking it.

After a minute or so she stops her oral treatment. She re-adjust herself again and bury my dick into the valley of her two peaks and started moving her upper body in a circular motion. It was a great sexy tits fuck!

I told her to lie down and rest, and as soon as she’s down I climbed on top of her, spread my legs across her breasts and put my dick in between those boobs and started thrusting! The earlier tits fuck was great, but I love this one better!

“Come in” Isabel whispered into my ears. Okay, it’s about time I thought, so I adjusted myself to her slot and slowly push myself into her. I looked at Isabel as I insert my dick, she had her eyes tightly shut, biting her lips and fist clutching her pillow.

Gently I moved myself and I could feel myself penetrating into her tunnel. Isabel was controlling her breathing a little, letting out short breathes and some “erhh, erhh, erhh” as I inserts my dick all the way in.

Contrary to my guesses, Isabel’s pussy wasn’t that loose (I thought she would have lost all elasticity having being fucked everyday for one whole year by her ex-husband!). It wasn’t virgin tight but it still holds my dick pretty well and still has good enough suction and magic to make me cum!

The most sexy thing about screwing Isabel is that her big tits are extremely bouncy, and regardless of which position we fucked in, her boobs will bounce up and down, and that heightens my arousal.

After about 20mins and a change of a few positions, I told Isabel that I can’t take it anymore and what position would she like for me to unload my cum. “I’d like a doggie”

You would know by now that I have a liking of Isabel’s bum and to do a doggie would be a great finale to this superb bonking session. Isabel got on her fours, bent down and I inserted myself. I pulled Isabel’s hands to the back, on top of her bum and she is now pivoted just by her knees and I started banging away. My groin area hits her bum with each thrust, and produced a “piak, piak” sound. Isabel was groaning and moaning louder and louder, “Ed, fuck me, Ed, fuck me, yes, yes, fuck me, yes, uhh, uhh, yes”.

I dropped her hands, leaned forward and grabbed her two hanging boobs. Adjust my stance and upped my speed. Isabel’s moaning sounded like crying again, sobbing and she muttered “woo Ed, fuck me, Ed, fuck me, yes, yes, yes, uhh, uhh, yes….I’m coming” and she started to tremble and vibrate as if the power surge of 240v had just gone through her.
Well, it wasn’t another minute or so that I came as well, and I shot the whole load inside her.

We were so exhausted; at least I was and was perspiring all over. We lay besides each other cuddling, kissing and hugging. Isabel said it was the best bonk she ever had since her honeymoon with her ex-husband when they were newly wed.

I told her how I admire her bum and she replied “we can try anal the next time but you’ll have to wear a condom as it is not hygienic to go in there without wearing anything”

To be continued…….

superman
14-01-2007, 09:49 AM
camp fire is burning hot bro. good story :)

AD69
14-01-2007, 03:12 PM
The story is heating up. Do continue. :D

Mr Canon
14-01-2007, 06:04 PM
Camp fire is buring hot

imaginative
24-01-2007, 08:52 PM
No more? Bro pls continue your nice story.

cyber69_x69
03-03-2007, 12:15 PM
haiz.... campfire die down liao.........:(

Artic
04-03-2007, 03:14 AM
Good Effort....:)

forumer
04-03-2007, 12:09 PM
TS missing liao...

Elementary
04-03-2007, 12:20 PM
Am also wondering where is the thread starter?