PDA

View Full Version : Whose wife earns more than husband?

hil169
10-02-2017, 09:32 PM
Do you feel imbalanced? Why and why not? Imbalanced that we as men have to foot every bill including utilities and have lesser savings than pur other half? Share please.

sadfa
11-02-2017, 01:15 AM
Dude, one month ago you not sure your gf is the right one bc she don't want to have sex. Now you TL your wife can save more.

Your gf damn suay to kenna such a lame man. You want sex. You complain she frigid. You cannot tahan she earn more. You don't want to pay bills. You want to save more. Go find a building to jump. Don't sabo your gf life.

Cough cough dreamzknight la. Ahem
_______
Exchange points obvious ma

hil169
11-02-2017, 08:55 AM
Perhaps its ego. Perhaps its no balls. Perhaps its just the feeling of an afterthought of being in an unfair deal..for either parties. No sex and hubby pay for all is perhaps the best combination any spouse can ever get (if she doesnt enjoy sex) isnt it?

Moderator88
11-02-2017, 12:33 PM
Perhaps its ego. Perhaps its no balls. Perhaps its just the feeling of an afterthought of being in an unfair deal..for either parties. No sex and hubby pay for all is perhaps the best combination any spouse can ever get (if she doesnt enjoy sex) isnt it?
Jb...What is fair ? You married a wife is a deal huh? You want a fair deal than call chicken lor...you pay and she let u fuck! I bet later u will cum here kpkb that it's not fair that you paid the chicken 10 dollar tips and she doesn't let you kan her Kar Cheng ! :D

hil169
11-02-2017, 12:50 PM
Jb...What is fair ? You married a wife is a deal huh? You want a fair deal than call chicken lor...you pay and she let u fuck! I bet later u will cum here kpkb that it's not fair that you paid the chicken 10 dollar tips and she doesn't let you kan her Kar Cheng ! :D

Haha! Nice one. Ya you're right. Nothing is fair. Not even calling chicken is fair. Not every chicken will moan as you'd prefer or do some styles you want. Thats why there're bad fucks.

Cumaster
11-02-2017, 02:27 PM
My wife earns way more than me. No big deal la. Dun be over sensitive. Its 2 hands to clap that makes the marriage work.

S'poreCowboy
11-02-2017, 04:21 PM
Confirm and chop!

Si gin nah dreamzknight. Your mommy got feel sad got you as son?

:eek::eek:

This fellow looks like he is just trying to clock postings . :p

hil169
11-02-2017, 05:01 PM
My wife earns way more than me. No big deal la. Dun be over sensitive. Its 2 hands to clap that makes the marriage work.

Thanks for sharing bro. I still havent married but I'm already having the feeling of becoming a walking ATM.. do you pay for everything? How do you and wife communicate on that aspect?

AAdam
11-02-2017, 10:52 PM
Thanks for sharing bro. I still havent married but I'm already having the feeling of becoming a walking ATM.. do you pay for everything? How do you and wife communicate on that aspect?

No need to communicate.....
You just need to be a successful man and husband...

Hellcat
13-02-2017, 12:17 PM
It doesn't matter if my wife earns more than me the most important thing for me is to have sex with her .

SoGoodAh
13-02-2017, 03:16 PM
See a psychiatrist. You're being overly paranoid.