PDA

View Full Version : Sex SMS

iceboy80
01-01-2007, 10:04 PM
Hi bros, happy new year to all first. Anyway recently i keep getting smses from some 5 gigit numbers like 77788 etc. It seems to be messages from girls who are horny or like fl..... anywya it cost like maybe 50 cents to send a sms and more importantly it cost some money e.g. 50 cents to recieve sms from them as well. And the cost of the so called membership is about $5 a day. Just wondering if any bros has any successfule xperience with these sms from so called girls and maybe if you can share them??? Or any bros knows what this is all about??? Thank you and a happy new year.

chupa chup
02-01-2007, 07:09 AM
its nothing but spam

goh7961
02-01-2007, 12:06 PM
hello brother

i also received similar msg from 73800 and 73999
i just call up singtel to ask them to stop the company from sending me those msg
from my personal idea, it fake lah.
dont waste these money

curiosityz
02-01-2007, 06:05 PM
i recieved before and deleted it instantly but am i charged for receiving that first sms?

imagedirect
02-01-2007, 06:13 PM
i recieved before and deleted it instantly but am i charged for receiving that first sms?

if u read the sms, then there is charges. usually, it is a service message... dun view it. once u view it , it is charge. there r a lot of this spam, scam now. jus keep in mind as i kena before.

XxNsRxX
02-01-2007, 10:03 PM
i do meet up a gal from this chatline 73999 .. but nothing happen. just friends. now no contact already..

tanmikel
02-01-2007, 10:21 PM
how will they know if you have viewed it or not ? how can they send you an SMS and expect you to pay for the unsolicited SMS ?

juzjoin
02-01-2007, 10:30 PM
how will they know if you have viewed it or not ? how can they send you an SMS and expect you to pay for the unsolicited SMS ?
agree with you, how can they charge you for rx sms. you can call up ur service provider to lodge a complaint. i guess they will waive the charges.

Deztruct
02-01-2007, 11:57 PM
i think its juz a scam lar...my personal view is tat these gers are hired by chatlines so dun expect anythin much lor

Thai Rak Thai
03-01-2007, 01:03 AM
bluff people one lah! :D

tanmikel
03-01-2007, 08:45 AM
agree with you, how can they charge you for rx sms. you can call up ur service provider to lodge a complaint. i guess they will waive the charges.

yaloh , we shouldn't even be charged in the first place , let alone asking them to waive . they should pay us for reading their SMS first and then let them call us up to waive charges .

Castrol
03-01-2007, 12:11 PM
if u read the sms, then there is charges. usually, it is a service message... dun view it. once u view it , it is charge. there r a lot of this spam, scam now. jus keep in mind as i kena before.

can we send someone a sms the same way and charge them when they read it? :D

otamay
05-01-2007, 05:36 PM
Hello & welcome to
SEX TELECOM PREPAID SERVICE.
Your current SEX balance is $69.
For oral sex - press 1.
For anal sex - press 2.
For self service - use your hand.
Thank you. ;)

kelvinchua
05-01-2007, 07:41 PM
i think we dun need to paid we received any sms. ony paid for the send one. if u kena charge for those received sms, then make a big big complain and tell those mobile provider u will tell to media!!! :D

cataract
06-01-2007, 02:04 AM
Hi bros, happy new year to all first. Anyway recently i keep getting smses from some 5 gigit numbers like 77788 etc. It seems to be messages from girls who are horny or like fl..... anywya it cost like maybe 50 cents to send a sms and more importantly it cost some money e.g. 50 cents to recieve sms from them as well. And the cost of the so called membership is about $5 a day. Just wondering if any bros has any successfule xperience with these sms from so called girls and maybe if you can share them??? Or any bros knows what this is all about??? Thank you and a happy new year.

Happened to me long time ago, called my mobile operator cust svc. They said they have no control over that, but they gave me the cust svc no of the messager, in my case e same 77788 fella. Just call the number ur svc provider give u, tell the operator u dont wanna any more messages... problem solved.

RedJacket
06-01-2007, 04:27 AM
Hello & welcome to
SEX TELECOM PREPAID SERVICE.
Your current SEX balance is $69.
For oral sex - press 1.
For anal sex - press 2.
For self service - use your hand.
Thank you. ;)

Haha ... this is a good one.

tanmikel
06-01-2007, 08:13 AM
Happened to me long time ago, called my mobile operator cust svc. They said they have no control over that, but they gave me the cust svc no of the messager, in my case e same 77788 fella. Just call the number ur svc provider give u, tell the operator u dont wanna any more messages... problem solved.

it does not make sense , why should we be the one calling the provider ? its like a bank giving you a loan + interest without asking you and you have to go cancel the loan .

otamay
06-01-2007, 10:41 AM
Haha ... this is a good one.

Hi!...RedJacket, thank you very much for your encouragement. Will contribute more for all our samsters here...;)

LoSt~SoUL
09-01-2007, 03:42 PM
yeah man .... I believe this chatlines will get your contacts once you start trying one of them. then your number will be circulated to other chatlines. So day in and out there are these number sending to you.

Pretty bad if your gal were the ones who open that particular msg huh..:o

Shuang_Jie_Gun
09-01-2007, 07:20 PM
it does not make sense , why should we be the one calling the provider ? its like a bank giving you a loan + interest without asking you and you have to go cancel the loan .

exactly,doesnt make any sense at all.the provider takes our money and shld do smth instead of shifting the responsibillity ard.