PDA

View Full Version : Chubby Horny Wife Fuck Journal

hornychubbywife
08-02-2017, 11:04 PM
My fuck history list of personnel record.

Name: Wei Ming
Relationship when sex happened : Colleagues
Current: ex colleague, no more in contact.
Height: about 175cm
Body type: fat, big soft tummy, some man boobs. Small butt.
Penis: uncircumcised, 18 cm long, 4.5 cm wide.
Love making stamina: Exceeding expectations, very very good. Can go NON STOP for 10 minutes or more.

Location(s) where we fucked: Hotel (overseas), office, office building stairs, office building handicap toilet, Resort (overseas), my house toilet, my house marital bed, my house sofa, his house on his super single bed, carparks by the boot of his car, labrador park up the hill, tanjong beach secluded corner, lower pierce tower, sentosa beach villa private area in the shared pool, MBS pressed up against the window city view, yishun reservoir jetty end, macritchie reservoir pavilion (there may be more, i may have lost track)

Longest love making duration: 3 hours, with breaks in between.

Semen ejaculation: cum on face, cum on breast, cum in mouth, cum on body, cummed inside raw, cum on butt.

Sexual Positions done: Missionary, Him on top, Me on top, Reverse me on top, doggy standing, doggy on bed, 69, outdoor blowjob, breast fuck.

Other Info: wei ming fucked me like a beast, with great tremendous stamina. first year it was pure love making, sex and sex and sex, everywhere, but i sensed his lust was turning into love. we had to break it off. wei ming was my first affair, the one who started me on my sex journey.

AlexTan07
08-02-2017, 11:22 PM
first camper! nice intro sis!

alec
08-02-2017, 11:37 PM
Mmmm... Nice~~ anymore?

sadfa
08-02-2017, 11:40 PM

Love making stamina: Exceeding expectations, very very good. Can go NON STOP for 10 minutes or more.

Location(s) where we fucked: Hotel (overseas), office, office building stairs, office building handicap toilet, Resort (overseas), my house toilet, my house marital bed, my house sofa, his house on his super single bed, carparks by the boot of his car, labrador park up the hill, tanjong beach secluded corner, lower pierce tower, sentosa beach villa private area in the shared pool, MBS pressed up against the window city view, yishun reservoir jetty end, macritchie reservoir pavilion (there may be more, i may have lost track)

Semen ejaculation: cum on face, cum on breast, cum in mouth, cum on body, cummed inside raw, cum on butt.

Sexual Positions done: Missionary, Him on top, Me on top, Reverse me on top, doggy standing, doggy on bed, 69, outdoor blowjob, breast fuck.

Other Info: wei ming fucked me like a beast, with great tremendous stamina. first year it was pure love making, sex and sex and sex, everywhere, but i sensed his lust was turning into love. we had to break it off. wei ming was my first affair, the one who started me on my sex journey.

Reading this.
I feel profound sorrow. For your husband
No matter wat he did he don't deserve this
_______
Exchange points sorrow ma

jollyjo
09-02-2017, 01:42 AM
Nice...Please carry on

hornychubbywife
09-02-2017, 06:30 AM
Reading this.
I feel profound sorrow. For your husband
No matter wat he did he don't deserve this
_______
Exchange points sorrow ma
No matter what he did?? So whatever wrong he did, he's above reproach? So even if he had started cheating years before? And neglected his duties as a husband secuallly to me?

Double standard for men?

francined69
09-02-2017, 07:12 AM
TS please continue

a2014
09-02-2017, 07:29 AM
No matter what he did?? So whatever wrong he did, he's above reproach? So even if he had started cheating years before? And neglected his duties as a husband secuallly to me?

Double standard for men?
Everyone life and encounter is different. It's difficult to say who is right and who is wrong. Indeed it's double standard be it man or woman as society has change. Both sexes are equal now a day including the sex part.

Man being dominated for so many decades certainly feel that woman sexing around is not acceptable while they can and woman cannot. Now a day woman may feel that what you can do I can as well.

Therefore it becomes a chicken and egg issue for modern human.

Leaker
09-02-2017, 07:39 AM
Sis you let ppl do raw. Go get a hiv check pls

Cuntworth
09-02-2017, 07:41 AM
Camping for more TS...:D

FUNNYANDHORNY
09-02-2017, 07:56 AM

Not asking "any pics".....:D:D.

Transcab
09-02-2017, 07:59 AM
TS please continue

Yes please do

hornychubbywife
09-02-2017, 08:26 AM
Everyone life and encounter is different. It's difficult to say who is right and who is wrong. Indeed it's double standard be it man or woman as society has change. Both sexes are equal now a day including the sex part.

Man being dominated for so many decades certainly feel that woman sexing around is not acceptable while they can and woman cannot. Now a day woman may feel that what you can do I can as well.

Thank you for that.

rawboy83
09-02-2017, 10:24 AM
Thank you for that.

Do share more.

liewkc2503
09-02-2017, 10:42 AM
TS please continue

TS please continue

Evilhawk
09-02-2017, 10:44 AM
Nice sharing TS.

YakunBoy
09-02-2017, 03:44 PM
Wow! Im impressed with the level of details! Looking forward to the next update TS!

DCS17
09-02-2017, 04:00 PM

Double standard for men?

Oh well! Its equal these days. Live the life you want and enjoy the life you live.

Keep it coming lady! Maybe we get to see ourselves in your postings ;)

Never knows.

Neeskens
09-02-2017, 06:26 PM
Do share more.

Yes pls do

Trusted68
09-02-2017, 07:11 PM
Well kept record :)

DragonInn81
09-02-2017, 11:59 PM
Please continue TS

risingeast
10-02-2017, 03:16 PM
Your #1 is like this! I can't wait to hear the rest.
Please continue..

Crustello
11-02-2017, 12:12 AM
Camping for #2 man on the list :)

dirtyhello
11-02-2017, 12:43 AM

this is very true. from the girls (sg ladies) i encounter(different career stages, age and lifestyles), the ideals are almost similar in which that they feel they attain or achieve a particular status(?) they deserve to utilize it as much as men.

not right or wrong la but still asian culture with modernized mentality, bo pian for mismatched expectations when come to such things.

retsmas
11-02-2017, 02:00 PM
Hope wei ming was single else another woman may suffer esp u did raw.

hornychubbywife
12-02-2017, 12:39 PM
Hope wei ming was single else another woman may suffer esp u did raw.
Almost didn't manage to find this website againz..

What do you mean? Are you saying I'm dirty?

hi2u
12-02-2017, 12:59 PM
Sis, please continue leh haha.
Your stories made a lot of us steam and cummed.

StarHubbing
12-02-2017, 03:33 PM
Hoping to read more!

retsmas
12-02-2017, 03:48 PM

No, not saying you are dirty but just that u said ur hb cheated on u n u suffered. So hope ur fb were not doing the same as ur hb.

6TRACY
12-02-2017, 05:30 PM
I fully understand.
Went through B4.

SarsiLight
12-02-2017, 05:33 PM
I fully understand.
Went through B4.

Want to share your story? :)

Lumiere7
12-02-2017, 06:25 PM
Want to share your story? :)
if you want someone to share a story, please don't get them to share it on someone's thread.

Lumiere7
12-02-2017, 06:26 PM
want to share your story? :)
don't be an asshole sabotaging someone else's thread..

SarsiLight
12-02-2017, 07:16 PM
if you want someone to share a story, please don't get them to share it on someone's thread.

Did I ask to share on this thread?

SarsiLight
12-02-2017, 07:16 PM
don't be an asshole sabotaging someone else's thread..

Don't be an asshole and stir something out of nothing..

hornychubbywife
12-02-2017, 07:26 PM
Don't be an asshole and stir something out of nothing..
not once have you shown support on my thread and your first comment is to ask someone else to share their story. that's very nice of you.

rh8611
20-02-2017, 11:15 AM
Enjoying this thread. Do keep it coming.. oops i meant Cummin

Belt
20-02-2017, 07:19 PM

sis please continue ... next section please :D

Support you, and you are as clean as the new water ... :p

johnl
20-02-2017, 08:13 PM

Great Sharing Sis, Please Continue. :D

Dexter1991
20-02-2017, 10:20 PM
Full support for you sis! Been hooked on your threads since day 1.. Keep the posts coming,getting withdrawal symptoms le haha.

heartkorr
21-02-2017, 01:00 PM
Thread subscribed for more updates

kpk80
21-02-2017, 07:47 PM
Sis,
after reading your sharing and all the comments from fellow Bros and sis, I feel you have reason(s) to have affairs. I respect your privacy and desicions. It takes 2 hands to clap.

Fellow Bros and sis,
We are sharing our story, real or friction.
I don't judge and neither should you.

Sis, do share and I have subscribed to your thread

devilsowned
21-02-2017, 09:14 PM
TS your story turned me on.. If only I got chance to meet FB also.. :(

waterbottle99
24-02-2017, 10:12 PM
ignore what the others are saying and do what you like
i thought you stopped writing since i havent seen you for a long time.

please do continue! looking forward for more stories! and pictures :D

BeerBottle
24-02-2017, 11:26 PM
ignore what the others are saying and do what you like
i thought you stopped writing since i havent seen you for a long time.

please do continue! looking forward for more stories! and pictures :D

Same here, waiting too :)

PandaPatties
25-02-2017, 08:20 AM
Thread subscribed for more updates

Same here too :D

Cuntworth
25-02-2017, 09:14 AM
Camping for more updates :D

Pumper99
25-02-2017, 09:41 AM
Same here too :D

Same here also :D

cupid
25-02-2017, 10:05 AM
not once have you shown support on my thread and your first comment is to ask someone else to share their story. that's very nice of you.

Hi horny sis support you, please continue.

Have a great weekend :D

vanzx
25-02-2017, 10:59 AM
wowww..cool

msng5578
25-02-2017, 07:12 PM
Camping for more:D

BiSkirt
25-02-2017, 09:44 PM
Camping too

tucksin
26-02-2017, 09:08 AM