PDA

View Full Version : Seahorse, Meng Jai BKK

cacaca
01-01-2007, 02:16 PM
Do any one have any idea where exactly is seahorse, how much does it cost and how are the girls? Thanks alot, newbie here.

asoke_59
23-01-2007, 03:40 PM
If you know Rachada, you should know the building which vacant for many years and now start construction again (opp Robinson), follow that road you will see the theatre showing Siam Nirimat on your left, further down near ESSO on the right, you will see the Seahorse lah.

Been there only once, the girls wear bikini once they are in your room, do almost every thing, but the environment so so only, quiet place.

Hope this info will be helpful to some of the bros.

asoke_59
25-01-2007, 04:00 PM
Bro, on the right side of the road, true, quite ulu, but, there are always girls sitting outside, one of the girl named NINJA, young & hot, she did a bj for me even before we confirm the room, too bad my guest dont like that place, so, just tip her and proceed further down to the one next to the traffic light.

NoDa
26-01-2007, 03:34 AM
Bro, on the right side of the road, true, quite ulu, but, there are always girls sitting outside, one of the girl named NINJA, young & hot, she did a bj for me even before we confirm the room, too bad my guest dont like that place, so, just tip her and proceed further down to the one next to the traffic light.

hey bro,thanks for the info man.
will check out this place when i'm there next week.;)

boydanmark
26-01-2007, 06:12 PM
I have heard something about these karaoke joints there in this areas. There are all Thai oriented places. I heard you go in the shop and can just choose a girl without drinking and pay the shop around 1500 or less for ST, then you head to ST hotel nearby for 1 hour.

Has anyone done this areas, and how is the quality there. It seems like its very very local venues.