PDA

View Full Version : Cum In Throat

hotbodz77
24-01-2017, 04:47 PM
Has anyone experienced Cum in Throat with any FL or ML? Any lobang?

Kiki88
24-01-2017, 04:50 PM
I think that will be hard to find as in firstly need to have a long tool. Secondly girl able to gag and deep throat very well.

freezetheDB
30-01-2017, 05:14 AM
girls who swallow often usually will deepthroat when you cum, so they will experience minimal semen taste as they go straight down the throat.

AdmGenAladeen
30-01-2017, 08:49 AM
girls who swallow often usually will deepthroat when you cum, so they will experience minimal semen taste as they go straight down the throat.

Never knew that actually

FrothyLee
30-01-2017, 04:59 PM
Never knew that actually

Never knew as well
3 32

CaliChrome
30-01-2017, 05:20 PM
Its like a few centimetres for cum in mouth n cum in throat. Got to have a long dick to cum in throat.

Urneddus
30-01-2017, 05:34 PM
Its like a few centimetres for cum in mouth n cum in throat. Got to have a long dick to cum in throat.

Agree with you to the point.

wondergal
31-01-2017, 12:11 AM

Ehh... you sure? I don't think women can know exactly when the guy is going to cum... so how to know when to do the deepthroat? More likely the guy forces the deepthroat but not every guy uses force on women. Not every guy is long enough to do it too, and wrong direction cannot deepthroat. Not every woman likes deepthroat because makes you want to vomit.

retsmas
01-02-2017, 12:08 AM
Ehh... you sure? I don't think women can know exactly when the guy is going to cum... so how to know when to do the deepthroat? More likely the guy forces the deepthroat but not every guy uses force on women. Not every guy is long enough to do it too, and wrong direction cannot deepthroat. Not every woman likes deepthroat because makes you want to vomit.

Good sharing.:D

conquer
01-02-2017, 05:22 AM
I don't get this kinda deep-throat things. For me, a good blowjob very much depends on the tongue actions, e.g. licking, flapping, ... which you can't enjoy if you go too deep.

It doesn't matter if you can go deep into her stomach, it is not enjoyable if all you can do is swinging your balls next to her chin. :(

wondergal
01-02-2017, 07:00 AM
If the guy's dick curves upwards... and I think mostly are... then can't do deepthroat unless 69 position.

wondergal
01-02-2017, 07:02 AM
I don't get this kinda deep-throat things. For me, a good blowjob very much depends on the tongue actions, e.g. licking, flapping, ... which you can't enjoy if you go too deep.

It doesn't matter if you can go deep into her stomach, it is not enjoyable if all you can do is swinging your balls next to her chin. :(

So true I think... licking and tickling the head is probably better than just trying to squash the head down the throat. A guy told me before... it gets squashed all around doing deepthroat and uncomfortable.

AdmGenAladeen
01-02-2017, 08:23 AM
Agree with you to the point.

Same here too

FrothyLee
01-02-2017, 12:08 PM
Same here too

Same here too as well
9 63

hotbodz77
01-02-2017, 03:07 PM
As seen in some AV, the guy cums directly into the threat and the girl doesn't even have to swallow coz already inside. It's not exactly solely dependent on the guy's length. Some girls have a smaller cavity and a normal dick would most likely reach straight into the throat... Being able to Cum in Throat is considered Advanced Technique which not many women are willing to learn... 😊

hcmoldbird
01-02-2017, 03:59 PM
If the guy's dick curves upwards... and I think mostly are... then can't do deepthroat unless 69 position.

very experienced woman.

Trusted68
01-02-2017, 04:21 PM
very experienced woman.

Was thinking the same.

hotbodz77
03-02-2017, 11:40 PM
Luckily I'm not... ��

haozboiboi
04-02-2017, 02:15 AM
Actually cum in throat is AWESOME!

But agreed that it might be uncomfortable for the girl. Cause the lady will naturally have the swallow reflex which really feels like a pulsating & tight pussy in orgasm.

But beware!

Don't try it on your gf/wife until you trained her enough.

I cum in throat once, and my last bj from then gf now wife, is ..... 10 years ago & counting...

conquer
04-02-2017, 03:02 AM
Actually cum in throat is AWESOME!

But agreed that it might be uncomfortable for the girl. Cause the lady will naturally have the swallow reflex which really feels like a pulsating & tight pussy in orgasm.

But beware!

Don't try it on your gf/wife until you trained her enough.

I cum in throat once, and my last bj from then gf now wife, is ..... 10 years ago & counting...

When you did the deep-throat, did you put your balls inside her mouth or left the balls outside? :o