PDA

View Full Version : The Exhibit

PUMIT
24-01-2017, 03:06 PM
An Introduction

This story is about Karen, my first girlfriend and one that was with me for nine years. This nine years have been turbulent with its fair share of ups and downs.

Karen and I met when we were in the first introductory months at a particular JC in the north that's famous for its 'factory worker' styled uniform. Back then, Karen was an innocent 16+ year old girl fresh out of CHIJ St Nicholas Girls School while I came from a neighbourhood school in the Khatib area. For those familiar with the old JC system, students in the introductory months wear their secondary school uniform in lieu of the JC uniform.

Karen and I were in the same orientation group. To skip the boring bits, we made a pact to come back to the same JC after the release of the O levels results. We knew we will get together if we do get back into the same school.

Now, allow me to start on the interesting bits. As all of you may be familiar with, the CHIJ uniform consists of a white blouse and a pinafold. We were young, horny and keen on exploring with our bodies. It started off mild. I'd insist on her being braless in her secondary school uniform which I'll earn through the lavish goods I buy for her. It was easy. More often than not, she'll come to school braless and a typical school day ends with us engage in some heavy petting at the secluded container blocks.

Our first intense experience was also at this block. On a Friday afternoon after classes, we stayed behind in the classroom while the others left. By now we knew that these classrooms were never locked. We left our belongings behind and went out for lunch. After lunch and a long day at our respective CCAs, we met up back at the classroom at about 7pm. By now, the students were filtering home and only about a handful were left behind. Karen said to me, "I'm going for a shower, feels so yucky." and I replied "sure, go ahead." and she looked at me with her puppy eyes,"you sure you don't want to join" along with a wink. At this time, my little friend down there already mari kita.

To be continued...

bosemaster
24-01-2017, 03:58 PM
First to camp here. TS. Pls continue. Thanks.

hungrybro
24-01-2017, 04:24 PM
Camping too. Those JC days....

Kiki88
24-01-2017, 04:46 PM
:pCamping for further installments

Somanyzaimas
24-01-2017, 06:15 PM
Camping too :D

FattycatDolly
24-01-2017, 07:08 PM
Another camper here..

LionBarrel
25-01-2017, 12:17 AM
Nice start! Do continue TS

Shioking
25-01-2017, 01:19 AM
YJC ;) Seize the day

Deelite
25-01-2017, 01:23 AM
Please continue soon TS

WinampForever
25-01-2017, 06:43 AM
Do continue

SoGoodAh
25-01-2017, 10:18 AM
Camping for more!

Songfa
25-01-2017, 10:38 AM
Please continue TS :D

PUMIT
25-01-2017, 11:40 AM
Episode 2
The Shower

I followed Karen to the showers area. For those of you familiar with the JC, the shower area is directly below the PE department area and beside the Squash Courts. Our walk to the shower area revealed little, if any, students still loitering around. All we could hear is the breeze of the wind.

Disappointingly, Karen entered the females shower. Without any signal to go ahead, I went into the male showers and started going about the chore. I stripped down and sat at the bench. My little brother took over and I dropped Karen a text, "I thought we are going to shower together". Less than a minute later, Karen entered the male showers in nothing but her birthday suit. Her hair is tied into a bun and a small towel slinged over her shoulders. My jaws dropped, the innocent Chij girl just entered the male showers naked. My dick got harder at this sight. Karen's pussy area was bushy. I don't blame her, she's never had a guy before. She looked shy and quietly followed me into the cubicle. Once inside, I wasted no time at all and made her kneel down. I forced my hard dick into her mouth. Needless to say, she wasn't experienced and gagged numerous times. I didn't care and continued forcing my dick into her cherry shaped mouth while free roaming her 16 year old body. In only a few minutes, I cummed with my dick in her throat, forcing her to swallow it all. At the end, I told her, "some protein is good after your training."

After the shower, she went back naked to the female showers to wear her clothes. She came out in her fbt shorts and her white pe t shirt. Her nipples were obvious under the t shirt, I had to remind her before she went back in to wear her sweat soaked green sports bra. On the way home, I realised something peculiar, there was a wet spot at her fbt shorts. It was obvious now that we are in bright light. Once on the cab, I daringly put my hand into her shorts once I confirmed that it was out of sight of the taxi uncle. The second surprising thing of the day was that she wasn't wearing any undies. I was however, too tired and spent to carry this any further after having had an intense training and already cummed earlier. I dropped her off at her block and continued my ride home.

When I got home, I texted her, "I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did." she replied, "I can't wait for more".

To be continued...

JoseMoanrinho
25-01-2017, 05:04 PM
Very good story TS, pls continue :)

hitler
25-01-2017, 06:14 PM
Camping. IJ girl live up to rumors :D

hosyino
29-01-2017, 07:53 AM
Waiting for Episode 3 . Sure bring back those days in school .

BigIntestine
29-01-2017, 09:51 AM
Hope to read more.

PUMIT
31-01-2017, 05:36 PM
Episode 3
Students chalet

Two days after the O levels results were released, Karen told me that her clique has planned for a staycation at Klapsons Boutique Hotel. All of us did well for our O levels and I wanted everyone to have a memorable time.

Karen has previously introduced her clique to me. Basically, in her clique, there's three other girls, Amelia, Jacqueline and felicia. Amelia is the obedient girl next door. She's about 155cm, slim body type with specs like a goody girl. Small boobs , probably just an A cup and she's never had a boyfriend. Felicia is slightly different. She's sporty, a netball girl who's 168cm tall and has perky boobs. Her sporty and outgoing nature coupled with her cute face resulted in two boyfriends from boys schools previously. According to Karen, her relationships were purely platonic. With no action whatsoever. Jacqueline is the slut of the group, she's never had a boyfriend as she's never serious in a relationship. She has a pretty face and daring dressing. Her boobs are at least a c cup and she sure knows how to dress to impress.

Soon the day arrived, Karen has booked the basic room. She told me that the other Amelia and felicia have a curfew that night and will be leaving at around 11pm. Jacqueline will be meeting her date at around the same time and we will be left alone in the room. Unbeknown to Karen, I've called in earlier and changed the room type to the oasis suite. The one with the outdoor jacuzzi tub.

Karen and I arrived first and we checked into the room. The rest of the girls slowly filtered in. Indeed, Jacqueline dressed to kill. I guess Karen caught me sneaking a peek as she gave me the look. As with all staycation, I've bought some champagne and hard liquor along. The girls were not so into the martell and we started drinking the champagne. At first we were just playing some drinking games, later Jacqueline suggested that we get into the tub as the girls have been eyeing it since their arrival. As its a little surprise planned by me for Karen, none of them brought swimming attire along. I thought that was it and no bikini for me to feast on. Jacqueline then suggested that the bunch of them wear just their bra and panties into the tub. Karen was going along with her suggestion but Amelia was apprehensive. I forced the girls to hide under the blanket while I changed into my swimming shorts. For those who are familiar with the room, there's no place to shower or change that's not in plain sight. When I'm done, I'm suprised to find Karen and Jacqueline already in their bra and panties and ready to go. I guess the three bottles of champagne is having its effect on them. Amelia and felicia remained in the room while the rest of us went to soak in the tub armed with a fresh bottle of champagne in our hands.

Having fresh glasses of champagne, Jacqueline poked around our private business and asked a lot about our relationship. About 15 mins later, felicia and Amelia came out in their underwear and bra. The two of them wear wearing white undies. I know it'll be translucent once they get into the water.

The tub became a bit squeezy and I'm putting my hand around Karen and my other side is leaning on Jacqueline. She made no attempt to move away and my actions became bolder as I consumed more champagne. Nothing of note happened in the tub except that I had a feast on Amelia and felicia asses.

When it's about time to go, we went in to change and get ready. By now, we have finished our third bottle of champagne. Karen forced me to wait outside to ensure that the girls have the privacy to change. When they're done, they reciprocated my gesture and waited outside for me. Once we are all dressed, I suggested that we call for room service for dinner before they go back. I realised that I could see their nipples hardening under the bright lights in the room. Apparently, they haven't anticipated to get wet and did not bring any clothes to change into. In particular, felicia wore a top which showcased her black bra from the side when she arrived. Her sideboobs are now in plain sight and my eyes are feasting on the occasional nipslip as well. Jacqueline's white spag top is not doing much to protect her modesty as those nice rounded tits kept jumping with her every movement.

After we are done with dinner, Jacqueline lamented that she's not in a state to go for her date and wanted to stay behind with us. Being besties, Karen readily accepted her request. I sent both Amelia and felicia down to flag a cab for them to go home while they try to protect their modesty. While waving goodbye to me, I caught another sight of felicias sideboobs and her left nipple.

To be continued...

CitiB0nk
31-01-2017, 05:47 PM
Please continue soon!!

PUMIT
31-01-2017, 05:52 PM
Episode 3 Part II

Once back in the room, Jacqueline, Karen and myself started on the martell since we are out of champagne. The old saying that it's not good to mix alcohol came true as we all started to be more than tipsy. At this point, Karen suggested that we play a game of twisters. The game ensured that there's more physical contact in our drunken state and the loser have to drink a small cup of pure martell. Soon, our faces were red like Guan gong.

Jacqueline commented that the hot tub shouldn't go to waste and suggested that we get into the tub. Karen was reluctant as she has no clothes to wear to get into the tub as her bra and panties were still wet. I readily agreed and went to change into my now dry swimming shorts.

After entering the tub, I shouted at the girls to join me. Karen's jaws dropped when Jacqueline simply stripped off her clothes and joined me in the tub naked. With nothing to lose, Karen stripped and entered the tub too. We then started on a game of drink or dare. We floated a plastic bottle in the tub and whoever the bottle points to, will have to either do a dare or drink a full cup of pure martell. Each of the girls lost a couple of times and were soon too high to continue drinking. I then lost and picked a dare instead of drinking. Jacqueline siezed the opportunity and dared me to remove my shorts which I did almost instantly and greeted the girls with my now hardened erection. Next, Karen lost and chose a dare as well. Jacqueline dared her to get tied up in bed for five minutes. We got out of the tub, dried up and went onto the bed. Karen then got tied up by Jacqueline with our shoelaces. Her hands and feet were bound. I went into bed and fingers Karen, while Jacqueline played with her boobs. Sensing that Karen's orgasm is close, I stopped fingerings her and declared the five minutes over.

To be continued...

Urneddus
31-01-2017, 06:16 PM
camping for more..

moddin
02-02-2017, 10:22 AM
Waiting patiently for Episode 4 .

duyen
02-02-2017, 04:14 PM
camping for more..

Pocahantu
02-02-2017, 04:26 PM
Hoping to read more..

KnightScorpio
03-02-2017, 08:03 PM
I hope TS comes back soon .

tafguy35
04-02-2017, 08:04 PM
good stories. hope that the story will continue to finish without stop or MIA for long periods of time