PDA

View Full Version : Recent visit of 0845 G88

sabrewolf
21-01-2017, 03:45 PM
After reading G88 good reviews, I decided to give her a try. But she was a disappointment. Definitely no repeat for me. I started having doubts of all those reviews. Suspecting schilling.

Review:
Face: Average with a little foxy look. Will be not attractive without the heavy make up. Old lady.
Body: Mature meaty type.
BBBJ: average and scripted to her own way not what you prefer.
FJ: SOP with nothing to write home about. Two positions only. Complained about my penetration is too deep and about if all customer like that she can't work. WTF! I am a paid customer to get my service. Not to worry about how many other guys you can service later or how much money you can make a day. In addition, I don't think my dick is that long. It was her pure tardiness or laziness.
One thing I do agree with some of her reviews. She spent too much time in the shower and merely a non sensual tits rub.
In short, I will not return and don't recommend. Go to waste your money at your own risk. Boycotting her may get her to learn the lesson and starts to work harder.

Chantelfin
22-01-2017, 11:16 AM
After reading G88 good reviews, I decided to give her a try. But she was a disappointment. Definitely no repeat for me. I started having doubts of all those reviews. Suspecting schilling.

Review:
Face: Average with a little foxy look. Will be not attractive without the heavy make up. Old lady.
Body: Mature meaty type.
BBBJ: average and scripted to her own way not what you prefer.
FJ: SOP with nothing to write home about. Two positions only. Complained about my penetration is too deep and about if all customer like that she can't work. WTF! I am a paid customer to get my service. Not to worry about how many other guys you can service later or how much money you can make a day. In addition, I don't think my dick is that long. It was her pure tardiness or laziness.
One thing I do agree with some of her reviews. She spent too much time in the shower and merely a non sensual tits rub.
In short, I will not return and don't recommend. Go to waste your money at your own risk. Boycotting her may get her to learn the lesson and starts to work harder.

I paid money , walked with g88 to her room. Then I had a change of heart, turned around and take back my $50 from okt, since then I have not been back there. Lucky I did not waste my money. A lot of over 30s Milfield nowadays with out of shape body and cmi look.

I rather fUck a dead fish syt.

galaxyass
31-01-2017, 07:01 AM
I do agree that the standard has dropped way too much in terms of service... Guess she has earn enough and is ready to go home...
Anyway there are still many good WLs out there...

Cheers...