PDA

View Full Version : Real story of Malaysian students Eleena and Eden(With videos)

vanzx
19-01-2017, 12:03 AM
Recently seen videos of persons whom I have known on the internet. Hence I decided to pen down the story behind these videos. This is not my story. This is a real-life account of Eleena, about her story with her past friend Eden. I use real names here since their videos have their names in it anyway.

This story is based on multiple conversations with Eleena and my encounter with this incident. To begin, I will give information as to how I came to know Eleena and Eden, and their backgrounds.

I knew Eleena when we became classmates at a private University in Malaysia, and we sort of became the best buddy to each other. She is of mixed Chinese and Malay heritage, so she has a darker skin than most Chinese yet tall and beautiful with likeable personality. Little did I know that she is a lustful person as I found out after accompanying her to nightclubs regularly. I knew Eden when she introduced him to me after telling me that she liked a guy that she recently met in the same University.
Eleena : ‘Vxxxxxx, i just knew a guy that I quite like…’
‘I will bring him when we have dinner tomorrow in Midvalley’

That night, we met in the Midvalley shopping centre in KL. Wearing a pair of glasses, Eden is skinny, shy and he barely spoke. He is studying and living alone here as he came from Sarawak. After the dinner, I asked

Me : ‘What do you like in him? He seems to be an introvert though he is a polite guy’
Eleena : ‘That’s what I like about him. It’s far easier to command a soft guy like him…I also like how our first name starts with E’

She continued
‘Since he doesn’t have a car, I will take him to a lounge bar’. It was nearly 10pm by then. The next morning I called her via whatsapp

Me : ‘Where are you Eleena’
Eleena : ‘I am at home, later I need to send Eden back’
Me : ‘So Eden slept with you last night’
Eleena : ‘Er.. yes…’

geoppery
19-01-2017, 12:43 AM
Thanks for this post and video

it sounded more like a story to me:D

alec
19-01-2017, 01:02 AM
Things just happen and if this is true, why pen it here? Shouldn't your story be like in some other youth forum instead? Anyway this aside, I love the video!