PDA

View Full Version : rashes after sex.

worldtreeboy
10-01-2017, 09:16 PM
last saturday it was my first time having sex. I had protected vaginal intercourse , unprotected oral sex and some kissing with a hooker in a geylang legal house. 2 hours later I had many small red dots appearing my arms ( I was sweating a lot at that time) but after I shower , the rashes were mostly gone in a hour time.

I afraid I contracted any STD/HIV. I went to DSC clinic yesterday and doctor told me to go back in 3 months time.

takumikumi86
11-01-2017, 12:00 AM
last saturday it was my first time having sex. I had protected vaginal intercourse , unprotected oral sex and some kissing with a hooker in a geylang legal house. 2 hours later I had many small red dots appearing my arms ( I was sweating a lot at that time) but after I shower , the rashes were mostly gone in a hour time.

I afraid I contracted any STD/HIV. I went to DSC clinic yesterday and doctor told me to go back in 3 months time.

As my understanding, kissing and unprotected oral sex is consider low risk to get hiv. And since you mention protected intercourse, that is low risk to get hiv too provided your condom is in good condition. Hiv symptoms will not occure few days later after your risk exposure. Since only passed few days after your last intercourse, you need to wait at least 14days to do hiv generation 4 test if you really worry about.
For sti case, unprotected oral sex can consider a risk.

sammyboyfor
11-01-2017, 03:26 AM

You're suffering from an affliction called paranoia. :p

Paranoid hypochondriacs should not visit hookers. The months of stress is not worth the few minutes of pleasure. :o

Big Sexy
11-01-2017, 08:00 AM
if the anxiety is killing u.. then do the std/hiv test in a month and then do it again in 3 months time.. 4th gen hiv test is pretty much conclusive at 30 days..

sammyboyfor
11-01-2017, 09:04 AM
if the anxiety is killing u.. then do the std/hiv test in a month and then do it again in 3 months time.. 4th gen hiv test is pretty much conclusive at 30 days..

... and also a reminder to NEVER visit a whore ever again or a new cycle of anxiety will be even worse than the first round.

worldtreeboy
11-01-2017, 09:47 AM
I just wanted to lose my virginity. Kind of regret though.

takumikumi86
11-01-2017, 11:14 AM
... and also a reminder to NEVER visit a whore ever again or a new cycle of anxiety will be even worse than the first round.

Totally agree. Anxiety will make imagination run wild. It may cause you think of a handjob will caught STI/HIV

sammyboyfor
11-01-2017, 01:57 PM
I just wanted to lose my virginity. Kind of regret though.

You chose the wrong place to lose your virginity. :p

Virginity is best lost with a first love. The experience is so much better especially if she's losing hers too. :p

hellobye
11-01-2017, 08:18 PM
i dont think there is any STD that cause symptoms in just 2 hours. Maybe u got bitten by bed bugs on the bed. :D

DoctorTan
12-01-2017, 09:07 AM
You're suffering from an affliction called paranoia. :p

Paranoid hypochondriacs should not visit hookers. The months of stress is not worth the few minutes of pleasure. :o

Yes boss you are absolutely right.

I have seen more lives and relationships torn apart by paranoia then actual HIV infection.

I have seen a man insist on taking HIV PEP after touching the waist of a FL with kitchen rubber gloves on!

I have seen a man take HIV tests 2x a day for 2 years because he was convinced that he was infected with HIV because his "sweat smells like the FL". His wife left him after 2 years of this and I have not seen him since.

I can write a book on all the crap I have seen.

So you are right. Paranoid Hypochondriacs should not visit FLs.

worldtreeboy
12-01-2017, 09:39 AM
My throat feels weird now and my tongue is a little yellow now.

Big Sexy
12-01-2017, 09:57 AM
oh man... this sounds really bad...:(

i have a friend who is suffering from the same illness u have...so i am in a position to advise u...

believe me....your nose, eyes, ears, left hand, left leg and even your hair on your head will feel weird next ..and you could even end up with a green tongue.:eek: better go see a doctor fast...

My throat feels weird now and my tongue is a little yellow now.

worldtreeboy
12-01-2017, 10:09 AM
Hahahaaa. Gg

HonkyTonkyMan
12-01-2017, 11:27 AM

you should check yourselve in to the mental hospital.....your mind is going bonkers...

SoGoodAh
12-01-2017, 02:35 PM
Im surprised you're still alive after having sex.

IAmAwesome
12-01-2017, 07:47 PM
but after I shower , the rashes were mostly gone in a hour time

From the way you describe seems more like heat rash then anything else

worldtreeboy
12-01-2017, 08:21 PM
Yea maybe. I was sweating quite a lot that time.

https://postimg.org/image/fcmjk6e3z/

anyone knows what this red dot might be?

HonkyTonkyMan
13-01-2017, 10:44 AM
Yea maybe. I was sweating quite a lot that time.

https://postimg.org/image/fcmjk6e3z/

anyone knows what this red dot might be?

hullo i don't think a doc can even analyze just by looking at pictures....moreover what in blue moon are you trying to show...??:confused:

worldtreeboy
13-01-2017, 11:01 AM
https://postimg.org/image/n3caqfkql
One single lesion on my arm. Gg

worldtreeboy
13-01-2017, 11:02 AM
I pop it and some clear liquid came out