PDA

View Full Version : experience of cheating on my hubby

Youngpang
10-01-2017, 10:58 AM
Happy new year one and all! I would also like to share my story here :) especially after reading the sex with colleagues thread hehe.

About me: 26 y/o, 165cm, recently married to my boy of 5 years. Most attractive feature about me is my big pair of round.... hazel-shaped eyes. Hehe. They make me look v sweet and innocent, which makes my male colleagues desperate to take care of me (their words not mine!)

My husband is rich, good-looking and successful. Our sex life started out well, but one thing is he has never gone downtown on me, because he thinks it's dirty. It was never an issue for me, until I met my new colleague, L.

L is also good looking, but in a more rugged, off-beat manner. He was my senior at work. He has a long term gf, who people consider pretty too (I certainly don't think so!!! :p)

Anyway, I won't go into details. We first hooked up at his place during our company Xmas party in 2015. I really really adore kissing, and L is an extremely good kisser. Easily #1! Soft lips with right amount of tongue hehehe. That night we were both drunk and already kissing quite intensely. I wanted to go for more drinks with him and he suggested to go to his place for champagne. I laughed and said no way I was gonna have sex with him. He laughed too and promised me we won't cross any lines :D

When we got to his place and in his room, our make-out session continued without pause. That was when he started removing my clothes. I yelled and said "you promised no sex!!". He gave me a cheeky grin and said "ya, we're not having sex'. He started by kissing and licking my neck.. even thinking about it now makes me shudder. It was gentle yet arousing at the same time. Then he moved slowly down to my boobs. I have a decent sized pair of boobs for my frame and he was very skillful with his hands and mouth. When he finally moved his fingers down to my pussy, I was shocked at how fucking wet I was!!! Cheating on my hubby-to-be was soooo surprisingly exciting and my body reacted accordingly. What sealed the deal for me was when he buried his face into my pussy. He used a combination of his lips, tongue and fingers to drive me insane!! I was literally seeing stars (maybe alcohol also played a part ^^). I came for the first time through oral that night, and it was a hard cum!

Now I also love licking dick, so I flipped him over and cheekily told him I would like to return the favour. He was moaning hard under my skillful and playful strokes, which turned me on even more. All of a sudden, he stopped and said, "ok la, any further and I really will not be able to control myself". At that moment, I didn't care anymore.. I looked at him with those alluring, innocent eyes and said "but we've done almost everything already. What's the diff even if we have sec now?"

GordonC
10-01-2017, 11:34 AM
Nice one! Please continue.. Cant wait for next....

Cachron
10-01-2017, 11:39 AM
Nice start! Camping here :D

Youngpang
10-01-2017, 12:02 PM
He did not need a 2nd invitation hehe. I was like putty in his hands and desperately wanted him inside me. We had sex twice that night. I was so loud and so turned on by how forbidden this was, that I was terrified the neighbours would hear !! I came hard a few times. It was a night of many firsts for me, my first orgasm through oral, and also the first time I sucked a guy after he was inside me. He loves cumming in my mouth, and that was the first night he did!

This carried on for another 6 months before we decided to call it off. He was also very sweet and it got to a point where we had genuine feelings for the other. I guess the break-up hurt more than I expected, because I started hooking up with my fellow colleagues in front of him to try and make him jealous. (No judgement pls!!!)

In the end, it sort of backfired as I realized what turns me on is just the new experience with someone different. I'm no longer opposed to one night stands and enjoy very much when guys shower attention on me in the clubs or on the streets. ^^

Youngpang
10-01-2017, 12:05 PM
This is an abbreviated version of my experience la.. just wanted to pen it down and share because thinking about it turns me on to no end hehe :))

jux4u
10-01-2017, 12:21 PM
Camping for more!!

YesDuality
10-01-2017, 12:28 PM
Please continue sis

Ilovetosex
10-01-2017, 12:42 PM
Camping....

francined69
10-01-2017, 12:46 PM
Please share more of your ons

diggert
10-01-2017, 12:50 PM

Agree, please share more :D

xehonda
10-01-2017, 01:15 PM

Hope to read more too.

Louisloh
10-01-2017, 01:19 PM
Please continue sis

tram
10-01-2017, 01:22 PM
Hope to read more.

Preceptor
10-01-2017, 02:20 PM
Sis please continue

whitecrane
10-01-2017, 02:25 PM
Starting a big campfire . :)

screwladyboss
10-01-2017, 03:05 PM
Hoping to read more.

Lodiebrab
10-01-2017, 03:18 PM
Hope to read more too.

hardrod69
10-01-2017, 03:24 PM
Thanks for sharing sis. I'm sure many brothers here will happily offer themselves to you to satisfy your desires!!

Youngpang
10-01-2017, 03:31 PM
Thank you for the support one and all!

I won't continue my stories as I'm not a writer by nature. And thinking about the past makes me sad, yet turned on.. at the same time!! Lolll

I'm always open to meeting people. But I've very discerning taste! You need to be a gentleman and respect my decisions!!

Lucifer666
10-01-2017, 08:44 PM
Hope that your Husband don't find out all this stuffs. 🤐

moscato
10-01-2017, 08:45 PM
keep up the good work youngpang!

diputs1269
11-01-2017, 12:28 AM
Sis thanks for sharing your dark secret.

sadfa
11-01-2017, 02:00 AM

I won't continue my stories as I'm not a writer by nature. And thinking about the past makes me sad, yet turned on.. at the same time!! Lolll

I'm always open to meeting people. But I've very discerning taste! You need to be a gentleman and respect my decisions!!

Share your true stories leh
I stress must b true.

Not like that guy who claimed he go America n fuck American girl n when it was pointed out how n why his story is bs, he got into a hissy fit. Haha
________
Exchange points true ma

solarflare
11-01-2017, 11:11 AM

Thats very nice writing.. lolol!! I suppose your inbox must be full now :)

Slaveatwork
11-01-2017, 11:15 AM
Hi YP, I must admit I really like chatting with you over WhatsApp. I can tell you obviously love to have fun :). See you on Friday!

tranhdb
11-01-2017, 11:57 AM

sis - what discerning taste you like?? who qualify who dun qualify??

I knew you love painting and I try my best to let you enjoy.

Crones
11-01-2017, 12:00 PM
sis - what discerning taste you like?? who qualify who dun qualify??

I knew you love painting and I try my best to let you enjoy.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Sen5eS
11-01-2017, 12:13 PM
Hi YP, I must admit I really like chatting with you over WhatsApp. I can tell you obviously love to have fun :). See you on Friday!

Ask this one ? :D

sugarvb
11-01-2017, 12:21 PM

Already have date......hope to read field report.

Tigeressed
11-01-2017, 12:37 PM
Already have date......hope to read field report.

Hope to read more.

machineman
11-01-2017, 12:38 PM

It's a modern mindset w/o inhibitions, these days.

And you are not alone is exploring your inner wants. I know :) of enough young and MILF SG ladies out there who seek (discreetly and not overtly) partners to unlock perceived taboos.

But all of us know the game rules - No crossing of any emo lines. It stops once feelings develop. For the good of each other.

Is that called cheating? Hmmm ...

whatdoido
11-01-2017, 01:56 PM
Can I join the queue?

wildnhard2005
11-01-2017, 02:37 PM
Hope to hear more of your adventure.
Enjoy!

JoeC818
11-01-2017, 02:42 PM
welcome to the club :p:p:p

Youngpang
11-01-2017, 05:53 PM

And you are not alone is exploring your inner wants. I know :) of enough young and MILF SG ladies out there who seek (discreetly and not overtly) partners to unlock perceived taboos.

But all of us know the game rules - No crossing of any emo lines. It stops once feelings develop. For the good of each other.

I can't agree more! It was worse for me because L was my colleague and we still saw each other everyday despite our "break-up". One night during work, I was having dinner with my girl in a quiet restaurant and in walked L and his gf! They took the table beside us and were laughing and seemed genuinely happy. I was filled with so much jealousy!

Youngpang
11-01-2017, 05:55 PM

Hehe such a small world! :)

Label
11-01-2017, 06:54 PM
Hehe such a small world! :)

for real ? after a few posts and got the number ? :eek::eek:

unsung80
11-01-2017, 07:18 PM
Your story is fantastic, pls continue to pen for us to be excited. :p

izhamyouhard
11-01-2017, 07:28 PM
This might be a real story or what but one thing for sure, TS is a guy acting like a girl believe me anot up to you ... and the owner behind this nick also did comment on this thread take a look and you will find out who it is...

make a guess anyone :)

moscato
11-01-2017, 07:28 PM

though I am very promiscuous before marriage now, i do not really approve o this after marriage

Preceptor
12-01-2017, 12:03 AM
This might be a real story or what but one thing for sure, TS is a guy acting like a girl believe me anot up to you ... and the owner behind this nick also did comment on this thread take a look and you will find out who it is...

make a guess anyone :)

Like that also can :D

machineman
12-01-2017, 08:15 AM
I can't agree more! It was worse for me because L was my colleague and we still saw each other everyday despite our "break-up". One night during work, I was having dinner with my girl in a quiet restaurant and in walked L and his gf! They took the table beside us and were laughing and seemed genuinely happy. I was filled with so much jealousy!

Welcome to the Ex-inhibition Club.

But u broke the golden rule. No jealousy to be involved. It's shd be just pure unadulterated meeting of needs - meet up for casual coffee chats or aft work drink, catching up with each others' lives and all the griping (well, I listen to a lot of bedroom complaints as well, though) ... and if situation permits, book a room for a nice bang (erm .. sometimes it feels like I am the one being used to release their sexual frustrations instead), post coital cuddle, dress up, check out, go back to our normal lives again ... stress buildup and cycle repeats.

Men and women - we do seek gratification with others to complement aspects of our well being where our own better halves cannot/unwilling to satisfy.

Bring nothing back into marital bedroom. Wifey said - dont wanna know what happens outside just dont bring new cows back home. Who am I to complain?

eddtan1
13-01-2017, 11:38 AM
Looking forward to your story babe.
Camping with wine...😘

cupid
13-01-2017, 12:11 PM
sis nice! Please continue.. wait for next... :D

Happy new year 2017 :D

HonkyTonkyMan
13-01-2017, 01:02 PM

cherish the memories sis it makes everything that you have done so much sweeter..

HonkyTonkyMan
13-01-2017, 01:04 PM

That the problem, you can nvr stay neutral and carry on a long term affair just based on sex cos ultimately, feelings will start creeping in...

Youngpang
13-01-2017, 02:07 PM
That the problem, you can nvr stay neutral and carry on a long term affair just based on sex cos ultimately, feelings will start creeping in...

Yup! Some may disagree but I was very happy when we were together. We sneaked in short trips and secret dates, which made everything more exciting! :) didn't hurt that the sex was very passionate either hehe

HonkyTonkyMan
14-01-2017, 10:25 AM
Yup! Some may disagree but I was very happy when we were together. We sneaked in short trips and secret dates, which made everything more exciting! :) didn't hurt that the sex was very passionate either hehe

yes unfortunately the parting could be so painful, for both actually....my fb and i cried buckets when it was time to called it quits..i call such parting "bittersweet sorrow" but over the years when you recall all those moments together, it really felt so nice...