PDA

View Full Version : Looking for KTV kakis

Rex86
10-01-2017, 01:28 AM
Hope this is not the wrong place to post.

Looking for KTV kakis. I go KTV almost every day. Anyone interested? Please PM me for details.

justl00king
10-01-2017, 02:31 AM
Almost every day, u must really love to karaoke! :D

Family kind or those with teh nehneh? :p

Good luck n have fun! ;)

Lanister
10-01-2017, 12:21 PM
Hope this is not the wrong place to post.

Looking for KTV kakis. I go KTV almost every day. Anyone interested? Please PM me for details.

Same KTV almost Everyday or Everyday difference KTV?

cockteaser69
11-01-2017, 04:18 AM
I also love singing at ktv but not those with girls type of ktv lor . Cos i m a lady here maybe can i join in too.

ralfhero
11-01-2017, 02:37 PM
I also love singing at ktv but not those with girls type of ktv lor . Cos i m a lady here maybe can i join in too.

why not those with girl's type? You must have never been in there before, plenty times my fren bring their FB inside and we enjoy alot, of cause there will be a lot of teh neh neh happening in the room, hugging and playing but you'll be treated with utmost respect, nobody will touch you unless you allow it. It's really fun and that's why it's so addicting.

Imagine going into a club and no liqueur available, that's the different between normal KTV and those with girls inside.

You should come and join us, it'll be fun

I'm interested in KTV with girls inside but not daily... this old man is not loaded to go daily lol

chunhawww
23-01-2017, 10:36 AM
Is this thread still up? 😂
I love karaoke too! Maybe can create a wechat group or something.. always want to go sing but no kakis.. :(

cockteaser69
25-01-2017, 06:02 AM
why not those with girl's type? You must have never been in there before, plenty times my fren bring their FB inside and we enjoy alot, of cause there will be a lot of teh neh neh happening in the room, hugging and playing but you'll be treated with utmost respect, nobody will touch you unless you allow it. It's really fun and that's why it's so addicting.

Imagine going into a club and no liqueur available, that's the different between normal KTV and those with girls inside.

You should come and join us, it'll be fun

I'm interested in KTV with girls inside but not daily... this old man is not loaded to go daily lol

I went before to ktv with girls with my guys friends before they call for girls to sit with them then me and my ladies jus sit there enjoy singing our song

cockteaser69
25-01-2017, 06:04 AM
Is this thread still up? 😂
I love karaoke too! Maybe can create a wechat group or something.. always want to go sing but no kakis.. :(

Me too alwys no kakis go sing with me as my friends mostly office job they alwys weekend veri free but i weekend need to work

ralfhero
25-01-2017, 08:39 AM
Only work weekends?

Well I'm on sabbatical leave now lol, super free... it's until this time then you really notice you really prefer to work than staying at home doing shit... I swear I'll go crazy if i don't find something meaningful to do