PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for overzealous posting and will limit my post to less than 3 a day

clubviivaa
08-01-2017, 10:16 AM
Sorry guys for the overzealous posting. I am currently on a hiatus and hence having lots of free time.

I am not a clone but a real account personality behind me.

I will attempt not to reply to more than 3 post a day

Thank you for your forgiveness and understanding:)

Big Sexy
08-01-2017, 11:18 AM
why limit to 3 post a day? :confused:

and there is nothing wrong with your posting so far be it
whether u are clone or not...feel free to post as many as you want so long u dont spam or advertise without first contacting the ad moderator.

Sorry guys for the overzealous posting. I am currently on a hiatus and hence having lots of free time.

I am not a clone but a real account personality behind me.

I will attempt not to reply to more than 3 post a day

Thank you for your forgiveness and understanding:)

SGLadyboy
08-01-2017, 07:35 PM
dont spam

Thats what he did, he spammed the entire adult section 40 threads in less than few mins

Its was unbearable, imagine if everyone did that, the whole forum will just be one liner spam.

Forum has to have content to encourage people to come back not one liner spam.

Encourage content posting, it helps the forum in the long run, not one liner spam

Big Sexy
08-01-2017, 08:01 PM
you really should be looking at your past "constructive" post before making such comments :D

Thats what he did, he spammed the entire adult section 40 threads in less than few mins

Its was unbearable, imagine if everyone did that, the whole forum will just be one liner spam.

Forum has to have content to encourage people to come back not one liner spam.

Encourage content posting, it helps the forum in the long run, not one liner spam

PrinceCharles
08-01-2017, 08:21 PM
you really should be looking at your past "constructive" post before making such comments :D

Any other forum posting in 40 threads in a row warrants a ban or etc from the mod usually, call a spade a spade

But that is not my problem as its not my forum :D

But please BigSexy do not encourage bad forum etiquette, this forum should be place to share where to find the next cheap Fls to screw and not the next thread to spam

Big Sexy
08-01-2017, 08:37 PM
i am not encouraging it.. what i am saying is there are far alot worst post than his....those flaming post e.g fuck seabass, johbbass, powertan, poltics post etc..and then there are those who post the same content all over the place ... these are the type of post i would remove if i could... his posting dont fall into any of the categories i mentioned..if sam were to remove them, alot of post will need to be removed as well.

however i do agree with u that we need more constructive post, in a ideal world i would have love for that to happen.. however we all know that is not how the cyberworld works...

hmm.. my suggestion will be to put him in your ignore list if his posting irritates u.. :)

Any other forum posting in 40 threads in a row warrants a ban or etc from the mod usually, call a spade a spade

But that is not my problem as its not my forum :D

But please BigSexy do not encourage bad forum etiquette, this forum should be place to share where to find the next cheap Fls to screw and not the next thread to spam

clubviivaa
08-01-2017, 10:49 PM
very sincere and heartfelt apologies from the bottom of my heart. i have no intention on spamming. I will not do it again. As you might have observed, I only posted 3 threads today and will remain like this for the future in this forum. thank you:)

clubviivaa

sammyboyfor
09-01-2017, 11:07 AM
very sincere and heartfelt apologies from the bottom of my heart. i have no intention on spamming. I will not do it again. As you might have observed, I only posted 3 threads today and will remain like this for the future in this forum. thank you:)

clubviivaa

You don't have to limit yourself everyone is encouraged to post as much as they possibly can. The more posts per day the better it is for the forum.

However do not post rubbish as it just irritates the other members. Post lots and lots and lots of interesting and useful stuff.

Johnbass
09-01-2017, 10:06 PM
Tiagong not my fault hor...

TS, u post will tio Fark...
Don't post also will tio Fark...
Best is Just Fark Them lah...
:D