PDA

View Full Version : Chances kena hiv

mbbs
07-01-2017, 12:14 PM
Went to Bangkok and grinded a prostitute in club. Has protected virginal sex(around 1-2 min fast game). Scared of HIV what are my chances? I heard prostitutes in bkk have v high prevalence of hiv(20%). Should I take pep or sth? Advice plssss!! Thank you!!

sammyboyfor
07-01-2017, 12:38 PM
Went to Bangkok and grinded a prostitute in club. Has protected virginal sex(around 1-2 min fast game). Scared of HIV what are my chances? I heard prostitutes in bkk have v high prevalence of hiv(20%). Should I take pep or sth? Advice plssss!! Thank you!!

It's "vaginal" not "virginal". Once there's sex involved virginity goes out the window. :p

If the sex was protected the chance of HIV is so low that you there is nothing to worry about.

Here are the probability stats for UNPROTECTED encounters :

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=6580666&postcount=747

For protected sex the risk of HIV is almost zero. However you are at risk of other STDs eg Herpes and Warts.

mbbs
07-01-2017, 01:18 PM
It's "vaginal" not "virginal". Once there's sex involved virginity goes out the window. :p

If the sex was protected the chance of HIV is so low that you there is nothing to worry about.

Here are the probability stats for UNPROTECTED encounters :

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=6580666&postcount=747

For protected sex the risk of HIV is almost zero. However you are at risk of other STDs eg Herpes and Warts.

Even though the HIV prevalence in very very high???

sammyboyfor
07-01-2017, 02:03 PM
Even though the HIV prevalence in very very high???

Condoms provide a barrier to prevent the transmission of HIV even if the girl is HIV positive.

mbbs
07-01-2017, 02:06 PM
Condoms provide a barrier to prevent the transmission of HIV even if the girl is HIV positive.

Thank you very much!

takumikumi86
07-01-2017, 10:53 PM
Is not who you sex with but is how well your precaution had been done

bonkhq69
08-01-2017, 12:08 AM

For protected sex, your chances are very low

But just to play safe, you might like to visit kelantan area for checkup to put urself at ease:)

yenhua
08-01-2017, 10:35 AM
Almost negligible chance.

Esp since you were protected.

And your session was too short, lol don't worry