PDA

View Full Version : Seeking for Female Buddy

abcchinese8inch
06-01-2017, 01:35 PM
Looking for female to hangout and if able to click, can move on to next stage.
If up for game, will be booking room at either MBS or RWS hotel.

Current status:Single, again.
Height: 182
Weight: 63
Would prefer girl to pm me in regard to others "pro" that make me stand out as compare to average guy. Due to kana constant zap for thinking im NATO :rolleyes: (although during that period, i still got something out of it. so it ok)

abcchinese8inch
07-01-2017, 02:47 AM
another zap from some guy who dont even dare to write who are they lol.
Zap lor. not like the point very important to me. the most i drop to negative, just have to wait for mod to screen my post.

Jebuschris91
07-01-2017, 03:36 AM
Looking for female to hangout and if able to click, can move on to next stage.
If up for game, will be booking room at either MBS or RWS hotel.

Current status:Single, again.
Height: 182
Weight: 63
Would prefer girl to pm me in regard to others "pro" that make me stand out as compare to average guy. Due to kana constant zap for thinking im NATO :rolleyes: (although during that period, i still got something out of it. so it ok)

Some tips:
1) Use the template provided by masterwanker
2) You use the nick ABC which I'm guessing American Born Chinese? So you might want to use slightly better verbiage and better sentence structure, I don't really understand some of the text.
3) You don't need to mention the zapping, or the self comforting line of still getting something out of it.

masterwanker
07-01-2017, 09:37 PM
Some tips:
1) Use the template provided by masterwanker
2) You use the nick ABC which I'm guessing American Born Chinese? So you might want to use slightly better verbiage and better sentence structure, I don't really understand some of the text.
3) You don't need to mention the zapping, or the self comforting line of still getting something out of it.

Thank you for recommending my template . Everyone is welcome to use it . There is no copyright issues .