PDA

View Full Version : English cat150÷

Me0000
06-01-2017, 06:36 AM
Ok so this is my first post on this forum so please forgive me if ir's a stupid ir inappropriate question: do most of the providers in the cat150+ houses in geylang speak english? If not, any recommendation as to which houses are better in that regard?
Weird question but i like to be able to communicate and I am sadly límites on that front.
Thank you.

comm
06-01-2017, 11:37 AM
none of them speak english la

u wan english u go to thai house

MrAnalyst
06-01-2017, 11:41 AM
mostly don't go there for talking because can't pay them for talking
the less they talk , better for us
just use body language
so browse through forum for which girl provide the service that you like and just go for it.
they will do their job without asking you anything :)

Me0000
06-01-2017, 05:57 PM
Thank you. As soon as I posted I realized how stupid the question was. No i dont pay for conversation.
So perhaps a more useful way to ask is: are they houses that are more foreigner (european) friendly?
i ask because I saw on some threads that some are definitely not.

Thanks

famydao
06-01-2017, 07:27 PM
There are very few english speakers, most of them pick up english by talking to the other customers

bonkhq69
07-01-2017, 06:16 AM
PRC and mostly do not speak ENG

Eagles
07-01-2017, 01:03 PM
Thank you. As soon as I posted I realized how stupid the question was. No i dont pay for conversation.
So perhaps a more useful way to ask is: are they houses that are more foreigner (european) friendly?
i ask because I saw on some threads that some are definitely not.

Thanks

Foreigner also depends what kind of foreigner if you are worried about houses.

Go to 2831A or 1651. I have seen different races of "foreigners" there and there wasn't any issue it seems.