PDA

View Full Version : Couple seeking couple for SRs/soft swing 12 Jan afternoon/evening

Skyinnova
04-01-2017, 11:31 AM
Couple seeks couple for Soft swing /SRS next thu 12 Jan afternoon - mw4mw
body: fit
height: 5'7" (170cm)
We are a Chinese couple in our
Looking for soft swing or SRS
To spice up our meet up next Thursday.

Looking for clean non pushy couples twenties to fourties who are willing to bear the cost of booking their own room and then we will come invite you and your girl to come over our room to have fun together. After the fun you can adjourn to your own room to clean up. Looking at the timing of 3pm onwards

Hit me up on Wechat if you are Keen. My Wechat id is skyinnova13
No single guys please. If single girls are keen we can also consider.

Hope to hear from you all soon

Skyinnova
09-01-2017, 10:40 PM
THe couple we found for this thu last minute fly aeroplane. Now the slot is open again. Please see earlier post for info and hit me up on Wechat. Please provide details and info about you and your gal. And please make sure you both can meet us this thu afternoon. No time wasters please thank you

hornyMlyCouple
11-01-2017, 11:54 PM
THe couple we found for this thu last minute fly aeroplane. Now the slot is open again. Please see earlier post for info and hit me up on Wechat. Please provide details and info about you and your gal. And please make sure you both can meet us this thu afternoon. No time wasters please thank you

sorry to hear that. we not free on the stated time. maybe next time when we free we contact u guys