PDA

View Full Version : A new friend in 2017?

MVP24
02-01-2017, 11:35 AM
I am 27, local chinese, a working professional in the banking industry.171cm tall with a fit athletic frame. Been told to be a little shy at first, but once I open up, a fairly interesting and fun person. Witty and humorous, with a sharp tongue; note: I like dark humor and sarcasm.

http://i67.tinypic.com/2wbyj2o.jpg

Looking for someone to spend time with, go on casual dates with. Casual as in, with no expectations from both sides. I do not expect you to put out (ie. sex), nor do you expect any monetary gifts from me. If you're looking to be compensated for your "time", there are times when I do, this thread doesn't happen to be one. I apologize.

Instead of monetary compensation, I promise you good gentlemanly companionship. That means, at the very basic, whenever we go, whatever we eat, whatever we do, I will settle the bill for us.

If you're lonely, looking to make a new friend and spend some time with someone new in 2017, then perhaps we can work out something. Ideally, you would be chinese (I mix alot of mandarin and dialect in my speech). If you're in university, it would be great too, as you could probably add a touch of youth to the relationship.

But nonetheless, I'm open to making friends, be it if you're a male or female. Feel free to PM me etc. But duly note I'm straight! :D

Cheers!

If want, can add me on Kik TheSavageRipper directly :)

infinitiumus
02-01-2017, 03:55 PM
I am 27, local chinese, a working professional in the banking industry.171cm tall with a fit athletic frame. Been told to be a little shy at first, but once I open up, a fairly interesting and fun person. Witty and humorous, with a sharp tongue; note: I like dark humor and sarcasm.

http://i67.tinypic.com/2wbyj2o.jpg

Looking for someone to spend time with, go on casual dates with. Casual as in, with no expectations from both sides. I do not expect you to put out (ie. sex), nor do you expect any monetary gifts from me. If you're looking to be compensated for your "time", there are times when I do, this thread doesn't happen to be one. I apologize.

Instead of monetary compensation, I promise you good gentlemanly companionship. That means, at the very basic, whenever we go, whatever we eat, whatever we do, I will settle the bill for us.

If you're lonely, looking to make a new friend and spend some time with someone new in 2017, then perhaps we can work out something. Ideally, you would be chinese (I mix alot of mandarin and dialect in my speech). If you're in university, it would be great too, as you could probably add a touch of youth to the relationship.

But nonetheless, I'm open to making friends, be it if you're a male or female. Feel free to PM me etc. But duly note I'm straight! :D

Cheers!

Guys also can? You settle the bill? By the way I am straight.

skinhead
02-01-2017, 04:40 PM
don't think ts looking for a guy

MVP24
02-01-2017, 05:05 PM
Guys also can? You settle the bill? By the way I am straight.

If as a guy, you feel great sponging off another guy, by all means, I welcome you. :cool::cool:

infinitiumus
02-01-2017, 05:34 PM
don't think ts looking for a guy

He said "But nonetheless, I'm open to making friends, be it if you're a male or female. Feel free to PM me etc."

infinitiumus
02-01-2017, 05:39 PM
If as a guy, you feel great sponging off another guy, by all means, I welcome you. :cool::cool:

Since when did I say sponging.

I was just confirming if you are also making friends with guys and paying for them. You did not state specifically that payment is for female only.

Obviously I was just pulling your legs.

I have no intention to know you nor to hang out with you. I don't know but at your relatively young age, you can't find female companion? Considering you have to show off your body and obviously you have some $.

I am much older with much inferior body and I have no problem finding girls to go out. The only problem is that I only stick to the girl I like.

MVP24
02-01-2017, 06:31 PM
Chill chill. No need to start the year angsty. :D

Yes, guys are welcomed to make friends too, if you want.

Also, everyone has a reason to be here. It is not that I can't find female companion, there are reasons whyy I do it here as well. CHeers!

MVP24
24-01-2017, 08:22 PM
I'm friendly and don't bite. CNY coming, hols, lets make new friends!

LovetoBottom
24-01-2017, 08:31 PM
Wow bro. You have what every bro here want. You probably just need a little to be wining and dining different women every weekend.

I am here for friends if you are open to making male friends. Straight here.

MVP24
24-01-2017, 09:29 PM
Wow bro. You have what every bro here want. You probably just need a little to be wining and dining different women every weekend.

I am here for friends if you are open to making male friends. Straight here.

bro...no offence, ur nick seems to suggest otherwise. :D

MVP24
27-01-2017, 07:29 PM
bumppp..........

MVP24
30-01-2017, 10:10 PM
bumppppppppppp

MVP24
01-02-2017, 02:38 AM
lunch partners at cbd welcomed. :)

justl00king
01-02-2017, 03:08 AM
bro...no offence, ur nick seems to suggest otherwise. :D

If really just looking for friends, why the need to post body pic?

Either to attract the females ;) but will also attract the males who r into bros too :eek: lol

Good luck and have fun friend-ing! :p

muscle man
01-02-2017, 02:34 PM
doesn't seems like TS is looking for friends.

MVP24
12-02-2017, 12:32 PM
bumppppppppppp