PDA

View Full Version : Looking for something to spice up your otherwise mundane life

MrGray
28-12-2016, 02:32 PM
Hi All,

I have been a lurker in the forum under another account for quite some time already. Just thought it will be wiser for me to set up a new account for this purpose.

Just a disclaimer, this thread is specifically targeted at the female community of this forum but hopefully also serve to be a source of entertainment for the rest of us if there should be any takers thereafter.

First thing first, I am not looking for anything sexual (at the start). And sadly, there will be no monetary benefits involved.

So for those who have taken the effort to read till this part, thank you for your patience and let's dive into the main agenda then.

The Contract

You will be given a challenge or a task to complete for the day. The aforementioned might either require you to provide a pictorial proof (without face) or you narrating the details of the entire process.

The tasks and challenges will definitely be kinky for sure and will also require you to step out of your comfort zone. It is to unleash your inner inhibitions and spice up your otherwise mundane (sex) life.

The tasks and challenges will be determined by me but definitely also open to discussion with the fellow bros in this forum. You can also provide your own limits and what you are uncomfortable with.

But what is going to be interesting here is: for you if you should choose to partake in this activity.

1) your identity is definitely annoynomous
2) there is definitely no meet-up required
3) there are no pre-requisites for the ladies who wish to participate
4) you will receive gifts via mail, for self collection at Singpost. For example, g string, sex toys, dresses, accessories etc. that are required in completing the tasks or challenges.

There is actually one pre-requisite. You must be comfortable to share with me your vital statistics and your usual dress code in order for me to buy the right items for you.

Thank you for reading and do PM me or reply in this thread for more details.

In the next post, I will post a sample of a task that you might be required to do.

Regards,
MrGray (The pirated SG version)

MrGray
29-12-2016, 03:10 PM
And we have our first interested applicant. Exciting times ahead.

And this is my reply to her.

Hi, thank you for your interest. I hope you are adventurous enough.

Just for a start, I want you to go to any department store with a unisex changing room to try some clothes. Try on a blouse or a top and if possible choose one that is either sheer in material or light colored. To complete the task, try on the clothes without a bra.

Depends on the level of your own comfort, you can either
1) take a walk outside the changing room and parade in your new top
2) take a picture of yourself (without the face of course) in your new top in the changing room

Then, share with me the thoughts and the entire details of the task thereafter. And once again, if it is comfortable with you, share the picture with me.

For the incentive, if the top is something that you like, let me know where you went and a picture of the top at least and I will make an arrangement to get that for you.

Let me know if you are cool with such an arrangement. And we can vary the level of challenges and tasks according to your comfort level.

Cheers.

Let's see how this pans out.

As mentioned, pls share some of your interesting kinky ideas that are marginally within the legal limits of Singapore.

Thank you.

MrGray
29-12-2016, 06:55 PM
You

There will be a million questions going through your mind right now.

Why am I listening to a stranger; a man whom I have totally no clue of and doing everything at his beck and call?

Just because you can fantasize him to be the man of your dreams and the excitement you get (between the legs) when you complete the tasks and anxiously look forward to know that you have completed the task according to his requirements.

You can also do this without being judged on who you are and is this within the moral limits of your upbringing. No one will know.

Imagine the excitement you will get as you struggle with the inner voices you will hear in the midst of completing the task.

All of us need some sexual excitement in our life. Some look for the emotional excitement, some look for the non-emotional. Regardless, aren't we all too stressed about life? A little bit of fun wouldn't hurt right?

Cheers and looking forward to more applicants.

bigbangwolf
30-12-2016, 01:57 AM
Hi All,

I have been a lurker in the forum under another account for quite some time already. Just thought it will be wiser for me to set up a new account for this purpose.

Just a disclaimer, this thread is specifically targeted at the female community of this forum but hopefully also serve to be a source of entertainment for the rest of us if there should be any takers thereafter.

First thing first, I am not looking for anything sexual (at the start). And sadly, there will be no monetary benefits involved.

So for those who have taken the effort to read till this part, thank you for your patience and let's dive into the main agenda then.

The Contract

You will be given a challenge or a task to complete for the day. The aforementioned might either require you to provide a pictorial proof (without face) or you narrating the details of the entire process.

The tasks and challenges will definitely be kinky for sure and will also require you to step out of your comfort zone. It is to unleash your inner inhibitions and spice up your otherwise mundane (sex) life.

The tasks and challenges will be determined by me but definitely also open to discussion with the fellow bros in this forum. You can also provide your own limits and what you are uncomfortable with.

But what is going to be interesting here is: for you if you should choose to partake in this activity.

1) your identity is definitely annoynomous
2) there is definitely no meet-up required
3) there are no pre-requisites for the ladies who wish to participate
4) you will receive gifts via mail, for self collection at Singpost. For example, g string, sex toys, dresses, accessories etc. that are required in completing the tasks or challenges.

There is actually one pre-requisite. You must be comfortable to share with me your vital statistics and your usual dress code in order for me to buy the right items for you.

Thank you for reading and do PM me or reply in this thread for more details.

In the next post, I will post a sample of a task that you might be required to do.

Regards,
MrGray (The pirated SG version)

Are you Brandon Gray aka Devine Vaughn the photographer who likes to give challenges to models?

MrGray
30-12-2016, 01:31 PM
Hmm. I should say thankfully no?

Nah I am not even into photography. :D

Ladyrain
30-12-2016, 04:26 PM
Hmmm.. Christian Dior considered a departmental store? :p

MrGray
30-12-2016, 06:56 PM
Hmmm.. Christian Dior considered a departmental store? :p

Haha maybe for that I demand a video. :D

This will be escalating very quickly into posing naked with a Dior handbag soon. :p

Ladyrain
30-12-2016, 07:41 PM
Chanel bag can?

MrGray
30-12-2016, 11:29 PM
Chanel bag can?

:eek:

This have to be discussed in depth. Haha.

plshelpme2014
31-12-2016, 02:13 AM
this reminds me of a story I read last time about a guy who used virtual gifts to lure young girls in forum .

he made them to turn up at specific timings to collect the gifts then followed them.

after that he blackmailed them with the pictures and forced rape on them.

Ladyrain
31-12-2016, 09:20 AM
Haha. Old story.
Change it.
The girl got the clip of the man and threatened him with it.
Got away with it and of cuz.. and all her bags.

bonkhq69
31-12-2016, 11:43 PM
so what do you suggest?

MrGray
01-01-2017, 01:49 PM
Haha. Old story.
Change it.
The girl got the clip of the man and threatened him with it.
Got away with it and of cuz.. and all her bags.

Lol. Yeah. The ladies of this forum are too smart.

Happy New Year!