PDA

View Full Version : New search for SD

sweetpeachesviv
28-12-2016, 01:42 PM
Renewing my search after a few months hiatus.

Chinese, Singaporean. I am slim and pleasant looking. 1.57m, 42kg. I am not comfy with sending face pics, so if u insist on seeing face pics before meeting, then I am not suitable for you. Sorry.

We can meet for a casual chat over drinks or lunch to see if we like each other and enjoy good chemistry.

Will share more info over email. Thank you. :)

Please send your intro (age, occupation, height, weight) to sweetpeachesviv (at) gmail.com. One-liners will be ignored.

reading
28-12-2016, 03:02 PM
TS good luck in your searching, and you should consider add some meat to your body hehe :D

altec7
28-12-2016, 07:10 PM
TS good luck in your searching, and you should consider add some meat to your body hehe :D

Hahaha you mean adding some meat to her paragraph body or to her actual body? :p

infinitiumus
02-01-2017, 04:03 PM
Renewing my search after a few months hiatus.

Chinese, Singaporean. I am slim and pleasant looking. 1.57m, 42kg. I am not comfy with sending face pics, so if u insist on seeing face pics before meeting, then I am not suitable for you. Sorry.

We can meet for a casual chat over drinks or lunch to see if we like each other and enjoy good chemistry.

Will share more info over email. Thank you. :)

Please send your intro (age, occupation, height, weight) to sweetpeachesviv (at) gmail.com. One-liners will be ignored.

Why is occupation important? As if potential SD will tell you the truth without first knowing you.

Instead of asking about age, why not state the age range you comfortable with - so people don't have to waste time to email or PM you.

wittyman
02-01-2017, 04:19 PM
Why is occupation important? As if potential SD will tell you the truth without first knowing you.

Instead of asking about age, why not state the age range you comfortable with - so people don't have to waste time to email or PM you.

bro fully agree, occupation really does not matter here.

as long as $$ term there, SD/SB should work perfectly :D

infinitiumus
02-01-2017, 05:41 PM
bro fully agree, occupation really does not matter here.

as long as $$ term there, SD/SB should work perfectly :D

Unless the occupation is serial scammer.