PDA

View Full Version : What atb fl do that will make you KC jialad jialad?

justwanadoit
26-12-2016, 12:27 AM
Thise bros who get KC, Pls share what they do so gd that make u KC.

I only know some fl willing to let u raw to KC u.

sadfa
26-12-2016, 12:32 AM

They don't just raw to kc la.

They say they've got connection with u, share her problems, say you're the only one, you're special etc
_______
Exchange points kc ma

Silken
26-12-2016, 07:13 AM
They say they've got connection with u, share her problems, say you're the only one, you're special etc

Looks like standard protocol one, lol

PaidWilly
26-12-2016, 10:23 AM
Looks like standard protocol one, lol

Fully agreed, lol

blackspider
26-12-2016, 10:50 AM

Starting they will make you song song but later you will regret . :D

rawboy83
26-12-2016, 12:29 PM
Starting they will make you song song but later you will regret . :D

This is so true.

conquer
26-12-2016, 05:20 PM
They don't just raw to kc la.

_______
Exchange points kc ma

Well, that is the oldest trick in the book, but always effective no matter when. :o

SehOng
26-12-2016, 05:38 PM
when the atb tink tat u r a potential cai tao to be used,

atb will talk to u in very sweet voice, call u shuai ge, call u lao ban, say she will reserve special timing only for u, hint tat u can date her when she is free, can do many pattern u like on the bed........

repeat the above on the other potential cai tao.

:D

conquer
26-12-2016, 07:29 PM
when the atb tink tat u r a potential cai tao to be used,

atb will talk to u in very sweet voice, call u shuai ge, call u lao ban, say she will reserve special timing only for u, hint tat u can date her when she is free, can do many pattern u like on the bed........

repeat the above on the other potential cai tao.

Too commercial feeling... like this cannot chop too many carrot heads.

Without a word, just stare at you like you are the most handsome man in the word -- this will cause a massive destruction! :p

SehOng
26-12-2016, 09:21 PM
Too commercial feeling... like this cannot chop too many carrot heads.

Without a word, just stare at you like you are the most handsome man in the word -- this will cause a massive destruction! :p

never experienced that b4, but gt experienced them staring very very hard at my wallet.

conquer
26-12-2016, 10:08 PM
never experienced that b4, but gt experienced them staring very very hard at my wallet.

When a bitch stares only at your wallet instead of your cock, she is a bad bitch... ain't no tips and RTF for her! :mad:

sadfa
26-12-2016, 10:14 PM
Well, that is the oldest trick in the book, but always effective no matter when. :o

Once again this forum needs my post to Set the standards.

I wonder is TS a cb reporter for the fucked up media . cos they're the ignorant ARSES who thinks raw Is some kind of precious forbidden fruit.

This RAW is war shit is really amateur mentality here. In China raw isn't uncommon la. It's not that big a deal.

The real method for kc isn't Raw la.
The real method is kc actually comes from the customer not the whore.
Ts should think carefully wat it means.
If the customer doesn't want to b cheated, the whore cant get the money from his pocket
_______
Exchange points chim ma

SehOng
26-12-2016, 10:16 PM
When a bitch stares only at your wallet instead of your cock, she is a bad bitch... ain't no tips and RTF for her! :mad:

tiagong they r trying to KC my wallet.

but no matter they want to KC me or my wallet, i always make sure only got $5 in my wallet.

no spare cash, no KC woes.