PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Companion

REDice
23-12-2016, 05:58 PM
Just a disclaimer that I don't wish to offend anyone out there with my offer.

Interested ladies, I could let you use a car for the duration you are with me. I'm not old at all, so Im definitely not a sugar dad or something. In fact I may actually be around your age. I'm seeking a sugar companion, probably a ladies in her 20s that will share moments with me in the bedroom, once a week or maybe 5 times a month. I'm not gonna be giving you cash or monetary benefits other than the hotel hosting but you can have car all for yourself every day of the week. In the unfortunate cases of having an accident, I will cover the cost as I believe you wouldn't endanger yourself. If interested, please give an intro about yourself with enough details to entice me. This can be negotiable if you want other terms.

P.S The car is unused most of the time, and it is a 2L car (neutral colour), SK(something) so it isn't that old.

-Peace Out-

cataramp
23-12-2016, 06:59 PM
Your license kena kantong ah? :o

justl00king
23-12-2016, 07:34 PM
SB only keen on $cash$, why would she wanna sugar herself for use of a car? :confused:
To rent a car dun cost much, monthly around 1.5k

Good luck with yr search, have fun! ;)

urgg
23-12-2016, 08:46 PM
SB only keen on $cash$, why would she wanna sugar herself for use of a car? :confused:
To rent a car dun cost much, monthly around 1.5k

Good luck with yr search, have fun! ;)

Handsome bro, ur points is wow! Haha

Hope u have a sexcited christmas and a bless 2017! :)

altec7
23-12-2016, 08:47 PM
Probably the prospective sugar can use it for Uber purposes :p

That's provided she has a valid driving license and the car has the requisite commercial insurance in order, among other things!

justl00king
27-12-2016, 11:59 PM
Handsome bro, ur points is wow! Haha

Hope u have a sexcited christmas and a bless 2017! :)
Yandao bro, points no use...better to wow with bank accounts :D

U have a wonderful 2017! :)

yangyang77
28-12-2016, 03:58 AM
Yandao bro, points no use...better to wow with bank accounts :D

U have a wonderful 2017! :)

Lollll better to put in bank accounts hahahaha nice 1