PDA

View Full Version : Martell's Special- Condon Bleu

terak24terak
19-12-2006, 09:59 PM
Mel Mel presents Martell's Special Cognac Bleu!

Cordon - TG
21 years
1.55m
33-24-25
Bbbj, Frenching, GFE, Massage & etc....
$150/90/2
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k5/mel24mel/Cordon.jpg

Bleu - TG
19 years
1.59m
36-25-36
Bbbj, Frenching, GFE, Massage & etc....
$150/90/2
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k5/mel24mel/Bleu.jpg

Bookings starts now!
Contact bro Mel Mel for available slots.

Masakarius
22-12-2006, 12:31 AM
Firstly, Thanks Bro Prince for your recommendation as always " First Class" , your stable services are No. 1

Martell's Special Cognac Cordon

Vital Stats
Name Cordon
Figure 33B - 24 - 35
Height 155cm
Age 21yrs old Uni Student
Language - Not so very good English
Pussy - Tight, loves Doggy Position, Sensitive clit
Pix - 90%, but in person she got a developing body

Personality
Shy but Warm and loves to giggle. Once she warms up to you, she can be very very cheeky.

First Contact
Was late 10 minutes due to traffic and weather, knock on the door, she popped out her head and was puzzle as Bro Prince did not inform her earlier of my appointment. Anyway, after 2 minutes of rectifying with Bro Prince. All was well and she apologise for the misunderstanding. Everything was pretty much SOP.

First look, she gives me the impression of SYT in the process of discovering LUST and SEX. There were not soak in the tub as she was not informed of my arrival, and she kept apologising. Even though, the tub was not half filled, she still does a good job cleaning me from head to toe. During this time, my eyes were fixated on her youthful look, reminding me of my Uni days. She is very hygenic and makes effort in teasing my manhood with her eyes gazing on in as she is enjoying her time with me, her BF. Her BBBJ at the tub is out of this world, which I almost could not control. She suck me in all thinkable position at the tub. Her tongue and suction is pretty sensuous and slow. I like it very much which made me moan alot.

Decided to stopped before I CIM. Then we had some Listerine mouthwash together like young lovers, hugging her as she became cheeky and starts to wiggle her butt as her soft smooth tiny hands caresses my manhood. She then turn around and starts kissing me all over like a desperate horny SYT lusting for my manhood. She really knows how to enjoying herself and knows what she wants. Here again, I had to stop her before I lose control of the situation.

She then led me to the bed, and climbed on top of me and starts her kissing me all over again like young lovers having another hot steamy session. She then proceeded downwards and starts her BBBJ which lasted like 10 minutes. All the while, I was watching her facial expression. She seems to be enjoying BBBJ as her tongue knows where to create pleasure in her lover. All this while, I was fingering her as she starts to wiggle her butt and starts moaning loudly in sheer pleasure until she came and wetting the bed we were on. Then she jumped out of bed and took the CD and took my manhood sliding into her now wet and hot pussy. Once inside her, she starts to grind her pussy and occassionally would do the pistoning watching my manhood pumping in and out of her wet pussy. She then took hold of my hand and guide it onto her clit wanting me to rub it as she rode COWBOY - 2 Fast 2 Furious style. She really knows how to enjoy every moment of my time. Which of course, gives me great sextisfaction as well. After about 3 minutes, she starts to shiver and came. After a brief moment, she starts to blush and said that she enjoyed herself and came twice. I told her please continue as I love every moment of it. Then feeling she gives me is as though she is making love to her BF, which of course, brings back memories of my younger days with my ex-GF.

Second Contact
Wash up after 1st shot, and she laid herself on me with her fingers tracing my chest as we had small talk. Somehow, within 5 minutes, she starts to give my soft limp manhood another blowjob causing me to feel horny and all ready once more. I must commend her as she is the first babe to be able to do that to me. Excellent !!! I like. Then she signal that she wants Doggy which she states that is her fav position. Her moans were even louder as we continue to enjoy ourselves. Within 10 minutes, we both came.

Verdict
Very GF feeling, enjoys herself at the same time making sure that you feel that same way.
Very tight pussy which wets itself as she lets herself go on pleasing you as well as herself.
Unpolished GEM and highly recommended to all Bros. But please note ...... One Man's Meat may be Another Man's Poison.

Frenching - 7/10
CIM - Did not try
Body - 7/10
BBBJ - 9/10
FJ - 9/10

RTF - Yes, will do that next week.

Thanks once again Bro Prince for your Excellent Recommendation !!!

terak24terak
22-12-2006, 11:36 AM
Thanks bro Masakarius for the FR.

Contact bro Mel for bookings now. :)

Da Vinci
22-12-2006, 12:52 PM
Martell's Special Cognac Cordon

i like ur FR heading! so strikingly clear! :D

Masakarius
23-12-2006, 01:47 AM
i like ur FR heading! so strikingly clear! :D

Just making a Statement ........... :D

Da Vinci
23-12-2006, 01:56 AM
Just making a Statement ........... :D

and ur statement truly captured my attention! :D

Viceroy84
23-12-2006, 02:26 PM
thx to bro mel for the arrangement with Bleu. Book her yesterday and had a wonderful session with her.

now straight to action... ~ding Dong~

Open door...in came Bleu.....my eyes after seeing her, straightaway zoom to her bulging BOOBS... i tik its about C Cup size....

1st impressionz: Bleu got the CFM look....she tied her long hair nicely clip to the back....

1 of the thing tat got me hot is when we hug each other, she sayang my face and say "u really very cute....1 cute guy we have here...."....I ask her "so u like me & like wat u see here".....she replied 'i like it, u r cute though.'

Next is her Delicious big boobs tats going to burst from her tight spagetti top. Germaine dont allow frenching....to my dismay but she giv me some english kiss & i proceed to kiss her neck and hands cupping her busty boobs

waste NO TIME....her spagetti top off...unhook her lacy bra....Holy cow....Her B++ Boobs now in full view....i keep squeezing them and she got BIG NIPPLES....immediately lick her big nipples and stroke em with my tongues.....Engulf her nipple in my mouth and squeezing her boobs...WOW!!

Now i slipped my hand into her ass and could feel her G-strings.....she unzip her pants and i help undress her pants & G-strings....She now lying stark naked on the bed, next i proceed to fully undress myself too.......

ORAL:....spreading her legs wide apart....from kiss her Nipples, i proceed to head south and take a look at her PUSSY....Nice fresh pussy....began to strike the 1st stroke on her clitoris with my tongue...Bleu look at me & giv a "ohhhh"....and i proceed to give her 1 hell of a finger-licking good...like KFC slogan like tat,,,,

wats best was i use my fingers to spread her pussy LIPS apart and would see her start-to-swell bigger clithoris ang her vagina hole.....now with more access, i stroke head-on right on her clitoris with my tongue....she cannot tahan my direct attack and moan abit louder....5 to 6 min of non-stop licking action & occasional frenching into her vagina hole with my tongue....she already wetting in her pussy....Tasted her good and she CUM 1 time.

BBBF.....Bleu then giv me the CFM look, and she giv me a short catbath and quickly proceed to kissing my LOve Tool before engulfing it all into her mouth...all the while she look at me hornily. Love it when Bleu kiss & lick my balls and BBBJ me for abt 4min....she even commented "hard...isnt it?" Her BBBJ is ok, not the best i'd say.

Next, i ask her to start riding me....she open her legs across my groin and 1 hand holding my Love Tool and began to lower her sweet pussy over my Love Tool....slowly & slowly...before i know it....my Love tool is slowly getting inside her....Warm & wet and my hands squeezing on her boobs, bringing them together to form a DEEP CLEAVAGE. damn song....

riding....She start to ride me now....i would say her riding is just ok....Bleu maybe not so experience in riding but she put in good effort...i even squeeze her buttcheeks and assist her to ride me up & down faster and deeper, & she moan & close her eyes....Shiok man....

Next is DOGGIE....i position just in front of the mirror and she is looking at me seductively and biting her lower lips and i told her i cant wait to insert my DICK all the way into her pussy. did i mention her pussy is quite tight? YESS,,,its tight.

With her big boobs hanging sexily as she's in Doggie position, i quickly drive my LOve Tool into her pussy....she half close her eyes and when she open again, she saw me bonking her in the mirror and her BREASTS bouncing...those big nipples....so delicious

~~~The rest, i will not reveal much....
Upz my points, thx for your support~~

Viceroy84
23-12-2006, 02:44 PM
Aiyo just post FR kena deduct 2 pts. REmark put good FR:confused:

terak24terak
24-12-2006, 10:54 AM
~*~*Happy Happy Merry Xmas Bros~*~*~*

130/4/120 for Condon or Bleu -24/12/06-25/12/06

~*~*~*Thank you for supporting for this While~*~*~*

wild_arms
24-12-2006, 12:50 PM
wow tis is realli a good offer!

terak24terak
24-12-2006, 02:11 PM
~*~*Happy Happy Merry Xmas Bros~*~*~*

130/4/120 for Condon or Bleu -24/12/06-25/12/06

~*~*~*Thank you for supporting for this While~*~*~*

Apologise to all bros for this typo error. It should be

130/2/90 for Condon or Bleu - 24/12/06-25/12/06

Thanks.

terak24terak
25-12-2006, 10:47 AM
Aiyo just post FR kena deduct 2 pts. REmark put good FR:confused:

Bro I will up u back. Thanks for your FR

terak24terak
26-12-2006, 10:06 AM
Gd Mornings bro,

Limited slots available!

Contact Mel Mel for bookings now. :)

slyer
31-12-2006, 02:34 PM
thanks bro hugoman for arranging a session for me with cordon. here is my promised FR for this syt schoolgirl cordon.

Name Cordon
Figure 33B - 24 - 35
Height 155cm
Age 20yrs old(she told me one)
Language - Not so very good English
Pussy - Tight, loves Doggy Position, Sensitive clit
Pix - 90%, but in person she got a developing body and she looked tanned

frenching: lots of frenching we even pass the mentos sweets from mouth. i think we frenched for like more than 5 mins

GFE: 9/10 lots of frenching, hugging, petting, caresssing

bbbj: 9/10 very sensual and shiok esp when she lick the balls areas

fj: 7/10 tight, nice moaning n facial expression from her tried cowgirl, missionary, doggie

i arrived at the hotel 30mins late n i am glad that bro hugoman is ok with it. as i reach the hotel, i sms for the room no and soon proceed to the destination.

ding dong. the door opened and i saw a syt schoolgirl look cordon. wow. my little bro immediately responded. she loooks like my friend's young sister. :D

she undress me and we proceeded to the bath tub. the bathing is quite SOP. i like the way her soft tender hands soaping my little bro so sensual n nice. and the way she looked at me is CFM+sweet innocent school girl looks. makes my little bro stand very long.... after soaping my little bro, we began to french passionately in the bath tub and petting and touching each other... after the passionate frenching, she began to gv me a sensual n slow bbbj in bath tub for few mins.... very shiok and tongue work.... after which we dry ourselves, wash our mouth with listerine and proceed to bed....

when on the bed she hug me like my long lost gf... the more i see her the more she look like my fren's sister and she do look like a sec 3 girl.... the more i look at her the more her looks grow on me...

soon we locked our lips and frenched... i cheekily put 2 mentos sweets in my mouth n we were passing the mentos through mouth to mouth... shiok :D

we frenched for 5mins plus and soon she gv me a sensual cat bath on my nipples stomach areas, balls n soon she put her warm small mouth on my little bro... wow sensual bbbj, i like the way her tongue swirl my little bro, shiok...

after the bbbj, she began to cap me and we began in missionary position, in the missonary position her hands grabbed my arms n she moaned.... after that we changed in cow girl position and she rocked like nobody business and soon i can't tahan and released my little babies in her love holes shiok and we hug each other with my dick in her hole for awhile before we wash up n prepare for round 2...

we then lie on the bed and hugged each other chatting and watching soccer and she is indeed playful, her hands keep caressing my dick n squeezing my butts... and she scare of tickling esp her stomach, breast area...

round2: she give me catbath and bbbj. we also frenched alot. then she capped me n we were in doggie posiitiin in front of the mirror... its shiok to see her face in the mirror while i bonked her.... n soon i released my little babies in her hole.... after that we hugged n chatted in bed n she want me to stay in the hotel with her overnight....

washup, paid her n she gv me a peck on my cheeks...

sorry for such a boring FR

Artic
12-04-2007, 09:36 PM
Bleu is back.....;)

aris
12-04-2007, 11:16 PM
err.. the pics links no longer work.

dethar
13-04-2007, 02:47 AM
:( cant view Pic?

frankykhoo1269
16-04-2007, 12:42 AM
Reached hotel as appointed and was greet by a chubby SYT but wit a bracelet.

TCSS a bit and proceed to bath ... thought will be treated a good foam bath. Instead a short boobs bath and have then immediately proceeded to bed.

I must admit that Blue did have a big boobs but she used her boobs to do a little bit of massage was nothing to shout for. She began a short bbbj and then capped me for a cowgirl ride. No cathbath on my nipples or fingering, told her to AR but she said she don't do that...and move upwards to ride me instead. Nice scene to see her big boobs bouncing when she was riding...cannot tahan and uploaded my 1st shot shortly.

After a short rest, she told me to wash up myself... siah liao but when I touched her fair skin after shower, my didi straight away salutated. Before you know it, she put on the cap and started her favorite cowgal ride again...

I changed positions and requested her to CIM but she rejected... wow liao really no working girl service... no frenching, no AR, no CIM, no catbath, no fingering..

No choice. I decided to teach her a true lesson by making her cum vigoriously. Rammed her fast and furious and changed a few positions from front, side and doggy styles. Eventually ended 30mins later with the standard missionary as we are both tire and sweat.

Clean up myself alone again and left even before time up

Rating

Look : 7 (chubby but with bracelet)
Boobs : 35C (good for boobs lover)
Body : slightly fat
Height : maybe 1.55
Weight : 45
BBBJ - 6 (too short)
FJ - 9 (willing to change various positions)
GFE - 5 (no hugging, frenching)
RTK - unlikely, will try other gems instead

sitonski
17-04-2007, 01:07 AM
the pic can be found at Mel's yahoo group...

wa.. franky.. really is like tat ah? hmmmz... hmmmz.. T.T
i was so tempted by her boobs though >.<

terak24terak
17-04-2007, 08:33 PM
Gd Evening bro,

Thx Bro frankykhoo1269 for the fr & Fbacks

Limited slots available!

Contact Mel Mel for bookings now. :p

lexus3rx
19-04-2007, 09:15 AM
Hi Mel Mel...

Jus got back from Songkran in Chiangmai, fun man...

Can I request to bring back a old girl not??? Can't remember her name already, but trying to look back my old postings 1st.....

Thx....

buzzing
23-04-2007, 01:27 PM
Thanks you very much to Prince for the last minute slot on bleu after a massive miscommunication on my M1 sms problem.

Sorry, I not much of a FR writer, but here is my verdict.

Definitely a SYT, ba-chai (not fat though), big papayas!!!!!

alittle inexprenice but makes up with TLC, one thing I must comment that is she hairy and bushy, Tight and wet with sufficient stereo effects.

Very relaxed after a hard days work.

Overall: 7.5/10

RTF: most like not :P, prefers shaven or trimmed pussies..