PDA

View Full Version : Carrot SD

lawry
19-12-2016, 08:40 PM
http://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_1143260728/sugar-daddy-no-sex.html

No sex, chat only. Gift on meet up and 4K every month.

Is Singaporean getting brain damage or it's some kind of new fetish?

Chat and can cum?

Nowadays youngsters really know lion mouth big big..

shadowalker
20-12-2016, 09:51 AM
Duno whether did u watch the channel 8 9pm drama dakota.

The girl looking for 4k sd, no sex. Now people trying luck.

AhHeng46
20-12-2016, 04:52 PM
you under estimate how daft singaporean are

Jumbo68
20-12-2016, 06:06 PM
$4k to some people might be a lot, but to some rich people, it's peanuts to them. I am sure there are rich guys out there willing to do so on the pretext of grooming these sugar girls, and eventually have sex with them. In the current 9.00pm TV show, the girl was claiming no sex, but to continue her luxurious life style, she almost gave us her body to the sugardaddy who is willing to pay her $4k per month. I believe in reality, this can happen. Good luck to them..

iwc282
20-12-2016, 08:44 PM
Or either that is a potential scam:rolleyes:

wittyman
21-12-2016, 10:48 AM
$4k to some people might be a lot, but to some rich people, it's peanuts to them. I am sure there are rich guys out there willing to do so on the pretext of grooming these sugar girls, and eventually have sex with them. In the current 9.00pm TV show, the girl was claiming no sex, but to continue her luxurious life style, she almost gave us her body to the sugardaddy who is willing to pay her $4k per month. I believe in reality, this can happen. Good luck to them..

there are some rich peoples who will spoil the market ... and cause lot of young girls to think they are all princess material but they actually is just an $$ minded ordinary meat :D