Fanxinwen
18-12-2016, 05:02 PM

This is the scammer

tnuc
18-12-2016, 05:42 PM
Sounds slutty I like to fuck her :D

horseking
19-12-2016, 09:29 AM
I know her. Used to be popular girl at club century. I went hotel with her several times. The damages was around 300.

ET
19-12-2016, 12:24 PM
I know her. Used to be popular girl at club century. I went hotel with her several times. The damages was around 300.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

shadowalker
19-12-2016, 01:49 PM

300 for this girl? Not worth it la.

Moderator88
19-12-2016, 02:45 PM

Anyone know this scammer?

You tio con ah? :D 欢场无真爱,您没听说过吗?牛不喝水,压不的牛头低!

horseking
20-12-2016, 09:48 AM
300 for this girl? Not worth it la.

Yalor. 300 really not worth. China massage girl only charge 120 only .

Fanxinwen
24-12-2016, 01:58 PM
The scammer gang

jacky43
24-12-2016, 07:57 PM
Careful of foreigner girls, that also include man too. All the years we have being writting pay this girls, screw her and thank her. No further relationships actually PT girls too throw the same stunts.

By the way, I saw this all along. The SOB dont wish to serve NS. He is nothing but a traitor.

Controversial teenage blogger Amos Yee has been detained in the US while trying to seek political asylum, according to a media report.

Yee, who was jailed twice in Singapore for his offensive posts about religion and the late ex-prime minister Lee Kuan Yew, was helped in his asylum bid by US-based Singaporean activist Melissa Chen, the South China Morning Post (SCMP) said in a report Friday (23 December).

Chen said Yee, 18, is being detained in a jail near Chicago and that she last spoke with him via video on Thursday. Yee has a tourist visa for his entry into the US, but was detained after he told border control officers that he was seeking asylum, Chen added.

sadfa
24-12-2016, 10:48 PM
Careful of foreigner girls, that also include man too. All the years we have being writting pay this girls, screw her and thank her. No further relationships actually PT girls too throw the same stunts.

By the way, I saw this all along. The SOB dont wish to serve NS. He is nothing but a traitor.

Controversial teenage blogger Amos Yee has been detained in the US while trying to seek political asylum, according to a media report.

Yee, who was jailed twice in Singapore for his offensive posts about religion and the late ex-prime minister Lee Kuan Yew, was helped in his asylum bid by US-based Singaporean activist Melissa Chen, the South China Morning Post (SCMP) said in a report Friday (23 December).

Chen said Yee, 18, is being detained in a jail near Chicago and that she last spoke with him via video on Thursday. Yee has a tourist visa for his entry into the US, but was detained after he told border control officers that he was seeking asylum, Chen added.

You stupid cock.
Don't serve ns isn't a traitor
Not believing or supporting garbagement isn't traitor too.

He won't get asylum but good luck to him cos
Spore failed him. Sporeans failed him
_________
Exchange points stupid cock ma

conquer
25-12-2016, 12:47 AM

Nabeh, like this 300? Even 150 I also need to think twice. :(

horseking
27-12-2016, 09:21 AM
The scammer gang

I know the right one. She was also working at club century, xiaoxia, number is 209. The damage higher, around 500. I heard she also having sham marriage / marriage of convenience with a Singaporean.

sta1100
27-12-2016, 09:39 AM
This type of fxxk face $300 also no (.)(.)

conquer
27-12-2016, 04:54 PM
I know the right one. She was also working at club century, xiaoxia, number is 209. The damage higher, around 500. I heard she also having sham marriage / marriage of convenience with a Singaporean.

500 dollars to fuck a PRC chicken, you guys are out of your mind. :o

Tormy
27-12-2016, 05:08 PM
looks good to me

Fanxinwen
31-12-2016, 04:23 PM
Another scammer gang member. Middle one is the mamasan of palace 8 marina

Fanxinwen
31-12-2016, 06:43 PM

Another scammer gang member

horseking
04-01-2017, 09:29 AM
Mamasan are the big scammer. She will scam you to go KTV every night, open many bottles, give more tips, bring the girl go ST to get commission & etc

moscato
14-01-2017, 09:34 AM

sorry hijacking your thread TS

i just wanna articulate my views on amos yee

though what he is done is rather controversial and has incurred the wrath or even respect of many

i originate from the camp where i kinda respect him for his intellectual ability

when i was 17, i was busy gaming and pcc-ing and never did have such intellectual ability like him

i think he is intelligent, and put to wrong use

Fanxinwen
15-01-2017, 02:47 PM
Another victim of fan xinwen scam

Fanxinwen
15-01-2017, 02:49 PM

JacqueMerlin
15-01-2017, 03:00 PM
sorry hijacking your thread TS

i just wanna articulate my views on amos yee

though what he is done is rather controversial and has incurred the wrath or even respect of many

i originate from the camp where i kinda respect him for his intellectual ability

when i was 17, i was busy gaming and pcc-ing and never did have such intellectual ability like him

i think he is intelligent, and put to wrong use

lol... sorry but amos yee is hardly intelligent. hahaha... he is one of the most stupid person i have seen. spoken to him once and i was convinced in a matter of minutes he doesn't even have the slightest idea of what he is saying. he merely takes what you say and twist it into some out of the world logic. he can't measure his actions, lacks knowledge of law, religion, can't communicate ideas, severe lack of depth in his knowledge. he's not even articulate. all he does is blabber nonsense that's not coherent. there are a lot of other people who are truely intelligent out there just that they don't have the media coverage. if you think amos is intelligent then i shudder to imagine where you stand...

JacqueMerlin
15-01-2017, 03:06 PM
You stupid cock.
Don't serve ns isn't a traitor
Not believing or supporting garbagement isn't traitor too.

He won't get asylum but good luck to him cos
Spore failed him. Sporeans failed him
_________
Exchange points stupid cock ma

no. he failed himself. he only has himself to blame. there are many ways to get out of the ns system. novo issue likes serving. including me. but at least have the basic intelligence to know your priorities and cost of actions. amos basically Cannot even have the intelligence to understand what is worthwhile and how to get away from NS. or how to minimize the impact of NS or how to make the best out of NS if you Can't get away. i spoke to him once. he is just one stupid boy trying to look intelligent. i Have dealt with some very brilliant minds before not in Singapore. and i must say... amos is a joke.

JacqueMerlin
15-01-2017, 03:08 PM
500 dollars to fuck a PRC chicken, you guys are out of your mind. :o

i agree totally

ZanShen
15-01-2017, 03:15 PM
These ladies in these touched photos look good to me.

sadfa
15-01-2017, 09:52 PM
no. he failed himself. he only has himself to blame. there are many ways to get out of the ns system. novo issue likes serving. including me. but at least have the basic intelligence to know your priorities and cost of actions. amos basically Cannot even have the intelligence to understand what is worthwhile and how to get away from NS. or how to minimize the impact of NS or how to make the best out of NS if you Can't get away. i spoke to him once. he is just one stupid boy trying to look intelligent. i Have dealt with some very brilliant minds before not in Singapore. and i must say... amos is a joke.

Wrong wrong wrong!!!

In future if unsure, ask me.
There's no doubt Amos is stupid.
I don't need to talk to him or read his nonsense to know it. So there's how I'm smarter than u already

But being stupid is not justification to b treated like how garbagement treated Amos. If it is, hundreds of thousands or millions in spore will b jailed including most of the ppl here.

But there's one thing amos got right.
No matter wat excuse he use to keng, saf will not let him keng.

N Even if they LAN LAN have to downgrade him, they'll still find ways to make his life a living hell, which there's no reason to do so. So he's right to seek asylum
________
Exchange points smart ma

sadfa
15-01-2017, 09:57 PM

Who's the dumb ass.
He too young to b her custy or eat her soft rice . I bet she prefers to b fucked by the young prc guys than him
_______
Soft rice can exchange points ma

JacqueMerlin
16-01-2017, 02:01 AM
Wrong wrong wrong!!!

In future if unsure, ask me.
There's no doubt Amos is stupid.
I don't need to talk to him or read his nonsense to know it. So there's how I'm smarter than u already

But being stupid is not justification to b treated like how garbagement treated Amos. If it is, hundreds of thousands or millions in spore will b jailed including most of the ppl here.

But there's one thing amos got right.
No matter wat excuse he use to keng, saf will not let him keng.

N Even if they LAN LAN have to downgrade him, they'll still find ways to make his life a living hell, which there's no reason to do so. So he's right to seek asylum
________
Exchange points smart ma

you don't seem bright enough to get the point huh? haha

Fanxinwen
19-01-2017, 07:06 PM
Who's the dumb ass.
He too young to b her custy or eat her soft rice . I bet she prefers to b fucked by the young prc guys than him
_______
Soft rice can exchange points ma

He is propnex property agent, shaun seah wen jun. He look like gay, how he fuck this prc scammer!!

sadfa
19-01-2017, 08:46 PM
He is propnex property agent, shaun seah wen jun. He look like gay, how he fuck this prc scammer!!

Easy la. Just bring her to some nice Condo n say it's cheap n avail to rent provided she blow him
______
Exchange points easy ma

hole_me
22-10-2018, 07:25 PM

where is she now any one have any idea?

NiaoRenn
22-10-2018, 07:59 PM
She is easy lah, pia her twice, brought her to my place and almost video taped her. Her bbbj is good. Swallows too
Lucky me, never tio kc
She tried very hard
Only paid her 250 on both occasions
Once was raw

horseking
23-10-2018, 03:45 PM
I have her we chat and phone number, wechat id is weixinweixin1425 and handphone number is 86836757 but don't know still in use or not? I heard she married to propnex property agent, shaun seah and give birth a boy early this year.