PDA

View Full Version : Legal to post girl's pictures here?

mack333
17-12-2016, 09:45 PM
hello guys. wanna know if it is legal to post girl's wechat profile photos in this forum. i think she is quite cute and just wanna you guys to give me comments about her.

will i get into any form of legal implication if i post her wechat profile photo in this forum

please let me have some serious replies

thank you

BronzeGod
17-12-2016, 11:47 PM
hello guys. wanna know if it is legal to post girl's wechat profile photos in this forum. i think she is quite cute and just wanna you guys to give me comments about her.

will i get into any form of legal implication if i post her wechat profile photo in this forum

thank you

Another thread opened by a nick that only started posting today, maybe so that someone can 借题发挥 :rolleyes:

Yawn.

mack333
18-12-2016, 12:05 AM
Another thread opened by a nick that only started posting today, maybe so that someone can 借题发挥 :rolleyes:

Yawn.

What is wrong with that when i have a genuine issue??:confused:

BronzeGod
18-12-2016, 12:12 AM

sure. go ahead :)

baotohk
18-12-2016, 12:17 AM
sure. go ahead :)

Why bother with troll ?:D

BronzeGod
18-12-2016, 12:19 AM
Why bother with troll ?:D

LOL. 10 char

roamario
18-12-2016, 01:27 AM

Ask yourself, is it okay if the girl post your pictures here?
Your employer, friends, family members, or neighbours may be reading this forum too.

max_priest
18-12-2016, 01:51 AM
Ask yourself, is it okay if the girl post your pictures here?
Your employer, friends, family members, or neighbours may be reading this forum too.

Very well said ... threadstarter should seek the WL concern permission first if he thinks it is morally right to do so ...

sandov
18-12-2016, 07:18 AM
check with your lawyer

loneyheart
18-12-2016, 11:13 AM
Anything u found for yr own viewing r ok
If circulating wo the knowledge of the parties awareness r against t laws
U can do anything but dont get caught

Konnichiwawa
18-12-2016, 09:47 PM
Don't tell me you another one just newly joined cdc clubbing membership due to el bbbbj which u want post picture of wl here

tnuc
18-12-2016, 10:48 PM
Can send me the pics so that I can give my thoughts on ur question?

KFPanda
19-12-2016, 12:31 AM
I seriously advice against sharing the wl pics. Both openly and privately. The wl gave you her trust and faith to share her wechat with you and you intend to misplace her trust by exposing her pics... seriously what is your intent and what type of comments are you expecting from the other samsters? You find her cute, so if we say she is ugly you won't find her? We say she is pretty, she is hot, will you propose to her?

Complication is that by sharing her pics you can get her into trouble with anti vice and you can be consider as soliciting, which is against the law (correct me if i am wrong)

If you really, seriously, desperately and dunno for whatever reason want some comments on the wl i would advise that you arrange a open meetup session with other samsters that is interested... meet up a real person and share the pics face to face... just the pics, i wouldn't even share her wechat id with anyone...

Just my two cents

Javale9e
22-12-2016, 04:23 PM
need some pics for research purpose

sammyboyfor
22-12-2016, 04:57 PM

thank you

Upload your photo too to make it fair and square.

UbiRd1
23-12-2016, 12:11 AM
need some pics for research purpose

same idea here

korean
23-12-2016, 02:23 PM
what are you trying to do?? :confused:

u r idolized after the runaway of the royal :p

BronzeGod
23-12-2016, 02:39 PM
u r idolized after the runaway of the royal :p

Oh please....