PDA

View Full Version : New HIV-like illness??

cookiescream
16-12-2016, 05:44 AM
Hi bros, I am experiencing some weird symptoms after my sexual experience with a CSW 4 months ago...

Symptoms started about 1 month from the encounter, but checked for HIV a few times so should be clear.
But now experiencing dry mouth, white tongue, a lot of muscle twitching all over body and extreme fatigue...

Anyone experience the same or have any idea what's happening?? :eek::eek:

Big Sexy
16-12-2016, 07:16 AM
Do u also have dry lips, always thirty, body ache feel tired even though you have enough sleep and even feverish at times?

If yes then confirm...you are right that you have got this new HIV like illness and it is called paranoia..

FFS.... there are like 1001 medical conditions link to your syndromes and they are not HIV related... Go see a GP and u will be ok.. ;)

dry mouth, white tongue, a lot of muscle twitching all over body and extreme fatigue...

Anyone experience the same or have any idea what's happening?? :eek::eek:

DoctorTan
16-12-2016, 10:38 AM
LOL! Good one @bigsexy

I will be more kind.

Since you have already tested negative for HIV, perhaps it is time to consider the fact that your symptoms could be due to something else.

Seeing your GP for a proper diagnosis is a great idea.

Anzore
16-12-2016, 04:02 PM
faster go checkout than wild guessing.

IAmAwesome
16-12-2016, 09:30 PM
but checked for HIV a few times

The test result should be more than enough bro, nothing else to worry in my opinion :o

cookiescream
22-12-2016, 08:09 PM
LOL! Good one @bigsexy

I will be more kind.

Since you have already tested negative for HIV, perhaps it is time to consider the fact that your symptoms could be due to something else.

Seeing your GP for a proper diagnosis is a great idea.

Hi Doctor Tan, thank you and other fellow bros for commenting.

It has been about 4 months+ since I had my exposure and my several HIV tests have come up clean. I believe I am not HIV infected.

I have seen 3 GPs and taken 2 blood tests, however everything is fine.

Dr Tan, I would like to ask of your opinion on the "HIV-like" virus in China / "unknown/mystery virus" forum.

If all my symptoms are persisting, but there is nothing abnormal showing up on my blood test, MRI scan, CT scan, does this point to a possibly psychosomatic or psychological problem? Is there a likelihood that this could be a possibly unknown and unresearched retrovirus/ virus?

Sad that I am experiencing a lot of the symptoms mentioned with regards to "HIV-like" virus / "unknown/mystery virus" and many of these people have passed on after a few years. Am I the only one here experiencing these symptoms? :confused::confused::confused:

Link to unknown virus forum: http://unknownstd.freeforums.net/thread/2/unknown-mystery-virus-infectious-disease

linrx
22-12-2016, 09:51 PM
Hi Doctor Tan, thank you and other fellow bros for commenting.

It has been about 4 months+ since I had my exposure and my several HIV tests have come up clean. I believe I am not HIV infected.

I have seen 3 GPs and taken 2 blood tests, however everything is fine.

Dr Tan, I would like to ask of your opinion on the "HIV-like" virus in China / "unknown/mystery virus" forum.

If all my symptoms are persisting, but there is nothing abnormal showing up on my blood test, MRI scan, CT scan, does this point to a possibly psychosomatic or psychological problem? Is there a likelihood that this could be a possibly unknown and unresearched retrovirus/ virus?

Sad that I am experiencing a lot of the symptoms mentioned with regards to "HIV-like" virus / "unknown/mystery virus" and many of these people have passed on after a few years. Am I the only one here experiencing these symptoms? :confused::confused::confused:

Link to unknown virus forum: http://unknownstd.freeforums.net/thread/2/unknown-mystery-virus-infectious-disease
This logic not sound enough, not entirely wrong lah, but if you want to be smarter than a machine my point is this logic is not sound. Why? HIV takes six months. You can also take Dr Tan's kinder advice, still, HIV takes six months before it show up. Let's say the nurse never tell you about this, then it's the nurse's fault as well. Around four months what can be observed are the blood cells that other STIs also may implicate, and other statistical values, but to confirm whether one is infected or not, you should periodically do a checkup if your sexual activity is non monogamous. Sometimes it take up to a year I won't know.

Check out Health Promotion Board (https://www.moh.gov.sg/content/moh_web/home/pressRoom/pressRoomItemRelease/2012/individuals_shouldcontinuetouseabcdtoprotectthemse lvesagainsthiv.html)'s website should you need more information.

sexynoob
24-12-2016, 01:56 AM
The illness u have is paranoid or maybe gonorrhoea it attacks ur joints and muscle in medical term it is call gonococcal arthritis. On the side note hiv is really tough to occur in man 1 in 2500 per sex act unless ur into gay, anal or there is blood.

cookiescream
24-12-2016, 06:07 PM
Thanks sexynoob for your reply.

I have gone for a full STD check including gonorrhoea, and they are all clear. I did this 3 months from my exposure date.

My GP thinks its purely psychological, however I am experiencing a lot of symptoms such as extreme fatigue, memory loss, white tongue, muscle twitching, blurry vision, bloodshot eyes, non-itchy rash on chest, inability to keep urine in, yellow and foamy urine everyday no matter how much water I consume.

I am concerned because I read that there is a possibility of a new HIV-like virus out there. (link: https://sites.google.com/site/newhivaidslikeviruschina/home)

My symptoms seem to keep coming... :confused::confused::confused:

BADDDman
26-12-2016, 02:01 PM
good diagnosis B Sexy.

also - there's such a thing called HOLIDAYS - you need that ....:D

Do u also have dry lips, always thirty, body ache feel tired even though you have enough sleep and even feverish at times?

If yes then confirm...you are right that you have got this new HIV like illness and it is called paranoia..

FFS.... there are like 1001 medical conditions link to your syndromes and they are not HIV related... Go see a GP and u will be ok.. ;)

boyishluke
26-12-2016, 02:16 PM
Have to be very careful.

DoctorTan
27-12-2016, 11:08 AM
I've read all these articles on this mystery HIV like virus in China.

How some people end up living in bus stops to prevent their families from catching it. And were all convinced that the authorities were lying to them about their test results.

The craze died down after a while.

Nobody could identify this mysterious virus.

Personally I think it was paranoia feeding off each other on the internet.

Think about it, the world is such an interconnected place. If there was really such a virus would it be confined to a small population in China? Why does the WHO and US CDC not react? Are they not worried about the problem? Look at how the world reacted to real diseases like Zika, SARS, Swine Flu, Bird Flu, Ebola etc etc

Don't get swept up into this same paranoia.

drjones
02-01-2017, 02:15 PM
no problem with you bah, just some over thinking

cavemanng
05-01-2017, 11:34 PM
I've read all these articles on this mystery HIV like virus in China.

How some people end up living in bus stops to prevent their families from catching it. And were all convinced that the authorities were lying to them about their test results.

The craze died down after a while.

Nobody could identify this mysterious virus.

Personally I think it was paranoia feeding off each other on the internet.

Think about it, the world is such an interconnected place. If there was really such a virus would it be confined to a small population in China? Why does the WHO and US CDC not react? Are they not worried about the problem? Look at how the world reacted to real diseases like Zika, SARS, Swine Flu, Bird Flu, Ebola etc etc

Don't get swept up into this same paranoia.

I totally agree with Dr Tan. If you look at those symptoms listed, one may find some similarity but maybe related to other stuff. If this spreads so easily through saliva, I think gone case already. How many ppl will be infected.

maxsee
06-01-2017, 08:08 AM
For all we know, it might be a new strain of highly contagious HIV virus that can be spread through saliva...maybe medical studies have not identify it yet...aren't this wat happens many years ago when people dies mysteriously until they identify the HIV strain of virus...:p