PDA

View Full Version : Jin Hua

huayingxiong
18-12-2006, 10:55 AM
I am not sure what had happen in the earlier posting so, put in this one again.

There is this PRC/Korean by the name Jin Hua. Korean, as she claims that she is living at the border of the 2 country.

In motoring sense, she is like Made in China but with Korean standard of today-- value for money.

Reasonable charges of 60/1/60. However, heard that there is a guy who managed to do 60/2/60.

She looks like 1 ATV actress (the one with grand ma status that went for the beauty contest 10 yrs ago, if you can remember who) so I would rate her above 7.

Boop size is definitely >35. The 2 LED is jus sparkling and very delicious

Her BBBJ is great. Quote from my fren-- suck like theres no tmr. In fact, I am quite ''scared'' of her BJ as my little brother will complain pain even the nx day (may be too sensitive)

FJ wise she is very accomodating. I don remember she use KY so often will feel that it is very tight.

PM me for the no. I am only giving to give to a few and you can circulate from there.

RTF-- 1 or 2 is still ok. Jus like what we expect from Korean made, not worth it after warrenty expire. I tried her for probably 5 times or more but the latest round is getting shorter and shorter.

BTW, you have to go to her. She dondo out call

dirtymonk82
18-12-2006, 11:04 AM
how will u rate her looks?

codicerous
18-12-2006, 11:56 AM
think threadstarter stated...

"She looks like 1 ATV actress (the one with grand ma status that went for the beauty contest 10 yrs ago, if you can remember who) so I would rate her above 7"

:D

wildbeast
18-12-2006, 04:38 PM
The actress should be the china born GONG XUE HUA. She took part in that beauty pagent at the age of 40 or 42. Fyi she got THIRD!!!!!!! I dun watch beauty pagent, but papers talked abt her so I watched! Wow.... this was years ago......

marji
20-12-2006, 10:54 AM
bro,

which area she operates in?

huayingxiong
20-12-2006, 11:05 AM
GL. She don solicit. Call her to arrange.

BTW, she should be ard 30 yrs old, not too young not too old.

Those who had gotten her no and tried, please do FR.

batambird
20-12-2006, 11:28 AM
Well, I tried contacting her, and send sms. But she replied all in chinese. Oops, i couldnt understand anything as i dont know chinese. So i guess i will give a miss on this sweet girl!! Thanks for the threadster on passing me the contact.

marji
20-12-2006, 11:33 AM
GL. She don solicit. Call her to arrange.

BTW, she should be ard 30 yrs old, not too young not too old.

Those who had gotten her no and tried, please do FR.

oops, didn;t realized she is so old already. think will give her a miss. If I wanna bonk 30 years old chick, would have just bonk my CO! hehehe

loppp
21-12-2006, 10:11 AM
The actress should be the china born GONG XUE HUA. She took part in that beauty pagent at the age of 40 or 42. Fyi she got THIRD!!!!!!! I dun watch beauty pagent, but papers talked abt her so I watched! Wow.... this was years ago......

u have tried her before?

Da Vinci
21-12-2006, 12:36 PM
oops, didn;t realized she is so old already. think will give her a miss. If I wanna bonk 30 years old chick, would have just bonk my CO! hehehe

wahahah!!!!!

wildbeast
22-12-2006, 12:09 PM
u have tried her before?

Nope. Juz asked for contacts only. Sure is dat auntie fr bro description.

DirtyHarry
23-12-2006, 03:54 AM
There is this PRC/Korean by the name Jin Hua. Korean, as she claims that she is living at the border of the 2 country.

If my geography is correct, the korea that share a common border with China is North Korea. So she's a defector from North Korea working as a FL in S'pore? Hmmm... And my point is.... I dun have a point... Just trying to show off my geographic knowledge.. :D

adonis
23-12-2006, 05:45 AM
I'm unsure if Jin Hua's really Korean. She SMSed in Mandarin. I've met a oriental woman who worked in a foot reflexology shop in Singapore. She says she's Korean. I spoke to her a few words of my basic Korean. She appeared flummoxed. She replied in perfect Mandarin that she's from China but pretending to be Korean. A few China FLs have been pretending to be Taiwanese, Korean or Japanese FLs to command higher prices. Whereas I've met a mixed Korean-Japanese (or so she says) FL in Geylang. I spoke a few Korean greetings to her and she responded in Korean. Ahh, sounds like a real Korean to me. But she's left Singapore a long time ago. I'm a Singaporean, Chinese man.