PDA

View Full Version : Chitchat For those who think I am mad. Please provide the answers for these questions

Sammyboy RSS Feed
14-12-2016, 04:10 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

1) Why my dead India doctor thread has 216k views and 20 or 30 guests round the clock. What's so interesting about this dead thread?

2) Why my Facebook account has filthy shit skins from India to Bangladesh to Pakistan to Saudi Arabia - under people I may know - when I have ZERO contact let alone friend with anyone from there. Must be filthy shit crime right?

3) Why mudlander bastard cottonmouth was making those insinuation about India like saying I walked naked in india and no one come near? And then called me public toilet number one in India? Note this is before I talked about I and 2.

4) actually not just cottonmouth but many others coincidental same nature neh neh neh ji comments by many other filthy mouth people here. How come all talking same thing suddenly?

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238839-For-those-who-think-I-am-mad-Please-provide-the-answers-for-these-questions&goto=newpost).