PDA

View Full Version : A Surprise whatsapp msg.....

belveder
11-12-2016, 03:58 PM
Its a normal quiet Tuesday afternoon. 2pm.

Me: hello, how have you been?
Lady S: Hi, wow i never expect a msg from you !!!
Me: why not?
Lady S: you are so busy with other things, i wont expected myself to be remembered.
Me: well you are always remembered. Maybe time is riping!!!
Lady S: haha you think you are a fortune teller ah?
Me: you found out my new job!!! So how's everything? Still enjoying your tai tai life at home?
Lady S: well i am but its sooooo boring...
Me: oh come on i am sure you are enjoying
Lady S: not really enjoying but well kinda as many guys are trying to ask me out but well none are interesting at all.
Me: yeah including me too??? I was rejected by you before too?
LadyS: i didnt reject you before and neither approve you yet too. Dont claim on my behalf yah...
Me: ooo guess its time to catch up
LadyS: haha maybe but see how it goess. Life is about maybe!!!

Me: you are a mind gamer yah hahaha.. alright catch you soon again. Gtg

LadyS: game on! Byeee

Office365
11-12-2016, 04:26 PM
Pitching tent :D

belveder
11-12-2016, 04:30 PM
Lady S

A hot looking milf awaiting for excitement in her current rich and boring life. Standing at 1.7m no one will every disagreed with her outstanding attraction. But to get near her is such a huge task.

But human still has their weakness and needs...we share and care and compensate the emptiness between me and her.

It is such an experience which i cant forget and hope to share this experience with everyone.

Remember to play with fire you need to be careful...

The story goes on soon.

ClassicAhSoh
11-12-2016, 04:56 PM
Please continue bro..

Cageng
11-12-2016, 06:03 PM
Good start TS, support :)

youngtool
11-12-2016, 08:05 PM
Camping here to support

shuaige83
11-12-2016, 08:32 PM
popcorn....

SquirtFire
11-12-2016, 10:44 PM
Support too, please continue TS

otamay
11-12-2016, 11:08 PM
Another supporter here.

Taboola
11-12-2016, 11:14 PM
Camping too :D

UnderWeight
12-12-2016, 03:30 AM
Pitching tent :D

Same here too

curiousSG
12-12-2016, 08:16 AM
Support.. more updates will be good.

belveder
12-12-2016, 10:28 AM
Me: hello ladyS, are you awake from your nice afternoon nap?
LadyS: yawnzz..aww it was a nice nap. Never really enjoyed anything more then this.
Me: wow you must be rather tired yah.
LadyS: nah it was when i woke up and read your incoming greetings that cheer me up.
Me: oh come on sweetie talk. Anyone can do it.
LadyS: you are right but i dont entertain anyone too. You are abit lucky
Me: i rather say you gave me some lucks too.
LadyS: you have to return me some favour if i will to give you luck.
Me: like how?? You have almost everything in the richie orld.
LadyS: yah but i have more boredom then anything else now. Can you make my day a bit happier?
Me: where is he? You will get into trouble if he finds out.
LadyS: are you silly or stupid or not smart enough? Lol come on, dont act act k. I prefer the origin of you. I know you are an interesting person. I read your articles and stuff too.
Me: oh noooo. Am i targeted?
LadyS: nope you arent, you need to do more before anything happens!!!!
Me: nah i cant, i have a partner.
LadyS: so am i but in the dark corner no one can see us.
Me: wow i wonder where is it? Lets catch up soon k. We havent met for really long time.
LadyS: shall see, i am busy unless someone really worthy. Btw are you still training well like when we met in the gym before? I miss those training days with you Mr Trainer!!!
Me: yes i am, same old place.
LadyS: alright keep it up Boy, i like healthy man!!!!
Ok i have to go. See ya k

No replies from then.....

Sometimes mind fucking is sexier then real fuck. Not so messy but dangerous...

Ps to some bros. I am sharing my real experience only. Not trading contacts ok.
Ps to some sisters, i am not a giggolo haha.

Whizzcar
12-12-2016, 01:21 PM
Same here too

Same here too as well

BlueHeadTuna
12-12-2016, 01:35 PM
Please continue TS :)

captainofthewin
12-12-2016, 03:44 PM
Nice.. Pls cont on

Seet43
12-12-2016, 04:00 PM
camping for happy ending.

DMAStup
12-12-2016, 06:25 PM
Camping too:)

loneyheart
12-12-2016, 11:34 PM
teasing always the sweetiest :)

Corei59
13-12-2016, 12:21 AM
teasing always the sweetiest :)

Agree with you bro :D

SuperBullFrog
13-12-2016, 04:26 AM
Anymore updates?

LionBarrel
13-12-2016, 01:24 PM
Please continue TS ;)

Mumutan
13-12-2016, 01:56 PM
Good story TS, support

metaldoor
13-12-2016, 05:53 PM
Hope to read more

belveder
15-12-2016, 09:22 AM
A fine day went on....

Me: hi ladyS, how's day? I am at the gym with client today. Are you free to join me for some workout later and perhaps tea?

2 hours later

LadyS: Alright since i am bored today again.
Me: Great!! See you later :)
LadyS: you sound so happy to see me or eager to see me.
Me: well who doesnt like to see a hot babe in the gym, i sure everyone will love too and they might be envious of me able to train with you!!
LadyS: oh come on you are a sweet talker
Me: you can taste me if you like sweets!!
LadyS: i bite.
Me: i am thick enough to endure the bite
LadyS: oooo thick!!! I wonder how thick it can be..
Me: haha thickskinned!!! For you to find out if you are interested. Anyway see you soon

3 hours later

I was at the gym with some clients before and suddenly i saw her. Wow she is indeed really hot and stylish. Everyone in the gym paused and looked at her. For the few mins, its like a devil in prada walking down towards me.

Me: Hi LadyS, you are here
LadyS: Hi Man, smiles... what shall we do today? I feel like working on my butt and chest.
Me: ok great, lets do some warm up and stretching
LadyS: hmmm yes lets stretch together

To be continued.........

andythai
15-12-2016, 10:24 AM
Thanks for sharing pal

captainofthewin
15-12-2016, 01:15 PM
thanks.. pls cont...

hock19
15-12-2016, 01:25 PM
Hope that goes well with you and that they dont ask more anything like money.

I had one from a china gal who says she works in Mandarin Hotel as a receptionist. After a few weeks talking jsut ordinary stuff like, are you awake now, are you in office working hard, what did you eat etc, she says she needs to go to CHina as Grandpa has passed away. After a week, she ask if I can lend her $200. Small sum. So not a real problem. Then when I send here, she ask need more and can I send her more. I said no. End of chat from her......!!!

So hope bros dont get conned!!

CaptAm
15-12-2016, 03:07 PM
Nice story TS! Please do continue :D

ClitDaser
15-12-2016, 04:25 PM
Hope to read more :)

belveder
15-12-2016, 04:31 PM
LadyS: so what shall we do for stretching, are you going to split my legs apart or hold my arms up?
Me: i might tear you apart, lets sit down facing one another and lean forward to stretch on my countings.

She was sitting in from of me with her legs stretch. I bet most guys will drool if you will to see her bend forward, the sight of the boobs in those tights sport bra was such a turn on. I did this a few more rountine just to catch more.

LadyS: hey Man come on change to something else i need more exciting posture to get my lazy body working. Btw do i look good today? You are staring at me, i have a hidden eye.
Me: haha you are always so good looking. My eyes cant get away from you for some moments.
LadyS: good i like honestly. Hmm man can you stand up now?
Me: why? I need more stretching while siting on the floor.
LadyS: come on i want to check something on you
Me: what about? As i start to stand up
LadyS: hmm you arent hard on?
Me: hahahaha why? You think i am so weak or desperate? I seen women daily.
LadyS: dam and you still say i look good. You are.liar
Me: come on i will if you are naked now!! Haha kidding, lets go to the thread mill for a slow jog first.
LadyS: you wished right but not so easy!! Come lets do a good run and see who has good stamina.

Both of us start from jogging and keep on going..goodness sake she has really good stamina, luckily i still managed to keep up. Especially with a good distraction of how her 2 beautiful melons bouncing for the entire 40mins.

LadyS: wow you have good stamina. I need a break. I am so Wet now!! ( slutty eyes)
Me: wet is good, it means a good workout. You too have good stamina!!!
LadyS: yes a good stamina makes the whole process enjoyable. Especially during workout!!!
Me: great, your man is lucky to have a strong wife
LadyS: if only he has the stamina like you. Lets do some pump and squats. I need your help to assist me..
Me: alright lets go babe. Lets Squat!!!!

Part 3 to be continue

LowCarbo
15-12-2016, 06:43 PM
Camping for part 3 :D

loneyheart
16-12-2016, 12:16 AM
thanks.. pls cont...

Fav returned thxs bro :)

DullLife
16-12-2016, 04:58 AM
Camping for part 3 :D

Same here too

Dorbely
16-12-2016, 08:55 AM
Same here too

Same here also

belveder
18-12-2016, 01:30 PM
The best thing working out in a gym is there are mirrors everywhere and you get to see almost everything. While we were practising squating. LadyS beautiful curve was like an art drawn on the mirrors. I cant help watchinh her beautiful curves each time she bend and moves. Her sweat starts flowing down and her sports bra getting wetter. Her nipples was harden each time she lifts the weights.

LadyS: man i need your help to assist me now, my body is reaching the limit and i need more. Dont stand there and watch me.
Me: alright at your requests.

I was supporting her by standing behind her really close holding on her arms with the bar on her shoulder. Each time we squats, we look like have a doggie at an angle on those mirror. And each time she squats now she let go a big of moans. I really think she did it on purpose trying to aroused or make fun of me.

Me: hey babe, i know you are trying hard to squat and lift but the sound that you are creating is causing a bit of stir to the gym goers and everyone are looking at us.
LadyS: are you shy? Let them be envy of you then..haha
Me: i rather you scream at some where with us only.
LadyS: i am training you now to hear me out. Bear with me Man, 2.more sets and lets go somewhere k.
Me: oh where to?
LadyS: if you are interested, dont ask and just follow later. Come on help me to finish the 2 sets. But becareful, you are abit close to my butt. I dont want to get poke yet. Heehee..
Me: aww you are really a teaser ya.

It was quite a nice feeling each time she squats she will use her butt to rub against my crouch or tighs. On man, do imagine how wonderful i am feeling then haha.

LadyS has such a nice body and its so firm. Only a healthy man can bang and enjoy it well. I might be in luck!!!

LadyS: alright i am done. I am going for a shower, see you later.
Me: cool.

So we went for our showers. Before i start unpacking i got a text from LadyS..

It reads.....i wonder how you will look at me in this shower room if there are mirrors like those outside when we train...i too wonder how you look like naked while you assists me on my lifts just now. Just a thought so man enjoy your shower and clean yourself up. See you in a while.

Next picture was a pair of beautiful naked legs just taken in the shower room.

Wow this lady is such a player . Should i be careful or play along with her???

Hmmm to be continued

Battersea
18-12-2016, 06:23 PM
What a cock teaser.......carry on TS

LickLassy
18-12-2016, 06:58 PM
Nice story TS, pls continue

otamay
20-12-2016, 01:01 AM
TS please continue writing.

Reeses
20-12-2016, 03:42 AM
What a cock teaser.......carry on TS

Love the teaser too, it was reather good

Yakuza49
20-12-2016, 08:54 AM
Love the teaser too, it was reather good

Fully agreed
6 41

knickers
20-12-2016, 09:11 AM
Camping here

belveder
22-12-2016, 11:41 AM
25mins passed. I was waiting at the relax corner. Was wondering what the hell is taking this lady so long. Before i decided to text her, she came out walking to me.

Omg she is so beautifully dress in a long white dress. Her bra and undies are black. She look so sexy with those still a bit wet long hair.

LadyS: hey so sorry, i took a long time to get dry.
Me: yeah you look still wet now. Not easy right?
LadyS: i was really wet just now. And also a great shower too. It was a nice session with you working out. I though you might need a longer time in the shower too.
Me: why so? Men doesnt need to bathe that long.
LadyS: arent you playing yourself while looking at the picture which i had sent you before the shower?
Me: ohh a pair of legs cant make me think too much. I dont want to keep a lady waiting for me too.
LadyS: you are still so sweet as before.
Me: alright lets go for some sweet lunch then.
LadyS: too much sugar may get us into trouble!!!
Me: that's more exciting then to live a normal life.
LadyS: follow me, you take my car and drive me around. I tell you where to go.
Me: at your command Mdm
LadyS: are you sure?? Looking at me in a sly and slutty look
Me: so where to go now?
LadyS: alright lets go to my place. I cook for you.
Me: thanks alot, hope i dont get cooked.
LadyS: hahaha you are so funny.

So we went to her place. She is always walking in front. Her back view is really OMG. After reaching her place, she told me to wait at the living hall while she get change and start to cook. Guess what, she changed herself to a shortest short with a tank top while wearing an apron . Omg can you people imagine that?!?!?! I was like if i can fuck you right at the kitchen. Hahahaha.

So i decided to try my luck and went to see her cooking.

Me: wow smells great coming from the kitchen
LadyS: really ? What did you smell?
Me: the food of course.
LadyS: hmmm just my food only?
Me: haha ok to be honest it your body fragance.
LadyS: heeheee you silly boy. Go back and sit there while i cook. I am not focusing with you staring at me while i cook.
Me: i am appreciating a beauty in a kitchen only. Never in my life yet do i get such chance babe.
LadyS: you making me shy...what are you thinking right now?
Me: nothing but your beautiful legs. They look so real and beautiful then the earlier pic.
LadyS: i maintained them well.
Me: yeah i guess the water flows fast on them. You got such a pair of smooth legs.
LadyS: you want to touch them?
Me: as mentioned, today only at your command.

She walked towards me and raise her right leg and hug around me. Holding my left hand and place it on her right tigh. While she look at me with bite lips.

LadyS: are they really smooth as what you think?
Me: oh definitely and firm too. Really nice!
LadyS: thanks. Ok now go back to the sofa and wait for me. Enjoy your time doing imagination k.

She is really a dam seducer. I wonder how many men got murdered by her. So i went back to the sofa and relax till i suddenly fell asleep.......

What is going to happen next will be........

squaredz
22-12-2016, 09:33 PM
Please continue soon TS :)

liewkc2503
31-12-2016, 02:06 PM
25mins passed. I was waiting at the relax corner. Was wondering what the hell is taking this lady so long. Before i decided to text her, she came out walking to me.

Omg she is so beautifully dress in a long white dress. Her bra and undies are black. She look so sexy with those still a bit wet long hair.

She is really a dam seducer. I wonder how many men got murdered by her. So i went back to the sofa and relax till i suddenly fell asleep.......

What is going to happen next will be........

Good sharing ......Camping here :):)

cheongmanz
31-12-2016, 02:12 PM
Please continue ts

otamay
31-12-2016, 08:51 PM
Looks like what is going to happen next will be updated next year.

CraneDriver
01-01-2017, 08:15 AM
Please continue ts

Yes please do

ZetaJones
01-01-2017, 09:18 AM
Waiting for updates

ShakeBon
01-01-2017, 01:32 PM
Waiting too

Tai Guan
01-01-2017, 04:30 PM