PDA

View Full Version : Good and sweet young Vietnam girl at $50 w/o room

kiimochi
16-12-2006, 06:46 PM
Hi all,

Sorry for starting a new thread but the new posts do not appear at my old thread - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=58008&page=10

Maybe related to the problems with this forum over this past few weeks

Just to post a pic of her (with her permission)
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=2ps0u2v

The stats again -
Name : Ann
Body : 7/10 (thin and tight type)
Looks : 6.5/10 (with makeup on)
Boobs : A
BBBJ : Energetic and active
FJ : wild when turned-on
Attitude : Gentle and friendly. Accomodating...
Language : Cantonese, limited english

PM me for her number but please understand that she can only speak cantonese so if you have communication problems, you need some help.

zico34
17-12-2006, 10:40 AM
Brudder,

Thank for giving info on this Viet..

Anyway to send me the full picture without the masking of her eyes.......

[email protected].

Thanks

kiimochi
17-12-2006, 06:41 PM
Hi all,

First batch out - I replied to most of the PMs.

I get stupid PMs all the time, this got to be the best. Names/number have been removed to protect the author.
--------start original PM--------
FL/ stripper
bro, i am looking for a hot babe for cock teaser cum strip show this fri. i need to know the cost and the babe's details like age, etc and most impt i need her picture. i need her from 11pm to 1am. if your price is right , i will take 2 girls!!

my name is shaXXXX <hp number>
URGENT!!!
--------end original PM----------

Somehow I like the URGENT!!!! part a lot...sounds so much like what bosses will put in their emails. Deh,again I also wonder how much this joker is going to pay...if the price is right, I am keen to tease his cock and probably yank it off as an after-thought.

kiimochi
18-12-2006, 08:54 PM
Seems like there is always some problems with my posts.

warrior_saga
20-12-2006, 05:26 PM
My fr on Ann.

Met her this afternoon for a session & she actually looks prettier in person as compared to the pic. She is slim & has a nice figure, but only her boobs are slightly smaller.

We lied on the bed & I started to lick her nipples. Changed to 69 & she gave mi a bbbj while I fingered her for a while. She capped me & I entered her, with her on top. Change to missionary then to doggie, & finally cummed.

Ratings:
1. Looks - 9/10 (my personal preference)
2. Bbbj - 7/10
3. Service - 9/10

Rtf: Yes!

Thanks to brudder kiimochi for the contact.

tansw2k2001
20-12-2006, 07:04 PM
whats the damaged bro

Raidster1
21-12-2006, 12:11 AM
hi

She looks hot. Can pass me her contact?

thanks

kochie
21-12-2006, 03:07 AM
Hi all,

I get stupid PMs all the time...

Bro, Y u always get such PMs wan? lucky for mi no have. All direct asking wan. hehe.... Pls informed Ann on my behalf that i had also given her contact to almost 10 Bros. MI gonna be busy till X'mas.... no off day for mi ah! will try to make time to rtf or try her "shorter" friend b4 they leave our shore again...

ricky_0083
21-12-2006, 05:05 AM
hi bros... anyone care to share her contact ;)
will up anyone rep who pm her number

sleaguepunter
21-12-2006, 11:39 AM
hi bros... anyone care to share her contact ;)
will up anyone rep who pm her number

u can up meh???? :rolleyes:

aman
21-12-2006, 06:47 PM
Thanks to Bro Kiimochi for the contact. Had a session with Ann last nite. Looks wise I agree, not a looker but her service definitely make up for that. Most importantly, she is very service oriented and polite as well, which i feel is hard to find nowadays. Below are my ratings for her:

Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: A cup
BBBJ: 9/10. Good suction & deep throat (last for 15mins or more u can take it)
AR: No.
FJ: 8/10. Very accomodating. No rush
Damage: $50
RTF: Yes

I bring my friend to her at 4pm today to try her n say Ann service is good. and i meet her gf sam. and arv to meet both of them next week for 3some at $100 they agree. hehe:D
Thank again Kiimochi.

warrior_saga
21-12-2006, 07:20 PM
whats the damaged bro

I'm surprise that no one has zap you.....yet?

kiimochi
21-12-2006, 07:53 PM
Hi bros,

Thanks for all the +ve FR. I will inform Ann about it and ask her to keep it up :)

Anyway, my original thread is here, sorry for the confusion...
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=58008

wwfong
04-01-2007, 08:33 AM
hi bros,

care to give me her contacts please...thank you very much.i like viet girls :D :D

05-01-2007, 08:52 AM
Hi Br, may you pm me her contact pls? Thank You.

Horny4Ever
05-01-2007, 10:51 AM
hi bro kiimochi, had pm u already. waiting for yr good news.:)

regina
05-01-2007, 06:20 PM
hey bro! can PM me her number?? thanks bro!

anthony_wu
13-01-2007, 09:05 AM
Bro, can pm me the contacts???. thanks

fabbies
11-02-2007, 02:33 PM
hmm, dont mine can u pm me her num pls???

fatguy
15-02-2007, 05:58 PM
would like to try too...

pls pm me the contact.

Thankz.

v.killers
16-02-2007, 04:14 AM
would like to try too...

pls pm me the contact.

Thankz.

Hey, Bro fatguy....

For God sake, Pm the thread starter to have the contact lah....

U want contact still want ppl to PM U?? :eek: :mad:

KNN

aman
16-02-2007, 09:39 AM
Hey, Bro fatguy....

For God sake, Pm the thread starter to have the contact lah....

U want contact still want ppl to PM U?? :eek: :mad:

KNN

who! who! bro v. are you looking for me!!

v.killers
16-02-2007, 11:03 AM
who! who! bro v. are you looking for me!!

Hey bro,

So U become New "MANAGER" liao huh? :D

Sometime really cant stand those ppl, want to have contact still ask ppl pm him....Knncb

Midnightiger
11-02-2008, 02:24 PM
I don't think it is necessary to create a new thread since there is already one on Vietnamese here. So I guess I just post my FR here since the topic is generally suitable for what I had experienced.

I had tried a few Viets from the coffeeshop at Lor ** in GL but so far most of them are only so-so which was why I didn't bother to post any FRs. The last one I had was on Saturday night and her name is "Wing". Her service is slightly above average but I feel that this FL has the potential of providing good service if she is "guided".

In her looks department, Wing looks much better when she was in the coffee shop probably because of make up and not too much lights. Anyway, her looks is also not that bad. She's short about 1.5m, petite and at most A cup. She's 28 years old although she looks very much younger. She's not the fair Viet that looks like Chinese, more look like Thai.

Her services, at present includes the standard bathing for me, catbath, BBBJ and FJ, all with average and above average ratings.

Now why I feel that she has the potential of providing good service.

1. Not only she bath for me, she also allowed me to bath for her. This tells me that she can be game for some foreplay in the bathroom.

2. Although her catbath and BBBJ is like what most of the other Viets did for me, I feel that she may not know or no one taught her anything about service so she just do the SOP.

3. She allowed me to finger her for quite some time. From a finger and then 2 fingers inside. She was already wet and I don't know how cause she definitely did not bring any fluid that she could have inserted earlier. But I know she enjoyed the fingering as not only was she wet, she was squeezing her thighs together, thrusting her pelvics, etc.

4. She allowed me to catbath her and we did a 69 too. Although she didn't AR me, I AR her and I know she also enjoyed the 69 as she was rubbing and pressing her pussy into my face as if she's trying to cum.

5. When she rod me cowgirl, I can tel that she was gyrating and grinding her pussy to cum too.

This showed me that Wing is someone who can enjoy sex and that is one of the primary criterias that will give me enjoyable sex.

Wing is accomodating and I believe that if I took a few more sessions with her, and "teach" her what to provide, she can be a "good deal". But before I do that, I'll see the response from fellow bros first.

Unfortunately, I only remembered to take her picture when we're out of the room. Maybe next time I'll provide more enticing pictures.

I'll only give her contact number to a few fellow bros to get the feedback on whether I should "guide" Wing to be a hot number for fellow bros or not. If I get the go ahead, than I'll "groom" her LOL!

Her price is the usual $50 for an hour excluding room. Room is about $10 per hour in one of the budget hotels there.

Regards

http://www.photoleech.com/images/1202702611_ESgt7lJfUkdG9gn.jpg

marica69
12-02-2008, 02:21 AM
bro.. can share on dat??.. lukin some vietnam or philipine

aman
12-02-2008, 08:14 AM
Yo, this wing it's here some time ago?

Midnightiger
12-02-2008, 01:28 PM
I have given out Wing's contact to a few bros. Let's wait for some feedback from them to see if Wing's worth grooming to provide good deals here or not.

I've told fellow bros that if you feel Wing has potential, tell her to ask me to "teach" her what services to provide fellow bros here. When she ask me, then I'll "groom" her to be a good deal.

After a couple of sessions with me, I'm sure in her own way she can be good deals like XJ, Mila, etc. LOL!

Regards

Clit_LickeR
12-02-2008, 02:47 PM
me camping here and salivating.. :D

Cheers!

Midnightiger
16-02-2008, 08:41 AM
I met Wing on Wednesday night.

She told me there were several bros who called her mentioning referred by Tiger. But then it appears that our bros were more keen on "making friends" with her rather than book her as they didn't asked her about rates, availability, etc. Instead they were asking her more on personal things like where she came from, etc, etc more of chatting her up???

No can do, bros. This will give the impression to the FL that the people I referred are not real cheongsters and thus may affect me getting their numbers in the future.

Fellow bros, if you want a session, then call. If not, don't call please.

Regards

bratwurst_dick
16-02-2008, 09:54 AM
thanks bro ts for the extra option instead of the usual PRCs!!:D