PDA

View Full Version : How do I convince a massage lady to be my fwb?

theDarkness
06-12-2016, 08:10 PM
Or is it even possible? pls bare with me. quite new to this. normally my massage sessions are massage and go. nothing else. but this one had me thinking.

have had sessions with her 3 times.

first time was quite forgettable. at least for her (cos she didnt remember me for the 2nd time) although i got her number.
2nd time, we had passionate french kissing. never have a massage lady kissed me like that. there was alot of tongue and eye contact. like we were lovers.
she texted me after the session saying she enjoyed the kisses and to keep in touch. but i thought nothing of it.

2 days after our 2nd massage session, she texted me saying she missed me and my kisses. I thought this was the typical mind games that working ladies played to get guys hooked on to them. told her i missed her too. then this is where I think I made my first mistake. I tried to make her confess that she was trying to 'gong tau' me.
she took offence and told me to forget it. she said she wasn't that type of girl and normally she didn't kiss her clients like she did with me.
she said I wouldnt understand if she explained and she has quit cos she realized she was in the wrong place. she made a mistake cos she genuinely enjoyed our kisses.
I think she felt she should not genuinely enjoy the session with her client which she did.
Am I right? Might she have really liked me? :confused:

so on that same day i visited her again for fear of not seeing her again and to make peace with her.
before the session she asked me if I wanted to have sex w her. I told her I didn't bring enough cash and she said its ok.
there was passionate kissing again and we had great sex. i paid her below market rate which she happily accepted. told me to text her again.
after the session, she texted me and asked if I liked it and also told me that she enjoyed it. so I thought it was all good.

the next day was when I think I made the second mistake. I tried to get to know her. lol.
i asked how was she doing and what are her plans etc. at the end I told her i missed her and wanted to see her again. she replied with the monkey covering eyes smiley. :( ending the conversation with a kiss smiley.

that was our last conversation and it was a week ago. I haven't texted her again. kinda waiting for her to text me although deep down I feel she won't.

I think my first mistake has shifted her feelings permanently. Do I still stand a chance w her?

Appreciate advice from experienced bros here. :o

cassano10
06-12-2016, 08:17 PM
Yes, She's truly in love with you.
She didn't say the same thing with all her customers.
You are the only one she french with and fucks with.

Seriously?

theDarkness
06-12-2016, 08:20 PM
Yes, She's truly in love with you.
She didn't say the same thing with all her customers.
You are the only one she french with and fucks with.

Seriously?

ok I got it. how naive of me. thanks for your input.

sadfa
06-12-2016, 08:23 PM
This topic sounds familiar.
U keep asking the same thing again n again?
_______
Exchange points ask again n again ma

sadfa
06-12-2016, 09:00 PM
ok I got it. how naive of me. thanks for your input.

Knn use your brains la
Got 1000 over points but u act like a child.

U want 2 sign contract n sumpa???
Just ask her out, go dinner n fuck.
After a while, even she knows go out means fucking.

If she wants things from u n u can't give, bye bye lo

Ask. Ask. Ask. Ask lj la
_______
Exchange points ask ma

SiaSuay
06-12-2016, 09:15 PM
Another carrot head in the making . :)

LPPlol
06-12-2016, 09:49 PM
Appreciate advice from experienced bros here. :o

the 2 of you clicked, that's all.
If she wants you, you the fuck for free... That's my take on this issue.

I had such luck once. I barely paid for a massage and a handjob, but it's the end of the day and she claims she only have 2 clients. I told her I didn't have anymore cash but i can give her a good backrub in return to make her day.

We showered together and we fucked so loud that we heard the security in the mall loitering outside the shop. Yes we used condoms, but no I did not pay.

I sent her back and we had more sex in the car, but this time was raw... thank god she's safe.

But now she deleted my number and treats me like any other customer after dating for a while... We clicked on that moment, but she have different goals and I am sure of what she wants is what i cannot be - a Robert.

conquer
06-12-2016, 11:21 PM
Cheap fuck sometimes could be a bait. But if she knows you are too stingy to be her carrot-head, she will give you some signs and it's the time for you to look for another cheebye. :p

curiousSG
07-12-2016, 09:09 AM
Real love dun or seldom exist in such places, sounds more like she is baiting you for something bigger. Lower market rate price just a small investment or gamble for more, maybe you gave her the impression you are a big fish. If she really "likes" you, the texts and calls will not have stopped. If stopped, just means you are one of many and not only one.

YakunBoy
07-12-2016, 09:23 AM
Well, if theres good chemistry and you do enjoy the massage and sex with her, she could be your regular ML.. doesnt necessary has to be fb right? Like currently i do have a regular ML which i have chemistry with. We hug, french and sex like lovers. But like most bros here have mentioned, dont overthink about it.. my best advice is to make her your regular ML if you really like her so much, and nothing more than that.

Just my two cents worth.

KnowItAll
07-12-2016, 10:47 AM
Seems more to me like she got you caught in her trap.

evoralliart
07-12-2016, 02:08 PM
Real love dun or seldom exist in such places, sounds more like she is baiting you for something bigger. Lower market rate price just a small investment or gamble for more, maybe you gave her the impression you are a big fish. If she really "likes" you, the texts and calls will not have stopped. If stopped, just means you are one of many and not only one.
Yup. The texts and calls shouldn't have stopped suddenly and you wouldn't be waiting for her text and knew inside your heart that she won't text you already

KopiTarik
07-12-2016, 06:26 PM
Seems more to me like she got you caught in her trap.

Very likely!

Belt
10-12-2016, 02:29 PM
ts any new development ? :D

Enjoy her while you can, but leave your heart in home :D