thaiboy
15-12-2006, 08:33 AM
Name : Ewa

Ht 155 , A cupper, 23 24

Service : Good Lor

S$100 90 2

What you see and What you get, real life pics

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/a8_j8/my_photos

Interested samsters pls PM yr contact, date and time prefer, pls do not ask for contact no. cheers

nutman
16-12-2006, 01:33 AM
Sorry for the short FR, must type faster before sbf have traffic problem again :p

Session was good. chatty and friendly gal. fair type.

Looks : 7/10 (cute)
body : 7/10
BBBJ : 8/10 ( CIM provided , good suction and deep throat)
FJ : 8/10 ( willing to please and play a part in changing positions)
Attitude : 8/10
Picture accuracy : 85%

Enjoyed myself , had two sextified shots out of me:D

thaiboy
16-12-2006, 03:41 AM
Fr by Bro ric69

---------------------------------

My first CIM .

Booked a session for Ewa

Looks :7/10 ( Fair cute syt) very bubbly
Body: 7/10
FJ : 8/10 ( responsive to different styles)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 ( CIM! my very first, actually did know she could do it, she just continued to blow me even I when I was showing signs of eruption till I coould not take her licks n deep throat)
Attitude : 9/10 ( chatty)

My overall session 8/10

Thanks for the lelong again, heard from ewa that even thou lelong her share of the cut is still above market .

nutman
16-12-2006, 09:40 AM
Sorry for the short FR, must type faster before sbf have traffic problem again :p

Session was good. chatty and friendly gal. fair type.

Looks : 7/10 (cute)
BBBJ : 8/10 ( CIM provided , good suction and deep throat)
Picture accuracy : 85%

Enjoyed myself , had two sextified shots out of me:D

dbeu1241
17-12-2006, 10:02 AM
Cute Young Ewa

Knock on the door, as usual they have these automatic doors which opens by itself. I stpped right in
and there stood a Young Cute Thing right in front of my eyes. She greeted me and led me to the bed.
We made small talk before she helped me out of my cloths and led me to the bath room.

Bath was ok she rubbing every inch of me , I stole a few moments to rubba her nipples and cb.
After all the wet action, we dried ourselves and jump on to bed while the action started. Firstly ,
she gave me an catbath occassionaly brushing my cock,slowly she neared her tongue to my inner thighs and
out again to the knees , still teasing me with her feather lite licks and touches. When my rod grew harder and throb,
she made her kill, licks on the the top circling down to my balls , I could not take it anymore and pushed her head against
myself.With one big gulp she deep throat me, within less then 10 deep throats I burst out...damn! she continued to have me in her mouth
till I was not dripping from my cum.

She cleaned me up, asked if I wanted a massage, why not. her massage skills were average, but soothing.Alot of attention was paid to
the thighs .Not long she started to touch my rod again asking if I was intrested for another...hmmm ..with a few of her licks I was ready
again, this time I asked her to cap me and ride me while she moaned away like a cow gal. We changed several positions...but I had to have her in my fav.
I pulled her up carried her to the dressing table, spread her legs and pumped her. I knew I was going to cum soon, quickly I pulled her up turn her
inserted my rod from behind as she faced the mirror..hmmm...my all time fav to finish up for the day :p

We washed up, and realised that it was about time. I quickly dressed up left the money on the table as we walked hand in hand to the door.

Looks : 7/10
Body : 7/10
FJ : 9/10
BBBJ : 8/10

Thanks again

popiah
17-12-2006, 09:18 PM
Hi all

First of all, me Thanks "Thaiboy" for the arrangement within an hour with fast response ....

1710 hrs
After sleeping for almost 10 hours and woke up feeling horny after my "Changi Sexcursion" but not a sexisfied changi trip...

1711 hrs
SMS "Thaiboy" for any available slot...from 6.00 pm...received reply within a minute and was informed slot available...took a quickie shower....and fly over there at 1805 hrs..

1805 hrs
SMS "Thaiboy" again for the exact room....walking to the Room with a "Shining" heart as i m going to bonk a "Primary School Student" of age different of 20 overs..

1815 hrs
knocked on the door....you all know what i saw ......

"Wow....petite Ewa.....really Sweet young thing (SYT) in the shower robe...

What you see from the website picture is almost "90%" accuracy..

Sorry lazy to type report.....wont elaborate much ....below are my anaylsis..

Popiah Analysis Report
Name : Ewah
Origin : Changrai (Thailand)
Height : ~155 cm
Weight : ~40 kgs
Voice : Light and Sexy
Face : 8/10 (Sweet thing...seducing eye)
Body : 7/10 (Small size)
Boob : Small cup as he is only STUDENT...
BBBJ : 7/10 (Can be Improved)
Catbath : 6/10 (can be improved)
FJ : 9/10 (Imagine that bonking a STUDENT in great pain....with reddish face expression)
GFE : 8.5/10 (Resting on my chest during breaktime caressing my nipple..)
Communication : 8/10 (She can speak a little bit of english)
Attitude : 8/10 (Chatty and VERY Hardworking blowing for me..)
Recommendation : For those STUDENT bonker....

Remark : She wasl sick on yesterday and i think she will be in tip-top condition after today....

~Ah Lek~
17-12-2006, 10:23 PM
Had a session tis morning.

Ewa is everything Bro Popiah has mentioned in his FR so not gonna repeat pointers. I was surprised I came a bit early than usual in my session. Perhaps cos I’m a sucker for SYT. Photo is 95% accuracy.

Ewa is wild when she gets tuned up so do take some time to warm her up and you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the results. She was still recovering from her fever and slight flu this morning but have recovered almost completely today.

Overall, very service oriented with a functional catbath.

Thanks Bro Thaiboy for this SYT. Those looking for a student bonk should not miss this chance.

:D

shaunting77
19-12-2006, 01:15 PM
tuberculosis

SexDemon
19-12-2006, 09:11 PM
1st of all, as usual, thanks alot bro Thaiboy for offering such a good deal (which is definitly is for me) to us, hungry people here :D Won't go into details & below are my summary of my sexcrise with this really small & cute little gal ;)

Voice : Cute
Face : 7.75/10 (kind of cute & sweet young thing to me)
Body : Small size
Boob : Confirm just an A
BBBJ : 7/10 (can be Improved like bros perviously said)
Catbath : 6/10 (can be improved just like bros perviously said again. Somehow when she catbathing me it remind me of Mandy in the Pogoda Gals thread cause Mandy is still better. Hope no offence to you bro Thaiboy!)
FJ : 8.5/10 (Yeah......., really like bros. pervious say, imagine bonking a young gal in great pain with reddish & that kind of painful face expression. Like it man! Infact my 2nd i cum faster then i planned cause can't bear to see her in that painful expression anymore, how kind of me, sigh......)
GFE : 8.5/10 (Resting on my chest during breaktime, chit chating, hugging me, caressing my nipple & playing with my small bro)
Communication : 8/10 (Not bad. Speak simple english & some mandarin as well)
Attitude : 8/10 (Chatty, hardworking & quite concern on hygiene which make me feel even safer)

Thanks again boss & will up you as promise but hor, sigh...., come back saw your another gal, mimi, walau........, like that my wallet will not be able to recover liao!

crazey777
19-12-2006, 09:48 PM
Had arrange a session with Ewa last sun..... sorry for the late FR .... got prob logging in

Paisei for the short FR.

Photo - 90% -
Look - 7/10 - Student look - true abt the height
Body - Slim but rather small boobs (Not suitable for boobs lover)
BBBJ - 7.5/10 Deep throat & Gentle
Finger - Yes, & Wet
FJ - 7/10 Accomdating to my request, very flexible
Services - 7/10
RTF - Too many gals to try

Yup, hope she recover from her sickness ..............

IMPT: Not suitable for bros who are boobs lover .... if particular abt looks, can compare with my past rating on look as shown at signature..... enjoy bros

Bro when will kitty be back ....... miss her ya

Amber
20-12-2006, 04:54 PM
Jus had a session with EWA this afternoon between 12-2pm

Wonderful Gal...

Follow Thaiboy instruction... arrived at hotel...
Bought lunch for Ewa... rec'd sms from Thaiboy...
Went to room... rang door bell...

Sweet looking girl in a tight tee and short demin skirt opened the door
Greeted me and also guessed correctly that the pack for lunch i bought was chicken rice...(i think most of the customer who happen to buy lunch for her chose chicken rice)

She proceed with lunch after asking my permission...i was fine with that...
I sat beside her and went thru some fotos of her taken at a "makeover" which she did in thailand... sexy... also had some fotos of her family...

After her lunch she stripped and ask me to join her for a wash up...
Dried ourself... she proceed to bed and started to catwash me...
Slowly moving down my thigh and then my didi and balls...Wonderful suction
I told her i want to cim... but she wanted that for the "second portion of the session"
I was fine... so she proceed to cap me and ride my cowgirl style...
B'cos of her small size... she ride me pretty well... i was enjoying the frontal view and fondling her A cup breasts...
We then switch position with her lying down... doggie style... and some other position that i learn in extreme hardcore firms...
She was enjoying very bit of my didi... maoning louder than theb the squeaky bed...
Finally unloaded... she clean me up...proceed to wash up.
We smoked and TCSS while waiting for my didi to recover...

I ask her to lie in the bed with me so i can hug her...
Hugging her really brings out the GF factor... feel damn nice...
I proceed to finger her ... wet wet wet

After a while she start playing with my didi...
didi... buay tahan... harden again...
Ewa say she want somemore... this time BBBJ...
I lie down... she suck and deep throat me like no tml...
I then stand up with her sitting on the bed to BBBJ for me... so her hair will not get in the way of the BBBJ...
After a while... i buay tahan... ask her to cap me to proceed for another FJ
This round lasted damn long... she was cumming and cumming... all wet and moist...
Then we were sweating all over... i have my sweat all over her...
I tell her the room damn hot... then she told me the aircon spoilt...
We were all sweating all over... i have my sweat dripping all over her in missionary style...
Finally... we came... she scream...

SOP... we wash up... smoke again... TCSS...
Kiss her on the cheek before leaving...

Voice : Cute and sweet...with a bit of naughtiness
Face : 8/10
Skin : fair complexion...
Boob : A cups
Catbath : 6/10
FJ : 9/10... pure enjoyment with no faking... like her moaning and finale scream
GFE : 9/10 hugging and nipple licking... kick ass
Communication : 8/10... english ok
Attitude : 8/10 friendly... no barrier...
Fingering : ok
Painting of cunt : NO
RTF : yes...

PS : thaiboy, next time can get a room with aircon? and i like early FJ...
maybe next time arrange at 10am...

sequence79
20-12-2006, 10:09 PM
Here's my report on EWA
First of all, thanks to TB for the lobang.

Won't go into details since there are so many FRs on this cute SYT already. Just like to highlight a few points

Looks = YOUNG!! in fact, she can easily pose off as 16y.o (hehe)
Boobs = A (still grab-able)
BBBJ = YES
FRENCHING = NO
Attitude = NAUGHTY. (actually i prefer quiet and shy kind, she is too naughty for me)

INTRO
After enter hotel room, she was dressed in a bath robe (i would prefer some lingerie instead, hehe). Anyway, did some tcss and GFE touch touch hug hug, then begin the action.

SHOT1
First shot was from BBBJ. I must say, it was really wet with her saliva. After 10mins, she say she not enough stamina (I was quite disappointed). So i went on top of her and just f***ed her mouth. Seeing she was quite uncomfortable after 5mins, i have to jerk off into her mouth instead. I guess she was too tired as it was too late. After the mess i created in her mouth, she spent about 20mins cleaning up as some of the mess reached her hair as well.

SHOT2
After the loooooong cleaning up, we begin shot number 2. Second shot was from FJ. Precious look on her face during both positions. Started with BBBJ, then she capped me and went on top of me. After 5mins, changed position to me on top. After 10mins, i finally came. Was convinced by her expression (looks like both painful but enjoying) that she enjoyed the FJ. Cunt was quite tight.

SUMMARY
Highly recommend to bros who love SYT ( you can imagine a 16 y.o. student, with sweet, cute, flawless face, and petite body/boobs performing a BBBJ on you ).
PLUS POINT: BBBJ, CIM, SYT
MINUS POINT: NO FRENCHING

GREENHORN JASON
21-12-2006, 02:06 AM
FR on EWA:

Had a mid afternoon session with her.Waited outside hotel cos Thaiboy said she not in room yet.She went to tp food la at golden mile(she claimed la).

Anyway got sms and went up to room,she was indeed still eating and since i was not in a hurry,let her eat in peace,YES---she is quite playful and naughty.Tcss abit and we communicated quite well.

She never really finish her food and then offer to bath me lor.She in toilet keep saying wanna go back Chiangrai to do her breasts till C-cup!!I told her A-cupper also ok as long as service good can liao lor.

Went to room BANG BANG BANG,came within 10min and damn,her BBBJ was good,her FJ was wet and hot,her cb was also easily wet due to FINGERING..lol
No KY needed.

Rested after 1st bang and she gave me a really good massage thai style with lots of cracking of my toes and back.(1 bro mentioned she said she dunno massage--can't be man.She really gave it to me.Like chinese sinseh lor!!)

Anywayrest abit and next ting i know,her hp rang and she say her boss call-times up..She apologized say no time liao,i said HUH!!??Damn,no time for 2nd shot and boss already calling her say another guy coming.She wanted to ask her boss for permission go sim lim see handphone and laptop with me.

This issue i have to mention to thaiboy,(bro,she late go back room and then i rushed up and really never dilly dally much and so my session only lasted 65min lor,But thaiboy,this EWA;s service and her treatment to me really good so i'm not angry or what,just wanna highlight to u sometimes gotta give allowance to clients when it's not our fault for time delays.

Overall,1st time try Thaiboy's gem and really SEXTIFIED,will always call u back again for further gems!!Thanks alot bro!!

EWA FR:
Looks:8.5/10(Into school gal looks,look no further!!)
Body:7.5/10(Breasts sikit too small la)
Height:SHort and petit
BBBJ:8.5/10(No rush and really aims to satisfy)
Fingering:ALLOWED!!
FJ:8/10(She has this WET cb which can really oil our M-16)
Frenching:ALLOWED and PASSIONATE
AR:never ask cos not into it
RTF:Will die die go again provided bro thaiboy dun cut short my session to please another bro(client) lor.

Mr.Kennedy
21-12-2006, 11:45 AM
Had a session with EWA yesterday evening. Nothing much to report on. What's done is pretty much what other bros have said in their FR. What makes this girl so good is her service. No rush for time, chatty and willing to please. I believe bros who had tried her will agree with me right :D ? Definitely not the hi,bang,bye kind of session. Think we chatted for almost half an hour before the real action starts, which im fine with it. Makes the session more enjoyable for me(personal preference). Hope my post is useful for those bros who have yet to try but still considering.

EWA FR:
Looks:8/10(totally a school girl, only missing the uniform)
Body:7.5/10
BBBJ:8.5/10
Fingering:didnt try!!
FJ:8/10
Frenching:yes
Attitude: friendly and gives a strong GFE
Overall: 8.5/10
RTF: of cos, if i have the time

ImmortalDevil
21-12-2006, 04:22 PM
Sorry for the short FR, as I able to come one shot only due to not enough time liao... :(

The whole session very GFE lor. chatty and friendly gal. fair type.

Looks : 7/10 (Student look, cute)
body : 7/10 (Small size can have lots of style)
BBBJ : 9/10 ( Good suction )
Attitude : 9/10
Picture accuracy : 80%

Enjoyed myself , but timing only allow me to have one shot due to she forgotten to take shower foam from another room so need to wait for the hotel service to pass it to her.. so between this time, we TCSS lor.. sad.. all i will go for CIM!!! lol..

ChangCarl
21-12-2006, 07:44 PM
bro wls711 - please read up on the rules before asking for contacts. You obviously didn't.

Since I've ended my business for the day, I called up Thaiboy to arrange for Ewa. Actually wanted the afternoon, but got an evening slot instead.

Discussed with Thaiboy, and decided to get some food for her. I suspect she'd miss her dinnertime, and I don't have the heart to have a hungry syt service me.

I was feeling very tired after entertaining my clients yesterday. That affected my ability to perform. I was not able to come the first time round, even after so many positions. I've learnt one lesson today. When you are tired, don't arrange for sessions!

We spent some time chatting away. I like her playful character, but we had some problems communicating. She claimed that it's easy for her to understand Singaporean English, but not easy to catch mine. I spent much of my adult time in the States, so I suppose my accent must have been difficult for her. On my part, I had a difficult time trying to understand her English (I'm sure it's not Singaporean English!). We had to keep backtracking upon what we wanted to say.

She worked very hard the second time round to give me a blowjob. I found out that she has no idea it is called a blowjob! Learnt some new vocabulary I guess. She taught me the Thai word for "fuck you" too!

After a long time, her mouth muscles started to ache, but she did not complain. She tried again the second time, in a different position, and I CIM. Her blowjob is very enjoyable.

Rested a while, and she showed me some pictures of her family (sister and nephew), with some shots of her in lingerie. She's still pondering whether to get a laptop or to save the money for her augmentation. I asked her which she prefers, and she could not decide! She must really hate her small boobs.

She asked me too if I'm free to choose laptop for her, but I've several more engagements to handle (unless I'm lucky and got another cancelled one!). Too bad.

Face : 8/10 (i like syt!)
Body : very small frame
Boob : one of the tiniest I've ever grabbed. No wonder she wanted to go for augmentation!
BBBJ : 8/10 (CIM)
Catbath : 5/10 (really had better before!)
FJ : 6/10 (i was too tired to enjoy it)
GFE : 7/10 (chatty)
Communication : 5/10 (maybe i should revert to singlish)
Attitude : 7/10 (you must break the ice, after which she became very friendly, chatty and likeable)
RTF: would do so, but there're so many choices in sbf!

sequence79
21-12-2006, 11:19 PM
very tulan leh

why some bros here she allow frenching
but me she dun allow.. i got bad breath meh? :(

thaiboy
22-12-2006, 10:23 AM
very tulan leh

why some bros here she allow frenching
but me she dun allow.. i got bad breath meh? :(

Maybe she got bad breath that day , heaty:p

SosoBored
23-12-2006, 03:34 AM
had a session wif her today.. all thanks to bro thaiboy.. think i kind of troublesome wif all the msging... sorry bro.. but anyway had a enjoyable session wif her.. friendy chatty and cute gal... guess nothing for me to add on as bros here have already highlighted her good pts....

looks 7/10
Bbbj 9/10
fj 7/10

slider1234
23-12-2006, 05:36 AM
Thanks to Bro Thaiboy for making the arrangements. I was the first person for the day and she just woke up. My first impression, she's young. She seemed to have a flu so I didn't try to do any mouth to mouth stuff. She offered me coffee.. nice touch! Had a standard shower. Then in bed she started her licking and BBBJ. It was good. Once she was done, she capped me and started riding me. Tight enuff.... feels good. Switched to missionary and I came.... second time was pretty much the same.

EWA FR:
Looks:7/10(young)
Body:7/10
BBBJ:8/10
Fingering:didnt try!!
FJ:7/10
Frenching:She seemed sick so didn't try
Attitude: GF feeling
Overall: 7/10
RTF: Not Likely

JeffChang69
23-12-2006, 10:07 AM
Thanks to bro Thaiboy for the arrangement.

Had an early afternoon session with her. Yes indeed she looks young, just like any of those poly gals you saw on the street. Very chatty and friendly gal, with a great attitude.

Overall a great session with her with good service attitude. Actually before the session start, she was complaining of rashes and itch due to food allergy. She was suffering since yesterday after her seafood dinner. Although I offer to send her to the doctor half way through our session, she insisted to complete the job with no complains. That's what I call "GEMS".. :)

On our way to the doctor, she was absent minded enough to forget her handphone and I have to turn back and drop her at the hotel since I'm late for another appointment. I hope she made it to the doctor and feeling better now.

Looks : 7/10 (typicaly young gal look)
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 8/10 (she was wet throughout the session and seems to enjoy as much as I do)

Cheers,
Jeff

thaiboy
24-12-2006, 12:28 AM
oh and almost forgot 23rd onwards till departure rate is 90 90 2 ,those who already book their slot will also get this rate...last few days... Merry xmas...

asiancigar
26-12-2006, 08:46 AM
Haha... santa claus did not give me any presents, so i went out to buy myself one.... many thanks to Bro Thaiboy for 2pm slot yesterday

What can i say.... Ewa is simply the perfect SYT who will cause 2 skips of a heart beat for the "lau ter kos" like me in samsterland.... i am almost convinced that she is underage... hehehe

What a lovely gem... GF feel all the way, always smiling, always so concerned about my didi,... her BBBJ was fantabulous... juz like how all my ex-GFs used to do, ask her to show me her pussy and she immediately switched to 69 and what greeted me was a pussy looking like that of a 16 year and anal hole no bigger than the the sharp end of a pencil..... wah lan, my didi getting hard just thinking of doing it again... grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. and best of all,... both holes tasted really good too :cool:

EWA:
Looks:8/10(totally a school girl, only missing the uniform)
Body:7.5/10 (not for tit ppl but ideal for paedophiles...hehehe)
Pussy: 10+/10 (i'm a pseudo-paedophile... hehe)
AR+: words cannot describe
BBBJ:10/10
Fingering: i prefer to lick (more classic lah)
FJ:10/10 didi very satisfied although head is still sore coz she so tight
Frenching: like GF
Attitude: friendly and gives a strong GFE
Overall: 9.9/10
RTF: what do u think... hehehe

Cheerz
asiancigar

ps. a few more repz pts wouldn't hurt (200 here i cum)

shrek
26-12-2006, 09:16 PM
Had a date with Ewa this afternoon.
Thanks to Thaiboy for squeezing in a slot for me....

Age : 25 years old <-- she said one. but here stated 20 lei??
Face : 7/10 (70% alike to photo)
Boob : Confirm just an A or even smaller..
BBBJ : 7/10 (
Catbath : 7/10
FJ : 8.5/10 (TIGHT AH) (1st shot is a quick one as she was really tight, after i regain my posture, 2nd shot is a long one till she BTH, beg me to stop as she claim she keep cumming..., ten in the end, PCC to unload my 2nd shot.. perhaps she tired also la, she say last nite couldnt sleep due to the bed bugs, haha)

GFE : 8.5/10 (make you feel like her bf, had a small rest for interval, hug like kola bear n sleep, WHooo)

qza879
27-12-2006, 12:22 AM
Had my last minute session with Ewa yesterday. Had SMS Thaiboy at around 10pm, asking if there was a slot available around 11pm. Receiving his reply brought a smile on my face. After confirming my slot, i quickly went down to the hotel. After getting the room no, quickly went up to meet this sweet young girl. Looking at her reminds me of a certain HK actress but cannot remember who. She is petite, fair and friendly. Waited for a while for her to have her late dinner while we had a chat. She speaks simple english and is enough to strike a proper conversation. After she finished her dinner, she sat beside me, cuddling on to me while we continued to TCSS. After a while, she then suggested the showers.

In the showers, not much bathtub action. Just wash under the showers. After cleaning up, I went to the bed to wait for her while she continued her bath for a while more. She climbed up the bed to me and hug me. very girlfriend feel. She then started to cathbath me on the ears, the necks, the chest and slowly to my bro. I was already harden by then and her mouth engulf it. Her BBBJ was of good suction and good depth. The BBBJ was sensational and went on for quite a while before she capped me and rode on. She is definately very hardworking and lovely as she rode on top of me. She then pulled me up as we changed into missionary. Her warm, tight and wet pussy started to tighten further as I picked up speed. She was moaning and saying that she was cumming. Soon we cummed together. I laid back on the bed as she cuddled on with me for a while more before she cleaned me up. After cleaning, she came to my side as she hugged closely together and continued our chat. It did not take long before my bro got aroused and harden. Round 2 was pretty much the same so I shall not go into details. (OC come home leow...)

1 thing I muz comment is the girlfriend feel of Ewa and how she make you feel at ease with her. She is very friendly and can talk. Service also very good.

Age : Did nt Ask. But she seems very young. Around 20-22?
Face : 8/10
Boob : A cup
Catbath : 8/10
FJ : 9/10
Service: 9/10

GREENHORN JASON
28-12-2006, 02:31 AM
Bro ThaiBoy:

Thanks for the 24dec 6.30pm slot.I was extremly late for the appt.Car break down on highway and after calling tow-truck,never wait just release handbrake lock car and hail taxi.taxis dun wanna stop on CTE lor!!!!!

Reach room at 7.30 instead,tink EWA called u and u give allowance---THANKS A MILLION!!!Straight away bonk like no tomorrow,no time wasted on BBBJ or whatever.1 bonk and wow,what a relief cos she really satisfy my post christmas blues!!Left at 8.25pm cos another bro coming.

Will really look forward to ur other gems again!!!pls also read ur inbox cos i've PM u.

Happy new year Bro Thai!!!!!!

thaiboy
25-03-2007, 09:01 PM
She is back......... ! 110 90 2:rolleyes:

thaiboy
25-03-2007, 09:57 PM
What you see and What you get, real life pics

Interested samsters pls PM yr contact, date and time prefer, pls do not ask for contact no. cheers

onlee69
27-03-2007, 07:15 AM
Thanks bro Jacky for the short arrangement and good pricing, too much FR on her so no need to write long just 1 word " Song" for the whole session, next target Denis or Kate, sms you soon Jacky:p

For those bros have not book her, please do so, damm cute and syt, CB licking good too, fertish of bonking a young underage girl?:eek: Ewa is the one.

Cimed
onlee69

Dhornyboy
27-03-2007, 09:04 PM
FR on Ewa:

Looks : 6.5/10 (cute)
body : 6.5/10
BBBJ : 11/10 (good suction and deep throat, haha buay tahan la)
FJ : 11/10 ( Go-the-extra-mile attitude)
Attitude : 10/10
Picture accuracy : 75%
RTF: For Sure
booked with bro thaiboy on yesterday afternoon, overall was a great fuck.
except i found her bleeding... when i pull my dick out of her pussy... it looked bloody... i got cap on so.. i dont think there is much to worry.

thaiboy
29-03-2007, 01:07 PM
end month sales, 90 90 2:D

Interested samters pls PM your contact no. time and date prefer, pls DO NOT ASK FOR CONTACT NO.

frozebite
30-03-2007, 11:27 AM
Thanks to bro Thaiboy; had Ewa on Tues but only have the time to post FR now...

Overall, it was a really satisfying bonk. She definitely looks much better in person than in the photos, as she really has the looks and bubbly personality of a schoolgirl. Oh, and the boobs of a schoolgirl too! Hahaha... But I like! Can you already tell that I enjoyed myself? :)

Anyway, details will be spared and on to the impt ratings:

Looks : 7.5/10 (oh, so cutesy!)
Body : 8/10 (Me like small boobs lah; so if you only have eyes for melons, pls stay away)
BBBJ : 9/10 (good suction and deep throat)
FJ : 9/10 (Very hardworking, combined with full Dolby surround sound)

Overall, great bonk and once you warm up to her, she can be really very playful and naughty!

thaiboy
31-03-2007, 12:17 AM
Thanks to bro Thaiboy; had Ewa on Tues but only have the time to post FR now...

Anyway, details will be spared and on to the impt ratings:

Looks : 7.5/10 (oh, so cutesy!)
Body : 8/10 (Me like small boobs lah; so if you only have eyes for melons, pls stay away)
BBBJ : 9/10 (good suction and deep throat)
FJ : 9/10 (Very hardworking, combined with full Dolby surround sound)

Overall, great bonk and once you warm up to her, she can be really very playful and naughty!

Kamsia ;)

90 90 2 still On till departure, RTF special rate:rolleyes:

Maui
31-03-2007, 03:30 AM
Juz back bonking Ewa.. Wanted to bonk kate but she is occupied.. Which brudder is bonking her huh, better admit.. haha.. Thaiboy dan arrange for me Ewa..

1st impression, wah, this one is really SYT looking lor.. Got the bonking your Gan Mei Mei (god-sister) look.. really petite.. hees..

tcss abit, she told me her name is Xiao Wei.. discovered that she is quite talented, she speaks 5 languages.. thai, english, chinese, hokkien, and malay.. but languages other than thai & english is mostly vulgar.. haha..

went to shower, see why bath tub no water? oh, she say she do wash up the standing way.. i chin chai, so she proceed to rubba me clean.. i proceed to rubba her clean too..

hop to bed and hug like no tomorrow.. kisses are fierce and passionate.. mi mind kept tinking that i bonking mi Gan Mei Mei.. she slowly work her tongue to mi nipples.. it tickle me a little coz the suction is good.. move down south to sexitisfy my didi with her Bbbj.. raincoat mi didi as she expect a thunder storm approaching.. she rode me like a stallion on the verge of sprinting off the gates.. i ramp her hard.. quick.. her body stiffen.. her moans turns to panting.. i knoe she got what she wans liao.. i step up another gear, ejaculate mi load.. wow.. feeling was great.. she rested awhile on me with mi didi still in the love hole.. she say she needs a while to catch her breath back.. haha.. i was so proud.. none of it is like faking..

we carried on fondling on the bed.. talk dirty with each other.. we spoke 3 languages.. english, chinese, 1/2 thai and 1/2 hokkien.. she ass never stop grinding mi didi.. mi didi was hard and strong all the moment.. she say she buay tahan and request her 2nd shot.. i fook her with her back facing me.. i penetrate her slow this time as i wan to enjoy myself too.. i slowly begins to deep thrust her, mi fingers were busy fondling her nipples and pussy.. she moans and i pants.. she says mi didi very long, she very 'shuang'.. ego boosted, i begin to ramp her hard and deep.. within moments i let off mi 2nd load.. we hug in the same position for 5 mins.. both of us are too shuang with each other..

as there are still much time left, we carry on with tcss.. this gurl can really chat.. and she is very willing to learn her chinese.. we spoke alot, i also teach her alot of new chinese character.. im like a teacher teaching a secondary school kid mandarin.. haha..

Looks:7.0+1.0 (Gan Mei Mei Look + Got 虎牙)
Boobs: 6.5 (Tink A+.. Like a young gurl at puberty..)
Pussy: 7.0 (Sparse south)
Bbbj: 7.0 (Lick around mi groin area to turn me on.. Good effort)
Fj: 8.0 (Bonking a Gan Mei Mei fantasy has been fulfilled)
Gfe: 7.0+1.0 (Chatty & funny.. Talks a lot of languages)
Rtf: Maybe (Still have Kate's BBBJ in my thoughts) Hees..

Brudders pls upped me if you like mi FR..

thaiboy
31-03-2007, 12:34 PM
Juz back bonking Ewa..

i also teach her alot of new chinese character.. im like a teacher teaching a secondary school kid mandarin.. haha..

Secondary? or Primary school :p

dbeu1241
31-03-2007, 08:24 PM
Secondary? or Primary school :p

More like secondary:D

dirtymonk82
31-03-2007, 08:33 PM
saw the pics...kinda remind me of mihiro the jap av starlet :D

thaiboy
01-04-2007, 11:43 AM
saw the pics...kinda remind me of mihiro the jap av starlet :D

A little :D

weicong
01-04-2007, 11:52 AM
Hi, can I know when is she leaving? And what time she starts work?

shuaige84
01-04-2007, 12:23 PM
ewa looks syt like a sch gal... bro she going back when? :D

wls711
01-04-2007, 06:14 PM
First thx Bro TB,follow by simple FR for Ewa

when she opened the door,first sight quite surpised me that she is sooooo small build ,more smaller size than my GF.Joke with her -are u under age?she ommend look like 15,16 years old school girl!and she said i'm like Japanese actor-木村拓哉

after shower soon start BBBJ at lease 5mins and rode top of me,feel VVVy shiok -can feel her lovehole wall tight-tight and i can see my"biger" didi(her comment 6 inch long and perimeter 12) in-out beautful pussy,happpy unload 5 mins later.

after break while we went for clean-up and shower,laying down bed Tccs,she say she scary me bcz my eye "locked" her face,she feel i'm very fierce,hv to explaint that she is very similar face and build like my GF who aparted were 8 months never see each other,miss my gf bcz her

later try 2 shot,but me feel guilty to my GF,going 15 mins can't cum,so give up.it is not her fault,she work vry hard actually.:p

still going tccs afer shower ,until times up.pay up and
hug her to thx her gd service.

chrys
01-04-2007, 10:05 PM
And the dream continues...

After my session with Kate, Ewa popped by...First impression?..gosh, isnt she alittle too young but ooo la la...she be a SYT for sure... Cute and small sized. I like... Between kate and ewa though, kate be better at english than ewa, but not entirely a chicken duck kinda thingy. I must say again, these two ladies are extremely playful and like to tease. Ewa told kate that she wanna bang me there and then and pounced on me while still wearing her jeans shorts and sphagetti top. She then started grinding against my poor little bro driving me crazy and wanting more but halfway, she pulled away and started laughing...grrr....such a tease..just u wait i thought..

Ewa then took me to her room and the action started almost immediately, took a shower together with hands exploring each other, booblovers will be greatly disappointed but lucky, im not. I think her perky little boobies and erect nipples be great. If i wanted to grab boobies, Id grab my own cos mine according to kate and ewa be at least b~c cup... :(

We laid down on the bed and i started exploring her..her body is divine i tell ya...soft..smooth as silk..and responsive...She let me paint her, which to me is a super plus point..i love the reaction i get from it.. the squirming, the moaning and the tensing as she cums is a great turn on for me, not that i needed to be turned on any more.

Having had her turn, cap on and charged! She is a very small petite lady and the feeling i had when i entered her can only be described as...super tight.. Had to focus as I pumped her in various positions, her moaning getting louder and louder...kissing, clinging to each other for a heck of a ride..

One thing I like abt her is that she takes initiative...in any position, she tries to maximize your pleasure..gyrating her hips...etc... Couldnt take anymore and gave in to her...releasing every remaining bit of me into her...

We lay down and snuggled up and tcss again....not much time left for another round and the poor thing was tired..plus another lucky bro is waiting for her after me.... I was quite happy having such an experience wif this syt.

kate is very good...ewa is just better... then again...its just my 2cents worth opinion...

Looks : 7.5/10 ( SYT...enuf said)
Body : 8 /10 ( I liked every inch of her body....youth is a beautiful thing)
BBJ : 5 /10 ( again...no fan of bj's)
FJ : 10 /10 (sound effects everywhere..whats not to like)
GFE : 10 /10 (not so easy to converse...but enjoyed every min of our time)
RTF : Yeap..

Thanks bro thaiboy once again....

thaiboy
02-04-2007, 09:55 AM
And the dream continues...

After my session with Kate, Ewa popped by...First impression?..gosh, isnt she alittle too young but ooo la la...she be a SYT for sure... Cute and small sized. I must say again, these two ladies are extremely playful and like to tease. Ewa told kate that she wanna bang me there and then and pounced on me while still wearing her jeans shorts and sphagetti top.

Kamsia ...:p

thaiboy
03-04-2007, 12:54 AM
First thx Bro TB,follow by simple FR for Ewa
hug her to thx her gd service.

Kamsia ....90 90 2 fever still on :D :p

slyer
03-04-2007, 11:02 AM
Kamsia ....90 90 2 fever still on

best deal for apr :D hope i haf time to try her b4 she goes

thaiboy
04-04-2007, 12:30 AM
best deal for apr :D hope i haf time to try her b4 she goes

few more days :rolleyes:

BlurBlock
04-04-2007, 10:49 AM
I had Ewa last week thanks to ThaiBoy. Value for money. As so much had been said about the girl, I will not be writing much.

Look : 7/10 syt
Boobs : A cup (A bit small for me)
BBBJ : 7/10
F/J : 7/10

The only sad part is that there is no proper bath. Maybe Thaiboy can tell her to work on the wash up part and that will be a plus.

Cheeers

alwaysandy
04-04-2007, 12:27 PM
I also just visited her, quite cute...but not my type. it is value for money for 2shot at the rate.....I didnt manage to shoot the 2nd shot out.....not much mood into it, keep going soft.....

However, the bath is quite ok for me....

Look:7/10
Boob:Aonly amateur tits
bbbj: 6/10 i have to ask her to slow down
FJ:8/10
Attitude:9/10
RTF: rarely rtf 1.

She say will be here till sun...duno real or not....

thanks to thaiboy

Sylvan
05-04-2007, 01:52 AM
Hi Thaiboy,

When is her last day? I still haven't got chance to try her CIM but seeing her 'teenage' body really turn me super on...

thaiboy
05-04-2007, 01:21 PM
90 90 2 still on thru the weekend;)

xiaonanhai
05-04-2007, 02:34 PM
First, Thanks Thaiboy for this goody gem! =).

this is my 2nd FR. =x also my 2nd time.

Haha, got a slot for Ewa at 11am. 9am sharp, Thaiboy sms me the target hotel and i went down. With the help of thaiboy found the hotel easily. As i was abit early (1hour cos i abit excited) i went around walk walk. 11am sharp get my target room.

Knock on the door, and Ewa open. At first glaze wow so young =X. went in tcss awhile relised she is actually older then me by a few year =x (i am 20 =p). Told her i only 2nd time and 1st time is not really good experience, she giggle and ask me drink coffee and also give me chocolate to eat (wow good service lor, she also having her breakfast cos i went too early she still sleeping =0).

then she lead me to the bathetub and wash up for me. wow first time using bathetub lol, she slowly wash for me and say my didi look big and want ask er friend come over see (i think every one also same ba not sure =x). Then slowly we start kissing, lol we basically keep frenching non stop.. woot feel so like a gf. and slowly lick my whole body and start to BJ me. BTH liao do normal with her, after a while she ask me want try doggy (think she know i inexperience) then move to position. Maybe due to 2nd time only still feel uneasy very hard to come lor. But she keep encourage me, say take my time and stuff then help me do HJ and when i cum she let me CIM. oopx. this first shot is sooo shioke!.

After that we rest and watch channel 5. She told me of her family and she loves dog (she have a toy 1) very GF feeling =x damn song... after a while start to attack her nipple then move on to doggy her again... ( i think i am in love in this postion). after that due to not enough time so i never shot and went to bathe. I must thank thaiboy at this part cos i was already over time like 10min but he never compain much =x Good service /salute! before i left she still give me a good french woot really so gf like!.

O ya she leaving this sunday!! hope she come back soon as i will confirm RTF =x

looks : 8 / 10
body : 8 / 10 (I dun really mind small or big breast)
bbbj : 8 / 10 (slow and steady. 2nd time so abit not accuate)
CIM : First time CIM look at her face damn song =X
FJ : 8 / 10 (can try alot of positions...knws what to do while on top..)
GFE : 12/10 ( make me feel like a king. will hug me like a gf =))
RTF : confirm! when she is back i will confirm RTF her =) muhaha

billy_bonker
05-04-2007, 04:22 PM
just had my session with ewa. second for me, first under thaiboy. thks.

what's there to say that's not already been said! overall a very enjoyable session. she really is cute and very playful but quite a vixen when it comes to sex. no complaints there!!

look forward to seeing her back soon....

thaiboy
06-04-2007, 01:08 AM
just had my session with ewa. second for me, first under thaiboy. thks.

what's there to say that's not already been said! overall a very enjoyable session. she really is cute and very playful but quite a vixen when it comes to sex. no complaints there!!

look forward to seeing her back soon....

Kamsia...Last two days 90 90 2 still on:eek:

Sylvan
06-04-2007, 03:06 PM
Kamsia...Last two days 90 90 2 still on:eek:

Wah lau...too bad...if her last day of appt is on next monday then mayb i still can make it to visit her 1 last time b4 she go home... i heard tat she is nt coming back to singapore anymre, is it true bro thaiboy?

Stuck in oversea now...filled wif regret... :(

slyer
06-04-2007, 05:18 PM
Wah lau...too bad...if her last day of appt is on next monday then mayb i still can make it to visit her 1 last time b4 she go home... i heard tat she is nt coming back to singapore anymre, is it true bro thaiboy?

Stuck in oversea now...filled wif regret... :(

she really nt coming back to s'pore? :eek:

Da Vinci
07-04-2007, 12:55 AM

i very seldom see ur FR, though I see your postings everywhere saying wanna try this, wanna try that...

Bro!!! share la.. dun secretly hide one corner bonk and no share share leh!

slyer
07-04-2007, 10:32 AM
i very seldom see ur FR, though I see your postings everywhere saying wanna try this, wanna try that...

Bro!!! share la.. dun secretly hide one corner bonk and no share share leh!

i gt post fr leh... i usually post fr on prc gals 1 or 2 times a mth... i last tried thai fl since feb07

flashgordon
07-04-2007, 08:50 PM
First of allllll....a BIG thanks to bro thaiboy... U really got a real gem in EWA.
Got her 3PM yesterday....

A lot had been said about her service...all i can say she's really good....

I wont be posting ratings of her , most of our bro's here already mentioned.

I wont forget when she ride me on top, like a cowgirl loosing her senses, as I can see her facial expression and body movement while i'm lying flat in the bed, the way she ride me is like an intensity 9 earthquake that would make a big tsunami that would swept singapore... hehehe...I was looking at my little bro as it disappear when she moves up and down, damned it was tight and slippery when wetttt, can see her juices free flowing and her body trembling, alas we cum same time, all i can remember where hugging tight, squeezing until the last drop of my juice comes out.....

It's a sexperience that I'll wont 4get....brother thaiboy , thanks, sori i cant up you , i dont have enough pts here. next time.

i catch the last boat b4 she went off.

flash gordon...

thaiboy
07-04-2007, 09:32 PM
First of allllll....a BIG thanks to bro thaiboy... U really got a real gem in EWA.
Got her 3PM yesterday....

Kamsia ..Last slot of the tour available tonight :p

sk8jack
07-04-2007, 10:07 PM
Managed to book the last slot today at 7:30pm. What a naughty and playful girl Ewa is. When she opened the door I said hi and went in and started taking off my shoes and she said its the wrong room, said she's Ewa's friend and told me to go to one of the room up the hallway. I remembered entering the correct room no. and so I apologised and head for the door when she bursted out laughing and told me she's Ewa. Made me look like a fool hah.
First time seeing her so couldn't recognise her properly.

She does look very young even though she said she's 25 this year. We chatted abit and then started bathing together. It was SOP and after bathing she gave me a good BBBJ on bed. She really know how to suck, made me cum but was disappointed that she sneaked a condom onto me right before i shoot, thought can CIM. After that went to clean up and chatted abit. She wanted to make me cum again so started to lick and suck my nipples, followed down to my dick. I started to attack her neck and ears, kissing and sucking them. Could hear soft moans from her and she wanted me in her, she slide my dick into her pussy and started pumping, changed to missionary and then to doggy and then she said she wanna be on top. She rocked to and forth pumping very fast, finally shoot my second load.

Overall a very satisfied bonk. Thanks thaiboy.

wls711
08-04-2007, 10:09 PM
First, Thanks Thaiboy for this goody gem! =).

this is my 2nd FR. =x also my 2nd time.

Haha, got a slot for Ewa at 11am. 9am sharp, Thaiboy sms me the target hotel and i went down. With the help of thaiboy found the hotel easily. As i was abit early (1hour cos i abit excited) i went around walk walk. 11am sharp get my target room.

Knock on the door, and Ewa open. At first glaze wow so young =X. went in tcss awhile relised she is actually older then me by a few year =x (i am 20 =p). Told her i only 2nd time and 1st time is not really good experience, she giggle and ask me drink coffee and also give me chocolate to eat (wow good service lor, she also having her breakfast cos i went too early she still sleeping =0).

Bro,u r Very luck-ate my chocolate that i had bought for her ,jealous u!man:confused:

Bro,TB,would u like upz me,pls,i don't like minus point too.thx

Sylvan
09-04-2007, 10:26 AM

She told me tat...tis is her 2nd time to singapore n she told me she is not coming back but maybe miscomm as we couldnt comm well... hope i get e wrong info from her... she is really a damn good fuck in 1 of my countless bonking 'career'...if she come back i sure RTF her...:cool:

Bonkist
12-04-2007, 04:54 AM
Hi bro....own u the FR...sorry...busy^^
Had try Tarma with Kate and Ewa....when i first saw Ewa....she was cute, very small size. And Kate was very beautiful, better than her pic, i should say. Just a short FR:

Kate (try 2nd times)

Face: 8.5/10
Boobs: 8.5/10 (abit enhanced)
Body:7/10
BBBJ + CIM: 11/10 (very hardworking and unload my stress....so shiok)
GFE:9.5/10 (very friendly)
RTF: If she return

Ewa

Face: 9.5/10 (SYT....my favourite type)
Boobs: 4/10 (A cup)
Body: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 10/10 (Did not manage to CIM....maybe my didi tired)
HJ: 8/10 (In the end, finish off HJ me....so shag)
GFE: 9.5/10 (very friendly)
RTF: Definitely!!

My 2nd time tarma.....i just realise my limit is only 2 shots....maybe old liao....but overall me very satisfy liao. Thanks Thaiboy for the intro. Great Gems:D

mckchw
19-06-2007, 12:07 AM
Ewa is very friendly.. No doubt small size but the gfe is good. She speaks decent english also.

Looks : 7/10 (School girl look, Fair)
body : 7/10 (A cup)
FJ : 8/10
GFE : 9/10
Picture accuracy : 95%

Extra points for very smooth skin.. make up for the small boobs..

As a quick note.. though I was the last for the day, she still very active and provided good service. :) Best part was when we watch Channel 5 and she start bj ing while I was engrossed with the tv..

Thanks Thaiboy for your lobangs.