15-12-2006, 05:10 AM
Name : Lovey

Vital stats : 33B-25-35 , 1.63m

Damage : 150/90/2

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g281/Hugoman/Lovey19yrs33-25-35163cm1.jpg

rocky73sg
15-12-2006, 07:23 AM
Bro,

so are you sharing this gem so that we know if it is good?

hugoman
15-12-2006, 05:49 PM
Bro,

so are you sharing this gem so that we know if it is good?

Hm.... bro i dun get wat u mean??:confused:

Doofus
15-12-2006, 09:33 PM
Tried Lovey today.

Just some quick impressions in case SB dies on me, and won't be so sim tia to lose my homework, or worse, post 5 or 6 times in quick succession >paiseh<

I think she is quite pretty, very slim and very very young looking, which makes her all the more pretty somehow. Boobs are nice (small) handful but adequate for me. Very sensitive nipples. Seems to get turned up if you lick them gently.

She seems very shy, very new at this, and I think this may come across as distant or cold, and I'll admit I was a little impatient at first, but talking to her later, can see she was more afraid and shy than any thing else. I was a bit disappointed also that couldn't french her cos she was wearing new braces and her teeth still hurt. Anyway, bros should remember, this girl is not pro, so must be a bit more gentleman.. then you let her show her mojo to you.

I think to properly appreciate Lovey, you have to be in the right frame of mind to be serviced and pampered. Not quite MP style service (no full bath treatment just sitting at the side and cleaning you), but the real treat comes when you get to bed.

I think her BBBJ is one of the best I have had in a while. Slurping got, licking got, and just nice suction for me (not too hard). And she doesn't blow, stop, wipe, blow, stop, wipe. I see those I oso sian 1/2 oredi.

Hers is almost continuous so can feel the build up of sensation until almost coming (must fight to control). And then she finally caps you and lowers herself and then you realize. WAH THIS IS EVEN BETTER! Damn tight and shiok.

Sidetrack a bit, at first I oso sian when I see her apply some lubrication. Haiz, like no confidence in me like that. But then once she lower herself on my throbbing rod, fresh from her blow, I can understand why she use the lubes lor.

I oso dun wanna let her win, so I keep pumping her in sibeh many chut patterns. Some girls fake orgasm until so bad, I oso lose my stiffness, but hers feels very really genuine (dunno if I really that power or not.. but with her, definitely felt very egged on to keep pumping longer and harder into her). In the end, I oso cannot tahan, and shot out my load.

We cleaned up and rested for a while. She still a bit unsure, and cos of language barrier, we hardly talked. When she told me only 10 minutes to go, I thought she wanted me to leave liao, but wow!! She just started her magic again. Killer BBBJ and then this time, she auto position herself for doggie. Feels quite shiok tho she is the slim type so ass not big and bouncy, but her tightness made up for it. Can't believe that I can still shoot off round two. Sometimes, even with good GFE girls oso can't shoot off 1 full round.

I don't think I will RTF, cos not much chemistry, unless I feel like trying her killer BBBJ and tight pussy again.

hugoman
17-12-2006, 01:04 PM
Tried Lovey today.

Just some quick impressions in case SB dies on me, and won't be so sim tia to lose my homework, or worse, post 5 or 6 times in quick succession >paiseh<

I think she is quite pretty, very slim and very very young looking, which makes her all the more pretty somehow. Boobs are nice (small) handful but adequate for me. Very sensitive nipples. Seems to get turned up if you lick them gently.

She seems very shy, very new at this, and I think this may come across as distant or cold, and I'll admit I was a little impatient at first, but talking to her later, can see she was more afraid and shy than any thing else. I was a bit disappointed also that couldn't french her cos she was wearing new braces and her teeth still hurt. Anyway, bros should remember, this girl is not pro, so must be a bit more gentleman.. then you let her show her mojo to you.

I think to properly appreciate Lovey, you have to be in the right frame of mind to be serviced and pampered. Not quite MP style service (no full bath treatment just sitting at the side and cleaning you), but the real treat comes when you get to bed.

I think her BBBJ is one of the best I have had in a while. Slurping got, licking got, and just nice suction for me (not too hard). And she doesn't blow, stop, wipe, blow, stop, wipe. I see those I oso sian 1/2 oredi.

Hers is almost continuous so can feel the build up of sensation until almost coming (must fight to control). And then she finally caps you and lowers herself and then you realize. WAH THIS IS EVEN BETTER! Damn tight and shiok.

Sidetrack a bit, at first I oso sian when I see her apply some lubrication. Haiz, like no confidence in me like that. But then once she lower herself on my throbbing rod, fresh from her blow, I can understand why she use the lubes lor.

I oso dun wanna let her win, so I keep pumping her in sibeh many chut patterns. Some girls fake orgasm until so bad, I oso lose my stiffness, but hers feels very really genuine (dunno if I really that power or not.. but with her, definitely felt very egged on to keep pumping longer and harder into her). In the end, I oso cannot tahan, and shot out my load.

We cleaned up and rested for a while. She still a bit unsure, and cos of language barrier, we hardly talked. When she told me only 10 minutes to go, I thought she wanted me to leave liao, but wow!! She just started her magic again. Killer BBBJ and then this time, she auto position herself for doggie. Feels quite shiok tho she is the slim type so ass not big and bouncy, but her tightness made up for it. Can't believe that I can still shoot off round two. Sometimes, even with good GFE girls oso can't shoot off 1 full round.

I don't think I will RTF, cos not much chemistry, unless I feel like trying her killer BBBJ and tight pussy again.

tight pussy in doggy must be damm song:D

hugoman
18-12-2006, 10:51 AM
she is also avail in christmas santa gal attire:D

hugoman
18-12-2006, 11:00 AM
she is also avail in christmas santa gal attire:D

Ah Dac
18-12-2006, 11:03 AM
Yo bro,

Long time never heard from me liao hor!!

Hosei bo??

:p

hugoman
19-12-2006, 04:25 AM
Yo bro,

Long time never heard from me liao hor!!

Hosei bo??

:p

Bro ok ok only la. Bro how abt u, my good bro;)

lordhell
20-12-2006, 05:00 AM
Thanks to Bro hugo to take all his effort to make this session for me. Here comes the FR ........

Knock on the door. The door slowly opened and a beautiful girl appeared infront of me. She has a nice body, especially, when she was took off her lingerier pieces by pieces and her look at first was normal, but the longer you look at her the more you will like.

We both try to TCSS for awhile, but she can't really speak english so we were like using hand signals to communicate more like chicken and duck.

After a while, she ask me to take off my clothes and i could hear the tap was running at the bath tub. I told her i want to take a bath first, while washing myself, she slowly clean my leg and body. To my surprise, she come back a short while to bath with me and she help me totally clean really like GF and BF feeling.

In the room, she asked me to lie down on the bed, she slowly take off her towel and join me. We hug each other while watching the TV. slowly i gave her a back rub. She turn around and started to roam around my whole body and soon she slowly communicating with my little brother and respond.
She slowly crawl on top on me and started to lick and suck my nipple and icking my neck. She start her nice cup C breast and pointed nipple to rub my body, sometime you cannot find while making love with your GF. Slowly she lick and kiss her way downwards toward my brother and capped it and started to blow me to nowhere. Her blowjob was slow and steady it was nice. After awhile, she started to ride slowly on me and we later switch to missionary and I pump her slowly and hard , her moaning were getting louder and louder and pump her with full force she shouted pain, for around 10mins that end my first shot. She really clean me up nicely and both of us lie on the bed and she hugging me. She is a keen learner, she used a picture dictionary while TCSS with me.

After awhile i was seduce by her body especially her nice breast. Her hands start plying with my brother and while hugging me. I told her this round i want doggie, she turn around and after 10mins, i shoot my 2nd shot, maybe wait too long. We then went to the bathroom together and she wash me up clean.

We TCSS and hugged each other and lie on the bed as there was some time left. After awhile, the her handphone ring, i know is time, paid up and left the place a clean and satisfied man.

To all bros, treat her like a lady and she will treat you like a man. even duo we pay for her service, she is still a women. It is worth to try this beautiful girl.

As said some FL is worth to write a FR, some just forget about it. As all bro know 'one man's meat is another man's poison'

Merry Xmas to all bro here and thanks to Bro hugo for getting the best babe for all the bro here and providing a tip top service again.

hugoman
20-12-2006, 06:59 PM
Thanks bro lordhell for yur FR. :p

simbasimba
21-12-2006, 05:02 AM
she is also avail in Christmas Santa gal attire

Bro you sure she will be on Santa suit?? Hm... I have the dream of bonking Miss Santa.:rolleyes: How wonderful will that be. :p

hugoman
21-12-2006, 01:18 PM
Bro you sure she will be on Santa suit?? Hm... I have the dream of bonking Miss Santa.:rolleyes: How wonderful will that be.

Bro i will instruct her her to wear when u make yur booking. i promised;)

hugoman
24-12-2006, 10:59 AM
x-mas...x-mas...special...

lovey going at 130 2 90:D