View Full Version : Westerhout 10 wh10

Pages : [1] 2

comm
27-11-2016, 07:19 PM
Er..seems like no thread for this house so creating 1 here

There is a butterfly in this house....

Fr on G10

Looks:
Definately acceptable for me, i think abit mixed blood features, personal rating 6.5/10. Complexion not good i think got pimple scars.

Body:
Big natural boobs tht have sagged. Curvy bum. Slim. For figure i think 8.5/10. Minus point due to saggy boobs. Also butt not tht good for doggy, i find kinda hard. All the meat go to the side, u know wad i mean ? The padding not in the right area. But Her lying doggy is good tho. Her figure is delicious if u are ok with saggy boobs. Small sexy waist.

Services & Skill:
Bathing. SOP.

Cat bath. SOP.

AR. None.

BBBJ. Yes bbbj, i find average skill level, suction / stimulation is Not strong enough. Enough to make me hard but probably not possible to cum due to weak suction. 1 thing i like is she plays along and let me mouth fuck her abit, if she increase stimulation / more suction strength i will definitely rate higher.

FJ:
Good. Patient. sporty and can do various positions.

Attitude: (Your experience might be different)
Can talk with
Plays along
Patient during FJ
Can speak english

SUMMARY
Looks: Above Average
Body: Solid Good
Services: Average
FJ: Good
Attitude: Good Enough

Comments
$50 a bonk....i think its totally worth it and value for money...also she can speak english so communication is better. all she needs is better make up skills and her looks rating can be much better. i gave her a average rating for services only because she gave a BBBJ. without bbbj it would be a poor rating. For FJ, during the run up to climax in lying doggy position, she was game enough to let me turn her head back for some long aggressive kissing on lips, inside mouth but no french she kept her teeth closed. I like her body and good fj session...overall score 8/10....RTF material.

Taiatsu
27-11-2016, 07:24 PM

Fr on G10

Looks: quite good for me, i think abit mixed blood features, personal rating 6.5/10. Not cute, not chio, more like attractive. Complexion not good i think got pimple scars

Body: big natural boobs tht have sagged. Curvy bum. Slim. For figure i think 8/10. Minus point due to saggy boobs. Also butt not tht good for doggy, i find kinda hard. All the meat go to the side, u know wad i mean ? The padding not in the right area. But Her lying doggy is good tho. Her figure is delicious if u are ok with saggy boobs. Small sexy waist.

Services:

Bathing. SOP.

Cat bath. SOP.

AR. None.

BBBJ. Yes bbbj, i find average skill level, suction / stimulation is Not strong enough. Enough to make me hard but probably not possible to cum due to weak suction. 1 thing i like is she plays along and let me mouth fuck her abit, if she increase stimulation / more suction strength i will definately rate higher.

Overall skills....average.

Tbc...
Hi bro this house is which country girl and how the charging rates?

cassano10
27-11-2016, 07:44 PM
Where's the live show? 555

comm
27-11-2016, 07:49 PM
Where's the live show? 555

hahaha :D

wait 1 day i find my special ops mask first....

Taiatsu-> thai $50, not sure how long

comm
01-12-2016, 08:25 PM
heard from her that some guys went down to find her....by showing her bigo screenshot to the okt and asking the okt if there is such a girl in the house

she said...kenna warning by the okt and this few day dun dare to bigo during working hours

cassano10
01-12-2016, 08:52 PM
555. I'm going to wh10 later. Show okt the bigo live with her broadcasting live? Lol

comm
01-12-2016, 08:58 PM
555. I'm going to wh10 later. Show okt the bigo live with her broadcasting live? Lol

lol...u do live session best la....:D

forgot to add....

she mention tht some customer like to ask her stupid question like "why you become a prostitute"

to this customers, she will show a black face and just finish fucking and go

comm
07-12-2016, 06:01 PM
Hmm,

16 looks not bad oso...big bone, pleasant big bone face, bah bah and i estimate might be quite tall

5 has ok face, acceptable looks, big boobs and curvy bum tht looks like it has alot of padding

6 has a syt look, small boobs

cassano10
07-12-2016, 06:33 PM
Hmm,

16 looks not bad oso...big bone, pleasant big bone face, bah bah and i estimate might be quite tall

5 has ok face, acceptable looks, big boobs and curvy bum tht looks like it has alot of padding

6 has a syt look, small boobs

you gotta ask whore grandmaster uncle bonkning. He's very popular with the gals. 555

naked123
07-12-2016, 09:36 PM
no1. small and petite. laugh sibei loud 1

no5. big boobies. mother of a 2 year old daughter. her name is ploy

no6. dont know much about her know her name is nikki.

no10. this girl 1 mug of beer drunk already.

no19. that time we 1 whole group go out eat mookata she say men only fuck no love. then tell me she bi

comm
08-12-2016, 12:59 AM
no1. small and petite. laugh sibei loud 1

no5. big boobies. mother of a 2 year old daughter. her name is ploy

no6. dont know much about her know her name is nikki.

no10. this girl 1 mug of beer drunk already.

no19. that time we 1 whole group go out eat mookata she say men only fuck no love. then tell me she bi

the hidden master has spoken :eek: :D

its fun to compare opinions and thanks for the interesting tidbits of info :) will complete my view on g19 if i have more chance to observe her inside the fish tank

number 6 ...saw her looking at her handphone all the time and customer come also dun really care

naked123
08-12-2016, 05:17 AM
some of the girls look at their phone because they dont want to serve indian/bangla customers.

bonkning
08-12-2016, 07:16 AM
sifu .. what is bi ah ..

moscato
08-12-2016, 08:06 AM

Fr on G10

Looks:
Definately acceptable for me, i think abit mixed blood features, personal rating 6.5/10. Complexion not good i think got pimple scars.

Body:
Big natural boobs tht have sagged. Curvy bum. Slim. For figure i think 8.5/10. Minus point due to saggy boobs. Also butt not tht good for doggy, i find kinda hard. All the meat go to the side, u know wad i mean ? The padding not in the right area. But Her lying doggy is good tho. Her figure is delicious if u are ok with saggy boobs. Small sexy waist.

Services & Skill:
Bathing. SOP.

Cat bath. SOP.

AR. None.

BBBJ. Yes bbbj, i find average skill level, suction / stimulation is Not strong enough. Enough to make me hard but probably not possible to cum due to weak suction. 1 thing i like is she plays along and let me mouth fuck her abit, if she increase stimulation / more suction strength i will definitely rate higher.

FJ:

Can talk with
Plays along
Patient during FJ
Can speak english

SUMMARY

Comments
$50 a bonk....i think its totally worth it and value for money...also she can speak english so communication is better. all she needs is better make up skills and her looks rating can be much better. i gave her a average rating for services only because she gave a BBBJ. without bbbj it would be a poor rating. For FJ, during the run up to climax in lying doggy position, she was game enough to let me turn her head back for some long aggressive kissing on lips, inside mouth but no french she kept her teeth closed. I like her body and good fj session...overall score 8/10....RTF material.

Good FR. Thanks:D

naked123
08-12-2016, 08:42 AM
Bisexual lo. Means she go for both man and women

merdman
08-12-2016, 10:57 AM

Fr on G10

Looks:

Body:

Services & Skill:
Bathing. SOP.

Cat bath. SOP.

AR. None.

FJ:

Can talk with
Plays along
Patient during FJ
Can speak english

SUMMARY

Comments

is this thai, chi or viet house?

bonkning
08-12-2016, 12:42 PM
Bisexual lo. Means she go for both man and women
:eek: ...

comm
08-12-2016, 01:54 PM
is this thai, chi or viet house?

Thai $50

:eek: ...

Grandmaster....i just realised something funny.....i think you are the perfect one for her...once you put on your special costume, she will be unable to resist u :D

bonkning
08-12-2016, 03:18 PM
nabeiz ...

cassano10
08-12-2016, 03:50 PM
Thai $50

Grandmaster....i just realised something funny.....i think you are the perfect one for her...once you put on your special costume, she will be unable to resist u :D

Grandmaster perfect for which gal? N what's the costume?
Uncle is only powerful in his naked state. 555

comm
08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Hehehe.....:D

giorgi
08-12-2016, 07:12 PM
lol you all joker lah..

francesco
08-12-2016, 07:44 PM
Grandmaster perfect for which gal? N what's the costume?
Uncle is only powerful in his naked state. 555

maybe try bunny costume, xmas just around the corner 😅

haha

naked123
08-12-2016, 11:35 PM
the girls in this house should be getting their menses soon. their temper will be up there so be careful hahahaha.

i already tio. i was supposed to video call her but she was working. so i msged her saying i will call her later but then i got too tired and slept abit. after i woke up, i tried calling her and she didnt pick up or rejected my call. she then ignored me for a few hours lol.

bonkning
09-12-2016, 08:30 AM
maybe try bunny costume, xmas just around the corner ��

bi leh...i prefer the straight n narrow...wasted...nice bobs n gud bod.
mmm .. wait ..but mayb tarma can...then see lesbian action .. who is her gud fren...er bro naked .. u kno?

comm
11-12-2016, 09:06 PM
the girls in this house should be getting their menses soon. their temper will be up there so be careful hahahaha.

i already tio. i was supposed to video call her but she was working. so i msged her saying i will call her later but then i got too tired and slept abit. after i woke up, i tried calling her and she didnt pick up or rejected my call. she then ignored me for a few hours lol.

who ur regular there now ??

naked123
11-12-2016, 10:24 PM
i wanna be selfish abit. not gonna say now.

before i change target i will definitely say. cos this one more towards bf/gf rather than regular.

cassano10
11-12-2016, 10:30 PM
i wanna be selfish abit. not gonna say now.

before i change target i will definitely say. cos this one more towards bf/gf rather than regular.

Comm just wanna check if both of you are 表兄弟.
Scarly his regular is your gf? Lol

comm
11-12-2016, 10:53 PM
lol...oks no worries

cassano10
17-12-2016, 06:05 PM
Delete post

naked123
17-12-2016, 06:20 PM
haha good guess. you are close though

this house got 2 girl groups

1,4,5,6,7,9,10,12,19 and more forms the majority and my tirak is 1 of them haha

anyways, 29 december this whole house off day.

bonkning
17-12-2016, 06:41 PM
1,4,5,6,7,9,10,12,19 and more forms the majority and my tirak is 1 of them haha

as long as not g2 ..

naked123
17-12-2016, 06:53 PM
why leh?:confused:

Chantelfin
17-12-2016, 07:33 PM
1,4,5,6,7,9,10,12,19 - one of them is naked123's GF

1 5 6 10 19 , this are what he reviewed therefore the GF is not among them. will he advertise for his GF ? I think not

Remaining possibilities are 4, 7, 9 and 12. Will check them out soon. 55555

bonkning
17-12-2016, 07:43 PM
haiz .. mai bok !@#^&**

bonkning
17-12-2016, 07:45 PM
1,4,5,6,7,9,10,12,19 - one of them is naked123's GF
1 5 6 10 19 , this are what he reviewed therefore the GF is not among them. will he advertise for his GF ? I think not
Remaining possibilities are 4, 7, 9 and 12. Will check them out soon. 55555
55555 .. i think it might not even be one of the above.

cassano10
17-12-2016, 07:54 PM
Delete post

cassano10
17-12-2016, 07:56 PM
as long as not g2 ..

Cos g2 bonkning's tirak. 5555

bonkning
17-12-2016, 08:12 PM
quote ahfit .. dun led the pussi out of the panty ..

naked123
17-12-2016, 08:45 PM
no wonder lah.

still got 2 or 3 more girls other than 4,7,9,12

i only remember those i've stated cos they really give me deep impression lol.

g1 - laugh sibei loud. sometimes i video call my gf can hear her saying lai lai inside the fish tank haha.

g5 - dislike me and me gf

g6 - ba ba

g9 - very similar to g1, petite and small in size

g10 - that time i video call gf, she talking to her friends i abit left out then i see her bigo live. then gf ask what am i doing then i show her. she jitao jealous and f me upside down then ignore me for 4 hours lolol.

g12 - tall?

g19 - the Bi

bonkning
18-12-2016, 09:56 PM
g5 - dislike me and me gf

you la...because of you lor...
never choose her...dats why angry.
nextime dun juz choose one...take both.

naked123
18-12-2016, 11:57 PM
later my GF take scissors cut of my dick LOL

gkguy
20-12-2016, 09:30 AM

G2 ker ban leaw

Cyberspace Nerd
20-12-2016, 10:48 PM
19 not bad leh. Any stats ? Looks bottom heavy. But tits like not bad....real or fake ?

comm
20-12-2016, 10:53 PM
i also noticed 19 but havent tried her yet

naked123
20-12-2016, 11:21 PM
no19 boobs i dont really know. a few times i sat outside waiting for overnight and saw her a few times. looks big, but surely is push up.

her personality is quite cheerful. spoken english is pretty good as she worked as a hang flower girl in indo for 3 years. her makeup is pretty thick and she has braces.

how i know? i sat opposite her when we were eating mookata.

Cyberspace Nerd
20-12-2016, 11:58 PM
no19 boobs i dont really know. a few times i sat outside waiting for overnight and saw her a few times. looks big, but surely is push up.

her personality is quite cheerful. spoken english is pretty good as she worked as a hang flower girl in indo for 3 years. her makeup is pretty thick and she has braces.

how i know? i sat opposite her when we were eating mookata.
What else did u see when you eating with her ? How's the figure like ? Can u pretend to ask her to intro a boobs surgeon lol

naked123
21-12-2016, 12:30 AM
her face actually got a few pimples/blackheads here and there. just that her makeup sibei power.

figure wise.. she is definitely slim and quite tall too.

boobs surgeon... haha she doesn't like silicone tits. then she told me she would have already did implants when she went back to thailand after quitting her job in indo.

bonkning
21-12-2016, 08:28 AM
G2 ker ban leaw
g2 ... u mean go bkk laew ? zhun bo?
my darling not this one, my darling g5 jingjing na...:o

naked123
21-12-2016, 11:18 AM

G5 got a lot of darling leh. G5 is those no money no talk. No money no love.

bonkning
21-12-2016, 11:31 AM
quote ahfit again...Dun let the pussy outta the panty...
usually these gers got many boyboy one la... whenever i go jalan with them..oways got some other guys call n ask them..where r u...wat u doing ..with who.. blah blah...i juz smile n tell them go ahead n take the calls n see how they handle their teelak gik or whoever.

but the darling i toking about is not the current g5....
is ex g5 go back bkk laew...heheh
current gik ...khon eun

cassano10
21-12-2016, 12:00 PM

Not everyone handsome n young same you. With your tirak paying for your sexion. 555

Cyberspace Nerd
21-12-2016, 03:37 PM
quote ahfit again...Dun let the pussy outta the panty...
usually these gers got many boyboy one la... whenever i go jalan with them..oways got some other guys call n ask them..where r u...wat u doing ..with who.. blah blah...i juz smile n tell them go ahead n take the calls n see how they handle their teelak gik or whoever.

but the darling i toking about is not the current g5....
is ex g5 go back bkk laew...heheh
current gik ...khon eun

wah bro, you also sifu level...............i long time no go jalan jalan with them or bring them home for bonk liao.......... :D

I quite lucky, those i went out with seldom get a lot of calls.....those that get a lot of call i usually drop them also 555

naked123
21-12-2016, 03:52 PM
mine 0 calls 55555

when i at home and she go out, she calls me instead 555555555555

Mjuseee
21-12-2016, 04:45 PM
$50 only??

bonkning
21-12-2016, 07:45 PM
wah bro, you also sifu level...............i long time no go jalan jalan with them or bring them home for bonk liao..........
bring home for bonk ... :eek:
...grandmaster lvl aeh .

viper182
21-12-2016, 09:03 PM
Yes,G2 went back on 9 of Dec to Chiang Mai.

Cyberspace Nerd
22-12-2016, 12:26 AM
bring home for bonk ... :eek:
...grandmaster lvl aeh .

recently got one cat 50 asked me where i staying.....i jokingly said "you want to come to my house is it ?"....she said why not during her off day? can make somtam for me :rolleyes:

but then now do these kind of things must be very discreet, like must wear mask when with them :D

btw this house timing how is it ? used to be shit like 1838....20min buzz already.

bonkning
22-12-2016, 07:37 AM
she said why not during her off day? can make somtam for me :rolleyes:
btw this house timing how is it ? used to be shit like 1838....20min buzz already.
wao who ahh...if duwan post can pm me. ask her can make creampie bo..
w10 timing ?waoo...u how long nvr go WH arh....
except w14 all houses here are 30min ..
dat day w14 jio me in... i heard the gers here damn chio but din bother bcos of their fuc up timing. ger alarm goes off in less than 20mins. i boycott this hse.

Cyberspace Nerd
22-12-2016, 12:53 PM
w10 timing ?waoo...u how long nvr go WH arh....
except w14 all houses here are 30min ..
dat day w14 jio me in... i heard the gers here damn chio but din bother bcos of their fuc up timing. ger alarm goes off in less than 20mins. i boycott this hse.

30min at WH 10 ??? wow thought only Lor 6 got 30min. ok will start exploring wh10 also :D

went into WH14 few days ago.....only saw one not bad but didnt note the num....havent been here since black pearl left :rolleyes:

comm
22-12-2016, 01:02 PM
ya i think 30mins now....did not take note but it certainly felt like 30mins...tht time with g10, after RTF bonk still can chit chat...laze around...she wear clothes and blow hair.....i stand behind her and keep feeling up her bum, occasionally squeezing her bum to feel her soft flesh....

somemore the fj took quite long....definitely 30 - 40mins that day

naked123
22-12-2016, 01:37 PM
Nowadays this house no business. Yesterday gf inside room video call me for 1hr during work hours lol. OKT also don't care hahahahaha

Cyberspace Nerd
22-12-2016, 02:25 PM
ya i think 30mins now....did not take note but it certainly felt like 30mins...tht time with g10, after RTF bonk still can chit chat...laze around...she wear clothes and blow hair.....i stand behind her and keep feeling up her bum, occasionally squeezing her bum to feel her soft flesh....

somemore the fj took quite long....definitely 30 - 40mins that day

no buzz one meh ? skali when you go out OKT ask you to top up $50 :D

comm
22-12-2016, 03:05 PM
no buzz one meh ? skali when you go out OKT ask you to top up $50 :D

Yaloh ! Thts why after awhile i start to worry and go down.....she still very relaxed.......

Cyberspace Nerd
22-12-2016, 11:06 PM
Saw g10 looks....totally not my type....

The okt damn cb. Can't see g19 walked out he gave one kind of face. Wtf.

comm
22-12-2016, 11:13 PM
ya the more chubby okt is like tht.....he will treat u very good if u customer and very no good if u walk away

the skinner okt i think is more bo chup

bonkning
23-12-2016, 08:20 AM
Saw g10 looks....totally not my type...
The okt damn cb. Can't see g19 walked out he gave one kind of face. Wtf.
g10 is comms type ...is an acquired taste 5555
which okt... the old man white hair? he used to b very frendly but recently he made some comments abt me...skinny guy boss is not bochup...heard him told him off say how i cheong is my business n dat he shd juz mind his own biz n let me be. but is bcos skinni kno me cos i used to regular.
after dat old man doesnt bother me anymore...but not before giving me another piece of his advice ...again.

u juz go in see see dun care abt him. skinni boss welcome ppl walk in see see notake he ok one. i hav camp there many hours n hav never seen skinni make any rude comments on ppl who c c no take.
g19 body is gud...juz kinda dark. if u like those bobs running around on ur chest n elsewhere u can special request ask her do boob massage for u...if she not tired. she say early first few customers can...but evening cannot cos tired oreadi.
but yandao late @ nite or anytime oso can...ask in thai sure.. dai ka.

gkguy
23-12-2016, 09:46 AM

Yup. 12th dec to be exact

Cyberspace Nerd
23-12-2016, 10:17 AM
The okt wear specs one always outside one used to be ok but lately not sure what happened to him really one kind. The skinny one I think is the boss. Nice fellow .he used to b at lor 6 h52.

bonkning
23-12-2016, 12:05 PM
The okt wear specs one always outside one used to be ok but lately not sure what happened to him really one kind. The skinny one I think is the boss. Nice fellow .he used to b at lor 6 h52.
dun care him la. juz walk in c c...if her look a gum take.
i oso curious for the results of ur investigation...
i visited twice but stil confused ..:o

cassano10
23-12-2016, 12:36 PM
Delete post

bonkning
23-12-2016, 03:03 PM
Boss rarely at house

maichai. hes there everyday...but not at ur usual timing:D

viper182
23-12-2016, 09:04 PM
Yup. 12th dec to be exact

Sorry Bro, G2 left on the 9th of DEC.

gkguy
24-12-2016, 03:40 AM
Sorry Bro, G2 left on the 9th of DEC.

She in boss room n nv work nia. Waiting for her boss to arrange antivice clearance to go back

jonydown
24-12-2016, 10:29 AM
the last time i visited them, they all killing mosquito... biz is bad...

Cyberspace Nerd
28-12-2016, 11:07 PM
Was on my way to look for my tirak for post Christmas fuck but decide to check out g19 more thoroughly. The first time I saw her I felt tempted. The 2nd time I see her I still feel tempted. No choice cheong her.

Looks good in the tank but make up is indeed a bit thick but still ok. When she strip. Indeed a bit bottom heavy n there's cellulite on her ass. Minus some points there. Otherwise hour glass figure. Boobs likely 34b natural and very shapely on her body. The boobs not very big , not small just nice.

She's quite dark skin but I have no complaints cos last time my tirak all dark skin ones. Just think Beyonce or Tyra Banks or Jennifer Lopez. Those who like this type won't be disappointed . Contrast to black pearl who is more like Naomi Campbell type.

Anyway she's quite chatty n stuff but appears to be low energy , like trump would say lol. I don't feel like she's genuine and couldn't really connect with her despite my effort.

Shower very sop. Gave listerine right away thought got french but nothing.

Due to the generous timing we play around on the bed before she lazily gets down to work. I don't really feel her service but just play along like I m enjoying it. Who says men can't fake it lol.

After some cat bath she look for condom to cap me. Sian. But lucky cos I can feel her teeth during BJ. Nothing remarkable here. After that I want to service her n paint her but she said no cos still got blood from recent period which I found out later is true.

FJ very low energy from her. But the view is very good with her on top. After a while she went down and pulled me up. Wtf. I wanted reverse cowgirl which will be quite a view if you are a butt man. But she refused. Knn. So just do sideways and doggy..very shiok. Very good view from the mirrors. Her moans are not bad , feel quite good. Did doggy all the way to finish cos the butt cushion just feel so good. I just bang so hard aND still feel so shiok from the cushy ass. Very satisfied cos she didn't immediately dismount afterm I cummed.

Rtf why not. I like the body.
Her upper body is already quite solid and if she puts in a little bit of effort and works on her ass, will probably look like that.

https://scontent-sit4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15727191_1830336577239594_4996552021313542945_n.jp g?oh=407dd9681310b9fdf0c8f07c4067016d&oe=58F32F09

Anyone knows where i can find such ass in Geylang ? The last one that comes close was L8H66G G4 Pui. but upper body CMI.

naked123
29-12-2016, 01:40 AM
tmr the whole house close.

heard from my gf today pretty quiet.

bonkning
29-12-2016, 07:22 AM
The first I saw her I felt tempted. The 2nd time I see her I still feel tempted. No choice cheong her.
FJ very low energy from her.

she tired laew la. try visit her in the afternoon. this ger knows how to make use of those boobs to tease. her boobs massage damm shiiiook:D

Cyberspace Nerd
29-12-2016, 10:37 AM
she tired laew la. try visit her in the afternoon. this ger knows how to make use of those boobs to tease. her boobs massage damm shiiiook:D
She got use her boobs too but since it's not that smooth and caused friction on my cock which was a bit painful. She should have applied some baby powder first lol. have had better ones.

She said very quiet no business but can feel tired ? Wtf ... this girl is a seasoned WL. ..newbie better try not to play tirak games with her

Cyberspace Nerd
29-12-2016, 10:40 AM
tmr the whole house close.

heard from my gf today pretty quiet.
That's what g19 said...very quiet but no customers can still feel tired ...

Ya today house closed g19 asked me want to go out with her or not. Wow long time no cat 50 jio me out already lol.

bonkning
29-12-2016, 04:00 PM
She got use her boobs too but since it's not that smooth and caused friction on my cock which was a bit painful. She should have applied some baby powder first lol. have had better ones.

mmm.... dats bcos she din use all her skills.
u double sexxion her la .. she'll make sure ur cock no pain:p

Cyberspace Nerd
29-12-2016, 05:28 PM
mmm.... dats bcos she din use all her skills.
u double sexxion her la .. she'll make sure ur cock no pain:p

the service like that and not much chemistry 2x session i think just a waste of money. like that time 1838G11 ....time haven't up i feel like fucking off liao :rolleyes:

but i will test water again and see if she is worth the 2x session.

bonkning
29-12-2016, 08:31 PM
the service like that and not much chemistry
ohh..if no chem then nonid lorr...oso bcos her service change a lot laew. initialy i tot her service drop for me nia bcos i butterfly her.
pui butt so nice meh..,.

Cyberspace Nerd
30-12-2016, 01:10 PM
pui butt so nice meh..,.

I not only boob man....but also butt man....lol :D

I think malay cheongster will appreciate G19.

Cyberspace Nerd
03-01-2017, 11:13 PM
I was on my way to look for my tirak but when I walked past wh10 , I thought I should give g19 a 2nd shot. , literally 555.
I was struggling inside , wondering if I should find her or others in my rotation list. . I really like her body so g19 it is.
She usually don't wear bra under her dress so while walking up to her room, I put my hands into her dress and squeeze her boobs. Damn shiok.
Then instead of getting down to business we just muck around like lovers and she dry hump me in different positions.

She wants me to fuck her with her dress on I thought y not. Quite fun. It's kind of like spontaneous sex 555 ...been sometime I did this. So we basically skip shower. ..

So we made out with her dress on while she had already undressed me naughtily. Think she's in her crazy mood .

I went down on her and I think she likes it. Then she cap me and wants me to fuck her . Knn no service me how can so I go up to her and make her blow me for awhile. Not really good . Hopefully next time bbbj would be better lol.

Entered her in missionary so shiok n tight n no KY. Think she enjoying it compared to the first time cos she just pull me down n start frenching me like crazy. Took me by surprised. 555

FJ really good. Choot a few patterns and looking at the mirror really beh tahan...then cummed in my favourite position.

naked123
04-01-2017, 01:43 AM
go out eat with gf and her friends, no need pay
go out with gf and her friends to thai disco, no need pay
sometimes overnight her, no need pay
gave me a g-shock watch, a necklace and 2 tshirts. yesterday told me i like black or white cos she wanna give me more gifts.

everytime i wanna pay for our share, she say no need lol. only need to fork out cab fare.

Cyberspace Nerd
04-01-2017, 10:34 AM
go out eat with gf and her friends, no need pay
go out with gf and her friends to thai disco, no need pay
sometimes overnight her, no need pay
gave me a g-shock watch, a necklace and 2 tshirts. yesterday told me i like black or white cos she wanna give me more gifts.

everytime i wanna pay for our share, she say no need lol. only need to fork out cab fare.
Got ON here ? How much. G19 jio me out. If she treats me as her duck think no need pay also 555

julianass
04-01-2017, 05:35 PM
so good no need pay, like sugar mommy

wpns
05-01-2017, 08:47 AM
I was on my way to look for my tirak but when I walked past wh10 , I thought I should give g19 a 2nd shot. , literally 555.
I was struggling inside , wondering if I should find her or others in my rotation list. . I really like her body so g19 it is.
She usually don't wear bra under her dress so while walking up to her room, I put my hands into her dress and squeeze her boobs. Damn shiok.
Then instead of getting down to business we just muck around like lovers and she dry hump me in different positions.

She wants me to fuck her with her dress on I thought y not. Quite fun. It's kind of like spontaneous sex 555 ...been sometime I did this. So we basically skip shower. ..

So we made out with her dress on while she had already undressed me naughtily. Think she's in her crazy mood .

I went down on her and I think she likes it. Then she cap me and wants me to fuck her . Knn no service me how can so I go up to her and make her blow me for awhile. Not really good . Hopefully next time bbbj would be better lol.

Entered her in missionary so shiok n tight n no KY. Think she enjoying it compared to the first time cos she just pull me down n start frenching me like crazy. Took me by surprised. 555

FJ really good. Choot a few patterns and looking at the mirror really beh tahan...then cummed in my favourite position.

Good exp, and Fr

Up u for that :)

bonkhq69
06-01-2017, 05:43 AM

I saw g19 a few days back but did not try her. I like her looks as her looks kind of appealed to her and she looks really chio in her dress. hopefully to try her soon this or next week

naked123
06-01-2017, 06:18 AM
she looks very different in her sleep wear and specs.

I saw g19 a few days back but did not try her. I like her looks as her looks kind of appealed to her and she looks really chio in her dress. hopefully to try her soon this or next week

anyways, overnight is $200 in this house.

Cyberspace Nerd
06-01-2017, 05:31 PM
she looks very different in her sleep wear and specs.

anyways, overnight is $200 in this house.

This place opens at 12pm or 1pm ?

have to leave the place what time if ON ?

bonkning
08-01-2017, 09:51 AM
This place opens at 12pm or 1pm ?
have to leave the place what time if ON ?
waoo...skip step arh....chemistry yeryer horr...
nonid double sexxion zitao ki ON...then ur other darling how..

naked123
08-01-2017, 10:18 AM
if no chemistry or whatsoever, start 2pm and leave before 10am.

once you step inside the room, she will most probably go to her friend's room to TCSS and eat for hours till she's bored/tired.

for me i start 1.30am and leave around 11am

Chantelfin
08-01-2017, 10:23 AM
G19.

Looks 7/10 grows on you
Body 7/10 bottom heavy, boobs A+, dark skin, good height 1.6 above but thighs bah bah
Cbj - 6/10
Fj - 7/10. Playful girl, chatty, fucked her long and hard as she has good cushioning (fleshy) , best position is cowgirl position as she really engaged my dick (grind and thrust), and i finished her off missionary with her legs raised on my shoulders.
Good fuck for those who like dark skin thai girls with full figure. But Boobs a bit small though. Should get a silicon. next target here probably G5.

bonkning
08-01-2017, 10:32 AM
g19 boob how can be A plus nia...
u squeeze until become lidat sibo...:p

wah naked...din kno she eat so much...
think she look better when she first came.
i tried when she 2 days old...datime look better

Chantelfin
08-01-2017, 04:54 PM
G19 at most b for boobs. But it looks small on her as she is quite big size, especially her arse.

Chantelfin
08-01-2017, 04:55 PM
G19 at most b for boobs. But it looks small on her as she is quite big size, especially her arse. Best for her to get a boobs job

Cyberspace Nerd
09-01-2017, 12:16 AM
waoo...skip step arh....chemistry yeryer horr...
nonid double sexxion zitao ki ON...then ur other darling how..

I test water before, she seem like don't like ON type. see how first lol

G19 now my number 1 liao 555 :D

Cyberspace Nerd
09-01-2017, 12:25 AM
G19 at most b for boobs. But it looks small on her as she is quite big size, especially her arse.

Not at most a B but at least a B. definitely not A lah. When i put my hands in her dress, i can easily cup her boobs which definitely feels ample in my small hand.. lol and if you paint her when she lie down, you can see her boobs still perky unlike many natural boobs that goes to the side when they lie down. who knows, if she slim down, boobs can go down to B- or A+

her boobs not big but it looks nice on her. I think she knows it and didn't go for a boob job.

i think she is a good size, not too big not too small not too skinny ...don't know why, think my taste kind of change to this kind of size recently. but i think 1818G5 best cos so huggable :p

naked123
09-01-2017, 07:39 AM
most of the girls here a little fat because of geylang effect.

looking at g1, g4, g5 and g19 past photos on their respective facebook accounts, they are actually slim and looked quite nice.

boob size just by looking -
g1 - b cup probably. she is a mother of a daughter.
g4 - cfm b cupper. mother of 2. eldest son already 9yo
g5 - c cup and above fake tits
g6 - b cup
g7 - b cup
g9 - a-b cup? dont really know cos always cover up
g10 - b cup
g12 - b cup. cover up though cant see properly
g18 - should be b
g19 - cfm b la

gkguy
09-01-2017, 08:41 AM
Been sometime since i go back. But i do have gd memory of this house... But too many spy le. Heh

Cyberspace Nerd
09-01-2017, 11:37 AM
most of the girls here a little fat because of geylang effect.

looking at g1, g4, g5 and g19 past photos on their respective facebook accounts, they are actually slim and looked quite nice.

boob size just by looking -
g1 - b cup probably. she is a mother of a daughter.
g4 - cfm b cupper. mother of 2. eldest son already 9yo
g5 - c cup and above fake tits
g6 - b cup
g7 - b cup
g9 - a-b cup? dont really know cos always cover up
g10 - b cup
g12 - b cup. cover up though cant see properly
g18 - should be b
g19 - cfm b la

those confirm one confirm you try before....:p

今晚打老虎.
10-01-2017, 01:39 AM
never knew WH10 can ON one

naked123
10-01-2017, 06:18 AM
those confirm one confirm you try before....:p

dont have la. later my gf heartbroken again.

we were at level 2 eating, drinking and smoking when g4 came out to eat too. what i saw was her wearing a thin pajamas. then can see a little. she is a mother of 2. her boobs cannot be A cup 1 la.

g19 was washing the hair dye off her hair when she accidentally wet her singlet. then her singlet stick onto her boobs.

Cyberspace Nerd
10-01-2017, 12:43 PM
dont have la. later my gf heartbroken again.

we were at level 2 eating, drinking and smoking when g4 came out to eat too. what i saw was her wearing a thin pajamas. then can see a little. she is a mother of 2. her boobs cannot be A cup 1 la.

g19 was washing the hair dye off her hair when she accidentally wet her singlet. then her singlet stick onto her boobs.

I used to have a tirak , mother of 2 also. before give birth A cup. after 2 kids, still A cup. :rolleyes:

siam66
10-01-2017, 02:24 PM
Been sometime since i go back. But i do have gd memory of this house... But too many spy le. Heh

Bro ... what do you mean by spy ??? :confused: :eek:

bonkning
10-01-2017, 03:02 PM
u lor.... suddenly unexpectedly pop out from duno where..
tok jai na.

Cyberspace Nerd
11-01-2017, 02:13 AM
My last session with G19 was quite good. thought i will try 2 sessions. it's one hour long for 2 sessions here ...plenty of time....very good if you have tiraks here. but it didn't turn out like i expect.

haven't had such long session already. if you think about it, one hour inside there is a long time....just imagine watching porn for 1 hour with no story line but just action....when i watch porn online, even 30mins is a long time if there is no story line.

anyway, we just take things slow...totally non commercial feel. helped me undress in a non commercial way. lol

even after shower, we were still taking it slowly....i kept watching the time just to make sure we are not wasting time. after some time we got down to action. it seems like she is not going to take the lead. so we started off frenching like for ever. she was quite responsive which is a good thing. while frenching i start fingering her and juices start flowing. been sometime the girl's juice can flow naturally for me. it really feels different when you can slowly tease juices out from their pussy with your fingers with these girls.

i was still waiting for her to service me but no....sianz.....she wants me to do the job instead.

anyway, got something which i didn't get the past few sessions. so at least something. well it was me action all the way wtf....no service me..sibeh sianz... and after all my action i was waiting for her to cap me but still taking own sweet time. so i tried to mount her raw and she quickly siam :p just testing her ...but some girl will really let you raw her...i remembered that's what happened to me more than 10 years ago when i was just trying to "test water" by poking the girl raw...thought i would just do one or 2 stroke but i think both of us felt the shiokness and just cont. after that regret :rolleyes:

FJ was good. think she really enjoying it.....cos the juices kept flowing unlike some pretend to enjoy it but 1/2 way need to apply KY. you can also detect some bodily signs that shows the girl is really enjoying herself and not lying when she said she cum etc.

after FJ still plenty of time left. can really go 2nd round if you have the stamina. i was hoping she wake my brother up for 2nd round but she just went to rest. at least she was hugging me like her tirak. :D

so nothing really special for me with 2 sessions except lots of GFE and KC from her. newbie don't play tirak games with her. :rolleyes:

bonkning
11-01-2017, 07:00 AM
waoo...abalone soup...beypai ma...next step is ON laew...
mayb can eat yu sheng...
wish u a early happi new yer

siam66
11-01-2017, 12:28 PM
u lor.... suddenly unexpectedly pop out from duno where..
tok jai na.

55555 .... :p ... :D ... :p

Cyberspace Nerd
11-01-2017, 04:43 PM
waoo...abalone soup...beypai ma...next step is ON laew...
mayb can eat yu sheng...
wish u a early happi new yer
Don't want lah ...she kc Gao Gao later kena her gong tao jia lat lor

bonkning
11-01-2017, 05:51 PM
Don't want lah ...she kc Gao Gao later kena her gong tao jia lat lor
mai dong huang...this ger very hard to get one..
if can get horr.. means she kena ur gongtai ..ho sey laew

ffun161
11-01-2017, 08:24 PM
My last session with G19 was quite good. thought i will try 2 sessions. it's one hour long for 2 sessions here ...plenty of time....very good if you have tiraks here. but it didn't turn out like i expect.

h her. :rolleyes:

You are lucky bro. My session with her is below average. She told me she tired cannot service me. I do all the job. Pussy is loose too...

Chantelfin
11-01-2017, 10:22 PM
my exp also average, tell me tired but I told her to work and she lan lan, but she got put in effort in cowgirl position before I switch on top, grab her legs and pound her hard. finished at the bell. when girl try to be funny, fuck them hard and get your money worth.

ffun161
11-01-2017, 10:30 PM
Good point:D

gkguy
12-01-2017, 03:56 AM

Most of e girls know who i frequent. N they know alot of secret between me n my girl. 555.there quite a handful of pretty girl no? I didnt see them cuz i dun butterfly...

bonkning
12-01-2017, 07:09 AM
not everybody can get along gudgud with 19 one.
dats why we call him yandao...not for fun one.
somore he speak thai...sifu lvl
for me is lucky nia...my thai crap but she oso gudgud to me...like nerd fr so i can say the fr is accurate.
go learn some thai la... lala thai better than no thai

Cyberspace Nerd
12-01-2017, 12:02 PM
mai dong huang...this ger very hard to get one..
if can get horr.. means she kena ur gongtai ..ho sey laew

bro that's the problem, if kena her gong tao and hard to get will go crazy....like some people will go ON every nite .....how ???? :D

siam66
12-01-2017, 01:23 PM
Most of e girls know who i frequent. N they know alot of secret between me n my girl. 555.there quite a handful of pretty girl no? I didnt see them cuz i dun butterfly...

Lol ... ok I know who are the spies now :D ... pretty girls ??? ... can't answer you bro coz I have never been to this house :o :D

Cyberspace Nerd
19-01-2017, 11:44 PM
This house the timing damn lax or what. I swear I was in the room for like 75min when I paid for 2 sessions. The pace was so slow and I kept watching the time making sure we don't overshot. Foreplay (you know fooling around) n shower took up almost 30 min FJ about 15 to 20 min . I thought ok left 10min rest.

After 10min still no buzzer.

Anyone in this house do massage ? 30 min massage and 30 min FJ just nice. 555

bonkning
20-01-2017, 06:46 AM
I thought ok left 10min rest.
yang maikaojai ah...is your teelak special request okt not to sound bell bcos her darlin cum :D
knn u one week go gl how many times...stil got g99 38 n... ta kao ruu ja oak harkk mai jot na

Cyberspace Nerd
20-01-2017, 11:43 AM
yang maikaojai ah...is your teelak special request okt not to sound bell bcos her darlin cum :D
knn u one week go gl how many times...stil got g99 38 n... ta kao ruu ja oak harkk mai jot na

can like that one mah ? before she go up with me, i thought she signal something to the OKT at the front desk 555...........or may i got bonus minutes since i regular lol

think i cheong too much liao....going to take a break....CNY they also going to increase price. if want to cheong will only cheong the 30min houses avoid lor18. :rolleyes:

comm
20-01-2017, 03:09 PM
This house the timing damn lax or what. I swear I was in the room for like 75min when I paid for 2 sessions. The pace was so slow and I kept watching the time making sure we don't overshot. Foreplay (you know fooling around) n shower took up almost 30 min FJ about 15 to 20 min . I thought ok left 10min rest.

After 10min still no buzzer.

Anyone in this house do massage ? 30 min massage and 30 min FJ just nice. 555

Ya i also encountered before.....no buzzer 1 haha ! The ger decide themself

naked123
20-01-2017, 06:08 PM
everytime go out with gf and her best friend eat, they insist i no need to pay. unless they told me to treat them both. which i only have to fork out $50 wtf?

go out shopping, no stress cos no need pay for them else i tio fuck for trying to pay for them. wanted to buy a pair of addias shoes for myself so i looked around the store finding ones i like. in the end she said, go choose what you like, me buy for you wtf?

Cyberspace Nerd
20-01-2017, 06:16 PM
Ya i also encountered before.....no buzzer 1 haha ! The ger decide themself

I was like WTF how come so long one... :confused: then the girl can say "don't worry i got check the time ....15 more (bonus) minutes for you (since you give me a good massage service)"......:D

Cyberspace Nerd
20-01-2017, 06:18 PM
everytime go out with gf and her best friend eat, they insist i no need to pay. unless they told me to treat them both. which i only have to fork out $50 wtf?

go out shopping, no stress cos no need pay for them else i tio fuck for trying to pay for them. wanted to buy a pair of addias shoes for myself so i looked around the store finding ones i like. in the end she said, go choose what you like, me buy for you wtf?

did you tell your tirak, "can i fuck the both of you also ? " 555:rolleyes:

you confirmed her duck ...must be service goot goot......for her..... lol

cassano10
20-01-2017, 06:23 PM
did you tell your tirak, "can i fuck the both of you also ? " 555:rolleyes:

you confirmed her duck ...must be service goot goot......for her..... lol

Maybe naked123 used "nam mun phrai"(Thai corpse oil) on the poor wl?
No matter how handsome or young, nmp is the only logical reason I can think of.

https://youtu.be/0ZR9Nb2J2U4

comm
20-01-2017, 07:08 PM
Wah so good......

francesco
20-01-2017, 10:50 PM
Maybe naked123 used "nam mun phrai"(Thai corpse oil) on the poor wl?
No matter how handsome or young, nmp is the only logical reason I can think of.

https://youtu.be/0ZR9Nb2J2U4

ya looks like i must learn a thing or two

i jio-ed one ex AP b4, even i said i would pay ==> kept delaying until her last day also didnt go

haiz

Chantelfin
22-01-2017, 11:12 AM
Naked123, which of the girls willing to do ON? Dont want waste rtf, build kc if girl not want ON.

Cyberspace Nerd
22-01-2017, 12:01 PM
Naked123, which of the girls willing to do ON? Dont want waste rtf, build kc if girl not want ON.

Just ask the girl. some will simply say they don't like it as they lack of sleep etc....and then you get the hint.

Some don't like to fuck when the shop just open (they need to warm up), while some like to fuck early when the shop just open cos they have more energy.

Just ask them . :D

naked123
22-01-2017, 05:18 PM
ask the girls or the boss

but be prepared to stay inside the room and wait for them while they go out eat

unless you 2 very close then she will ask you go along. Else, stay inside room she will tabao food back.

OR

she will go to her friend's room to chitchat for a long time.

OR

very rarely, if you 2 are like love at first sight, she won't go anywhere.

Cyberspace Nerd
22-01-2017, 05:32 PM

unless you 2 very close then she will ask you go along. Else, stay inside room she will tabao food back.

OR

OR

or

if the boss not around, take her out for supper then come back. :D

Chantelfin
23-01-2017, 10:17 PM

OR

OR

thanks bro for info, but very sian to wait for gal to eat and come back. if she go eat buffet, die lah. wait long long where got mood.

Cyberspace Nerd
24-01-2017, 08:02 PM
For those who has tried girl 19 , is she naturally horny or what ? I noticed that we kiss and hug only her juice will start flowing. Or is she easily aroused ?? KNN fuck whole day, everyday can still get aroused easily ? :eek:

Empireanglers
25-01-2017, 11:23 PM
Wanna try wh10. Any recommendation from regular bros from there ? Long time never go geylang walk already. Sorry about it man.

bonkning
26-01-2017, 06:49 AM
u can try 19 challenge e teelakship of our yandaogor...
but how come w10 ah... got special...

Cyberspace Nerd
06-04-2017, 05:46 PM
I was told this house has a off day this month. any tirak know when exactly is it ? :D

naked123
07-04-2017, 05:42 PM
I was told this house has a off day this month. any tirak know when exactly is it ? :D

really meh?

i ask my gf

edit*
just asked. she says she doesnt know.
anyways, which girl said that?

naked123
21-06-2017, 05:02 PM
G2 went back today.

Next week g18 and g19 go back

Next month g12 go back

bonkning
21-06-2017, 05:28 PM
g2 isit 2 years skinnyskinny one....or she new ger

ffun161
21-06-2017, 05:44 PM
G2 went back today.

Next month g12 go back

G2 is new girl, how come go back so quickly?:eek:

Cyberspace Nerd
21-06-2017, 07:05 PM
G2 went back today.

Next month g12 go back
G19 found tirak? So fast go back

ffun161
21-06-2017, 10:53 PM
G19 found tirak? So fast go back

G19 here for 1 year already
About the time to leave
But G2 is very new
Surprising that she back now only after 1 month work

naked123
21-06-2017, 10:58 PM
G19 here for 1 year already
About the time to leave
But G2 is very new
Surprising that she back now only after 1 month work

ohhhh. i know who g2 liao.

can't blame it la.

she really cmi. i mean the looks really.... without makeup is even worst.

i remember before 1 of my overnight sessions, i was waiting outside talking to the white haired OKT and she told me she damn fugly and i agreed with him because i saw her before she started working and without makeup...............

bonkning
23-06-2017, 12:37 PM
ohhhh. i know who g2 liao.
who came with g2 batch?
longtime no come le... din kno hav new cai

ffun161
23-06-2017, 03:03 PM
who came with g2 batch?
longtime no come le... din kno hav new cai

No.1 service so so only with ice cold face.

jimmyteogm
23-06-2017, 03:10 PM
For those who has tried girl 19 , is she naturally horny or what ? I noticed that we kiss and hug only her juice will start flowing. Or is she easily aroused ?? KNN fuck whole day, everyday can still get aroused easily ? :eek:

Wow, she must be really popular

bonkning
23-06-2017, 05:29 PM
No.1 service so so only with ice cold face.
thats why nid naked to break the ice ...

naked123
23-06-2017, 06:32 PM
for some reason, she doesnt come along when we go out or when we dine.

WhoIsDat
13-07-2017, 03:19 PM
so sad my regular G19 went back.. any girls to recommend in the same house?

bonkning
15-07-2017, 08:36 AM
almost became my regular .. :(
mm .. but why must be from this house arh :eek:

Cyberspace Nerd
15-07-2017, 01:04 PM
almost became my regular .. :(
mm .. but why must be from this house arh :eek:

why almost ? she fail which part ? boobs too hard or butt too big ?? :D

i like this house cos timing....and ON $200 still reasonable. only if i can find someone i like. time to go there shopping again :p

bonkning
15-07-2017, 01:25 PM
why almost ? she fail which part ? boobs too hard or butt too big ?? :D
i like this house cos timing....and ON $200 still reasonable. only if i can find someone i like. time to go there shopping again :p
i was thinking go rtf cos service close to ap standard but then she wasnt availiable .. then i got distracted, saw one chiobu g15 and took her. i came out, g19 saw stared and gav me the ..nabez why u din wait for me look :o .. on my next rtf g19 .. arai gor mai dai :(
sometimes really cannot anyhow bonk .. esp the first n second ger must choose correctly. arbo u u turn come back .. offer expire laew.
i oso like this house, skinny boss nice. but too bad no girls gum after ex g5 left a yr ago.
i dun think now got new gers yet .. hav meh?
but mayb soon. cos heard new batch coming soon to L8

ON is $200? 19 told u arh?

cassano10
15-07-2017, 02:12 PM

ON is $200.

Someone mentioned b4. Was it naked123?

Cyberspace Nerd
15-07-2017, 02:35 PM
i was thinking go rtf cos service close to ap standard but then she wasnt availiable .. then i got distracted, saw one chiobu g15 and took her. i came out, g19 saw stared and gav me the ..nabez why u din wait for me look :o .. on my next rtf g19 .. arai gor mai dai :(
sometimes really cannot anyhow bonk .. esp the first n second ger must choose correctly. arbo u u turn come back .. offer expire laew.
i oso like this house, skinny boss nice. but too bad no girls gum after ex g5 left a yr ago.
i dun think now got new gers yet .. hav meh?
but mayb soon. cos heard new batch coming soon to L8

walau, you ownself picha ownself lobang...lol

ya ON 200....no meh ? or cheaper....she bluff me...:eek:

she say she don't ON true or not ?

bonkning
15-07-2017, 04:51 PM
walau, you ownself picha ownself lobang...lol

yaorr wasted... first visit allmost everything oso can ... think if i rtf another 3 4 times.. mayb arai gor dai..:eek:

tikokeong
15-07-2017, 04:57 PM
Ya G2 and G10 gone back only one new girls come.

Cyberspace Nerd
15-07-2017, 07:47 PM
yaorr wasted... first visit allmost everything oso can ... think if i rtf another 3 4 times.. mayb arai gor dai..:eek:

what you mean everything also can 1st time ? BBBJ and french first visit? 3 or 4 times later RAW and CIM ?? :eek:

bonkning
15-07-2017, 08:26 PM
what you mean everything also can 1st time ? BBBJ and french first visit? 3 or 4 times later RAW and CIM ?? :eek:
first visit angpai standard la...french bbbj... etc etc..:D
rtf everything cannot... jub her she siam until almost fall off the bed:o
3 4 times later sure kena slap

viper182
15-07-2017, 08:48 PM
ON is $200.

Someone mentioned b4. Was it naked123?

Yes confirm this house on is $200

stan12345
15-07-2017, 10:54 PM
first visit angpai standard la...french bbbj... etc etc..:D
rtf everything cannot... jub her she siam until almost fall off the bed:o
3 4 times later sure kena slap

Mine regular when RTF,no BBBJ or even don't want to take clothes...take underwear just bang her lol😨

naked123
16-07-2017, 04:22 AM
i saw my name. yes, overnight is $200. i prefer the white haired old man cos he always let me overnight early.

bonkning
16-07-2017, 08:03 AM
i saw my name. yes, overnight is $200. i prefer the white haired old man cos he always let me overnight early.
ah.. sifu .. when is the new batch coming in ?

tikokeong
19-07-2017, 06:39 AM

The old man very friendly depend de also he at that house almost 20 years le.

tikokeong
19-07-2017, 06:40 AM

Mabe you can try G1 new girls thin and looks cute. i'm did't try cos i boob lover.

sxnz
05-08-2017, 01:46 PM
Mabe you can try G1 new girls thin and looks cute. i'm did't try cos i boob lover.

rtf G1 last nite, was told she went back d. Anyone know whats happened?

So sad her stay was so short. A short hair cute girl she was.

tikokeong
07-08-2017, 10:22 PM

That was fast to go back sweet syt.

strikeback44
08-08-2017, 01:42 AM

so you fucked G1 one day before she went back ? :confused:

sxnz
09-08-2017, 04:25 PM
so you fucked G1 one day before she went back ? :confused:

No lah, she was gone when I trying to RTF her.

Took her few weeks ago when OKT said she was new, didn't expect she go back so fast. Which is why I asked if any bro know what happened.

viper182
09-08-2017, 05:39 PM
No lah, she was gone when I trying to RTF her.

Took her few weeks ago when OKT said she was new, didn't expect she go back so fast. Which is why I asked if any bro know what happened.

Heard from the old man OKT, she complain of not earning enough. No business. So go back early.

ffun161
09-08-2017, 06:51 PM
Heard from the old man OKT, she complain of not earning enough. No business. So go back early.

Her service so so. And even bit cool.
If she smile more, business must be much better

condomboy
13-08-2017, 12:17 AM
Seems like this hse is getting more lesser gals
Hse standard all drop. Heard all the gals inside mostly was a mother already
Seems no ppl wrote new review on gals so long

Asuka360
13-08-2017, 08:06 AM
current crop of gals not really my cup of tea... tried G13 or G17 but service forgetable hence i forgot her number... anyone here noe if there will be any more newer gals coming in..???

ninjahunter85
20-11-2017, 11:13 PM
My personal FR

G5 Ploy.

When i first go for her. I was hesitating because she is very dark. During the session, she want me to cum inside her. Long time liao. After that i kept on going for her. She has a bf.. but she say her bf no power 555:p

Nanasoi
07-12-2017, 05:03 PM
G7 look good

Nanasoi
07-12-2017, 05:06 PM
G7 not bad

Nanasoi
07-12-2017, 11:32 PM
My personal FR

G5 Ploy.

When i first go for her. I was hesitating because she is very dark. During the session, she want me to cum inside her. Long time liao. After that i kept on going for her. She has a bf.. but she say her bf no power 555:p

Is good did you get raw w her?

Nanasoi
07-12-2017, 11:35 PM
My personal FR

G5 Ploy.

Got bbbj bo? Then u got raw w her lo?:D

Nanasoi
11-12-2017, 09:31 PM
Walk pass this shop today close for 1 day.

Nanasoi
12-12-2017, 05:10 PM
Try g8 not bad have a good fuck
Next will try g11.

bonkning
15-12-2017, 07:20 PM
Try g8 not bad have a good fuck
Next will try g11.
g8 real or enhanced bro..seems like silicon to me so din try.
g11 is new or old ger....
the old one very tall de. above 165.. can u describe the g11 dat u saw...

bonkning
15-12-2017, 07:31 PM
ah nerd...think got new ger here aeh...
recce leh... dun go 22 so often la... go too ften will sian one

fransc wu eng walk pass come c c lei... okt here ok de

Cyberspace Nerd
15-12-2017, 07:58 PM
8 19 value for money leh....$80 for 45min and big rooms......if here got same i don't mind. long time din go L18 and 20 lol

francesco
15-12-2017, 11:43 PM
ah nerd...think got new ger here aeh...
recce leh... dun go 22 so often la... go too ften will sian one

fransc wu eng walk pass come c c lei... okt here ok de

k

-10 char-

bonkning
16-12-2017, 11:05 AM
8 19 value for money leh....$80 for 45min and big rooms......if here got same i don't mind. long time din go L18 and 20 lol
5555 .big room n big boobs ... ok ok..
16tik replacement ..

bonkning
16-12-2017, 07:29 PM
k

-10 char-
wento take a look...alamak..paisei...not new...they here quite sometime laew....:o
but think they look nicer now than when i first saw them...

francesco
16-12-2017, 09:20 PM
wento take a look...alamak..paisei...not new...they here quite sometime laew....:o
but think they look nicer now than when i first saw them...

open 2 pm ah?

Nanasoi
16-12-2017, 10:55 PM
I go there only a few time. Duno who new or old. Timing is good 30min not like other 20min time out.

bonkning
17-12-2017, 10:21 AM
open 2 pm ah?
nonid recce le... bo new ger... but their look mayb change prettier
opening used to be 1pm but now change to later oreadi...not sure watime now.
u got go 670... think got ur cai... :D

Nanasoi
17-12-2017, 10:52 PM
Today go cc only few girl. No choice so take g8 again. Anyother good fuck.

Nanasoi
17-12-2017, 10:54 PM

Not real for sure.

Nanasoi
17-12-2017, 10:56 PM

Got bbbj bo? Then u got raw w her lo?:D

Like to try this g5 but go few time never c le. Okt say not working off day. Can off so many times.

bonkning
18-12-2017, 07:36 AM
Not real for sure.
mm..yalor... looked too big too be real... can joobjoob bo
Like to try this g5 but go few time never c le. Okt say not working off day. Can off so many times.
oh g5 ah... why made u want her ah...
off can but off for wat i duno lor...
think theres a gud fr on her... quite accurate.. same my experience with her

Nanasoi
18-12-2017, 01:08 PM
mm..yalor... looked too big too be real... can joobjoob bo

oh g5 ah... why made u want her ah...
off can but off for wat i duno lor...
think theres a gud fr on her... quite accurate.. same my experience with her

Just Wan try try how good lo.

Nanasoi
18-12-2017, 09:49 PM
Just Wan try try how good lo.

Hi, bro or u hav better choice to Introduction me. I can go try try le. Tks

bonkning
21-12-2017, 09:02 AM
Not real for sure.
my fren say natural orr .. :eek:
ask him why look big he say push up bra ma ... :p
got time i try... see he zhun or u zhun..

saw one syt aeh but duno wat number. too long din come this house laew.

Nanasoi
21-12-2017, 02:35 PM
my fren say natural orr .. :eek:
ask him why look big he say push up bra ma ... :p
got time i try... see he zhun or u zhun..

saw one syt aeh but duno wat number. too long din come this house laew.

I also saw g7 not bad look. But I want try g5 first.

Nanasoi
21-12-2017, 08:29 PM
Try g5 today boob not real scv quite good. But she say going bk soon.

Nanasoi
25-12-2017, 02:14 AM
Hope have some nw girls.

Nanasoi
25-12-2017, 07:33 PM
Go down this house again for x’Mas fuck, not much choice to choose take g8 again, but today scv abit not good she say today to tired.

condomboy
28-12-2017, 08:47 PM
No 13: Bonut
Body 6/10 stomach n back got tattoos
Boobs:4/10 slaggy
Bj bbbj 9/10.
CIM / hehe 😉 ask her
Rtf: maybe cuz got other gals more pretty there

Nanasoi
29-12-2017, 06:14 PM
No 13: Bonut
Body 6/10 stomach n back got tattoos
Boobs:4/10 slaggy
Bj bbbj 9/10.
CIM / hehe 😉 ask her
Rtf: maybe cuz got other gals more pretty there

Wow must go try try. But boob slaggy?

Nanasoi
01-01-2018, 11:42 PM
2018 first fuck try G6
Age 22 or 23
Look 8/10
High 165
Boob C
Body 8/10
Bath sop
Only cbj 7/10
Gf 7/10
Rf yes
Playful n hard working
She say in go only5 month.

cassano10
02-01-2018, 07:13 PM
2018 first fuck try G6
Age 22 or 23 : agree
Look 8/10 : agree
High 165. : agree
Boob C. : A+/B- raisin nipples
Body 8/10 : back tattoos
Bath sop. : ask me shower myself as she shower with previous cust already
Only cbj 7/10 : tried to wear condom on my soft cock
Gf 7/10 : zero gfe
Playful n hard working : definitely lazy.

Pretty but lousy service sums up everything. The only svc she tried to provide is
HJ.

G8 is equally bad if not worse. Handsome young boys might wanna give them a try.

Nanasoi
02-01-2018, 11:16 PM
Pretty but lousy service sums up everything. The only svc she tried to provide is
HJ.

G8 is equally bad if not worse. Handsome young boys might wanna give them a try.

Duno sometimes there c mood also that y GV up g8. Lazy I think.

Nanasoi
09-01-2018, 07:48 PM
Look like this house now no much choice to choose, only 7g
2 off 2 go back liao. New g must wait until this month end.

timeoftime
25-01-2018, 06:19 AM
Hi bros . Anyone tried girl 3 ... She has a back full of tattoos ...

Saw here that day but I unload Liao

Lorres
27-01-2018, 01:00 AM
WH10 G8 $50/30min

Looks 8 Seems mix blood European, think skinny Penelope Cruz. Long hair, straight fringe. 1.65m, lanky. Looks French or spanish girl. Reminds me of L18H18 G8.
Boobs A+ or B-
Pussy trim labia neat
French zero (but again, coz I smoke)
BJ I skip
FJ Typical positions. Cum, but not shiok.
GFE low

Looks, Hot. Service, Short. GFE, Not.
RTF only if I felt like fucking a beautiful haughty atas Spanish.

edwardgreene
27-01-2018, 06:22 PM
I agree

She was as cold as ice when with me.

Very mechanical / SOP

WH10 G8 $50/30min

Looks 8 Seems mix blood European, think skinny Penelope Cruz. Long hair, straight fringe. 1.65m, lanky. Looks French or spanish girl. Reminds me of L18H18 G8.
Boobs A+ or B-
Pussy trim labia neat
French zero (but again, coz I smoke)
BJ I skip
FJ Typical positions. Cum, but not shiok.
GFE low

Looks, Hot. Service, Short. GFE, Not.
RTF only if I felt like fucking a beautiful haughty atas Spanish.

Lorres
27-01-2018, 11:03 PM
I agree

She was as cold as ice when with me.

Very mechanical / SOP
This type of girls, need some alcohol for social lubrication....

Nanasoi
28-01-2018, 12:15 AM
Hear okt say new girl come soon le. Not much girls now at this house, g11 not bad scv.

bonkning
25-02-2018, 07:49 AM
Hear okt say new girl come soon le. Not much girls now at this house, g11 not bad scv.
g11 think ap there...
anyone kno are new gers r coming to this hse next week or next month..

GeylangWanderer
25-02-2018, 09:50 AM
Wh10 g1

A short hair girl that is slim enough for me, slim tummy but abit stocky. Her boobs feel real to me and its big, C or D cup. Nice curvy bum too

Attitude very average, no chats, just do her job and bye bye. No black face more like bo chup as she is busy on her hand phone playing game.

Cbj and proceed to Fj. Patient with position change. Overall quite average.

Only good thing for me is her figure. No rush. Probably wont rtf despite her nice figure and real big boobs. Even if rtf maybe jus for boobjob only.

strikeback44
25-02-2018, 10:17 PM
G9 looks not bad... but then under the influence of alcohol most look not bad lol

Nanasoi
26-02-2018, 12:14 AM
Ya,any new girl? Long time no go this house already. Any bro know have any new girl? Can share? Tks.

bonkning
08-03-2018, 12:17 PM
seems like no newbies here at wh....
walk down the road...saw a few at 1816 ... first few days

strikeback44
24-03-2018, 11:49 PM
2 n 8 anyone tried? 2 looks not bad ....8 body looks nap...

Bruce3563
29-03-2018, 07:33 AM
Having looking for No. 1, cannot get her for a long time.

bonkning
31-03-2018, 11:10 AM
3 newbies... g5 look big boobs.. anyone can confirm.. cos duno modified bo..

lionheart99
31-03-2018, 05:41 PM
Fr G5 from phuket

Looks:8
Boobs:6 enhanced D or E moderate hard
Body:8 slim with meat at right places
kiss: not allowed
Cbj: 7
Fj: 2
Rtf: dun think so

Took her after waited a while, ice queen looks with good figure she stands out among the rest. Shower was super fast, catbath super fast then capped n blow.

Blow can be improved, suction was ok with variation in speed, Alas pussy was loose maybe if before she didt put ky might not be so bad but doubt big changes.

Ask her to hj, while doing touch boobs is minimal only, boob job was poor,can feel the sugery cut on both side below base told her to stop, dun want waste bullets. So we lay in arms n chat, Age 25, never worked before in phuket she days.

Overall, no gfe, service feels commercial but shes open to chat underneath that icy exterior so maybe return visit might be better. Good points in looks, blowjob n figure

bonkning
31-03-2018, 07:32 PM
Fr G5 from phuket

Looks:8
Boobs:6 enhanced D or E moderate hard
Body:8 slim with meat at right places
kiss: not allowed
Cbj: 7
Fj: 2e
woow..
thanks bro... ltns...was thinkin of trying g5 today but finally decide to put on hold n regular 1816 today becos she gav me the impression like her serv is gg to be like g6 n g8 pattern .. chio young sexy marketable . uncle like me... better stand one side.
haiz.. actually this w10 is my top 3 favourite hse... bobian wait for incoming ..
meanwhile.. back to L8.. 66A n G got newgers to try... saw 3 super chio..

francesco
31-03-2018, 08:24 PM
woow..
thanks bro... ltns...was thinkin of trying g5 today but finally decide to put on hold n regular 1816 today becos she gav me the impression like her serv is gg to be like g6 n g8 pattern .. chio young sexy marketable . uncle like me... better stand one side.
haiz.. actually this w10 is my top 3 favourite hse... bobian wait for incoming ..

Then got try the super chio abo?

lionheart99
01-04-2018, 12:09 AM
woow..

before go in, saw another good figure in room next to G5, but didt see face. not sure newbie or who. hope to try next time,if buay gam this w10 not my house 5555

lionheart99
01-04-2018, 12:11 AM
66A got super chio? didt see any near w10 G5 kind

lionheart99
01-04-2018, 12:49 AM
Forgot add for G5 whole room was dark throughout the session even showering.she dim the lights till massage room that kind, first time i encounter this

bonkning
01-04-2018, 11:57 AM
Then got try the super chio abo?
Only tried 1...the other two i dun dare to try:o

bonkning
01-04-2018, 12:02 PM
before go in, saw another good figure in room next to G5, but didt see face. not sure newbie or who. hope to try next time,if buay gam this w10 not my house 5555
Atm think this hse now bear trend...
B patient na... Sure hav upturn de... But nid to wait..
G6 room think downstairs.. Not sure g8..must ask cass...he tried all the chiobus

bonkning
01-04-2018, 12:33 PM
66A got super chio? didt see any near w10 G5 kind
555...only two possibilities....busy in room..or on mc

cassano10
01-04-2018, 03:57 PM
Atm think this hse now bear trend...
B patient na... Sure hav upturn de... But nid to wait..
G6 room think downstairs.. Not sure g8..must ask cass...he tried all the chiobus

Don't bother. G8 see me face black black. I wanna ask her if she's justice bao?
In Thai think is pronounce as "Bao Wen Jin"

Lorres
02-04-2018, 10:58 PM
Don't bother. G8 see me face black black. I wanna ask her if she's justice bao?
In Thai think is pronounce as "Bao Wen Jin"
But G8 is very pretty, right?

cassano10
02-04-2018, 11:59 PM

Good body. Looks very tanned. Coarse voice

bonkning
03-04-2018, 04:51 PM
i think is more sexy rather than pretty...
looks i prefer g6...
everyone think different...but g8 body look hot.. u tried?
any new gers in w43?

strikeback44
04-04-2018, 12:18 AM
so any FR for G8 ?

bonkning
04-04-2018, 06:09 AM
so any FR for G8 ?
no tried.... according to
reliable sources .. mai siah ngern

GeylangWanderer
05-04-2018, 08:54 PM
Fr on g8

Im not sure what to say about this girl....

Ok from the tank she looks good with a seductive dress showing her clevage but once she undress i discovered that her body is only average.....overall figure is school girl like slim, boobs is maybe a B or B+, ass is flat, has some tattoos on her hand and half her upper back.

Attitude is bo chup and aloof but not negative attitude. More like just a very honest display about how she feels, later in the session i became soft and she ask me issit i finish liao ? Like she want me to say finish liao so she can faster zhao.. I say not yet finish then she auto go back to sucking my dick and making me hard again. Those girls with genuine bad attitude will grumble, scold u or stuff like that but g8 just start sucking to make me hard again, so to me i still give her a pass for attitude since she is willing to finish the job properly.

2nd round i ask her to go on top and she did it obediently while grumbling abit about leg tired or what, during cow girl she made no eye contact, just look down and focus on what shes doing. Her attitude make me feel like punishing her and during missionary i can feel how small her body feels against mine, i jitao just whack and slam my dick inside, even tho i had no feeling because of condom, i still whack and punish her with my dick, finally hear some sounds from her hahaha. I felt like i was having non consensual sex with a girl resigned to her fate or something like that.

Surprisingly after banging her hard for awhile...suddenly i had the urge to cum even tho i wasnt feeling anything with the damn condom on...anyway so i ended up cumming loads into the condom while smelling her hair and urr urrrr inside her pussy.

She was half patient in waiting for me to cum finish and remove the condom, i say half patient because after waiting awhile she got impatient and started to want me to get off while i was still resting in the post orgasm state.

Thats all to write about the sex, no cat bath or whatever service, just a disinterested ah lian using her hand to patheticly jerk ur dick with her face looking totally bored. At least her cbj is good enough to make me hard

Something amusing about her is that she does not like people smacking or groping her ass. I did it once in the shower without any complain, 2nd time i did it she complain loudly "cheeee bye i dun like", 3rd time i found a excuse to get near her, she is fully dressed already and i purposely rubbed her flat ass. This time she scream very loud and start to mumble in thai too , lol.

She makes me want to punish her more with my dick and if i had a big dick i will come back to punish her more......seeing her unwilling and sulky look somehow turn me on. Rubbing her ass and experiencing her unhappy reactions provided some thrills too....overall a very different kind of gratification from the usual sextisfaction.

If you ask me to rate her based on the usual service and fj, i have to say she is almost a zero in service and just a pass for sex. She did grumble abit when i ask to change position but to me that is part of her sulky unwilling ah lian fuck experience

bonkning
05-04-2018, 11:32 PM
woah... u stil can make e best out of it...bei pai ma. is like one day ur gf bad mood duwan fuck u...but bobian cos u giv her monthly allowance

so any FR for G8 ?
wanderer fr...
my fren say de oso smthg lidat.
. au mai..

GeylangWanderer
06-04-2018, 01:14 AM
Haha...she just happen to trigger something in me

Anyway my next targets is this hse g5 and 1818 g3

strikeback44
06-04-2018, 09:48 AM
woah... u stil can make e best out of it...bei pai ma. is like one day ur gf bad mood duwan fuck u...but bobian cos u giv her monthly allowance

wanderer fr...
my fren say de oso smthg lidat.
. au mai..

service like fuck, body like shit........... :rolleyes:

J2Cockle
06-04-2018, 01:18 PM
service like fuck, body like shit........... :rolleyes:

Ditto ........./

evil1234
10-04-2018, 10:07 PM
Tried girl 5. She has good looks and figure. Nicely shaped augmented tits but hard. Dare not squeeze too hard as I afraid she might turn hostile. Overall experience was below par even though we communicated in Thai.

Foreplay such as catbath, CBJ was kept to the minimal. She was really disinterested so the deed felt mechanical.

She asked me to be on top of her after riding me for a short while. I obliged while she kept her eyes fully closed throughout the whole process. I can sense her unwillingness.

Will probably abstain from going to Geylang after this mediocre experience.. for 2 months :p

Oh yeah. Like one of the bros here pointed out earlier, she likes to keep the room farm to the max. She refused to turn on the lights and even dim it after I asked her to brighten the room. Makes me felt unwelcomed.

All the best!

bonkning
11-04-2018, 07:39 PM
Tried girl 5. She has good look... Overall experience was below par even though we communicated in Thai.
All the best!
mmm... not only must commumicate in thai.. u oso nid to kno how to communicate in Baht..
sometimes pasar Baht more powerful than pasar thai na:eek:
all e best

evil1234
12-04-2018, 09:50 PM
All the best to her and the bros!

strikeback44
20-04-2018, 11:45 PM
No.2 like very Chio leh....No one tried ?

bonkning
21-04-2018, 09:27 AM
No.2 like very Chio leh....No one tried ?
nvr heard of her leh... how chio compared to the top 3..
g5 6 8...
er...wait...mayb i tried but forgot....g2 is it new ger? i only remb g5 is new..but got another 2. i tried one of the other 2 but 4got her number. i only can remb petite very chio...sitting left most corner

strikeback44
21-04-2018, 01:05 PM
nvr heard of her leh... how chio compared to the top 3..
g5 6 8...
er...wait...mayb i tried but forgot....g2 is it new ger? i only remb g5 is new..but got another 2. i tried one of the other 2 but 4got her number. i only can remb petite very chio...sitting left most corner

ya always sit left most corner....don't tell me your new tirak.. :rolleyes:
please PM FR :p

bonkning
21-04-2018, 07:30 PM
ya always sit left
oways ah...u go many timed bio her laew orr...:eek:

no la..no lah...not my terak x2...
please dun visit her...

MystoJ
26-04-2018, 06:54 PM
Recently like didn’t see G6 & G8 leh. No more working liao ah?

Nanasoi
08-05-2018, 10:40 PM
Recently like didn’t see G6 & G8 leh. No more working liao ah?

Off day la!!! Last few day just try G8 lo n saw G6 also lo!!! Btw my next try will G5 look petter then old g5:D