PDA

View Full Version : my fling

Tannedwolf
09-11-2016, 07:36 AM
hi,
I'm sharing a true story about my fling with a 20 years old girl.
firstly let me introduce myself. I'm a 50 years old uncle. married for 20 years with 2 sons.
it came about i know this syt of 20 years of age during my work.
started texting her out of friendly gestures. we have alot to chat
about.
she wanted me to be her god dad, nothing Sexual. cos her relationship with her father wasn't good. Later I found out that she had a crush on me. I'm not handsome, just tall.

tbc

sadsky18
09-11-2016, 09:46 AM
Steady lah uncle

auromcm
09-11-2016, 10:20 AM
Steady lah uncle

Waaa uncle thats good u still look roantic at your age since she gt crush on you.. waiting fr ur fling story!! 😉

Timmer
09-11-2016, 10:24 AM
Waiting for updates

sky_liner2
09-11-2016, 10:27 AM
hi,
firstly let me introduce myself. I'm a 50 years old uncle. married for 20 years with 2 sons.
about.
she wanted me to be her god dad, nothing Sexual. cos her relationship with her father wasn't good. Later I found out that she had a crush on me. I'm not handsome, just tall.

tbc

But RICH uncle ya!!! Can supplement as SUGAR DADDY too. Please con't your story bro.

diputs1269
09-11-2016, 10:31 AM
Lucky uncle still got attraction, please continue.

sianren
09-11-2016, 11:57 AM
hi,
about.

tbc

Hmm how can uncle like me never got such good lobang...great story hope to learn things from here...lol

grayface
09-11-2016, 12:01 PM
Me too can never get such lubang

ExBros
09-11-2016, 12:34 PM
Well done TS... this proves what I've been saying all along!

WannaFugU
09-11-2016, 02:28 PM
Camping for updates..

Tannedwolf
09-11-2016, 02:47 PM
like I say, uncle me not handsome. problem is his set has a love for uncle type people. in chinese it's call 大叔控。

our first date was a simple lunch followed by a movie with no hanky panky.
2nd date in the movie she began touchy. I cannot tahan also I began touchy her breast and twiddle her small tits.
cinema is dangerous playground. when the lights are off, the senses starts to play tricks.
3rd movie date I fingered her like no tmr. she was so wet and her moaning turns me on. she fondled my cock inexperiencely.
but after each of each experience I told her we have to stop as I'm married. it's not good for us to carry on. she is quite persistent in still going out with me....

Paratroopic
09-11-2016, 02:49 PM
Hope to read more.

Tannedwolf
09-11-2016, 07:04 PM
so there was this one day she wanted to convince me to continue to 来往with her. I took a day off to watch sunrise with her but it was a rainy day. she spend the whole morning trying to convince me why we shld get along but I rejected her reasoning. she asked me if I love her I replied I cannot love her becos I am married. this relationship can't go on.

after that we went to a spa to use up my remaining 2 session. we were drenched in the rain and asked if we can take a shower. the reception asked if we want separate bathroom but the syt quickly replied one shared bathroom! I was like stunned like vegetable...
once inside the shower area we stripped and she was like crazy. hugged me and kissed me and I responded..she gave me a bj. though not experienced but it was too good for me as I don't even get it from my wife. I licked her and she moaned like crazy. she wanted me to fulck her there and then but I refuse to.
just then the spa people hurried us to finish our shower and we proceeded to our massage.
fyi this syt was a virgin and never been fingered or licked before.

hi2u
09-11-2016, 07:20 PM
wa power la bro!

kopitiam28
09-11-2016, 07:23 PM
More please!! :D

Cageng
10-11-2016, 12:08 AM
Camping for updates:)

Evianalps
10-11-2016, 12:57 AM
Steady! Camping for more:D

RockyScience
10-11-2016, 02:04 AM
Please continue bro..

mikechua
10-11-2016, 03:05 AM
pls continue story

HotAmp
10-11-2016, 03:46 AM
Loved the update TS

Tannedwolf
10-11-2016, 05:23 AM
the massage was in a couples room. it was a reputable spa so nothing kinky took place.
after the massage that syt still hungry for more actions. before I can dress up she hugged me and blow me again. seems like the first cock she saw was too fascinating to her. kept saying so 神奇。

after that we went for lunch and followed by a movie. inside the cinema the actions went on. I fingered her for a long time and she played with my cock but I didn't ejacuate.

a little description about this syt: she has big eyes. c cup. 1.58 m. a little tummy. from China.

after the movie came the the sad part. I told her we can't go on like that anymore. I am a married man and I do not want an affair outside my marriage. she cried. I cried. and we parted for the day.

tbc

latour
10-11-2016, 07:04 AM
the massage was in a couples room. it was a reputable spa so nothing kinky took place.
after the massage that syt still hungry for more actions. before I can dress up she hugged me and blow me again. seems like the first cock she saw was too fascinating to her. kept saying so 神奇。

after that we went for lunch and followed by a movie. inside the cinema the actions went on. I fingered her for a long time and she played with my cock but I didn't ejacuate.

a little description about this syt: she has big eyes. c cup. 1.58 m. a little tummy. from China.

after the movie came the the sad part. I told her we can't go on like that anymore. I am a married man and I do not want an affair outside my marriage. she cried. I cried. and we parted for the day.

tbc

Dear TS please continue more. Waiting for more action.

Tannedwolf
10-11-2016, 07:41 AM
guys, I do not know if u can understand the feelings of breaking the heart of a syt. I was her first love and the wrong one. she was willing to give me her all but I rejected her. I know if I agree to get along with her the ending will be more bitter. she deserves someone younger and more promising.

I've never experience someone who could have love me so deeply. the thing about her is that she blogged about her sadness and each time I read it makes me cry. she even compose an article using the title of the Chinese songs that we both shared with each other.
worst thing is that after our departure we still have to see each other at work.
we still chatted in whatsapp as usual.
then one day she invited me to her house for lunch, her parents weren't around. she said she wanted to cook for me.

tbc

mr_missile
10-11-2016, 08:43 AM
thanks for sharing your story TS.
but some points to note : you're 50 and married. she's 20 and from the land of the dragons. she claims to love you.
my alarm bells have started ringing............my 2 cents worth.......
btw, upped u 14 missiles. cheers! :)

Truthful
10-11-2016, 08:57 AM
Looking forward to more updates.

Tannedwolf
10-11-2016, 11:30 AM
thanks for sharing your story TS.
but some points to note : you're 50 and married. she's 20 and from the land of the dragons. she claims to love you.
my alarm bells have started ringing............my 2 cents worth.......
btw, upped u 14 missiles. cheers! :)

thks. she's already a PR so there is no ulterior motive on her part.

grayfaced
10-11-2016, 01:22 PM
Me too can never get such lubang

Same here as well

TitanicSong
10-11-2016, 01:46 PM
Camping for more!

zacefron
10-11-2016, 04:18 PM
Waiting for next instalment.

laughingcup
10-11-2016, 05:19 PM
Please continue, addicted to read this story

refinery
10-11-2016, 05:26 PM
Nice update TS

Tannedwolf
10-11-2016, 06:41 PM
the lunch at her house turns out to be me massaging her on the bed. one thing leads to another...and soon both of us were naked. she was so horny and gave me a bj. in no time I came in her mouth. next I licked her lovely pussy and fingered her like no tmr. what shocked me next was she wanted me to fuck her. she was quite persistent. gave me another bj to make me hard and wanted to slide my cock into her. but I refuse the invitation.... I didn't want to take her virginity. I came again in her mouth. we ended the session just then.

USBport
10-11-2016, 06:47 PM
More updates please :D

CookieDevil
10-11-2016, 07:35 PM
TS please continue ;)

wish543
10-11-2016, 07:56 PM
Lucky Uncle

HiAce
10-11-2016, 11:40 PM
camping for updates :)

Linkus
11-11-2016, 01:30 AM
But RICH uncle ya!!! Can supplement as SUGAR DADDY too. Please con't your story bro.

Hi, thanks for your upz.
My return of +14 to you.

Good day. 56857

Tannedwolf
11-11-2016, 04:31 AM
thanks for reading my story.
I am not a good story teller in describing the details of the erotic experience. sorry if I have disappointed you.
the guilt after the experience in her room was very very strong. I told the syt that it must stop. I cannot have anymore intimate encounter with her anymore. she was sad of course but have to accept my decision.
for the next few months she treated me like a father. she said she will try to convert the romantic love to a fatherly love. but at times when we go out she still very touchy towards me. but I've always restraint myself and reminded that we shld keep a distance away from each other.
we still go for meals and movies together. going for movie is a great challenge. she would want to lean on me and I've tried very much to restraint myself for being too intimate. but at times I still fall into the hanky panty trap. I didn't finger her but the most is play with her nipples or caress her butt crack. but eventually all these actions were reduce to zero, over a period of a year.

Tannedwolf
11-11-2016, 04:40 AM
from here onwards there is nothing erotic I can share. if you want to hear my heartaches and pains about this relationship do give me a buzz and I will continue. I do hope that you guys can chip in yiur opinions cos this dark secret of my life is only revealed here. nobody else knows this dark journey of my life.

tonyseng
11-11-2016, 06:22 AM
TS, yr syt return bk to China?

HotAmp
11-11-2016, 06:55 AM
Thanks for the update TS

Tannedwolf
11-11-2016, 07:12 AM
TS, yr syt return bk to China?

she's still in sg. working

sadsky18
11-11-2016, 10:49 AM
she's still in sg. working

everyone got their regret moments and heart pain times .

sometimes we do for the other party.

Tannedwolf
11-11-2016, 01:48 PM
so our relationship maintained as friends for a period of a year. we still see each other during work and chatted online.
the day came when she left the company and went on to work in another place.
we chatted but didn't see each other for 2 months. she told me that alot of guys fancy her in her new company but she wasn't interested in any.
some time later she told me me that she finally moved on. meaning she has let me go. I was happy at that moment cos it's been my burden to see her holding on to me. I told her i was happy for her and wish her well.

tbc with the heart breaking part

refinery
11-11-2016, 06:06 PM
Nice update TS

Tannedwolf
12-11-2016, 07:44 PM
it's an irony. before she met her bf she was sticking to me. I was trying to shake her off. ignoring her. but as soon as I know she is attached (she knew this guy for a few weeks). I felt 心酸whenever I know they went out. on the outward I am happy for her but inside I felt lousy. what an irony right?

tbc

Socket
12-11-2016, 08:52 PM
Camping for more :)