PDA

View Full Version : Hygiene of CAT 50 Houses and WLs

hashansilva
04-11-2016, 11:44 PM
Bros, there are many FRs but nothing much info on how clean the room and the hygiene of the WL. My limited experience is, some WLs use mouthwash etc and some others don't even use bodywash and don't care much about cleanliness.

Please share your experience on clean/hygienic CAT50 houses and WLs.

After all, nobody wants to end up with an STD. :)

ffun161
04-11-2016, 11:50 PM
getting STD is just a matter of time. some STD transferred by skin contact, cannot avoid at all.

max_priest
04-11-2016, 11:56 PM
If u so intently opened a thread merely to raise such issue ... Realistically speaking, am afraid commercial sex CAT50 is not your kind of game ... FYI, even if you "Bao" a girl and have her all to yourself may not necessarily free you from all those nasty STD ... Well, unless u could find a virgin to bao ... That is why I only believe in bao-ing those PRC University undergrads if I really wanna bao a gal ... This is still not 100% foolproof but at least the threat of contracting STD is minimised significantly ...

GINNYTITTY
05-11-2016, 03:20 AM
Bros, there are many FRs but nothing much info on how clean the room and the hygiene of the WL. My limited experience is, some WLs use mouthwash etc and some others don't even use bodywash and don't care much about cleanliness.

I remember once in a $$$$$ store, I heard a customer asking for $$$$$ but no add chilli.
I was thinking ... how to enjoy $$$$$ but no spicy???
It's different from enjoying char kway teow but don't add see hum.

so, to go cheong and worry about hygiene is like ordering char kway teow add extra see hum and expect to be healthy.
Or enjoy $$$$$ but please no spicy.

the other bros are right, come cheong in gl or for that matter anywhere in the world, be prepared for dirty pussies, bacteria filled tongue, other bros saliva on her tits or neck, and stds.

comm
05-11-2016, 10:39 AM

out of all commercial sex .... geylang is the safest and most hygienic

you just need to chiong more and u will find out urself

there is also a high % of STDs among the FLs

hashansilva
05-11-2016, 11:54 AM
getting STD is just a matter of time. some STD transferred by skin contact, cannot avoid at all.

If u so intently opened a thread merely to raise such issue ... Realistically speaking, am afraid commercial sex CAT50 is not your kind of game ... FYI, even if you "Bao" a girl and have her all to yourself may not necessarily free you from all those nasty STD ... Well, unless u could find a virgin to bao ... That is why I only believe in bao-ing those PRC University undergrads if I really wanna bao a gal ... This is still not 100% foolproof but at least the threat of contracting STD is minimised significantly ...

I remember once in a $$$$$ store, I heard a customer asking for $$$$$ but no add chilli.
I was thinking ... how to enjoy $$$$$ but no spicy???
It's different from enjoying char kway teow but don't add see hum.

so, to go cheong and worry about hygiene is like ordering char kway teow add extra see hum and expect to be healthy.
Or enjoy $$$$$ but please no spicy.

the other bros are right, come cheong in gl or for that matter anywhere in the world, be prepared for dirty pussies, bacteria filled tongue, other bros saliva on her tits or neck, and stds.

I get your point bros... it's very risky.
But if they keep themselves clean, chance of std will at least slightly reduce isn't it?

hashansilva
05-11-2016, 11:55 AM
out of all commercial sex .... geylang is the safest and most hygienic

you just need to chiong more and u will find out urself

there is also a high % of STDs among the FLs

thanks for your comment bro. i have gone only to geylang so no idea about other places.

you never caught an std from geylang? :D

sammyboyfor
05-11-2016, 12:15 PM
I get your point bros... it's very risky.
But if they keep themselves clean, chance of std will at least slightly reduce isn't it?

External cleanliness makes no difference whatsoever to the risk of catching an STD because infections are passed via body fluids or skin to skin contact.

You cannot "wash" the herpes or wart virus off the skin. The virus has already invaded the cells of the host.

Same applies to blood, semen and vaginal excretions.

comm
05-11-2016, 12:15 PM
never leh...

hashansilva
05-11-2016, 02:56 PM
External cleanliness makes no difference whatsoever to the risk of catching an STD because infections are passed via body fluids or skin to skin contact.

You cannot "wash" the herpes or wart virus off the skin. The virus has already invaded the cells of the host.

Same applies to blood, semen and vaginal excretions.

Risky :confused:

hashansilva
05-11-2016, 02:57 PM
never leh...

Good to hear that. So geylang should be safe :D

cassano10
05-11-2016, 03:03 PM
Apart from wearing condom, I suggest ts should wrap himself up with plastic, that way, he will be free from all stds when he visit whores.

ffun161
05-11-2016, 03:12 PM

For HSV HPV it's only a matter of time to get it cause it's via skin contact, condom is useless
For all the rest STD as long as you wear condom for ALL the activities it should be safe

comm
05-11-2016, 03:20 PM
Apart from wearing condom, I suggest ts should wrap himself up with plastic, that way, he will be free from all stds when he visit whores.

lol !!!

yes this will be full std protection

hashansilva
05-11-2016, 05:40 PM

lol !!!

yes this will be full std protection

I know it's funny.
I recently went there, after 1-2 weeks, blisters came in my body. Totally frightened and showed it to a doctor. Anyway he said it's just an allergy. :D

Still afraid to go there after that.

hashansilva
05-11-2016, 05:41 PM
For HSV HPV it's only a matter of time to get it cause it's via skin contact, condom is useless
For all the rest STD as long as you wear condom for ALL the activities it should be safe

HSV seem to be the most unavoidable. :confused:
I doubt how many samsters have it.

ffun161
05-11-2016, 06:07 PM
HSV seem to be the most unavoidable. :confused:
I doubt how many samsters have it.

I think almost all
HSV is not a big deal though, self heal in 1 week's time.
But it increase the chance of HIV due to the wound opening

hashansilva
11-11-2016, 10:38 PM
I think almost all
HSV is not a big deal though, self heal in 1 week's time.
But it increase the chance of HIV due to the wound opening

But I heard it pops up again time to time once you are infected...