PDA

View Full Version : New Horny SYT Babes...With Excellent Service & Attitude ( Pics Avail)

Bro S
06-12-2006, 06:26 PM
Hi bros, new Horny SYT babe for u guys

Name:Eve ( Poland )
Stats: 34b+,24 34
Ht :166cm
Hot Water BBBJ : Yes
Frenching : yes
Shower together : yes.
Damage 150/1shot incl rm.

Name: Diana (Poland)
Stats: 34b-,24 35
Ht :168cm
Hot Water BBBJ : Yes, Slow and passionate.She's a S**k C**k Queen!
Fingering:yes

2 Chio Horny SYT Gem with excellent service & attitude...don't miss;)

Interested bros, kindly pm me with your Name, E-Mail & contact number , in return will reply thru PM their pics and booking procedures, thks.

blackrex
07-12-2006, 11:23 PM
have always been a fan of steve girls... but this time round, its
definately a must try for all bros! but was a dissapointment that i
didn't draw the first blood. reached the hotel on time, called bro s
and got the room number. was greeted by a pleasant looking lady, not
veri pretty on first glance, but subsquently u will realise she is
actually quite pretty. had a smoke in the room with her and had some
small chats. being to realise that she isn't really that responsive
afterall perhaps of language barrier or jet lag... i was starting to
get bored till she told me to go into the shower...things start to
change in shower... she is quite detail in showering the private
parts which is good which means hygiene... i starting playing her
pussy n gosh! she's a fucking wet girl... things started to change n
she got real horny... we had a quick shower and off we hit off to
the bed.... i shall skip the details of sex as i'm bad with FRs but
i will still give my ratings!

looks: 7.5/10 (i think jessica looks better)
figure: 8.5/10 ( pink nipples! sensitive)
pussy: 9.5/10 ( pink and wet and tight)
licking: yes
fingering: yes
CIM: yes! ( this was the best part when she beg me to shoot into her
mouth)
bbbj: 9.5/10 ( she is veri hardworking with many deep throats. like
wad bro S said she is a suck cock queen)
FJ: 9/10 (wad positions u like she will try)
gfe: 10/10 ( i feel as good as fucking my own girl)
rtf: yes! ( definately will return to this babe again for sure! die
die muz rtf)

this is my own sexperience i hope u guys will have a good 1 like me!
cheers! bro s!

cavemao
08-12-2006, 02:09 PM
bro blackrex which girl you tried? diana or eve?

i took diana from bro s last night and i must say it was a really good session lol... FR as belows:

maybe bcos i've been running to lose weight and going gym to beef myself up recently, but last night i felt really good and in top form so smsed bro s for either diana or eve.... was apprehensive as the last ang mor i tried wasn't the best fuck of my life.... but then bro s replied "this girl can french wildly and will suck the breath out of you" then he added on "she loves being painted" and in his final sms "sometimes if you can convince her you can CIM"......... WAH the last msg was a clincher man mai tu liao made arrangements and went over to find her... reached there early and found out she was out shopping :confused: tot to myself wtf siao liao later she come back must be tired and don't want to put in effort.....

finally arrived in the room.... first impression not tat chio lah, second impression got language barrier, but she laughed abit and we proceeded to shower....

then while inside shower WAH she washed so thorough i started to think maybe might turn out good after all then suddenly she grab my didi and start to BBBJ in the shower!!!!!!!!!!!! unbelievable!!! ang mor some more!!! her blue-ish eyes will look at me now and then some more nice!!!!! the BBBJ lasted quite long too almost 10 mins........ then she said ok ready?? i said ok lets move to the room.... then i stepped out of the shower n pointed at the listerine "i want"...... she laughed loudly, and i think that was the turning point lol sometimes i think the girls just want you to be clean bah..... it was heaven from there, thankfully i was on form last night lol we did it missionary, cowgirl, standing, scissors, on the dressing table, on the chair, standing doggie, and towards the end can see she really climax (YEAH!)......

so stats below:

looks: 6.5 <-- i've seen more chio ang mors lah lol
body: 7.5 <-- boobs not big but the pink nipples were real good and they really point out when she's turn on
catbath: yes, rating 6
BBBJ: YES, rating 7 for the effort and damn long
69: HELL YEAH, rating 8.5 <-- PINK PUSSY and NO SMELL, i should know i purposely took two deep breath first lol
frenching: yes yes, rating 8.5 good kisser and no bad breath
FJ: 10 <-- one of my best fucks, i had difficulty walking to the mrt after tat
overall: 7.5 <-- i'd give a 9 if she could talk english properly lol
damage: 150 + 10 tips

plus points: everything above, plus she offered me CIM (guess i really turned her on) but i tot so ma fan still need to take out CD so just came inside her
minus points: could have bigger boobs...

recommended for bros who like ang mor! this girl resembles those on those websites you see where they trick those SYT into fucking them hahaha... except here they really get paid of cos :P

cavemao
08-12-2006, 02:14 PM
double post

Bro S
14-12-2006, 05:08 PM
Thank you bros for your FRs

2 great service Horny SYT at your disposal.

Interested bros, kindly pm me with your Name, Contact Number and E-Mail and in return will reply thru PM Diana's pic and booking procedure. Thank You.

Regards
Bro S

Doggone!
15-12-2006, 06:40 PM
Thanks to Bro S, just had my Fuck-cum-CIM of the Year!

Make an appointment for Diana as I had read her FR's previously.
Was mainly drawn by her S**K C**K tag as well as her CIM services.
I had for a long time long for a true CIM encounter, and finally got
my wish today. :D

Below are my personal ratings:
Looks: 7.5/10 Quite pretty, clearly a young girl.
Body: 7/10 Not the usual big-bone + freckles commonly associated with
AngMoh girls. Boobs not the usual humongous size but ok lah!
She's the clear complexion and petite size type.
Bathing: 7/10 She will bath for you. Afte the washing, will give you an
appetizer of a Blow job.
Pre-FJ (BBBJ): 9/10 Do a 1-minute catbath from your neck right up to your
didi. Once reach there, she will start her BBBJ. She has
REAL STAMINA doing DEEP THROATING. UP and DOWN,
UP and DOWN, UP and DOWN..................................
There is reasonable suction with warm wetness in her
mouth during the deep-throating. During intervals, she
will do a quick and short lick of your didi head. Some
times, she will change this with licking the whole length
your shaft. Frankly, I would say that she doesn't have
as much variation in her BJ which is 90% deepthroating
up and down. But I score her high marks for her stamina
and eventually, even guys like me who took a very
long time to CIM (or even HJ), can start to feel the
shiokness and the sensitiveness of it. She never once
stop or ask you to start the FJ. If I had not stop her so
that I can do some "servicing" of my own, I believe she
will go on forever. She did about close to 20 mins of BJ
for me.
Eating/Fingering: 9/10 After I stop her BJ, I start to do a short catbath on
her. Started to alternate between licking and twirling
my tongues on her nipples as well as sucking on them.
Soon, I can hear her deep breathing although there
was no moans yet. In between sucking her nips, I also
did a bit of frenching with her. After a while, I move
down south and started to attack her oyster. While
she's not clean shaven there, she has a nice bikini
strip of pussy hair. Her pussy looks young and fresh
and pink! After attacking her click for a while, her
breathing became louder and louder and soon there
were soft moans. I move her hand to also stroke my
didi while I continue eating her. In a short while, can
see her pussy glistening wet with juices starting to drip
out. I position myself doggie style so that she can BJ
me while I started to insert one finger while also eating
her at the same time. She started to go wild and this
also make me very high. Soon I stopped or else we
both would have come there and then. She was ready.
FJ: 8.5/10 She put on the CD on me and I ask her to start at the top. As
she was already more than ready, can see and feel that she was
very sensitive and she was grinding herself against my rod. She
was tossing her head and arching her back when riding me. After
awhile, carry her (that's how light she was) to the table with the
mirror. Put her on the edge of the table and then drive my hard
rod into her wet hole. In this standing position, you have control
of your drilling. You can do a basic in-and-out, do a sort of
circular in-out or even do a in-out slanted towards the left or
right. All this will give you and her different feel and
sensitiveness as the pressure is put on different angles. Both me
and her were really fucking the hell out of each other. In this
position, you can also easily do some nip sucking as well as
frenching. For the final position, ask her to turn around with her
hands on the table and her ass to me in the standing doggie
position. The sight of her in the mirror adds on to the
excitement and pleasure of the FJ. We didn't do too long at
this position as we were both on the edge of exploding.
I quickly request for a CIM.
CIM: 10/10 She quickly took off my CD and I sat at the corner of the bed.
She kneel in front of me and start to deep throat me with
suction and wetness. After about 10 mins, I can feel the
feeling and I start to also mouth-fuck her. In a short while,
I cum in her mouth!!!! :p The only comment I will share is
that she does not swallow. But that's a minor point with me.
We can't have everything and what I achieve with her
today was worth every single cents I paid.
Attitude: 8/10 She will score 10/10 for her service attitude. She never
complain a single word on every request I ask her be it
BJ, FJ or CIM. I took away some points in that she does
not have the slutty or active interaction with you. She
does speak English so there will not be any chicken-duck
talk situation.
Conclusion: I would highly recommend her to Bros who appreciate GOOD
services, especially BBBJ and CIM. I would say that she is
exceptional for a AngMoh in this aspects. Most AngMoh
gives minimal service and you try them just for the
different dish reason (too much oriental, try western la!)

Lastly, above are my personal encounter and it might differs for Bros
with different taste or likings. Based on the FR's so far, I believe her
level of service will be consistent. Wishing all Bros a Happy Bonking
Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Doggone!
15-12-2006, 06:41 PM
Apologies, duplicate posting.

bodoh_123
15-12-2006, 07:39 PM
Waaa...

sounds tempting leh...

icantthrust
15-12-2006, 11:25 PM
wowww..how do i contact the girls? Thanks for any help give to newbie..i like syt most :p

harlequin
20-12-2006, 09:38 AM
This FR was first posted to another website about a week ago, but I was not able to post it here because of the recent problems with SB forum.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Tried this Polish lass yesterday and she was really great. Here’s the rest of the feedback :

Face : The pic is very close to her actual looks (about 80% accuracy). She is not very pretty but good enough. She’s a real blonde, not dyed hair. Grade (6.5 / 10)

Language : Like all the Polish girls, she speaks very good English. She also speaks a few words of Japanese. She thought I am Japanese (well, almost everyone thinks I look Japanese anyway) and spoke some Japanese words to me !

Body : Slim with good overall shape, slightly shorter than my 1.68m height. No tattoes. Good skin complexion. No blemishes. (Grade 7/10)

Breasts : Bigger than A, but smaller than B cup. Nice pink nipples. (Grade 7/10)

Pussy : Totally shaved. In fact, it’s almost like she did a brazilian (ie. plucked clean & smooth). Visually very nice to look at because it’s small & pink. Flaps are very small. Looks very much like a Chinese pussy. No smell, no discolouration. Best of all, it’s very tight. (Grade 9/10)

Frenching : Yes, all the way ! Started frenching like mad the minute I stepped in. This girl’s a great kisser (Grade 8/10)

Cunnilingus : She really loves a good licking. Her body went into convulsions, her back arched upwards, twisting, turning, moaning. Had to hold her tight. I thoroughly enjoyed eating her up because she has such a nice-looking pussy. No smell at all. (Grade 9/10)

Fingering : No problem, just be gentle because it’s very tight down there and only after it’s thoroughly wet. Used only 1 finger because it’s too tight for 2 fingers.

BBBJ : She gave me one of the best blowjobs I had in a long time. Yep, BBBJ not just BJ. Angmo girls normally don’t excel in this department (thought only the Thai girls can blow your mind off). Well, she is one great cock-sucker. She does a combination of deepthroat and slow sensual sucking of your cockhead. It was a real pleasure watching this bunch of blonde hair giving your little brother the full treatment. She did me lying down with her between my legs. Then I got her to lie down and blow me from below. Very very shiok (Grade 10/10)

FJ : She never rushed me to start the bonking. So, when I was good and ready, I asked her to cap me using my own Ansell Bareback condom. She did it expertly, rolling it down with her mouth. Wow, someone must have taught her to do that because it’s not normally done by angmo girls. Got her to apply some of my Durex Play gel on both of us, then started with cowgirl style. The minute my cock went in, I felt the tightness of her pussy. We went on to do all the various positions you can think of. Rested, re-applied more Play gel then continued. The tightness was heavenly and I didn’t want to end it quickly. Only when we were both tired that I finally surrendered my sperm to her. Right through the long fucking session, she never once complained or showed any black face. You cannot find a better sex partner than Eve. Best of all, amongst all the angmo girls I have fucked, Eve has the most tight pussy. It is so tight that an hour after the session, I could still feel the soreness on my cock. (Grade 10/10)

GF : Very friendly & easy to talk to. Just like doing it with your girlfriend. Very co-operative in bed. (Grade 8/10).

Damage : $150.00 + $20 tips (worth every cent)

RTF : I intend to pay this girl several more visits. :D

Bro S
21-12-2006, 05:45 PM
Hi bros, 1 more SYT babe for u guys

Name: Christina ( Estonia ) , pic avail
Stats: 34b,25 35
Ht :166cm
BBBJ : Yes

Interested bros, kindly pm me with your Name, Contact Number and E- Mail and in return will reply thru PM Diana's pic and booking procedure. Thank You.

Regards
Bro S

harlequin
21-12-2006, 06:02 PM
Young, pretty, blonde & blue-eyed. :D These are the 4 qualities which would make me skip lunch and have her instead. Christina is from Estonia (so she says) & speaks some English. Here's the rest of the dirty stuff :

Face : A real SYT. The pic is 95% close to her actual face. Look closely at her face & eyes and you will see a girl barely out of her teens. Got beautiful blue-grey eyes & lovely blonde hair. (Grade : 8/10)

Body : Medium build, about 1.6m. Got a faded tattoo on her left forearm. Otherwise blemish-free skin. (Grade : 7/10)

Breasts : Slightly bigger than A-cup but does not qualify for B-cup. Rather big nipples. Does not mind you fondling & sucking them. (Grade : 6/10)

Pussy : Almost bald. Clit a bit bigger than what we expect on a Chinese girl (but very typically angmo hardware configuration). Average tightness. (Grade : 6.5 / 10)

Language : Simple English.

Showering : Yes, will shower together.

Frenching : The girl’s a real kisser. Will french you like mad. Very strong suction (is she trying to suck out my tongue ?) But please, as in all cases, a lot depends also on 2-way chemistry. (Grade : 8/10)

BBBJ : Will do BBBJ but ask for it specifically (otherwise the default appears to be BJ). Reasonably OK by angmo standards. (Grade : 6.5 / 10)

Cunnilingus : Yes, allowed. Lick her all you want. She really appears to like it.

FJ : It was lunch-time, so not much time to do many positions – so just missionary. Pussy is average tightness. (Grade : 6.5 / 10)

GF : A very quiet girl. Friendly enough.

RTF : Sure, if opportunity arises.

Damage : $150 + $20 tips

flhepcat
22-12-2006, 02:58 AM
Thanks Bro S

She is a good one, better than all the Thai and local FLs. V good value. Better than most, I 've had in UK or Germany, among the best. Made arrangements. Went in and she looked nice, young, Polish from Warsaw. Slim, at the age when you want to bonk them. (before they become fat mamas)

looks: pretty , you'd pay £150 - 250 for this in UK, but she is naturally nice. Photos accurate.
body: slim, about 1.65m, smallish tits, I'd say a b to c cup, but I am a legs and pussy man, and those are nice. Nice bottom, lovely presentation, nice and soft. Mousy blond, not too much make up, no fuss, nice smell
accomodating: yes, it was good date sex as opposed to SOP SG performance sex (i.e catbath, etc)
friendly: very
smile: gorgeous
pussy: nice natural smell. good grip, naturally lubricated, she loved being licked and had 2 genuine orgasms.
FJ: I enjoyed it as did she, F her while sniffing her pussy transfer on her knickers....ooo nice.
CIM: told that she would do it but I am not into this.
BBBJ: good,
massage: crap. she is not into this.
GFE: yes, she is not a hooker or at least not a seasoned one, she tittilates and excites in her nether regions too easily. She enjoys a good partner.
conversation: can you speak polish? We spoke English, and a bit of German. Ja, sprechen Deutsch.

Bro S
03-01-2007, 12:40 PM
Hi bros, 1 more Horny SYT babe for u guys

Name: Donna ( Poland ) , pic avail
Stats: 34b,24 35
Ht :165cm
BBBJ : Yes

Interested bros, kindly pm me with your Name, Contact Number and E- Mail and in return will reply thru PM Diana's pic and booking procedure. Thank You.

Regards
Bro S

harlequin
03-01-2007, 01:41 PM
Sex with Donna is not for the faint-hearted. This girl doesn’t just want you to fuck her, she wants you to pound her pussy into total submission. If sex is music, then sex with Donna is Hard Rock mixed with Heavy Metal. Yet, you never feel intimidated in any way by her raw sexuality because she makes it all fun, fun, fun ! Here’s the rest of the stuff you need to know about her :

Face : Not a stunner, but pretty enough for you to want to take her out on a date. Got very nice eyes. Big bunch of curly blonde hair. She looks slightly better in person than in her pic (about 80% close to actual) (Grade : 6.5/10)

Body : Medium-sized about 1.65m height. No tattoes. Nothing remarkable or unsual to report. (Grade : 6.5/10)

Breasts : A-cups with light brown nipples. She likes them to be fondled and sucked. (Grade : 6.5/10)

Pussy : Flaps slightly bigger than our local girls but still pink & fresh-looking. Typical angmo hardware configuration. Small tuft of hair above the clit. Gets wet very easily (never used any KY at all). (Grade : 6.5/10)

Language : This girl is Polish, but she speaks some English.

Showering : Yes, we showered together. Did a really good cleanup of my whole body. At the end, she gave me a very good BBBJ with running hot water. (Grade : 7/10)

Frenching : This girl kissess you like a lover making up for lost time. She crushed me with her lips, mouth and tongue. Most of the time I was below and she on top. I was buried underneath her, trying to fight back with my own lips, tongue and hands ! She doesn’t just french, but tries to suck you dry. I bit her in the arms and she bit me back in the neck. (Grade : 10/10)

BBBJ : Very hard-core. Lots of deep-throat and slow, sensual sucking of the cockhead. In between she will lick your balls and surrounding area. We also did 69, standing/kneeling positions and with me doing mouth-fuck from above. All very shiok. This girl is better at BBBJ than many of the Cat150 girls in Geylang. She is good enough to be a CIM queen. In fact, later I asked her to CIM for me (Grade : 10/10)

Cunnilingus : The minute your tongue touches her pussy, she starts shuddering. This girl is very sensitive down there. I had to hold her tight as her hips moved in a fucking motion ! At one point, she gripped my head with her thighs and ran her hands all over my hair. She held my head and pulled my face deeper into her groin. This girl really loves a good licking. Since we both enjoyed cunnilingus, it was even better. I gave her several rounds of it before we were both satisfied and ready to move on to the main event. (Grade : 8/10)

FJ & CIM : After getting capped, we started with the cowgirl style. She is a good rider, so I let her ride me as long as she wanted and watched her enjoying a good masturbation. After that, we fucked different styles. No need to go easy on her, bros, because she likes her pussy to be pounded mercilessly ! Then I removed the condom and asked her to CIM for me. I was standing next to the bed and she was sitting down. Wow, she eats cock – not just sucks it ! Just when I was about to ejaculate, I took my cock out of her mouth and shot my entire load of sperm all over her breasts. She seem to be as fascinated as me watching all that sperm running down her body. Man, what a finish ! (Grade : 8/10)

GF : Donna is very very friendly. So, although she is into hard-core sex, you never feel intimidated. (Grade : 8/10)

RTF : Definitely worth a re-match if time permits. But next time, I will take 2 bottles of chicken essence first ! :D

Damage : $150 + $20 (tips).

tonylim88
05-01-2007, 09:16 AM
(a little longer than usual FR)

FR on Eve (aka Eva)

this is a FR that i love to write. i had intended to open a new thread but eventually decide against it.

Eve is a rather pretty Ang Mo lady. Not stunning, but cute. Youth has its prviliedges.

Her breast are enhanced, i think, and perky. Nips are pink which made them really attractive. Sucking on them is like a dream come true. I had a good time with those 2 perky, pointy, although a tat hard boobs. but these are what dreams are made of.

She is also willing. i think this is the key differentiator. We frenched to start the session and i met her tongue. To be honest, i had wanted to find someone to "fuck" me motivated by the many Zhang ZiYi movies where she made love, with passion, to the lead male star...but was constantly disappointed by demur ladies, (OKT please take note). Eve does a good enough job in the initiative side. She bit me gently, lashes her tongue in and out of my mouth...all in all a nice french.

Then the BBBJ. This is the first time i had a BBBJ with an Ang Mo. And it is one of the best. I would say the best BBBJ is the same for girls of any race: thai, ang moi, malay, chinese..etc. She sucks, bites, use her tongue skillfully, move up and down the shaft to my balls...etc. i was lost for words.

The penetration itself was not bad as well. She rided me a little too forcefully, then i pumped her and came in a doggie position. In between positions, she give me the appearance that she is surprised and taken aback by my moves...a little acting i am sure, but when an animal is in heat, any motivation only adds to the excitement.

And when i came, i came. it was extremely pleasurable. Definitely up there in being one of the best fucks that i ever had.

I would really like to RTF, if time permits.

Now for the warts.
She does not bath with you, nor does she allow the licking of her cunt.
But above all, I can only blame myself for the biggest imperfaction of this session...it only lasted 20 minutes. And this is not just the Fuck Job, it is the taking off shirts, folding them nicely, pre fuck chit chatting, showering, ..etc. the whole works! not sure how the time passes so slowly and for me the 1 shot is done in 20 minutes..i actually ask Bro S how to prolong future sessions and he did give me some tips. I usually had 2/90 sessions with Thai girls and i thought it would be perfect if we could do it a second time...

If any bro out there has a suggestion...do let me know, i would be most appreciative.

I actually have a proposition. Could we pay Bro S $500 and have unlimited fucks with her (or Donna) for a 12 hr period? Way i see it, it is a matter of the number of customers she can have for a 12 hr period. i don't think she can repeat her act of 20 minutes for 36 times a day (which will make her and Bro S rich people)..but assuming that she takes 4 customers during a 12 hr period, then it is a discounted price based on committed engagement.

does this make sense? Do let me know your thoughts as well.

tony

JAG7
07-01-2007, 09:51 AM
Hi names Jag very interested in amoy girls my details as follows

Name : JAG
HP : 91005741
E-Mail: [email protected]

tks:)