PDA

View Full Version : Chalet fun

Delphine2929
18-10-2016, 03:59 PM
It was a chalet to celebrate my best friend, Jul's birthday. That night she brought her bf along and of course I brought mine. We had a good time, drinking, eating, bbq and lots more.
At that chalet were also her other friends, Adeline was one of them. Adeline was a young mum with her husband jailed for drug stuff, she had been struggling with life and was always happy to be around with us. One thing I cannot forget about Adeline is that her breast were huge, I'm already D and hers is way bigger than mine. They were firm and nice to touch, yup, I squeezed them before.
We had lots of drinks that night except for Adeline as she was still breastfeeding her child. Late into the night, Adeline excused herself to a room to breast feed.
I followed behind Adeline as I was heading to the toilet, at the other end of the corridor, I saw Pat, Jul's bf. He was smoking by the window and smiled at us as we were entering our "rooms".
I stayed quite a while in the toilet as I had a bad stomach from the bbq. After a while I heard Adeline's door opened, old doors are loud especially when they are just opposite you.
I quietly exited the toilet and peeked into Adeline's room. Pat was also in the room.

Adeline: Hey! Why did you come in? I'm feed him, can go out?
Pat: I've never seen people breastfeed before, can see?
Adeline: You siao ah? Go see Jul do it when you have your own kids lah.

Pat ignored her, walked beside her and lifted the cloth covering her breasts.

Adeline: Oei!
Pat: Wow! Very big!

He grab her other breast and squeezed the nipple, some milk came out and Pat quickly kneed down and licked it off her nipple.

Adeline: Pat... Please, stop....

From Adeline's face, I don't think she wants Pat to stop. Pat didn't stop, he began to suck on her nipple while her baby is sucking the other side.

Adeline: Urg.... Pat.... Don't......
Pat: Taste real good, is he done?

Pat carried Adeline's child and placed him lightly on the bed, Adeline tried to adjust her clothes back but was quickly stopped by Pat. He took off her top and started fondling her.

Adeline: No... Pat... Urg.... Stop... Don't... Please.... Hmm....

Pat lifted Adeline's skirt and pull her panties off. "That was fast" I thought to myself.

Adeline: Ah! No! Pat!

Pat started fingering Adeline. This is making me so horny, such a good show.

Adeline: Ah.... Ah... Ah... Ah....

Pat turned Adeline over, putting her in doggy position and continued to finger her while squeezing her breast with one hand.

Adeline: Ahhh... Ahh.... Hmmm..... Ahh.... Ahh.... AHHH!.....

I knew Adeline came. Pat quickly unzipped his pants, took out his already hard dick and in the fastest way I ever seen, went straight into Adeline.

Adeline: Ah! No Pat... Ah... Ah... We... Ah... Cannot... Ahh... Ahh... Hmm... Hmm...
Pat: Shh....

Pat held onto to Adeline and fucked her hard from behind, suddenly he increased his speed....

Adeline: AHH.. AHH.. AHH.. AHH.. AHH.. NO.... AHH... NOT... INSIDE... AHH....
Pat: I'm CUMMING!... AHH!...
Adeline: NOO.....!!!

Pat came inside Adeline.

Adeline: What the fuck?! How can you do this? What will Jul say?
Pat: Don't tell her k? I will be responsible for you....
Adeline: How to? You are her bf and I have a husband already.....
Pat: Let's talk after this k?

After hearing all this, I left, feeling wet and horny...

After going back to my bf, I found he and Jul are both drunk, so is the rest of Jul's friends. No wonder no one came to look for us.
Pat came over and helped to carry Jul and my bf back to the room. The four of us were going to share a king size bed so he lay the two of them one at each comer and we went out to check on the rest. No one is "alive" anymore so we locked the door and decided to go to bed as well.

Me: Pat, I'm going to bathe before sleeping, you go ahead 1st.
Pat: Alright.

I went to shower and when I came out, Pat was already in bed beside Jul leaving a space between him and my bf for me.
I climbed in and fell asleep pretty soon.
After a while, I felt the bed shaking, I flipped over and saw Pat hugging Jul and jerking. I can feel his butt jerking towards Jul, occasionally bumping into me. That horny bastard. Haha...
In order not to get horny again, I decided to go back to sleep.

After a while, the jerking stopped but I felt a hand touching my butt. Slowly sliding up into my top, around my stomach. I peeked a little and realised it's not my bf. This is exciting, in front of my bf, another guy is making advances on me.
I closed my eyes and enjoy the moment, what will he do next?....
He slowly slide upwards reaching my breast, I don't wear bra to sleep, he played with my nipples and fondled my breast gently. It felt good...
I felt his dick slowly becoming hard again. He pulled my shorts and panties one side and fingered me a bit, I think he was trying to make sure I was wet. I can feel his dick rubbing against my pussy now....

Me: Hmm......

I think he heard me....

Me: Ah! Hmm... hmm... hmm... hmm... hmm...

OMG! He's fucking me in front of my bf! In the same bed!

Me: Hm! Hm! Hm! Hm! Hm!

Slowly but with good force, he pushes in deep into me....
He increased his speed, I think he's going to cum, should I stop him from cumming inside me?

He: Urg!....

Before I can do anything, a warm flow is felt.... It felt good.... He pulled his dick out and pulled my shorts and panties back in position, I can feel his cum still flowing out, wetting my panties and I just bathed! That bastard!

Benny10
18-10-2016, 04:04 PM
It was a chalet to celebrate my best friend, Jul's birthday. That night she brought her bf along and of course I brought mine. We had a good time, drinking, eating, bbq and lots more.
At that chalet were also her other friends, Adeline was one of them. Adeline was a young mum with her husband jailed for drug stuff, she had been struggling with life and was always happy to be around with us. One thing I cannot forget about Adeline is that her breast were huge, I'm already D and hers is way bigger than mine. They were firm and nice to touch, yup, I squeezed them before.
We had lots of drinks that night except for Adeline as she was still breastfeeding her child. Late into the night, Adeline excused herself to a room to breast feed.
I followed behind Adeline as I was heading to the toilet, at the other end of the corridor, I saw Pat, Jul's bf. He was smoking by the window and smiled at us as we were entering our "rooms".
I stayed quite a while in the toilet as I had a bad stomach from the bbq. After a while I heard Adeline's door opened, old doors are loud especially when they are just opposite you.
I quietly exited the toilet and peeked into Adeline's room. Pat was also in the room.

Adeline: Hey! Why did you come in? I'm feed him, can go out?
Pat: I've never seen people breastfeed before, can see?
Adeline: You siao ah? Go see Jul do it when you have your own kids lah.

Pat ignored her, walked beside her and lifted the cloth covering her breasts.

Adeline: Oei!
Pat: Wow! Very big!

He grab her other breast and squeezed the nipple, some milk came out and Pat quickly kneed down and licked it off her nipple.

Adeline: Pat... Please, stop....

From Adeline's face, I don't think she wants Pat to stop. Pat didn't stop, he began to suck on her nipple while her baby is sucking the other side.

Adeline: Urg.... Pat.... Don't......
Pat: Taste real good, is he done?

Pat carried Adeline's child and placed him lightly on the bed, Adeline tried to adjust her clothes back but was quickly stopped by Pat. He took off her top and started fondling her.

Adeline: No... Pat... Urg.... Stop... Don't... Please.... Hmm....

Pat lifted Adeline's skirt and pull her panties off. "That was fast" I thought to myself.

Adeline: Ah! No! Pat!

Pat started fingering Adeline. This is making me so horny, such a good show.

Adeline: Ah.... Ah... Ah... Ah....

Pat turned Adeline over, putting her in doggy position and continued to finger her while squeezing her breast with one hand.

Adeline: Ahhh... Ahh.... Hmmm..... Ahh.... Ahh.... AHHH!.....

I knew Adeline came. Pat quickly unzipped his pants, took out his already hard dick and in the fastest way I ever seen, went straight into Adeline.

Adeline: Ah! No Pat... Ah... Ah... We... Ah... Cannot... Ahh... Ahh... Hmm... Hmm...
Pat: Shh....

Pat held onto to Adeline and fucked her hard from behind, suddenly he increased his speed....

Adeline: AHH.. AHH.. AHH.. AHH.. AHH.. NO.... AHH... NOT... INSIDE... AHH....
Pat: I'm CUMMING!... AHH!...
Adeline: NOO.....!!!

Pat came inside Adeline.

Adeline: What the fuck?! How can you do this? What will Jul say?
Pat: Don't tell her k? I will be responsible for you....
Adeline: How to? You are her bf and I have a husband already.....
Pat: Let's talk after this k?

After hearing all this, I left, feeling wet and horny...

After going back to my bf, I found he and Jul are both drunk, so is the rest of Jul's friends. No wonder no one came to look for us.
Pat came over and helped to carry Jul and my bf back to the room. The four of us were going to share a king size bed so he lay the two of them one at each comer and we went out to check on the rest. No one is "alive" anymore so we locked the door and decided to go to bed as well.

Me: Pat, I'm going to bathe before sleeping, you go ahead 1st.
Pat: Alright.

I went to shower and when I came out, Pat was already in bed beside Jul leaving a space between him and my bf for me.
I climbed in and fell asleep pretty soon.
After a while, I felt the bed shaking, I flipped over and saw Pat hugging Jul and jerking. I can feel his butt jerking towards Jul, occasionally bumping into me. That horny bastard. Haha...
In order not to get horny again, I decided to go back to sleep.

After a while, the jerking stopped but I felt a hand touching my butt. Slowly sliding up into my top, around my stomach. I peeked a little and realised it's not my bf. This is exciting, in front of my bf, another guy is making advances on me.
I closed my eyes and enjoy the moment, what will he do next?....
He slowly slide upwards reaching my breast, I don't wear bra to sleep, he played with my nipples and fondled my breast gently. It felt good...
I felt his dick slowly becoming hard again. He pulled my shorts and panties one side and fingered me a bit, I think he was trying to make sure I was wet. I can feel his dick rubbing against my pussy now....

Me: Hmm......

I think he heard me....

Me: Ah! Hmm... hmm... hmm... hmm... hmm...

OMG! He's fucking me in front of my bf! In the same bed!

Me: Hm! Hm! Hm! Hm! Hm!

Slowly but with good force, he pushes in deep into me....
He increased his speed, I think he's going to cum, should I stop him from cumming inside me?

He: Urg!....

Before I can do anything, a warm flow is felt.... It felt good.... He pulled his dick out and pulled my shorts and panties back in position, I can feel his cum still flowing out, wetting my panties and I just bathed! That bastard!

Episode 2 coming? I'm buying popcorn

iApplePie
18-10-2016, 04:04 PM
Please continue!!

Croatian
18-10-2016, 04:06 PM
Camping too!

club49
18-10-2016, 05:20 PM
Many happenings at chalet :D

DieselTech
18-10-2016, 08:02 PM
Nice story, support

Muguruza
18-10-2016, 11:01 PM
Camping here too :)

NemoDory
18-10-2016, 11:23 PM
Please continue sis!!

diputs1269
18-10-2016, 11:50 PM
Another camper.

MassachuSEX
19-10-2016, 12:20 AM
Camping for updates ;)

Truthful
19-10-2016, 09:04 AM
Looking forward to more updates.

Jamctc
19-10-2016, 07:20 PM
looking forward for next episode...

duetz
19-10-2016, 07:35 PM
TS please continue

vezelhd
19-10-2016, 07:48 PM
Camping too

Evileyes
19-10-2016, 11:47 PM
Chalet stories never fail to turn one on!!!

TS please continue... thanks.! :D

zqjwc4ever1
20-10-2016, 09:54 AM
Good story!

knickers
20-10-2016, 10:00 AM
TS do continue soon :)

KanPuaLuan
20-10-2016, 10:23 AM
Camping for more

Ulurus
20-10-2016, 11:19 AM
Love chalet story!!

Anatoliy
20-10-2016, 01:06 PM
Camping here too.

matyoyo
20-10-2016, 02:09 PM
Pitching Tentage for more.......:D:p:cool:

sexysherry
20-10-2016, 02:27 PM
is a great and wonderful experience to enjoy once in a life sis

Airwaver
20-10-2016, 03:13 PM
Do continue bro

Thirdy
20-10-2016, 04:18 PM
Nice story, support.

pizzaheart
20-10-2016, 09:09 PM
Nice story!!

Kingston83
21-10-2016, 12:00 AM
camping .. ...

MannyPajiao
21-10-2016, 12:43 AM
Camping too..

Delphine2929
21-10-2016, 09:23 AM
In the morning, I woke up and saw Pat is not in the bed anymore. I looked out to the balcony of the chalet through the small opening between the curtains and saw him smoking outside. Feeling a bit dirty, I decided to take a shower so I left Jul and my bf in bed to the toilet.

After shower, as I was walking to back to the room, I heard moaning from outside the room. This is not quite right, there's three person in the room, so who's fucking who?
I opened the room door slowly and saw Jul riding my bf. I didn't enter but watched outside quietly.

Jul: Hmm... Hmm... Hmm.. Hmm.. Dave.... you.... are... so... hard....
Dave: Jul, I think we should stop.... Del is coming back....
Jul: Awhile.... Awhile... more.... urg... urg... urg...urg....

I could feel myself getting wet again.... Suddenly I felt a pull on my shorts and both my panties and shorts when down to my knees.

Pat: Shh.....
Me: PAT?! What you doing? URG!

Pat using his signature fast speed again, entered me from behind, fast and hard. He pull me up and placed one hand over my mouth, the other squeezing my breast and started pounding me from behind. I could still see Jul riding hard on Dave's dick, she's enjoying herself. Dave reached out his hands to fondle Jul's breasts. I'm sure Dave like her breast better, Jul's breast was smaller, probably a B, but a lot firmer than mine, Dave had always asked me why my breast feels very soft so I guess he doesn't mind the size but prefers firm.

Dave: Jul... don't go so fast... I'm cumming....
Jul: Urg... Urg... Urg... tell... me ... before... you... shoot... don't... cum... inside... me....

Pat: Let's cum together with them k?

With his hand on my mouth, I could not make a sound. I nodded....
Dave pulled Jul towards him and hug her tight to himself, I knew he was going to cum. Dave raised his knees to support himself on his feet and start to pump hard.

Jul: Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Dave: Urg! Urg! Urg! Urg! Urg! Urg! Urg! Urg!
Pat: Urg! Urg! Urg! Urg! Urg! Urg! Urg! Urg!
Me: "Breathing very hard and unable to make a sound"

Dave hugged Jul very tightly, increasing his speed.

Dave: Urg! Urg! Urg! Urg! Urg!
Jul: Ah! No! Dave! Ah! Let go! AH! AH! AH!.....
Dave: Urg!......

Dave came inside Jul.

Pat: Urg! Urg! Urg! Urg!

I knew Pat was going to cum but I didn't bother to ask him out, he came in me yesterday anyway. Pat suddenly pull out of my pussy and pushes his dick into my asshole, it was my first anal, he couldn't push all the way in as I was totally not relaxed but he managed a bit in I guess. Pat moved a bit in my anal and came inside my anal.
It was a painful and weird feeling. After cumming, he let go of me and the first thing I did was turn around and slapped him.

Me: That was painful!!!
Pat: Shh.... Sorry....

I looked into the room, Jul was just getting up from Dave after resting.

Jul: I told you don't cum inside me right? I'm not on pills and I don't have any with me now. How to go buy now?
Dave: Err.... Sorry? I couldn't resist......
Jul: Just don't tell anyone what happened k?

Jul kissed Dave's cheeks and dressed herself.

Pat: Let's go!

Pat pulled my hand and walked towards the living room of the chalet. We sat there and waited for them to come out.
This birthday celebration is getting too weird, it's like mass cheating now.... At least Jul enjoyed herself.... :)

compound
21-10-2016, 11:37 AM
Nice story, please continue sis

Taksin
21-10-2016, 11:41 AM
TS do continue soon

brickhouse
21-10-2016, 12:36 PM
Camping for more!

Lopetegui
21-10-2016, 02:31 PM
Do continue soon TS

L14N6
21-10-2016, 04:21 PM
Sis please update again :)

MoodyBlues
23-10-2016, 01:03 AM
Enjoy reading chalet stories!!

KanPuaLuan
23-10-2016, 11:24 PM
Do continue soon TS

DrunkRat
24-10-2016, 04:11 AM
Will be updating soon TS?

Opticas
24-10-2016, 10:00 AM
TS any update?

NinLaoBoo
24-10-2016, 09:38 PM
Camping for more!

KanPuaLuan
26-10-2016, 05:28 PM
TS any updates?

kark69
06-11-2016, 05:33 PM
I wonder if TS is still having fun at the chalet ?

trivago
06-11-2016, 05:41 PM
I wonder if TS is still having fun at the chalet ?

Probably having fun elsewhere :D

FarkeeYou
07-11-2016, 05:18 PM
any updates?