PDA

View Full Version : THai & Mongolian Mix Massage @Boat Quay

lennyHunk
05-12-2006, 03:01 PM
Went to this place as recommended by a bro here who Pm'ed me.
Massage:9/10
Vivien:Thai/Mongolian mix blood.Petite size.28 yr old.Very friendly and chatty.
This place is next to a chicken rice stall at Boat quay.
They have a few Thai girls with booblicious bodies.yummm...
Entrance fee:$35/hr +Thai JG($30)
Overall nice ambience and friendly ladies.Makes you feel at home.
Those who want the exact location cam PM me.

Cheers.

tuakee
05-12-2006, 10:59 PM
please advise the location

cheers,
tuakee

vader69
06-12-2006, 01:41 AM
Is that the union star chix rice shop...opp the imperial bak kut teh shop??

pebblebay
06-12-2006, 05:05 AM
Yo Bro,

Found the place you'd mentioned this afternoon. Had been playing badminton past few weeks and had a sore back,the massage was powerful!! and i feel damn relaxed now.
anyway, thanks for the tip.Never had such a good massage in a long long time.:)))

striker42
06-12-2006, 08:00 AM
How come they charged me $45 per hour when I went there that day?

jlkl
07-12-2006, 11:05 AM
Can PM me the address?
Thks

Lee444
08-12-2006, 07:33 AM

Hi striker42, $45 is for Thai massage. Normal massage is at $35.Was a bit confused when I'm there and was quoted $45. Hope this clarifies :D

striker42
08-12-2006, 08:05 AM
Hi
Ok thanks for the clarification, wonder, to be hnest whatis the difference bet Thai and Normal massage haha

jlkl
08-12-2006, 11:58 AM
Thai massage comes with ur bone cracking sound. :D
You will be amazed by how 'flexible' your body is.;)

owen1
09-12-2006, 04:12 AM
thanx to bro lennyhunk for the address

went there, unless u specify, they will automatic charge you 45.
the women there all knows about this thread.

thai massage was actually not that bad. had the more mature one, evon...
Ice is the hot new young girl....pretty solid from what i saw

was quoted 50 for Hj/JG....forget to bring enough cash so didnt take it up
i think can bargain to 35-45 range.

might return to check it out again.

best123
09-12-2006, 03:44 PM
looks good to me....will find my way there next week...

chavez
09-12-2006, 06:18 PM
hi there pls pm me the exact location. thx.

BigOceanM
10-12-2006, 11:58 AM
hi,
pls let me know the address :)
tks a lot
cheers

batambird
12-12-2006, 03:52 PM
I was in this place last week. I was given "Vivian" small size girl (not my cup of tea). But the massage was relaxin.. she was spending all the tiime on my legs and thigs, (lower body)...but it was quite good, as i had needed one for the lower body due to some heavy cardio workouts the day before...

towards the end, the golden question popped out and the price quoted for a hj was 50 sgd..i simply said "NO" and she asked me how much i am willing to pay...I offered 30 SGD and she agreed immdly...

Before the HJ, she gave me a massage on the balls and it was quite good..after putting some oil and started the hj...auto roaming was allowed...but i dint enjoy, coz she is very small and the cup size may be A or even A--.

Total damage was 45 (1 hr massage) and 30 for HJ.
Relaxing massage, the ambience was really bad....

This is my first FR, even if you dont up my points, dont zap..i have nothing to lose...

For those who wanted to visit this place, please do not PM me. Just take the name below.

It is called "Hollywood massage" on the 2nd floor on the very beginning of circular road from south bridge road opposite to a food court. Hope is this very clear for our singaporean brothers.....

RTF - No ...atleast not for vivian coz she is too small for me....

gentingman
12-12-2006, 04:49 PM
Is Vivian Mongolian mix blood?

i like petite girls. Think i will go down tomorrow to try her.

Thanks for the great info on this place!!!

lennyHunk
13-12-2006, 01:15 PM

I took the oil massage at $35 for 45 mins.Then JG i bargain to $30.
Jus went again with my friend yesterday & tried their Thai massage this time.This time was $45.

lennyHunk
13-12-2006, 01:17 PM

I took the oil massage at $35 for 45 mins.Then JG i bargain to $30.
Jus went again with my friend yesterday & tried their Thai massage this time.This time was $45.

lennyHunk
13-12-2006, 01:41 PM
I was in this place last week. I was given "Vivian" small size girl (not my cup of tea). But the massage was relaxin.. she was spending all the tiime on my legs and thigs, (lower body)...but it was quite good, as i had needed one for the lower body due to some heavy cardio workouts the day before...

towards the end, the golden question popped out and the price quoted for a hj was 50 sgd..i simply said "NO" and she asked me how much i am willing to pay...I offered 30 SGD and she agreed immdly...

Before the HJ, she gave me a massage on the balls and it was quite good..after putting some oil and started the hj...auto roaming was allowed...but i dint enjoy, coz she is very small and the cup size may be A or even A--.

This is my first FR, even if you dont up my points, dont zap..i have nothing to lose...

For those who wanted to visit this place, please do not PM me. Just take the name below.

It is called "Hollywood massage" on the 2nd floor on the very beginning of circular road from south bridge road opposite to a food court. Hope is this very clear for our singaporean brothers.....

My friend tried Ice.Young and booby.also 9/10 massage.good attitude.But too bad i went up for twice past few days and she was working.

pebblebay
13-12-2006, 04:01 PM

i think she the chioest there.Ice.

pebblebay
13-12-2006, 04:16 PM

i think she the chioest there.Ice.

pebblebay
13-12-2006, 08:42 PM

I think Ice is the chioest there.D-cupp

gentingman
14-12-2006, 03:03 AM

did u see Ice??somebody said she very chio and big chested and young.Pls cfm,And i will go lunchtime one of these days.....

did u see Ice??somebody said she very chio and big chested and young.Pls cfm,And i will go lunchtime one of these days.....

gentingman
14-12-2006, 03:05 AM
.................................................. .........sorry double post

owen1
14-12-2006, 05:28 PM
i have seen ice....definitely most chio over there as for last week...
2 headlights are pretty big...a C cup at least
almost had her but my "american size frame" meant a stronger more experience evon took over...plus guy next door requested 3 girls....wonder which rich dude is that.

ace7788
14-12-2006, 05:32 PM
Can anyone advise the age for ICE? She is claimed to be young - but what is her age?

Thanks..

rayong
14-12-2006, 05:36 PM
is ice a local or thai?based on describtions,any chances she is the same ice working in fuji reflexology?

rayong
14-12-2006, 05:37 PM
sorry guys,ended up double..

owen1
14-12-2006, 06:28 PM
ice = thai
age = from looks at most 26....i saw her under dim lights..plus was told she 20+ only
FJ = WL i had was promoting her at 150...but i think can bargain...

she hinted can bring them out at golden landmark area i think....most likely they earn LD there in some pubs
unless i get the hint wrongly, some form of group activity is possible....i might be wrong so dont blame me.

Mai Jia Qi
15-12-2006, 06:07 PM
I went there today...was served by a 30+ yr old...no ice...no vivian...no special at all...e massage was $35...after it finished...the auntie say xie xie...and left...datz it...wasted my $35...totally different from wat the bros here posted...sianz..

Makan&Drink
15-12-2006, 09:20 PM
Went to this place as recommended by a bro here who Pm'ed me.
Massage:9/10
Vivien:Thai/Mongolian mix blood.Petite size.28 yr old.Very friendly and chatty.
This place is next to a chicken rice stall at Boat quay.
They have a few Thai girls with booblicious bodies.yummm...
Entrance fee:$35/hr +Thai JG($30)
Overall nice ambience and friendly ladies.Makes you feel at home.
Those who want the exact location cam PM me.

Cheers.

Bro, can you pm me the exact location
Thanks

alkoh316
16-12-2006, 05:22 PM
any bro here know the address of this place? can pm me the location?

plan to go there later

thanks

darkniteau
16-12-2006, 07:12 PM
Hi I'm new here and relatively inexperienced compared to many posters.

I went to a Thai massage place just behind Boat Quay, not sure if it's this place mentioned. The place I went to was on the 2nd storey, you had to go up a flight of stairs to get to the door.

Anyway, when I was there (it was a weekend afternoon) none of the girls were available. The man behind the counter said '$45' gruffly and when I asked how long I had to wait, he said about 15-20 mins. But he repeated that I have to pay first anyway. His overall attitude was very nonchalant and rude. I was quite pissed and left without the massage. This episode just left a bad taste.

Any one with similar experience at this joint?

17-12-2006, 12:38 PM
Hi I'm new here and relatively inexperienced compared to many posters.

I went to a Thai massage place just behind Boat Quay, not sure if it's this place mentioned. The place I went to was on the 2nd storey, you had to go up a flight of stairs to get to the door.

Anyway, when I was there (it was a weekend afternoon) none of the girls were available. The man behind the counter said '$45' gruffly and when I asked how long I had to wait, he said about 15-20 mins. But he repeated that I have to pay first anyway. His overall attitude was very nonchalant and rude. I was quite pissed and left without the massage. This episode just left a bad taste.

Any one with similar experience at this joint?

Bro,
You may have ended up in the wrong joint. I personally have been to this place and The massage is really good,the service and attitude of the therapists are pretty good.There are at least 4 to 5 massage joints in Boat Quay area and all these joints are found in the 2nd storey.In fact this joint which is next to a famous hainanese chicken restaurant has been around for some time but it has change management a couple of times.I used to work work in UOB Plaza and that's why I am familiar with this place.
For your info there is already a thread started about this place sometime back under Mongolian gals massage.You can do a search.i know it can be frustrating having to wait for your turn to massage.But good things have to Q-up la.Ice,Vivian,yvonne always very bz one.Massage rated:9/10(Both Oil or Thai Style)
Maybe you can call them 1st like what i always do before going.You can PM me for the lady boss H/p.........

best123
19-12-2006, 07:42 AM
bro 1108,

can PM me the bsoo number.... wana go this week

jlkl
19-12-2006, 11:43 AM
Bro 1108, can pm me the lady boss number? Might be dropping by next week for a good rub.
Thks :D

gentingman
19-12-2006, 10:07 PM
Finally tried Vivian as recommended by some bros in pm.Just a short FR.

26 yr old petite sized gal,cheery and friendly.Good strong massage.Tried her combination of oil & Thai Massage.Groped her during her thai jg.Quite a handful i must say.Accomadating attitude.No rush....

RTF:yes...
Actually wanted to try Ice ,but some bros told me quite ex.. for her svc and she may be quite temperamental.Maybe will try her on my next visit.Chio gals always act like prima donna....bo pian..

natassevil74
20-12-2006, 11:01 AM
I also finally tried ICE yesterday!

Using the boss' number, I prebooked Ice (actually pronouced 'Ai' in Thai, but she don't mind being called 'Ice') so I have my slot guaranteed.

Place: easy to find. you can get the exact location from threadstarter or use the hints to do some detective work!

Ambiance: yes.. as mentioned... can be better.... feel dingy and dank with mattress on the floor with partition as walls.

Price:
when I requested for the normal $35, the boss flatly said 'Promo over already' so price is $45'... so I lanlan paid lor.

Ice: like what was mentioned, she has a pair of bazookas !!! :eek:
Quite pretty, and the best thing is that she is fluent in Mandarin! So I spoke to her the whole time in Mandarin...

Attitude:
Friendly and chatty. Massage.... decent, but can be better. On my legs and calfs.. she a bit 'play piano' on certain parts.

When she poped the question, she asked me what price I'm gonna pay. Using the tip her, I quote 30. but can see she a bit not happy... and said wanted 40 since she 'just came here not long ago... blah blah'... But after some sweet talk.. she relented. She still service nicely and didn't give me black face. My hands were busy auto roaming and sucking and those were too damned HUGE!!!!

She kept dropping hints that customers interested in her can 'buy time' to bring her out...

She seems eager to please the customers and make sure i had my shower, and handed me my clothes,,, and everything ..even though there's another customer waiting...

COnclusion
Looks: 8/10
Figure: 8/10
massage: 6.5/10 (others like 'pre-injury' Wen wen, XIao Hong, Ah Jun are better)
service: 8/10 (she really tried her best, friendly and chatty... )
HJ: 7/10 (no rush. gentle. )
FJ: didn't ask
damage: 45 entrance + 30

RTF: No... it was a 'ok-only' experience for me.. .I have others to try b4 they disappear!!

The best part of all is that,, ,I HAVE ICE MOBILE NUMBER! :D
As always, only GOOD bros with points can PM me.

IF you like my FR, pls up my points! tks

Da Vinci
20-12-2006, 12:28 PM
wow! good FR, bro.. will up u!

nickric
20-12-2006, 04:18 PM
Tried this Thai Massage after recomended by many bros here.
Please was quite easy to find, opposite the foodcourt.

Walk up the stair, open the door and saw a lady sitting on the so called "recept". Her look quite ok man and english also a bit "slang"
Ask me what i want so i ask her what she have.
$45 for 60 min oil massage
$50 for 60 min thai massage
KNN i though $35, bo pian so opted for he cheaper one. so she lead me to a room where a gal was inside there talking on the phone. she hang up after i went in.

She ask me to take off my cloth and laid down on the mattress.
Place is a bit weak, i don;t feel good with the mattress on the floor..look dirty to me so i put a towel on it where my brother will be laying.

so start the massage...was quite good actually...enough strenght.
After the massage the back, she ask me to turn around...ha, finally has a good look on her...no bad,my type so i give her look 7/10...so i ask her "khun chi arai"..she was surprise that i know thai...so she is Vivian...so tcss for a while...then the question poped out...she want $50 and i said to ex...she ask how much i want...of course $30 lar...she ok and start jg immediately..i could said her jg are good...she ask me want to come out or not...stupid question, if course want to come out lar...so tcss while she do the hj...she is 28 year old and have 2 daughter in bkk...one 6 and 7...she married at 19...wow, in my mind she must be lonely her and may need guy to satisfied her needs..so i tried to be nice to her and give her a good impression so probably can ask her out for ST nxt time...

Conclusion;
Looks: 7/10 (my type)
Figure: 7/10
massage: 8/10 (better than some massage gals in Rachadapisek)
service: 8/10 (friendly, patient and chatty )
HJ: 7/10 (no rush, gentle )

RTF: YESSS (will ask for something more)

pls upz me if you like my fr

batambird
20-12-2006, 05:50 PM
I think this place is increasing their entrance fee after so many bro's from this forum has started visiting. The maximum fee is only 45 SGD for 60 mins thai massage. If you opt for a normal massage with 45 mins, it is only 30 SGD. I have the feeling that the woman and the rude guy are starting to make fast money.

pebblebay
20-12-2006, 07:15 PM
I think this place is increasing their entrance fee after so many bro's from this forum has started visiting. The maximum fee is only 45 SGD for 60 mins thai massage. If you opt for a normal massage with 45 mins, it is only 30 SGD. I have the feeling that the woman and the rude guy are starting to make fast money.

Hi Bro Batam.

Did you go the correct place? You should say that is a old uncle la.A retiree. I think he is the coffee uncle there who helps out in cleaning the place etc.>he looks almost 60 yr old to me.$45 Thai massage 1 hr quite reasonable .Boat Quay area .You go those Siam or Sakura in geylang also almost same price there. Anyway i know Circular rd 2nd floor got a few other Thai massage also. One of them near 38B..Been there before?

striker42
20-12-2006, 10:53 PM
Hi
Just for yur info everyone, apparently one of the lady who massaged me gave the game away when she told me that this thread was actually started by the owner to attract customers. Think have no problem with that, yes service wise is okay but to up the price when it is getting popular and say it is reasonable is not right. Down the road the Chinese TN is only charging 30 per hour.

So as customer we hve the right whether to support or not to support. For me, if this is the kind of attitude I will give this palce a miss.

owen1
20-12-2006, 11:26 PM
owner self promote = no problem with me

owner increase price after TN became popular = treating us like "roberts"

sad, wanted to go again this friday....looks like got to give this place a miss.

Da Vinci
20-12-2006, 11:28 PM
owner using this forum to promote? its still quite reasonable....but price increase after the popularity?!?

i dunno about all....but i realised price have been increasing for most sorts of life.... guess income spending is rising?

Merry xmas to all!!

20-12-2006, 11:43 PM
I got the lady boss no.Those who went up at the counter they have their name card there with the Hp.I intend to go down again this weekend cos my muscles are aching due to too much gym lately,Muscles all aching and needed a good rub down once more. Called the lady boss,She said price still $45. But i persisted in asking how this figure $50 came about and she admitted sometimes she charge $50 if she see ' ang moh' or tourists( U know boat quay area many pubs ).I think this sounds reasonable to me..She told me her rental quite high.Almost 4K. Another info i get is for thai massage ,the therapists are paid much more. is 60-40. So the boss gets only $18 for a 1hr massage.Not really a prospering business !!!Thats why Thai massage always 1 and half or 2 hrs session by clients.For me is 2 hrs always when i go Thai massage.You know the Sakura boss is brother of the TCS actor Huang YiLiang.Heard that place also not making money and might be closing soon.This Ice was formerly from Sakura geylang.

cheers

sexmaniac
20-12-2006, 11:56 PM
went to this joint this evening as i needed a good massage after a hectic week. was quite disappointed with the hardware i.e. decor, facilities, ambience. basically, it is a pretty run down place. the rooms were rather small and as some other brother mentioned before, the mattress on the floor does not give an impression that it is very hygenic to say the least.

the entrance was $45... i would say it's on the expensive side to start with. masssauer looked to be in the late 20s, early 30s. in fact, if you are going for SYTs, you can give this place a total miss. the massage itself was decent. hard but i would say the massauer is not too skilful with the pressure points. Offered hj, did not take up. One thing though, the massage was 1 full hour before the massauer offered the hj. she neither insisted nor turned "black face". Attitude was good. I would say she could be rather chatty with the right customer... haha, me not the chatty type

Return? Hmmm... Not really.

batambird
22-12-2006, 11:38 AM
This place is really a run down place. The rooms are smaller, infact they have a room in the corner where a narrow mattress is on a bed and initially asked me to go to this room...i said cannot, then they gave me another which is also small, but the mattress was on the floor. I decided not to go there anymore, just because of the ambience.

best123
22-12-2006, 03:45 PM
[QUOTE=striker42;1774044]Hi
Just for yur info everyone, apparently one of the lady who massaged me gave the game away when she told me that this thread was actually started by the owner to attract customers. QUOTE]

I feel that it is ok as long as they deliver what was published in the "FRs"

23-12-2006, 11:24 AM
This place is really a run down place. The rooms are smaller, infact they have a room in the corner where a narrow mattress is on a bed and initially asked me to go to this room...i said cannot, then they gave me another which is also small, but the mattress was on the floor. I decided not to go there anymore, just because of the ambience.

Sorry.But to thos ebros who said Thai MAssage done on the matress laid on the floor.
I do not quite understand why you all feel it is 'dirty' .For your info, all authentic Thai massage is done on a matress laid on the floor..It is the Thai concept of massage.Anyone agree or disagree?

nickric
23-12-2006, 11:45 AM
Sorry.But to thos ebros who said Thai MAssage done on the matress laid on the floor.
I do not quite understand why you all feel it is 'dirty' .For your info, all authentic Thai massage is done on a matress laid on the floor..It is the Thai concept of massage.Anyone agree or disagree?

bro 1108, i agreed with you that all Thai Massage is done on the floor, BUT the mattress and the mattress cover don;t look as dirty as this place...most of the thai massage i visited have floor that don;t look so dirty as well.

pls upz e if you agree with me...

striker42
23-12-2006, 03:32 PM
Yes totally in agreement as the mattresses look like they are bought from the karung guni , very thin and worn our and the bed sheets are very dirty. If u are charging 45 per hour, there must be certain service quality std but sad to say, the standard is below par.

edack
24-12-2006, 02:33 AM
is it the same as advertised on the ya hoot ..( Honey )

superman69
24-12-2006, 01:16 PM
Hi Bro, can PM me the actaul location and contact number.

Thanks

explorers
27-12-2006, 08:57 PM
yes i agree with the bros here... if ur charging HC entrance fee... then the environment needs to be work on.... i hope the bros who hav connection to this tn pass on this piece of advice to them..... else at least i wont be visiting this place again.... no matter hw big the boobs are.....

shentonwayGUY
31-12-2006, 10:02 AM
I posted somewhere on this place before and recommended to some bros here.

Is a place for those who enjoy a good Thai or Oil/rub.

Is $45. Never been told to pay $50.
The lady boss hp:82309168.(Honey).

Is alright to call her and ask.She is a friendly lady from Chiangmai.
Maybe those bros who have some feedback for her can call her and tell her straight off of any unhappiness .But i am sure there are many customers who enjoy their powerful massage.

mrkangoo
31-12-2006, 02:22 PM
Passby that place yesterday. Pretty near to coffeeshop but I did not go up.
A few massage shop further down BQ too.

As for the prices, HJ and massage which is around 60 bucks. Same price as my fave at Far East. Might tried the BQ girls for once...

owen10
31-12-2006, 03:44 PM
if looks, svc n ambience sucks then i say better boycott d place. u can definitely get better deals elsewh. pay a bit more, u can enjoy more comfort in a HC, some with food n snacks thrown in somemore.

dun let these shops thk tt now tt authorites had clamped down d TN shops they can charge more cos of lesser supply now. there r always gd deals out there if 1 search hard enuff.

owen1
31-12-2006, 03:46 PM
sorry....cant help but wanna post after senior bro owen10
hahaha

ya, i boycott this place liao
treat us like "cai tao".

jlkl
02-01-2007, 12:07 PM
Patronised this outlet last sat. Massage was alright, however the place was very run down, dirty and price was on the high side. Wanted to write an FR but couldnt think of any except the dirty room. :o
Will be rtm ( return to massage).

tongkat.ali
02-01-2007, 02:55 PM
hi all, how is their thai massage afterall? is it okay to opt for 2 hr thai massage? coz usually I opt for 2 hr for TN, just nice for a complete full body massage one....

zen7
02-01-2007, 06:29 PM
Actually I have visited this place several times, yes the place is quite run down but the massage is good. And unlike other places, the girls give quite a decent massage and won't jus 'scratch' your back for 15 minutes before asking you whether you are keen for extras....They give a solid 1 hour massage which I enjoy.

As for the entrance, they have increased it to $45 but if you are a regular, its still $35 per hour.

izsim
03-01-2007, 12:21 AM
I also finally tried ICE yesterday!

COnclusion
Looks: 8/10
Figure: 8/10
massage: 6.5/10 (others like 'pre-injury' Wen wen, XIao Hong, Ah Jun are better)
service: 8/10 (she really tried her best, friendly and chatty... )
HJ: 7/10 (no rush. gentle. )

RTF: No... it was a 'ok-only' experience for me.. .I have others to try b4 they disappear!!

tks

Agreed with the FR posted by Bro here. The place is really doggy with partition for the rooms. when I was there they were having lunch eating the (kam mong) fish and the kind of vegetables Thai love to eat. The towel also look abit dirty to me.

ICE has very big juicy boobs and really enjoying fondling them and also busy auto roaming. Very enjoyable for the HJ. Only minus is she is quite fat on the legs and tummy which is not to my liking.

Damage : 35 (entrance) + 40 (HJ)

nickric
03-01-2007, 10:35 AM
i have a question...can i bring my own towel ? since the towel and mattres look dirty..

owen1
03-01-2007, 10:55 AM
HAHAHA....
actually u can...no one is stopping you.

so wats next....massage sucks so u bring your own ger there to massage??

all this nonsense from shop has to stop somewhere.

nickric
03-01-2007, 11:14 AM
HAHAHA....
actually u can...no one is stopping you.

so wats next....massage sucks so u bring your own ger there to massage??

all this nonsense from shop has to stop somewhere.

bro, bring your own ger don't make sense lar..i'm asking the question because i quite like the massage and especially yhe ger there...vivian..

rubberking
03-01-2007, 05:41 PM
Can anybody PM me the location of the joint.
Wan to go for a rubdown.

amacz
05-01-2007, 12:35 AM
hi, bros pm address, pls

nickric
05-01-2007, 11:28 PM
when up to look for vivian again this afternoon..her massage never dissapoint me...she look better and every time she massage me...her look make me damn horny today but too bad she do jg/hj the most...don;t have the encourage to ask her if i can autoroam :-(...the place look cleaner this time, i think the owner read the SBF..

RTF-definately yes (want to ask for more than hj next time)

shentonwayGUY
08-01-2007, 10:06 AM
when up to look for vivian again this afternoon..her massage never dissapoint me...she look better and every time she massage me...her look make me damn horny today but too bad she do jg/hj the most...don;t have the encourage to ask her if i can autoroam :-(...the place look cleaner this time, i think the owner read the SBF..

RTF-definately yes (want to ask for more than hj next time)

Ya agree.Nice girl,very friendly and good massage.She is my reguklar therapist there.I send her back home before after the massage at 1am one night. We made a detour to the Bt Ba+++ Park and Tcc in my car.She stay TeckWhye.Her BJ is suction good and 'noisy'.BeiTahan...

Horse0211
08-01-2007, 05:46 PM
hey bro...i was really disappointed wif their service n attiitude esp when she noe i comin juz for pure massage. Will not go again unless my didi wanted to.

juzjoin
10-01-2007, 02:07 PM
As for the entrance, they have increased it to $45 but if you are a regular, its still $35 per hour.

isn't it double standard, there should be 1 straight price for everyone. for newcomer who doesn't read this forum is juz like being overcharged(Cai Tao) or alias Robert. juz my two cents worth of thot.

juzjoin
10-01-2007, 04:26 PM
tis joint is located btw Unistar and a Indian shop called Juilet Restaurant. Saw the signboard outside with the telephone number on it, but not too sure whether are they still using it... bro can pm me for the address and telephone number... thanks :)

amacz
12-01-2007, 02:09 AM
Went to the place last fri. 11am. The door's closed. Telephone on thr door for massage & facial. I called. A lady answered they moved to 3+ same street. Move to it. Only one old lady there. Says thai gal not come yet. But she provide oil massage as well. She's 40+ I think. Not interest for her. am I too early? That's not free in the afternoon. Try next time.

satyr365
12-01-2007, 02:03 PM
Went to the place last fri. 11am. The door's closed. Telephone on thr door for massage & facial. I called. A lady answered they moved to 3+ same street. Move to it.

IT HAS NOT MOVED. The same thing happened to me bro. At about 11am 2 weeks ago, I went and saw door locked. Called and lady said go to 30+ down the street. I went and saw that old lady. Didn't take it up. Later the same day at about 2pm, went back and saw that the door was opened, went up and had Ice (I even called the same tel number and got through). I think they share number or something.... strange.

Cheers

amacz
12-01-2007, 05:14 PM
IT HAS NOT MOVED. The same thing happened to me bro. At about 11am 2 weeks ago, I went and saw door locked. Called and lady said go to 30+ down the street. I went and saw that old lady. Didn't take it up. Later the same day at about 2pm, went back and saw that the door was opened, went up and had Ice (I even called the same tel number and got through). I think they share number or something.... strange.

Cheers
thanks bro. going to try asap.

mrkangoo
02-02-2007, 06:57 PM
Bros,
So the one recommended is the 1 next to the chicken rice right.
Cos there are 4 there. Xin Tian Di, Santurrary,sensual and another 1 I have forgotten the name.

luvlicking1971
02-02-2007, 09:57 PM
Hi Bro, can PM me the actaul location and contact number cos i couldn't find it! i called the lady boss but hp not on...tksss

zen7
06-02-2007, 01:29 AM
its besides a chicken rice stall, the signage is in red I think.

zen7
06-02-2007, 01:37 AM
[QUOTE=nickric;1794768]when up to look for vivian again this afternoon..her massage never dissapoint me...she look better and every time she massage me...her look make me damn horny today but too bad she do jg/hj the most...don;t have the encourage to ask her if i can autoroam :-(...the place look cleaner this time, i think the owner read the SBF..

Actually, both Vivian and Ice are quite obliging and frenly. Autoroaming? carry on, they won't mind. However, I normally like to enjoy my massage before proceeding to the extras.

nickric
06-02-2007, 07:29 AM
[QUOTE=nickric;1794768]when up to look for vivian again this afternoon..her massage never dissapoint me...she look better and every time she massage me...her look make me damn horny today but too bad she do jg/hj the most...don;t have the encourage to ask her if i can autoroam :-(...the place look cleaner this time, i think the owner read the SBF..

Actually, both Vivian and Ice are quite obliging and frenly. Autoroaming? carry on, they won't mind. However, I normally like to enjoy my massage before proceeding to the extras.

Any bro been there lately, is the place get any cleaner?

Bro Zen, does vivian do bj too?

shentonwayGUY
01-04-2007, 12:40 AM
[QUOTE=zen7;1842208]

The old boss Honey no more there.Taken over by a thai girl,the masseuse herself.Been supporting her always.her name is Ice.26yr old. Big boobs.34d.
The place much cleaner now.hahha.Thanks to to feedback here.Still at $35/hr.closing time 2am.Can check out her team of younger masseuse now.All friendly thais and all 7/10 massage above.

zen7
01-04-2007, 02:20 AM
[QUOTE=zen7;1842208]

Vivian is no longer there. The management has changed as well. There are some new girls there, I tried one, Jojo, I think, friendly. She gave me a BM, shiok....

skiman
01-04-2007, 06:45 PM
Have been to this place before and they do provide good thai massage. But I understand that ICE only goes there on weekend as she now works over at the Health Spa at Furama Hotel.

Any bros can enlighten is it true.

10-04-2007, 01:38 AM
Have been to this place before and they do provide good thai massage. But I understand that ICE only goes there on weekend as she now works over at the Health Spa at Furama Hotel.

Any bros can enlighten is it true.

Ice working part time only .Been there recently.I find the latest batch of girls better quality,younger but and massage std still the same.STILL VERY HARD AND STRONG.can try Ah May(big boobs with cfm look,abt 27yr old) and Ah Nook.(slim and tall.)

lennyHunk
11-04-2007, 12:01 AM
Bro,

Try Julie.-good service and attitude.Pretty babe.Not bad Massage.Works in Sakura before.

nickric
11-04-2007, 12:15 AM
thanks all bro for the feedback..interested to find out the new management..will be back soon..anyone know where vivian is working now?

bandit9500
12-04-2007, 12:14 AM
can pm me for location?

pebblebay
15-04-2007, 01:42 AM
thanks all bro for the feedback..interested to find out the new management..will be back soon..anyone know where vivian is working now?

Yeah ,I went up to try the new mgt.Indeed,the place is cleaner,Much revamped and the new batch of girls is overall better than the last.Younger and prettier.Massage still as good.Julie,Ah May.....now seems charging at $35/hr flat rate.

dbrudder
17-04-2007, 01:20 PM
I have tried Ah May before and I like her. Nice massage, not the strongest I have had, but good enough. Initially asked for HJ, but she turned me on quite a bit and I changed to FJ. FJ could have been a bit less SOP, but I like her looks and slim body.

nickric
17-04-2007, 01:53 PM
I have tried Ah May before and I like her. Nice massage, not the strongest I have had, but good enough. Initially asked for HJ, but she turned me on quite a bit and I changed to FJ. FJ could have been a bit less SOP, but I like her looks and slim body.

Bro dbrudder, what's the damage for FJ?

dbrudder
17-04-2007, 02:42 PM
Bro dbrudder, what's the damage for FJ?

It's the same as other places - $50, $80 and $100 for FJ.

But I'm not the type who bargains and ask for discount, so if you're good at negotiations, maybe you can get better rates :D

26-04-2007, 11:40 PM

Brudder,Is Ah may the one tall and leggy?FAce look like Fandi Ahmad's south african wife?u think she look like her?hhahah..

dbrudder
27-04-2007, 09:57 AM
Brudder,Is Ah may the one tall and leggy?FAce look like Fandi Ahmad's south african wife?u think she look like her?hhahah..

Yes she is tall, leggy and slim. Err... I think Fandi Ahmad's wife is prettier by a lot. :D

Ah May not enough GF feel for me.

kenji_feng
29-04-2007, 05:54 PM
can any bro pm me the place or any no. for booking? would like to try out the massage... thanks.

dbrudder
30-04-2007, 11:14 AM
can any bro pm me the place or any no. for booking? would like to try out the massage... thanks.

PM the thread starter pls.

lennyHunk
20-09-2007, 08:27 PM
PM the thread starter pls.

Bro,

I not been to this place sometime.Recently went up.New mgt.Thai girls still and 1 Medan indo-chinese girl 25yr old.Fair-skin. Slim with C-cup.Girl next door look.Highly recommend.She only start work 8pm to 2am.

Cheers.

21-09-2007, 10:58 PM
Bro,

I not been to this place sometime.Recently went up.New mgt.Thai girls still and 1 Medan indo-chinese girl 25yr old.Fair-skin. Slim with C-cup.Girl next door look.Highly recommend.She only start work 8pm to 2am.

Cheers.

pls give a more detail FR.I used to go this joint for massage .Now going to Kim Wellness just behind.Medan-chinese?Would luv to try.Any brudders tried her pls FR.