PDA

View Full Version : The Smell

TheSmell
13-10-2016, 06:28 PM
THE SMELL

CHAPTER 1 – EXPLORATION

I am Ben. Like most typical kids in Singapore, both my parents work full time and I have to return to my grandparents after place after school every day for lunch and dinner before going back to my own home minutes’ walk away. Life has been like that since nursery and I was hoping things will change once I start secondary school. Unfortunately things do not usually go your way and I still have to go to my grandparents place even though I am now in Secondary 1 as I am still stuck with the pathetic daily allowances given by my parents. No choice.

Life have been crazy since the start of Secondary School. Not because of the girls in my class but more of the workload from the number of subjects that we have to study. The girls in my class are always ogling at the upper sec boys so boy-girl relationship is not something that Sec 1 boys are looking forward to. Maybe I am a late boomer. I do not know.

However, things start to change when we have to learn about the Human Sexual Reproductive System in Science. What is sperm? What is sex? What is menstrual cycle? What are the birth control methods? Suddenly, you can smell the sex pheromones in the air and it’s definitely creating a stir somewhere in my body. Something has changed. I need help.

icecream2015
14-10-2016, 03:58 AM
THE SMELL

CHAPTER 1 – EXPLORATION

I am Ben. Like most typical kids in Singapore, both my parents work full time and I have to return to my grandparents after place after school every day for lunch and dinner before going back to my own home minutes’ walk away. Life has been like that since nursery and I was hoping things will change once I start secondary school. Unfortunately things do not usually go your way and I still have to go to my grandparents place even though I am now in Secondary 1 as I am still stuck with the pathetic daily allowances given by my parents. No choice.

Life have been crazy since the start of Secondary School. Not because of the girls in my class but more of the workload from the number of subjects that we have to study. The girls in my class are always ogling at the upper sec boys so boy-girl relationship is not something that Sec 1 boys are looking forward to. Maybe I am a late boomer. I do not know.

However, things start to change when we have to learn about the Human Sexual Reproductive System in Science. What is sperm? What is sex? What is menstrual cycle? What are the birth control methods? Suddenly, you can smell the sex pheromones in the air and it’s definitely creating a stir somewhere in my body. Something has changed. I need help.

wow.... if you are a secondary school kid, you should be studying...

TheSmell
14-10-2016, 11:00 AM
After CCA that day, as usual, it’s back to grandma house for dinner. I would usually take a bath once I reached home. As I locked the bathroom door, I started to notice the surroundings in the bathroom. Especially the bare-skinned colour bra and white cotton panty hanging in the bathroom. No, it’s not my grandma’s. It definitely belongs to Amanda.

Amanda is my cousin, studying in a top JC. Always studying and looks nerdy and definitely no boyfriend as she’s always back to grandma place before me. Not sure what CCA she is taking.

Same as me. Grandma place is our temporary accommodation. We have some comfortable clothing here to bathe and change into.

The bra and panty has always been there and this is the first time that I am taking special note of it. I am getting excited at the thought of exploring the hidden inner wear of a female. I did a double take to ensure the bathroom door is locked. Once I ensured that it is locked, I turned my attention back onto the bra.

With my trembling hands, I felt the smoothest fabric I have ever felt in my whole life. The cup of the bra fits nicely into my palms as I examined the bra in detail. The number of hooks, some hard wiring hidden in the bra, some padding hidden and a tag that spells out the size. It’s not S,M or L. It’s 75B.
I did not intend to examine the panty initially as I also wear underwear. So not so interested. However, I was curious about the white/yellowish stains on the panty. I am sure it is not shit stains. The curiosity got the better of me as I leaned my face forward and with my nose almost touching the panty, I took a sniff of it.

Cannot explain the smell, it does not smell super nice but it definitely registered in my naïve mind that this is a heavenly smell. I sniff again to ensure that I am not smelling it wrongly.

In my mind, I was thinking where these stains came from and why did she not wash the panty since it is dirty. I turned my attention back to the bra and sniff it. The smell is different and more pleasurable then the panty.

Enough of exploration, I took off my shirt and shorts and to my horror…

toiletducky
14-10-2016, 12:01 PM
Good start TS, please continue

Giodano
14-10-2016, 12:16 PM
camping here

TheSmell
14-10-2016, 01:04 PM
Enough of exploration, I took off my shirt and shorts and to my horror, my penis has enlarge and it is sticking out of my underwear and there are clear white liquid oozing out of my penis and has stained a small top portion of my underwear.

I took a swipe of the liquid using my fingertips and brought it to my nose. It has a slight pungent smell and though smelt different from Amanda’s stain, it registered as a similar heavenly smell in my brain.

I am in a panic mode now. How can I get my penis back to its original shape. It is hard and pointing upwards and not bendable. To make it worse, I have the feeling of peeing and I am definitely not able to pee properly in this condition. I am definitely not going to get pee on myself.

I quickly took off my underwear and turn on the shower. Fuck the hot water. The penis is heating up. It’s a cold shower for today. I hoped that the cold shower water can cool down the burning rod and bring down the temperature and size.

Unfortunately, it does not help much but in the least, it soften enough for it to be bendable for me to pee properly.

I turned off the shower and wore my clothes. A bulge is quite visible from my FBT shorts. I took along the towel just in case I need to cover it.

I quickly make my way to my room uneventfully without seeing anyone except Amanda ….

cricket
14-10-2016, 02:40 PM
Starting a campfire .

tommylim
14-10-2016, 02:47 PM
Thanks for sharing.

peter11
14-10-2016, 03:00 PM
good one...keep it up

leanmeat
14-10-2016, 08:48 PM
Please continue bro

satako
14-10-2016, 10:52 PM
Camping for updates :)

TheSmell
15-10-2016, 12:02 AM
I quickly make my way to my room uneventfully without seeing anyone except Amanda. Amanda was sleeping in her room with the room opened wide. I definitely do not want anyone to see me in this condition. I went into the room and switch on the aircon and close the door.

Not thinking and hope a good afternoon nap can help, I pop into bed with my beloved comforter and bolster. But as I put my bolster in between my legs, the bulge from my shorts started to feel good. I started to tighten my thighs and grip the bolster and rock in a smooth and rhythmic pace. Thoughts of Amanda’s bra and panty and the smell lodged in my brain appeared as I quickened the pace of rubbing my bulge against my bolster.

I can feel something gonna exploded from my penis and I am worried that the pee will mess up the whole bed. But the feeling is too good to stop now. In less than 5 secs, waves of pleasure registered as my underwear started to get wet. I was panting slightly. It was a short intense workout. I lay in bed for a few minutes enjoying the aftermath pleasure that I have just experienced.

What the hell just happened, I thought. I slowly released the grip of my bolster and looked into my underwear. Suddenly the musky smell of the white, thick, sticky liquid hit my nose. I have identified that this is not pee. It must be SPERM. I have accidentally unlocked the first step to human reproduction. The pleasure that I felt has no name to it until I learn much later it is called ORGASM. Sadly, some may not experience it in their lifetime. Glad that I am able to enjoy it at such a young age.

End Chapter 1 – Exploration.

Socratis
15-10-2016, 01:33 PM
More please!!

Superfluid
15-10-2016, 02:32 PM
TS, won't the word 'SCENT' be more appealing if you want to register such things in your mind?

Anyways, great start. I like it... but i remember the first time i came was way less messy. Not that i want to share since this is primarily a guy forum. haha.

Wrigley
15-10-2016, 03:44 PM
Please continue TS

HoonKeE
16-10-2016, 10:02 AM
Reminds me of my secondary school days .

honcaiman
16-10-2016, 10:30 AM
Reminds me of my secondary school days .

Agree with you bro :)

KlekKlak
20-10-2016, 02:18 PM
Hope TS comes back soon.

lickaboobs
20-10-2016, 03:16 PM
Very sexiciting, keep it up!

Otizz
20-10-2016, 03:19 PM
Waiting too...

Capoue
20-10-2016, 04:39 PM
camping for updates :)

goldenwolf
21-10-2016, 11:38 AM
I wonder what happen to TS ? If not have to look for a new campsite .

Agungpak
21-10-2016, 11:39 AM
Camping for updates

Wangba
21-10-2016, 11:45 AM
Very sexciting, please continue.

Goldhart
21-10-2016, 02:45 PM
Camping for next episode.

axiana
21-10-2016, 02:50 PM
Very sexyciting, camping here.