PDA

View Full Version : Hygiene among Geylang WL s

gopalra
13-10-2016, 03:46 AM
Hey Bros,

Just want to know what hygiene precautions WLs take after each session. Do they clean their private parts and brush their teeth and use mouthwash etc.?

Or they don't bother. Being a hygiene freak I want to ensure this. Also if I request the lady to do this stuff is it OK or she will reject it.

While deep mouth to mouth kissing I would like to ensure that there no trace of last customer's juice in her mouth (or elsewhere).

Will the time consumed during these activities will be part of the time allotted or it is extra?

Thanks.

sammyboyfor
13-10-2016, 07:03 AM
If you're a hygiene freak I suggest you stay away from whores.

They have sex with hundreds of men every month and no amount of washing and cleaning can rid their bodies of all the diseases that they harbor.

Condoms provide very little protection against viral STDs like Herpes and Warts and you'll be hard pressed to find a working girl that is free of all STDs which come with the territory.

roamario
13-10-2016, 09:40 AM
Hey Bros,

Just want to know what hygiene precautions WLs take after each session. Do they clean their private parts and brush their teeth and use mouthwash etc.?

Or they don't bother. Being a hygiene freak I want to ensure this. Also if I request the lady to do this stuff is it OK or she will reject it.

While deep mouth to mouth kissing I would like to ensure that there no trace of last customer's juice in her mouth (or elsewhere).

Will the time consumed during these activities will be part of the time allotted or it is extra?

Thanks.
Bro, listen to what Boss Sammy said. Cheonging is extremely unhygienic.
If you bothered to read the FRs, experienced cheongsters always book 2 sessions. One session for bonking, one session for cleaning up and sanitizing (before and after bonking) :D
That's why this is a very expensive hobby.

Konnichiwawa
16-10-2016, 01:57 PM
Boss
Can we advice him to wear 10 condom can it give max protection against viruses

If you're a hygiene freak I suggest you stay away from whores.

They have sex with hundreds of men every month and no amount of washing and cleaning can rid their bodies of all the diseases that they harbor.

Condoms provide very little protection against viral STDs like Herpes and Warts and you'll be hard pressed to find a working girl that is free of all STDs which come with the territory.

comm
16-10-2016, 02:15 PM
how come u have 67 points :eek::eek:

can 10 condoms protect from the virus in your head

Konnichiwawa
16-10-2016, 04:57 PM
I scored points cos I carry my boss ball and advising all bro here wear 10 condom

how come u have 67 points :eek::eek:

can 10 condoms protect from the virus in your head

comm
16-10-2016, 05:01 PM
I scored points cos I carry my boss ball and advising all bro here wear 10 condom

Wow din know u carry boss ball can get so many points

How come now u 58 points :eek:

Konnichiwawa
16-10-2016, 10:57 PM
U wanna suck my boss ball and then cim. I cam arrange an appt for u. All free of charge I pay for a overnight stay at MBS + morning breakfast for u

Wow din know u carry boss ball can get so many points

How come now u 58 points :eek:

Shallowbitch
17-10-2016, 08:52 PM
Bring mouth wash and antiseptic wipes :D

comm
17-10-2016, 09:39 PM
U wanna suck my boss ball and then cim. I cam arrange an appt for u. All free of charge I pay for a overnight stay at MBS + morning breakfast for u

you must have worked hard for your points...

erm...i have many points already...will have to decline...thxs bye :eek:

unfit
17-10-2016, 10:39 PM
https://s13.postimg.org/6w2lwcozb/image.jpg

https://s13.postimg.org/vvpv03h4n/image.jpg

https://s13.postimg.org/6ns034v3r/DSC_0128.jpg

https://s13.postimg.org/t14c3olfb/DSC_0104.jpg

PRC Police Woman

korean
18-10-2016, 12:23 AM
https://s13.postimg.org/6w2lwcozb/image.jpg

https://s13.postimg.org/vvpv03h4n/image.jpg

https://s13.postimg.org/6ns034v3r/DSC_0128.jpg

https://s13.postimg.org/t14c3olfb/DSC_0104.jpg

PRC Police Woman

no joke, 1st time I went to china bypassing shenzhen custom all teh police mmm quite chio one lol

unfit
18-10-2016, 11:23 AM
no joke, 1st time I went to china bypassing shenzhen custom all teh police mmm quite chio one lol

Yes drooling at beautiful Gong An:D

gopalra
19-10-2016, 12:06 AM
Seriously guys. I didn't get any answer from experienced fellas.

For hygiene after each session what do they do?

1) Clean their mouth with listrene? (yes/no)
2) Brush teeth? (yes/no)

3) Wash their private parts? (yes/no)

4)Clean anus with swipes and water? (yes/no)

Who are the cleanest girls? Chinese, malays, thais or Ukrainians or Indonesians?

comm
19-10-2016, 02:15 AM

1) Clean their mouth with listrene? (yes)
2) Brush teeth? (no)

3) Wash their private parts? (yes)

4)Clean anus with swipes and water? (no)

Who are the cleanest girls? depends on girl not the race. girls inside the legal brothels are the cleanest. girls u see standing on the streets or sitting down on chairs in public are dirty unhygienic and potentially smelly pussy streetwalkers

sammyboyfor
19-10-2016, 02:17 AM

2) Brush teeth? (yes/no)

Who are the cleanest girls? Chinese, malays, thais or Ukrainians or Indonesians?

Every girl is different regardless of race, language or religion.

If you want to know the answer ask the girl you have booked these questions before you proceed.

korean
19-10-2016, 02:26 AM

1) Clean their mouth with listrene? (yes)
2) Brush teeth? (no)

3) Wash their private parts? (yes)

4)Clean anus with swipes and water? (no)

Who are the cleanest girls? depends on girl not the race. girls inside the legal brothels are the cleanest. girls u see standing on the streets or sitting down on chairs in public are dirty unhygienic and potentially smelly pussy streetwalkers

got experience wl brush teeth after session :D

some use toothpaste to clean ur private part :eek:

GN007SG
19-10-2016, 07:47 AM

2) Brush teeth? (yes/no)

I wouldnt rate hygiene by races/nationalities. I have met gals of the same nationality on the far spectrum of both ends.

Since you are talking abt WLs, i would refer them to legal house gals.
My exp as follows:-

1) Clean their mouth with listrene?
Yes and some does at the beginning of your session

2) Brush teeth? (yes/no)
A small handful does

3) Wash their private parts?
Yes. Not just their private parts... probably her boobs too if u suck on them :p
Safe to say most gals I encounter do wash up and not just their private parts

Swipes no. During wash up maybe.

unfit
19-10-2016, 11:00 AM
Red hair @ 31A never wash anus:rolleyes:

Her butthole damn stinko :mad:

sammyboyfor
19-10-2016, 11:21 AM

Don't they wash the whole genital area after sex anus included?

comm
19-10-2016, 11:23 AM

how come u got smell :eek:

Konnichiwawa
19-10-2016, 11:30 AM
Even washing 100 times, ass till smelly. I ever try before, I almost fainted due to g-force during CIA. After that I need rest for. Some time before recovery.

unfit
19-10-2016, 12:46 PM
Don't they wash the whole genital area after sex anus included?

Preshower fore play :o

how come u got smell

She requested me to AR :(

Even washing 100 times, ass till smelly. I ever try before, I almost fainted due to g-force during CIA. After that I need rest for. Some time before recovery.

Wow :eek:

Rawall
19-10-2016, 12:55 PM
Preshower fore play :o
She requested me to AR :(

Lol, bro,
Why never use their standard WL reply in such situation i.e. 先洗澡?

comm
19-10-2016, 01:44 PM
power la...

she ask u to ar her smelly hole :eek::eek::eek:

sammyboyfor
19-10-2016, 01:48 PM

Perhaps she farted while you were rimming her. :D

Konnichiwawa
19-10-2016, 02:45 PM
Yes boss, that happen 100% most of the time during CIA where I need eject fr my cockpit and the smell just came off naturallly.

Perhaps she farted while you were rimming her. :D

unfit
19-10-2016, 07:34 PM
Lol, bro,
Why never use their standard WL reply in such situation i.e. 先洗澡?

She said just showered from previous session so very clean already :(

power la...

she ask u to ar her smelly hole

What to do...beggars ain't choosers :mad:

RumpRanger
19-10-2016, 11:26 PM
The problem with most Geylang girls who provide AJ is that they did not do an enema on themselves so you get the smell when you unplug your dick from their ass after jackhammering their asshole. Anyway, their rooms do not have an attached toilet to do deep flushing.

On the other hand, ladyboys, who almost always offer anal sex, will clean their rectum by flushing with water a few times so there will not be smelly sex (well, most of the time anyway).

Bighearts
20-10-2016, 07:58 AM
Hey Bros,

Thanks.
Bro,I advise you one solution. If you concern about hygiene, best way is not to go GL and find a girlfriend, screw her upside-down and inside-out without paying.

Fat Fatt
20-10-2016, 09:00 AM
Bro,I advise you one solution. If you concern about hygiene, best way is not to go GL and find a girlfriend, screw her upside-down and inside-out without paying.

If you are talking about hygiene, then maybe a girlfriend might be worse in keeping hygiene.
WL have mouthwash, toothpaste and even dettol prepared to wash mouth, clean dick.
Girl friend just straight away jump into bj & sex already at best after a shower.
Getting a girlfriend reduces sexually transmitted disease as her exposure is lower.

If threadstarter is worried about hygiene then abstinence is the only way