PDA

View Full Version : Girl looking for mutually beneficial arrangement

sweetthoughts
08-10-2016, 12:20 AM
Hello!

It's been a while but I'm now looking again after my previous arrangement ended. I'm 21 this year Local Chinese 160cm 55kg 36C-28-38 non smoker I would consider myself full figured and curvy. I want this to be discreet and assure you the same

I'm sophisticated flirty and a great conversationalist. Easy going and friendly Above average looks Currently doing my degree locally. I'm fun and passionate in bed. Personally enjoys intimacy a lot

I am looking for a sugar daddy / sugar baby arrangement where I provide intimacy and companionship in exchange for monetary allowance. Open to short or long term. I am not in any romantic relationship if you are wondering Why? I really don't have the time and energy to handle the emotional commitment

What you can expect from me :
I am not in urgent need of money or in debt or school fees or anything like that
I will not ask for any advance or monthly upfront allowance
Per meet basis in cash will be the best arrangement. Once we know one another well enough perhaps we can work something out if it's more convenient
Restrictions are no unprotected sex, anal sex, and swallowing

What I expect from you :
Other than good personal hygiene. Age and appearance of the other party are not high on my list of concerns, mutual respect and understanding is always more important and much appreciated

Interested parties do drop a mail to [email protected] will share my WeChat Id there for faster correspondence will let you know my asking amount there as well

Would be keen to do a casual meeting first to see if we can proceed further.

Cuntworth
08-10-2016, 12:42 PM
Got pic to show???:D

sweetthoughts
10-10-2016, 05:02 AM
Keep the lovely responses coming

ChiefUser
12-10-2016, 12:21 PM
Keep the lovely responses coming

Is this a school project or are you genuine? Pm me if you want a real SD and arrangement. I am keen

sweetthoughts
22-10-2016, 03:20 AM
Hello thanks for the responses received still on the look out

Apollo
22-10-2016, 01:03 PM
Hello thanks for the responses received still on the look out

TS happy hunting daydreams :D

bastardball
22-10-2016, 03:59 PM
TS, you might as well be am FL...can earn faster n no differencd since u no longer fresh and considered used recycled goods. No sugar daddy will keep a girl for long if hegot the money and if you are just average. Guys out to have fun n love trying new toys...so your sugar arrangement is nothing but a variation from a FL.